Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
19h Guilds of Tichondrius [Legion New] Welcome to the forums of Tichondrius. I happened to notice whereas most PvP realms out there already have listings for both PvP and PvE guilds, Tichondrius being a highly-populated realm is in need of a PvE recruitment forum. Even though Tichondrius is a PvP realm, there are still players who cling to PvE-Based content and seek a guild worth calling their home. Please add your desired Guild into the comments and follow the format listed below. I will CONSTANTLY update this thread and check daily for any further updates. Format: Guild Name: Guild Information: Guild Type: Recruitment Thread: Guild Website: Contact(s): Note: Guilds will be arranged alphabetically and will be updated daily. ---------------Guidelines--------------- ATTENTION (Please Read): I will not be adding guild applications that are just to troll or not even serious in general. Please be serious and take your time when applying your guild here on the forums. Trolling in general WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. You have been warned. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please refrain from creating any form of drama or any sense of negative influence on this forum. Please uphold the serenity of this neutral sanctuary. If you have problems with someone else, please take it elsewhere. ATTENTION (Please Read): Please observe the following while on this forum. Show Respect. This goes for everyone, even myself. This is already self explanatory and does not need further explanation. Be Mature. Do not act rude, childish or behave in an absurd manner. Please do not down vote for no valid/ethical reason. Do not defile the sanctuary of this forum and please show maturity. If you have a problem, take it elsewhere whereas this forum does not need any negativity. Uphold Serenity. This is a Sanctuary, there is space for both factions to post their guilds. Not a forum that promotes hostility against another community. ---------------Guild News--------------- "Guild Message of the Day: The Burning Legion has returned! A Call to Arms is ongoing to all sons and daughters of both factions, the noble Alliance and the savage Horde to reinforce Azeroth with their guilds to form a resistance in hopes to combat the return of the Burning Legion!" "Bonus Event: Show your support for your favorite faction by up voting either the Alliance or Horde thread! Time to see which faction the Champions of Tichondrius choose to side with!" Alliance up-vote counter: 10 Horde up-vote counter: 10 -----PLEASE REQUEST AS STICKY-----Saladaerus124 19h
9m <eMazing> 2/7 Mythic LF dedicated raiders <eMazing> 2/7M is looking for a Melee DPS (DK, Warrior, Ret, Rogue) a Ranged DPS (Mage, Hunter, Lock) and 1 healer (Priest or Monk) Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7pm-10pm server time. Also open to casual players (PvP, Mythic+ spam, etc.) What we need: 865+ ilvl and 300k+ dps minimum. Must be able to make raid times. Who to contact: Zzyxi, Inverterx, or Sploofie via in game whispers or mail. We're looking for dedicated players who are willing to join our 20 man team and progress through out the expansion. We have goals to become one of the best on server with the next tier or progression coming out, but to do that we need 20 solid dedicated players. Apply at http://emazing.shivtr.com/ or find us in game!Zzyxi2 9m
1h 7/7H [Red Writing] LF few DPS for mythic Goals: We already have a tight knit group together going on in Legion, and are now focusing on adding the last few pieces for our mythic raiding group moving forward. Raids: Progression raiding-Wednesday and Sunday nights 7pm(PST/Server time). Normal farm for alts/lowered geared chars Tuesday 7pm. What we want is simple: to have people on time for the raid and prepared. That includes flasks/food etc at 6:45 ready for an invite. Show up and do your job and have fun progressing with us. Raid Requirements: Discord DBM Exorsus Raid Tools At least a general understanding of boss fight mechanics. Currently Recruiting: In order of priority FireMage MM Hunter Demo Lock Spriest Resto Sham/Hpriest Feral [If your class or role is not listed, feel free to apply. We will always make room for exceptional talent.] So these classes are what we are still looking for for our CORE raid group. We are already starting our secondary raid group, so if you do not meet these requirements, we can still get you in as a bench or secondary raid group spot! PVP: We consider ourselves a PVE first guild, but we will have coordinated RBGs/Arena/Group BGs during down time or for people who would like to do that more often. Please contact these players or leave a reply to this forum if you have any questions! cTwice#11897 OregonTexan#1109 Henebeast#1822 Arfnak#1536Touchmytotum15 1h
1h [H] Late Night Recruiting for Mythic 7/7H L E G E N D A R Y is now recruiting for Mythic Raiding! We are a late night raiding guild which raids from 10pm to 1am PST on Tuesdays & Thursdays Progression days may increase as the Expansion moves on. We are 7/7N & 7/7H and are now recruiting for Mythic As of now you must be 855 ilvl with heroic experience. Right now we are recruiting the following Melee - Shaman - Rogue Ranged - Hunter - Mage - Shaman Heals - Shaman If you see that your class is not listed above please do not hesitate to contact me and talk about a spot in our raid group. Please message me at my battle tag at wahsee#1724 or another officer at nuve#1307 or send me an email at asadwasi91@gmail.comKhurry0 1h
2h [H]<Riot> Recruiting for Raid Riot is a newly formed semi-casual guild looking to fill its ranks with people who are active, mature and social. Our current interests are building a solid 15 person raid team to farm EN N and push EN H, mythic plus, bgs, and world quest groups. We are attempting to build a guild where people actually communicate and do things together, none of this auto invite anyone level 110 that a lot of guilds do now. We do consider ourselves to be very social and are fairly active in Discord so we ask that you please be the same. There is no lengthy application process but we do like to have a short conversation with prospective guild members before they join the guild. Raid days/times will be: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30 to 10:30 server What we are looking for: People who display maturity level 110 Around 200k required DPS Classes & Specs we're currently needing: Hunter: 1 MM Mage: 1 Fire Priest: 1 Shadow Warlock: 1 Demonology or Destruction Warrior: 1 Arms (If your class or spec is not listed above please note that you are still welcome in our guild for other activities but will not have a raid spot at this time) *Please keep in mind that we will ask to speak with you in Discord prior to inviting you to our guild so that we know if Riot is a good fit for you, with that in mind please contact us when you are free to talk for a few minutes. If you want to get in on the ground floor and want to help build something great please get in touch with us today. Add to btag: Ghen#11664 or Sherona#11620 Whisper in game: Genrix or SheronaGeniric31 2h
2h [H] Arbiter 4/7 Mythic EN <Arbiter> Mythic Raiding Guild LF Players to Grind Mythic+ Dungeons and fill Core or Bench positions inside of our Main Core Raid Group. With the importance of that Mythic+ Dungeons have brought into the raiding scene, we're in search of people who want to surround themselves with a stable group of competent players. Most sought after loot comes from the M+ Dungeons (exceptions for certain items in EN) and with a steady flow of people in the guild, players can feel comfortable and excited to help each other to gear in these M+ Dungeons. The forming of Normal and Heroic ENs come naturally when introduced into this kind of environment, so clearing these Raids would be less stressful without having to deal with the struggle of LFG and randoms. Prior Raiding Experience and Combat Logs Preferred for Core Positions Progress: 7/7 (N) Emerald Nightmare 7/7 (H) Emerald Nightmare 3/7 (M) Emerald Nightmare Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 7-10 PST (Server Time) PRIORITY NEEDS: [If your class or role is not listed, feel free to apply. We will always make room for exceptional talent.] Tanks: All welcome for M+ Dungeon Grind Healers: All welcome for M+ Dungeon Grind Dps: Ranged DPS (Core) All welcome for M+ Dungeon Grind About Us: Myself and the other Officers have raided together for almost a year and we're proud of what we have accomplished under the circumstances of which this guild was created. We try our best to include everyone we can and help, when reached out to, whenever possible. Loot Distribution: EPGP. Voice Communications: Discord. We stay active in voice channel playing other games, Theorycrafting, discussing non-wow related business, or just having fun. We are a mature community (avg age 23) so please keep that in mind. What can you expect from Arbiter? - Strong relationships and friendship. - Growth. Critique. We will constantly push you to improve. What do we expect from you? - Dedication. - Teachable; receptive of critique - Ability and willingness to communicate. *If you match or exceed our standards as raider, then we want you. Contact Us:[/b] If you are interested in joining Please apply @ http://arbitertichondrius.enjin.com/home (If Interested in Core Mythic Spot) If you have anymore more questions or looking to join for M+ Dungeons, feel free to contact Myself (GM) or the following officers via in-game mail or bnet message: Loqki#1915 (Guild Master) Heljin/Xaathrael - Tichondrius Fel#11492 (Officer) Fellifel/Miic - Tichondrius Drplaynwatch#1757 (Raid Lead) Greatrage - TichondriusXaathrael8 2h
2h [H] 852 Demo Lock LF Mythic Raid Guild Looking for a solid group of players that want to progress through this expansions content. I'd prefer a guild that runs either 2 or 3 nights a week around 6:30ish pm pst. It doesn't matter how many bosses you've currently killed.Interpol4 2h
2h MW looking for Guild(H) MW Monk 855 Looking for guil that does a lot of mythic+s. I can also raid(7/7 N), 7PM to 12PM server time, every day except Wednesdays. PeaceMonkzaum3 2h
2h Looking for Guild - Disc Priest Good evening gentlemen/women. I've recently came back to WoW after a large break since wrath/cataclysm. I have an extreme passion for the game and I do play it well, I like to think. Anyways here's what I wanted to ask. I am currently a very undergeared Disc. Priest, but slowly getting better. I'm looking for a raid guild community. I am currently in the Marine Corps and I am forward deployed (just in japan for the time being), but for the most part I will be able to play daily for 5-6 hours. I will also be leveling a enhancement shaman and a mage and gearing them. Anyways, if anybody has a spot for me I would love to talk to you. Thanks!Vixxent1 2h
2h [H] Engineered Plague Recruiting Raid Members Engineered Plague is currently recruiting people who want to raid and progress through content as well as be active during the week to run Mythic+ dungeons. Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm central to 11pm central Current progress: 7/7N, 4/7 Heroic (working on Il'gynoth, we've only been in Heroic for 3 raid nights so far as we've been gearing up people in normal on first raid night) Current needs: High needs: Healers and Ranged DPS Low needs: Melee DPS (although if you are good and committed to progression please talk to us) We run a DKP system, and it's very friendly to new raid members. If you have more questions on this please reach out to us. About our guild: We are a guild that has a lot of experience among the officer core dating back to Vanilla WoW raiding. We are pretty laid back, but focused on progression. We raid only two nights a week, and we try to get as much done as possible. We are currently looking for more active members to fill out the raid team, as well as be active during the week to run Mythic +'s. You can visit our website at: engplague.enjin.com You can also contact any of these officers in game to inquire more about membership: Ambergrin - GM Ashbolt - CO GM Aceo - CO GM Brokenknee - CO GM Krinthor - CO GM Kirelin - Officer Sinvus - Officer Xayide - Officer So if you are interested please post in this thread or contact one of our officers in game and mention that you saw this thread and are inquiring about membership. Thanks!Brokenknee0 2h
3h [A] 3/7 Heroic Looking For DPS <TRUFLEBUTER> is now recruiting RANGED DPS (especially warlocks) for mythic+ and raids. 3/7 Heroic. Semi-Hardcore. 6-9 Tues and Thurs raid timesMuntung0 3h
3h 875Prot Warr& 870MM Hunt LF Mythic Raiding Hey all, as the title says, myself and my hunter pal (Fondoozoobag-Tichondrius) are looking for a guild where we can continue to progress. In Legion, we started alliance to get 7H/7, but then the guild fell apart due to a poorly orchestrated move from alliance to horde. Following that, we got our 1/7M, but we have been unable to progress any farther due to attendance/ recruitment issues. At this point, we are both looking for a guild at least 1/7M that promotes attendance while also sharing in our progression mindset. I began playing in TBC and have been raiding since WotLK Naxx, with a break for MoP and WoD for college. I'm no stranger to the effort that it takes to down top-level content, and I would love to join a guild that shares in this mindset and doesn't give up when the content gets difficult. We are able to raid most days from 8-12cst. Logs are on warcraftlogs under either <Divine> or <Terror>, both on Tichondrius. Let me know if we can help you progress! Reply here or add Pointillism#1211Taurentank1 3h
4h [A] Prepot 1/7m Looking for DPS! Hey there! <Prepot> is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius. We're currently progressing through mythic content. We're 1/7m and will be 2/7m come Monday. Looking to be 3/7m or 4/7m next week. We're currently recruiting for our semi-hardcore PvE Raiding Progression team. To achieve this we would like more experienced and dedicated PvE raiders. In addition, even if you are not interested in joining the raid team, we do mythic+/other PVE content all the time and enjoy hanging out on Discord :). Main Group Raid Times: Monday -> 8p - 11p EST Wednesday -> 8p - 11p EST Thursday -> 8p - 11p EST At the moment, we are currently only recruiting DPS players. While we may be only looking for specific specs, if you feel as if you have exceptional play (and the logs to show it!) please do not hesitate to contact us! We mostly need RANGED DPS, but again, please do not hesitate. Here is a list of specs we are currently actively recruiting, but logs tell the real stories! Shaman - None Priest - Shadow Hunter - Marksman Rogue - None Warrior - Arms Deathknight - None Druid - Balance Monk - None Mage - Any Warlock - none Paladin - Retribution Demon Hunter - None These numbers in no way reflect our current number(s) of willing participating or interested guild members. What we have to offer: -Discord chat -Experienced and effective guild structure -A dedicated Raid Coordinator -Logs Provided for Every Raid -Mythic Keystone groups during the week -Loot council If you are interested or have any further questions feel free to contact me JamJam#11795 OR Awfeel#1399. Looking forward to hearing from you!Shinripper0 4h
4h 3/7 Mythic Guild recruiting all Specs Hello, Consecration Camp a newly formed Legion guild that farms Normal/Heroic and are currently 3/7 mythic with a raid leader who is 7/7 mythic himself. The guild is very talented and looking for skilled players of all classes to fill our raiding rosters. We also are a pvp guild ranging from 2k all the way up to multi rank 1 players. If you're interested in a raiding spot and joining the guild please add the following real id's below with your inquiry about raiding listed below. We are trying to fill enough raiders to finish out 7/7 mythic and start ToV on November 8th when it starts. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-10pm EST as we feel no need to have more than 2 days a week to clear content. Thank you for your time and we hope to speak with you soon! Kenshi#1207 Daveislaw#1107Kenshî0 4h
6h <Out of Line> (2/7M) 5-8 PM PST M/T/TH LF DPS <Out of Line> is recruiting exceptional players for current and future content. Current Class Needs: 865+ DPS excluding shamans and warlocks. If your class isn't on the list and you're a solid player feel free to apply anyways. We always consider skilled players to add to our core. Raid Times: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 5:00 - 8:00 PM PST (server time) Why Out of Line? <Out of Line> is an endgame progression guild that raids casual hours. We work together to accomplish the hardest content in the game while keeping our day jobs and social lives intact. Raid loot is distributed via Loot Council for maximum raid benefit. We have only one objective in mind: PROGRESS. We have new players willing to tough it out with the big guns as well as hardened oldies from Vanilla and Burning Crusade with realm firsts and Challenger titles abound. <Out of Line> recruits on the basis of character and raid performance. If either of these is lacking, we don't want you. You could be the best raider in the world, but if you have the personality of a turnip, look elsewhere. Fast learners that can exceed under pressure without sacrificing your life to raid 4 or 5 days a week should seek out an officer in-game for a trial. We are always striving to get better and add good players to our team. We have an active core and a fun environment. Many people play other games as well on off-nights. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done. Expectations: Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous and current content. We also are passionate about maximizing our classes and roles - we are constantly looking for ways to improve and take constructive criticism. We expect you to adapt to random situations, and have no issues with being aware of your surroundings. We expect vocal communication when required. If you think you have the skill and attitude to belong in <Out of Line> we would love to hear from you. Recruitment: Funky - Funky#1268 ***Please state who you are and that you're interested in recruitment!***Funky0 6h
6h <Ultra> Mythic+ and Raiding community <Ultra> We are a newly formed guild seeking players that are interested in progression. In founding <Ultra> we aim to create guild environment that promotes synergy among our members. <Ultra> is a guild for players that want to be part of a group that does not waste their time while in pursuit of end game progression. We understand that the two most valuable commodities we deal in are time and trust. If you are looking for a guild that is focused on efficient progression through endgame content, we highly encourage you to consider joining us for heroic/mythic progression. Right now our focus is on creating a high level Mythic+ community. As that community grows, we will create our raid groups. Our targeted raid days will be: Raid Group#1 : Tues/Thurs 7-10 PM Server Raid Group#2 : Saturday 10 AM - 3 PM Server All classes are welcome to apply. We are always looking for dedicated, talented players that are focused on being part of a team of like-minded individuals. the only requirements that we have right now are: -Be voice chat enabled (discord is what we use) -Be ready to step into Mythic+5 2 chest runs at a minimum AOTC, 7/7 EN H or N is a plus, but not a requirement at this time. Check us out at WWW.TICHONDRIUS-ULTRA.COM Or Whisper for any questions If you have any questions, please contact: -Sandman#1646 -XanderCrews#11926 -Atricks#1739Rägnarr0 6h
7h [H][Addicted] 4/7H EN Recruiting DPS [Addicted] Is a Casual Raiding/PvP Guild. We are looking for individuals who wish to clear content in a casual 2 day setting. Non raid days members are always running Mythic+ Or doing Arenas. Our Current Raid Progression for Emerald Nightmare is 4/7 Heroic. Currently Recruiting for Core Spots: * Resto Druid * Enh Shaman * Shadow Priest * MM Hunter Mage UH DK Warlock Monk DH any *High Demand (You may contact us even if your spec is not listed above, we will always consider exceptional raid applicants) Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, yep only 2 days why make this a job to enjoy content. 6pm – 9pm Server Time (west coast) Expectations: -200k+ minimum Sustained DPS -A working microphone, stable internet connection and a PC that has no trouble running the game -Able to use Discord for voice communication -95%+ Raid attendance -Be fully gemmed/enchanted before raid -Comprehensive knowledge of your class/spec & willingness to improve What We Offer: -A friendly and relaxed environment -Guild Repairs -Experienced Leadership -A lot of 2k players who love to do Rated Arenas -Groups doing Mythic Dungeons + daily -A place that is friendly for family or friends -No Alt Limit, so if you are like some of us who have 11+ toons they are welcome. Contact: If you are interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to add Lunnix#1829Lunx61 7h
8h [H] Weekend Morning Raiding <Fat Pandas> 7/7H We are a group of friends looking for "weekend warriors" who would like to raid during the morning on weekends. We have lots of experience in end game raiding dating back to vanilla and raid starting at 10 am PST Sat/Sun for 3 hrs. Many of us have jobs and responsibilities outside of the game but still take the game seriously. We are a fun, chill, semi casual guild and would love to progress with like minded players who have similar schedules. Most of us are still on playing during the week doing mythic/mythic+ dungeons but prefer the flexibility of casual playing on the weekdays. We are looking for friendly and mature players of all classes who are skilled and want to experience end game content on the weekends. We are serious about progression and plan to steadily progress through weekend raids. We currently have around 12-15 players working on EN and are looking for a few more players for a consistent, solid team to reach mythic. Raid spots are competitive and attendance and performance will be taken into consideration for future invites. Current Progress: 7/7N, 7/7H Looking for strong DPS players and a Holy Paladin/Resto Druid We prefer players who are geared and ready for heroic EN progression (ilvl 855+, have consumables, 200k+ sustained dps) and expect players to be knowledgeable about their class and spec. (Mechanics, rotations, theorycrafting, maximizing boss encounter talents, etc) If you are busy during the weekdays and and want to be a competitive raider on the weekend, post here or shoot me a message! Lastsamurai#1106 Raid Leader: n4rwhals#1995Lastsamuraii19 8h
12h [A] <Nerd Army> wants YOU! (http://nerd.army) <Nerd Army> is a newly formed Alliance guild (and gaming community - we will be quickly expanding to other games!) on the server, Tichondrius-US. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with qualified, competent players who have (ideally, not required in all cases) experience raiding in previous expansions; whether it was a recent expansion or many moons ago. CURRENT PROGRESS: 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare Getting ready to tackle Trial of Valor! Recruitment status is currently OPEN for ALL CLASSES & SPECS, but we have high priority on recruiting the following players/specs: - 1 Hunter - 1 Shadow Priest - 1 Holy Paladin - 1 Mistweaver Monk - 1 Rogue - 1 Mage Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday (7:00pm - 10:00pm PST/server time) NOTE: While we maintain a light schedule - this time will be effectively used with a qualified group of players who excel at their class & role. We will actively be removing players who do not fit the bill. You CAN enjoy clearing content and not raiding 20+ hours/week and Nerd Army plans to do just that. For many people, Legion has rekindled what was for many years a dormant interest in WoW and thousands of players are returning to the game. If you are one of these people who has had prior experience raiding but have not quite found a home yet that you feel is quite right yet.. read on, Nerd Army could be for you. Our Goal: Kill virtual bad guys and have a good time doing it! Might sound a little silly when we put it that way but in essence: we want to find a group of competent, mature (21+ preferred) gamers who want to experience Mythic raid content as it is released; working efficiently to clear all bosses/content before the next raid is released throughout this expansion and beyond. During down time, you can expect members and officers, etc of the guild to be setting up rated Battleground groups, Arena teams, organized world PvP events, achievement hunts, transmog runs and just about anything else that tickles our fancy. While members of the Mythic raid team are not required to participate in any such events, it is a great way to get to know your guild mates on a more personal level and shoot the !@#$ on Discord in a more casual setting. A Little History.. Our leadership is comprised of players who have extensive experience not only raiding at a high caliber but also in leading a successful guild (and clans on other titles) in the past, too. Organization, professionalism, and commitment are only a few of the words you would use to describe the group of people behind the Nerd Army gaming community. Having been members, coaches, organizers, managers and promoters for e-sports teams, events & otherwise in the past -- handling the day to day operations of this gaming organization (and the guild within that umbrella) is a task that our leadership is ready to tackle, so the Nerd Army can successfully expand and grow across multiple games and truly become an international gaming power-house. Requirements: - Minimum ilvl of 850+ is required. - Your 'main spec' artifact weapon must be at least level 20+ - 200k (absolute minimum) sustained single target DPS - with logs to verify, ideally. - Not required, but preferred: At least (1) alt character who is sufficiently geared for raiding that you are highly capable of playing. What Are You Waiting For!? If you have a thick skin, a love of d-d-daaaank memes and are looking to slay big bad bosses for those pretty purple pixels & have a grand ole time doing it - shoot us over an application or a message in-game (or even here on the forums) with any questions, concerns or comments you might have.. we would love to hear from you! We are putting the finishing touches on the website & formal application now (http://nerd.army) so in the mean time feel free to send a message in-game and we will extend you an invite to our Discord server so we can get to know a little bit more about you, your experience, and what you are looking for in a guild. Keeps it casual! HTTP://NERD.ARMY - website will be a full-fledged portal soon with news, articles, PC hardware reviews & much more. This is much more than just a guild we are building here, come and join us for the ride. Find me on Battle.net @ Gurroo#1771Gurroo42 12h
13h <Nutty> 2/7 Recruiting Hello, I'm Zoey from <Nutty> 2/7M. We raid T/W/TH 8-11pm server/pacific (9-12 mountain, 10-1 central, and 11-2 eastern). Invites go out 30 minutes prior. We are currently recruiting for our Mythic team and also for heroic, mythic +, social, and the possibility to move up to the mythic team. We would love to hear from you. My BTag is Zoey#1699 Guild Website: http://nuttyprogression.enjin.com/home Hope to hear from you soon!Zoeÿ2 13h
14h [A] <Spoiler Alert> recruiting for Legion [A] Spoiler Alert of Tichondrius-US is seeking skilled and knowledgeable players for our Mythic Raiding Team. We are now 1/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare but still need a few solid players to round out our squad! Spoiler Alert is a group of experienced, old-school raiders, recently united under one banner. All/Most of our members have raided at a high level in TBC, Wrath, and/or Cataclysm, and have returned to raid again in Legion. Our Guild Leader slash Raid Leader cleared TBC in a top 50 US guild, and is also a multi-gladiator PVP’er. We’ve been selectively recruiting since pre-patch, to build a tight-knit and cohesive group of like minded members. We won’t be the most time-sink of raiders, but as we draw on collective experience and put forth exceptional effort, we will continue to make the most of our twice-weekly raid schedule. As such, we expect all of our members to bring their A-game to every raid, and come fully prepared in order to make the most of our time. If you think you would be a good addition to our team, or have any questions please contact one of our recruiters in by posting below, or contacting us directly in game via battle tag: bananagrin#1427 or klaxce#1230 Raid Schedule: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm PST Tuesday and Thursday Recruitment Needs: Tanks: Closed. Healers: Need Holy Priest. Ranged DPS: High Priority - Fire Mage. Medium - Boomkin/warlock. Melee DPS: High Priority - DH/arms warrior.Bananagrin23 14h
14h [H-US]<Nerf or Nothing> @ 1/7M is Recruiting Nerf or Nothing is currently recruiting to complete our mythic raiding roster. Our raid times are 8-11 PM EST, which is 5-8 PM server time (PST). Although we do not raid as often and as long as typical mythic raiding guilds, we try to make the most of our raid days and be as efficient possible. Our guild is quite active and we have members constantly running Mythic+, Battlegrounds, alt raids, and more. We are in high need of the following: Healer: Ideally Mistweaver Monk Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest Marksman Hunter Warlock We are also open to recruiting: Frost Death Knight Retribution Paladin We are always looking for talent, and if your class and spec is not listed here but believe you can contribute to our raid, please contact us. If you have any questions, or want to get a feel for who we are, feel free to add us on Battle.net. If you would like to hop on Discord with us, just message me for the link. If you are interested in joining our guild, message me or add us on Battle.net. Please provide logs if possible. In game contacts: Mauiwowiie - mauiwowie#1916 Avoxx - avoxx#1234 Roidrat - roidrat#1747 Namingterms - algorithm#11644 Dwanexl - stevescott#1997Mauiwowiie0 14h
15h [H]<Atypical> 1/7M LF DPS - T/Th/Sun 6-9 PST <Atypical> is a guild formed on Tichondrius(US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends. Our leadership has US top 100 experience and loves progression and competition. We are currently recruiting members to start mythic progression! Objectives: Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company while nerding out and killing big ol’ dragons! Loot is NOT our top priority! Any type of player that whines and complains over loot is NOT welcome here and will be benched or removed. We are a guild that strives to succeed in what we do and have fun doing it! We love to meet new people and hope to form bonds that go beyond the raiding environment! What are we looking for? Above all, we are looking for players that can maintain a very high attendance. We are also only looking for players that are competent about their class and spec. You must be committed to learn strategies on your own time and stay up to date on your spec theorycrafting and rotations. You must come to raids with consumables (pre-pots, food buffs etc.). You must have a working microphone with Discord for communication, a reliable and fast computer, and the ability to be on faithfully when we are raiding. If your mom can take away your computer for not doing your math homework, we aren’t the raiding guild for you. Loot: Our current loot system is a loot council based off attendance, rank, and need for the item. Loot will be given where we feel it would most benefit the raid as a WHOLE. We will not give out loot because a person wants more gear. Currently Recruiting: High: Elemental Shamans Enhance Shamans Warlocks Rogues Shadow Priests Hunters Balance Druids Retribution Paladins Medium: Arms/Fury Warriors Windwalker Monks Schedule: Current Raid Times(Progression Time): (All times are Pacific Standard Time with invites starting 15 minutes before raid!) Tuesday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Thursday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Sunday, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Application: To apply you must have combat logs from current raid content either normal or heroic. We require these for multiple reasons, primarily so we can see if you have an actual deep understanding of how to play your class. Add this discord and fill out an application and post it. Your application will be reviewed by our officers and we will contact you. Thanks! https://discord.gg/MmFX8zA If you have any questions add me or any other officers in game. NoJay#1918 Protectorian#1301 Pride#1991Protectorian3 15h
16h [A] Genesis | 2day | 4/7M EN | LFM RDPS [A] Genesis of US-Tichondrius is currently looking for more to round out our Legion raiding roster. We have finished strong in Mythic HFC and are ready to step into mythic progression once again in Legion. We are currently finishing Heroic difficulty Emerald Nightmare and habe now started tackling mythic. Tuesday 6:00 - 9:30PST Thursday 6:00 - 9:30PST If you are looking for a mythic progression guild, but don't have the time to commit to 3+ days a week, we could be the right guild for you. We are looking for players that have prior mythic raiding experience (while current), who know their class very well and who come prepared to raids with all the necessary gems/enchants etc. We also require at minimum, 850 ilvl with your main spec artifact weapon lvl 20+. Previous raid logs of your performance in Mythic HFC would be a plus. We are currently recruiting these specific classes and specs but will consider any exceptional applicant: Ranged DPS - Hunter (BM/MM) Warlock Mage About Us: ... If you feel like we may be a good fit, please feel free to submit an application on our forums at http://www.guildgenesis.net/ and/or add me on bnet @ Knowledge#11706 We look forward to hearing from you.Knowledge34 16h
17h [H] Mediocre at Best (Late Night EST) 7/7 H <Mediocre at Best> ... Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Times: 11 pm - 2 am (EST) / 8 pm - 11 pm (PST) ... Three weeks after guild formation: 7/7 Heroic (Farm) ... Our raiding environment is simple: have a good time, but get !@#$ done. We want to enjoy raiding, but also want to make sure we are progressing as a guild. We have raided for a long time, and have an old school type of environment here in <Mediocre at Best>. To put it simply, show up and do a good job, and you will be rewarded. Perform well. Be prepared with flasks, food, etc. Be to the raid on time. This will grant you Raider status. We want to clear the content, and nothing will hold us back from doing so. We will sit those not up to par if we have to. In order to do this, we expect the following of you: A minimum of 850 item level. If joining as a DPS, a minimum of 200k+ dps output. This is a bare minimum. If joining as a Healer, a minimum of 200k+ healing output. This is a bare minimum. An understanding of all raid encounters.We understand that skilled players will easily throw out numbers higher than these, but these are the numbers we expect at the bare minimum of our raiders. Also, we expect you to know the fights. Of course, we will get over the fight and strategy before pulls, as we all know that not everyone in the raid follows the fourth requirement. ... Ranged DPS -Fire Mage -Warlock -Shadow Priest -Hunter Melee DPS -Warrior -Feral Druid Healers -Holy Priest -Resto Druid -Mistweaver Monk *We could use one tank, as our off tank wouldn't mind going back to moonkin. ... <MaB> is a new guild looking to complete the content Legion has to offer on heroic and mythic difficulty. I wouldn't consider us casual, but I wouldn't consider us a guild going for server firsts. We simply want to clear the content. The guild is under the leadership of a council of three real life friends. We are in our mid 20's and have been playing World of Warcraft for quite some time. Two of us have been playing since Vanilla and one since WotLK. I personally also stream on twitch (will not be streaming raids) and own a youtube channel with a healthy fan base. We have plenty of raiding/leadership experience over the years. We have been officers in raiding guilds before in the past. This is our first time that we will be leading our own guild and are very excited to do so. So, why join a fresh, new guild? ... We are on Tichondrius, a high populated server with a good faction balance. We provide a unique raiding schedule for those that are in need of a late night guild on the east coast. We have been in plenty of guilds over the years, and know what works and what does not work. The leadership is based on a council of three real life friends, who are in contact daily. Due to a fresh start, there is no favoritism towards raiders or cliques that you may experience in an established guild.... Battle.net: Alexensual#1929 In game name: KezzikKezzik38 17h
18h [H] <Solus> (5/7M) Looking for 1 Healer/DPS <Solus> US-Tichondrius Horde. (5/7M) Raid times: 6:00-10:00 PST Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. Currently recruiting our last core slot: * 1 Healer or DPS. Would prefer a Healer who can DPS extremely well as an offspec or vice versa. A large amount of our core (Including guild leadership) has been raiding since Vanilla, so you can feel confident in joining that you will be in very experienced hands. With that said, we're only looking for members who possess clear and calm communication skills, the ability to play exceptionally in a serious progression environment, and who can dedicate themselves to a fully locked in slot on our Mythic core. Apply at: http://solusguild.shivtr.com/ Consumables are provided for every raid and we are able to fully pay any server transfer costs. Add me on bnet at Mellow#11609 if you have any questions.Mellowh4 18h
18h [A] Unique wpvp MOUNTED COMBAT Event Looking for PALADINS and DKS for world pvp MOUNTED COMBAT raid on Sunday at noon-1pm server. Alliance cavalry! REQUIRED: Paladins- Tier 2 Class Order Hall upgrade Argent Steed which gives Reins of the Charger DKs- Tier 2 Class Order Hall upgrade Dark Horsemen which gives Reins of the Deathcharger You will be invited to the horde-heavy pvp server. We will not be spending our precious saddle time completing world quests, but we will farm HKs in world quest areas. DO NOT PICK UP YOUR SADDLE UNTIL THE RAID IS FULL! We will be using discord. Add limesat#1682. PST for info.Xrealmpals0 18h
21h Any late-night raid guilds? Day one Tich player returning from a two-expansion hiatus. Old guild since Vanilla is now scattered to the winds and transferred. Looking for a semi-casual group that I could prospectively join with for late night raids, preferably in the 10/11 to 2 range, server time, Monday through Thursday. This would be somewhat prospective, since I just came back and am not geared for raids yet, but would be interested in getting in with a group where that would be a possibility later on. (Former main tank/raid leader on this toon with substantial experience raiding throughout the course of the game on all roles.) Drop me a PM or response here and we can chat in game later. Thanks!Batshark0 21h
21h Recruiting for Mythic raid group 1/7 Criterion is a Tichondrious guild looking for a few more key members to complete our raid group. We are currently 7/7N 7/7H and 1/7M. we currently need: - Warlock - Shadow/Holy Priest - Mage - Holy/Ret Paladin - Resto/Guardian Druid - Arms / Fury War - Windwalker/Mistweaver Monk Our raid times Tuesday 8:00 PM PST to 12AM Friday 8:00 PM PST to 12AM What we request of you We expect you to know your class/rotation. your DPS/Heals should be above average. we expect you to show up to raid nights on time and prepared with consumables. we also expect you to enjoy yourself and have fun! We are looking for mythic progression so we ask you to be geared for it. If you are interested please add/message Swisher#1806 or Savlord#1649 We are rapidly progressing through Emerald Nightmare and we are excited to see what the next tier of our raid can do.Snaperr3 21h
1d [H] The Horde Empire (WPvP/PvP/PvE) About Us: The Horde Empire is one of the Largest and most Active WoW community of players on the entire US PvP servers with nearly 5k members and over 450 online daily. We believe in giving extra contect to our members with a large variety of events from PvP to PvE. We want everyone in The Horde Empire to have fun playing their game. What do you expect from The Horde Empire? -Daily slaughtering of Alliance in Small to Large scale World PvP -Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing -Daily Dungeons for gearing and transmog -Weekly PvE raids for progression, gearing and transmog -Weekly Rated PvP lead by 2k+ experience leaders -Random FUN events such as tournaments, Drunk World PvP, Troll WPvP and much more! -Protection from rebel Alliance scum out in our world What does The Horde Empire expect from you? -Having fun! (this is a game, so enjoy it) -Be active and slaughter the Alliance (T-bagging dead alliance is recommended) *TeamSpeak is require for all Guild Events* If you are interested in joining The Horde Empire community, please add one of your Battle tags and we will get with you to discuss any questions you might have. EmpireCad#1979 (GM) Deathology#1701 (Co-GM) Ceneria#1980 (Co-GM) Sinjarah#1455 (Co-GM) Malkuth#11799 (Lead Officer) Charlie#11350 (Lead Officer)Deathologyss127 1d
1d Alliance early hours players If anyone here plays between 4-5am till like 7pm server time , and is searching for gaming budies feel free to add me Orka#2209Acnapyx0 1d
1d [H] Shattered Dreams 7/7N LF Healers and DPS Our core is a tight knit group of players who like to laugh and have fun on discord, very laid back, there's no yelling and dps meter whoring going on in our raids, we raid Thursdays and Fridays at 6 Server. We are in desperate need of reliable healers, we have tanks covered and could use a few more dps. We also organize guild mythic and mythic+ groups, karazhan groups starting if you're looking for a home, we're mostly stoners and alcoholics and middle aged nerds. TLDR: Casual raiding guild seeking dps and healers -laid back environment -fun atmosphere I should also mention our language can be.. rough for some, so have thick skin :) hit me up in game or on here, i'll check this thread. Discord required.Samåel0 1d
1d H-No Nubness-Daytime/Morning PVE 9AM PST 7/7N 3/7H 9am Server time raids We had restarted this guild on Tichondrious because we were unable to find any guilds that were active in the morning or daytime. If you find yourself in game when a lot of people are at work or asleep, then come try us out. We were once an end game raiding guild on Burning Legion server, and raided late late nights. After transferring here for a larger server we found a lack of guilds (none) that raid and play during the day. The guild focuses on PVE, however, anyone interested in the guild for the times is more then welcome to join. If you are looking for a laid back, casual/semi hard guild then feel free to contact one of us. We currently use Discord for in game chat Raid times are set but the days will fluctuate to accommodate our odd schedules. We are using the calendar to post raids at least 2 weeks in advance High priority currently are HEALS DPS/HEALS OFF please feel free to contact me at anytime with questions. we except casuals as well if you just don't want to play alone during the day :) consecrator#1476Consecrater17 1d
1d Heroic Guild Recruitment <Rollin with Destruction> Is a tight knit heroic raiding guild looking to add a few more members to our ranks so that we can have a consistent raid group. If you aren't easily offended or a nuffie/Canadian or Texan you will probably fit right in! We are currently looking to fill recruite 4-6 people inorder to have a 13-15 man raid group to accommodate absences due to RL shinanagans. We would prefer but not limiting too 3 ranged dps (warlock, hunter and shamman preferred) 1 melee dps with off tank spec 1 shamman or Pally healer No legion raiding achievements required / no legendary required / no item level requirement / Basic knowledge of rotation and stat priority appreciated (read icy vines) / watch FATBOSS raid videos before raids / Ability to DL Mumble talk/ at least listen and Quality of Life Addons We will be raiding aproxmently 21:30 Add Mothpriest-Tichondrius or Monarck#1819 for more infoMothpriest0 1d
1d [A] 1/7M <Friendly Banter> Mythic Raid LFM <Friendly Banter> is a newly formed Alliance guild on the server Tichondrius with a majority of our guild being Canadian. We are currently 7/7H, 1/7M EN and are looking to further progress in Mythic. We are currently looking for DPS and Healers to help us progress and be part of our guild! Currently, our goal is to build a strong guild roster and advance through raids. Friendly Banter's Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30PM-1:00AM EST Server: Tichondrius Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Raid Current Progression: (EN) 7/7 H, 1/7 M Links: Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/162326 WoW Progress- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Friendly+Banter/rating.tier16_25 WoW Site- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Friendly_Banter/ Contact Information: Guild Leader: EmailSupport#1938 (Racialist) Officer: Archproject#1457 (Lunorah) Currently Recruiting For: Healers Melee/Ranged DPSTo Apply: Please post an application on either our site: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ or you can respond back to us on this forum. We will review all applications and get back to anyone as soon as possible. *Note: Any player that passes the three-week trial period will have their server transfer reimbursed. Please don't hesitate to reach out to either of us, we'll be happy to further explain and answer any questions you guys may have or even just to chat. We look forward to anyone joining Friendly Banter :)Lunorah6 1d
1d [H] - <Raid Ready> is recruiting! [7/7H EN] <Raid Ready> is currently recruiting DPS and Healers for mythic progression. We are a fun loving guild that takes raids serious, but without the demanding schedule. We raid only two days a week and currently clear heroic early the first raid night. We are also looking for people to push 10+ mythics and want some serious challenges. Current Progression: 7/7 Heroic EN 7/7 Normal EN Raid Schedule: Tuesday 7:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. (EST) Thursday 7:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M. (EST) As the name implies, please by ready to raid. That means show up 10 minutes early, have read all the fights, and come with ample food, flasks, runes, and potions. All your gear should be enchanted and have gems. If for any reason you will be late or can't make it, just let us know. We understand life takes priority and will not penalize you over it. Also, please have Discord installed for voice chat, use DBM, and don't have us muted during raid. Loot will mostly revolve around loot council, as we will gear for progression's sake. Usually meaning tanks and healers first. We fight to down bosses first, shinnies second. We require the addon RCLootCouncil for raids. This allows us to compare you gear to the drops and gauge your interest. Current needs: Need 1-2 Healers for mythic progression and solid DPS! Monk (DPS/Healer) Paladin (DPS/Healer) Priest (DPS/Healer) Warlock (Any Specialization) Mage Warrior (DPS) Contact Information: Jakésteel - Duninn#1184 (Raid Leader). Tluerin (GM). KTHNXBYEJakésteel21 1d
1d H Small active guild looking for Merge Small group of ADULT 3-4 active players in a small guild of about 30. We can only get 3 or 4 members in TS for what ever reason... The 3-4 Active players can raid late night. ~850 Item level for each of us. Paly tank - Druid, Hunter, Rouge for DPS. no real healer, cept my Shamy alt. We are looking to raid, but around ~9:30 server. (work keeps most off till then) 2 or 3 nights a week... anyone with some late night raid spots to fill?Unclesab0 1d
1d <Silent Redemption> 4/7M Recruiting We are looking to finalize our Mythic roster as we push towards a full Mythic clear. Raid schedule: Monday | Tuesday | Thursday - 7:45 to 11:30pm EST High priority classes at the moment are: SPriest | Mage | DPS Warrior | Ret Paladin | DPS DK 1 Tank | 1 Healer Please message Evotech (Ezze#1335), Muelmert (Eggy#11738), or Ajani#11881 in game with any questions.Evotech8 1d
1d 1 1Pwnadìn0 1d
1d (H) Looking for 2 Night raiding guild 7/7N 853 Holy priest looking for a 2 night raiding guild. I'm available from 7pm-11:00pm and open to raiding any week night. Prefer a fun guild with active players looking to do M+ dungeons as well. On a side note I have a few 850+ DPS friends also looking with me as well.Zackblack6 1d
1d LFG PVE raid progression Im playing balance druid with 848 ilvl. Have a lot of time to put in and want to play with good players with exp.Miams3 1d
1d 853 Prot Warrior Looking for raiding guild, have had experience with heroic EN. Back in cataclysm, was a main tank throughout firelands. Looking to excel through HEN and eventually through mythic raiding. Contact me at Demolisher21#1895Justbombin1 1d
1d < Bannable Offense > 7/7N New small casual raiding guild is now recruiting all healing/dps +840 ilvl for our core raid group Pref spriest, druids, 7/7N. We need more for our heroic progression. Raid times Friday and Sunday 5 - 8 PST time. Please send whisper to myself or members listed below if interested. Officers : Sktd, Jaytwoblades, Mattowski, Bussa, Professork, DakialBussa0 1d
1d [H] <Bannable Offense> 7/7N Recruiting New small casual raiding guild is now recruiting all healing/dps +840 ilvl for our core raid group Pref spriest, druids, 7/7N. We need more for our heroic progression. Raid times Friday and Sunday 5 - 8 PST time. Please send whisper to myself or members listed below if interested. Officers : Sktd, Jaytwoblades, Mattowski, Bussa, Professork, DakialSktd3 1d
1d [H] Recruiting for Mythic Raid Group 7/7H Raid times are 8-11 PST Tues/Thurs We are looking for: 2 Tanks Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman and ANY of the following DPS (Hunter, Warlock, Priest, DK, Mage, Warrior, Paladin) lavalamp21#1783Fatalpwns0 1d
1d Horde or Alliance? Hey, i'm looking foward to transfer my shaman or hunter to tichondrius. I play on horde, but i miss alliance. Well, anyways i wanted to know how is the activity in both factions in tichondrius. Already checked the pop on both sides, but numbers dont always tell the truth. So Alliance or Horde? How do they do in Tichondrius?Bagre5 1d
2d [H] Ira Vehementi 3 day 3/7M recruiting Hey all, We raid Tuesday Thursday and Monday from 6:00 - 9:00 Server Time (PST) We are recruiting the following classes for core spots Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Marksman Hunter Balance Druid Warlock Mage Rogue Please contact me at ulul8r#1130 if you are interested in joiningSylphrehna0 2d
2d [A] Endgame Theory *2DAY* 2/7M Ursoc 9% Raid Times: Tuesday & Sunday 8-11PM PST[/i][/u] About Us: Dragon Soul - 8/8H Siege of Orgrimmar - 10/14H 14/14M Highmaul - 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundry - 8/10H Hellfire Citadel - 13/13H 12/13M We are a strong, tight-knit community full of many different personalities. We like to base our guild off of good company. We like to have fun, and get stuff done. Our Raid is based on a progressive, higher-end raiding experience - We want to like killing bosses, while efficiently doing so. What We Are Looking For: Endgame Theory's mentality has evolved, recruiting higher-caliber players that are not able to maintain a 3+ Raid day-week schedule. We raid Tuesdays & Sundays 8-11PM PST. We are a 2-Day raiding guild that has a very positive outlook on what to expect. Achieving the goals of a strong, fun, progressive atmosphere means that our raiders are expected and willing to share insight on boss encounters and strategies. We maintain a very active forum (website and Discord) which grants these avenues to our members. Our raiding atmosphere's goal is to be positive, less rigid - however, that needs to allow a certain professionalism. We are looking for players who are online at 7:45PM, awaiting invites. We are only raiding two days a week, which mandates us to utilize every ounce of time that is allotted. Maintaining a 95% attendance record is mandatory. We will maintain a 20-25 man roster in order to account for absences, and other flukes that are thrown at us. "Sitting is not an insult". I read this on the recruitment forum, and this hits hard with EGT. Things happen, some players need more work than others - We are not sitting to insult, but rather sitting to maintain a progressive run. Everyone has a bad day. Mistakes have, and always will be made. Owning up to a mistake and learning from it are key to maintaining a spot with EGT. What we will provide: With everyone abiding by what we are looking for and Leadership maintaining a strong mentality, we will be able to provide and positive, up-beat attitude with the ability to slay dragons effectively. In addition, Pots, Flasks, 1,000G/Day Repairs, Food, Mats - All of these will normally be provided to core raiders. TRIALS: **Trial does not start until you are on Tichondrius-US Alliance** We've done everything under the sun with regards to trials, and we've decided to implement a new trial system. All incoming players that are wanting to raid will go through a Trial period of 4 weeks. This will allow ample time for us to get to know each other. We recruit 20-25 players in order to maintain a small bench for rotation AND to account for unforeseen circumstances. Everyone must be online during raid time unless told otherwise. We are here for the long-run, and want to recruit players who are team players and not solely iLevel/parse fiends. While we completely welcome players to do their best on fights, we do not welcome elitist players whom of which only think for themselves and not the betterment of the raid. We are a semi-casual guild with a strong progressive mentality. Open Classes: Rogue Warlock Shadow Priest Resto Druid - Pending an application Finally, Be respectful. Be positive. Be reliable. These three things are key to our success. Drop an Application and Talk to Lightpulse. (BNET: Lightpulse#11403) www.EndgameTheory.comLightpulse86 2d
2d [H]<Immune> (7/7N), (3/7H) NEED TANK/RANGE Hey everyone, Immune's raid team needs dedicated caster/range dps for pushing content. We also have one tank slot open as well. Whisper me in game, or add me on btag @ Husker#1112. Thank you, HuskerHusker3 2d