Tichondrius

Aug 22, 2013 Any mature guild on Tich Horde? I'm looking for a mature guild (most members 25+) as I'm somewhat tired of all of the bickering and immaturity I find on many guilds I have joined. In short, are there any mature guilds on Tich?Wiskinator6 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Former Tich Player http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovBv6I2L7gA A former wow player is in a band and this is his first single. Just trying to get the word out for him.Cannibully0 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Experienced Players LF Flex Raid Guid We (DK Tank or DPS, Druid Feral, and Priest Disc/Holy) are looking for a guild that plans on hosting a flex raid. We currently run LFR due to it being extremely had for us to all commit. I however am looking to possibly raid 2-3 nights a week. I am incredibly experienced and have been in server first guilds multiple times in the past on other realms (Ner'Zhul and StormReaver). I would like to find a way to raid with them if they are on on the flex raid night and raid with just the guild on normal raid nights. I am in the Eastern Time Zone and work an 8-5 job as an IT Director so I have to be off by midnight ish eastern, with some flexibility for sub 10% wipes of course. I would love to find a Friday Saturday night raid guild and any help in pointing me in that direction would be appreciated. I would also accept a position in a Heroic guilds Alt Raid. My preference is to tank but I can DPS as well. I have 9 lvl 90 characters and can play any of them If playing my Mage or Shaman makes this work easier please let me know. You can reach me in game on this guy or Runzlikegirl Burningrunz Stablikegirl Banklikerunz Thanks, RunzRuneslikegrl0 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Looking for a home. I can’t advertise myself accurately before explaining a bit first. My name is Dustin. I’ve been a consistent raider, a GM, and have also raid led on and off since Vanilla beta. I’ve played Wow since the beginning and from that period through to Cata, I achieved decent progression in both hardcore and casual raid group settings. Unfortunately, during the current expansion after having to leave a dying server with my guild, and having to rebuild raid groups over and over for one reason or another, my progression is not where is should be for my personal player skill level (5/12N on another toon and 3/12N on my pally). Typically at this point in a patch/expansion I have been through all the content “ahead of the curve” and onto heroic modes. Thus I’m at a bit of a loss… I’ve been playing this protection paladin for 5yrs and have significant raiding experience. Loyalty to my guild and friends have kept me where I am, but at this point my group is not raiding anymore and I’m now looking for a new home with decent progression. I’m not looking for perfection but I am looking for a group that needs a Tank who knows his class well, is a reliable and dedicated raider, and can play using all his abilities for the benefit of a raid group and with a continuous goal of progression. Stats: Akirimaru Protection Paladin, Experience: 5-6 Years played time, Current ilvl: 510 RID: dustincashw@live.com (add me) Communication: I have access to Vent/ TS/ Mumble and aren’t afraid to speak. Availability: I’m looking for a weekday evening 10M raiding group that runs anywhere from around 6-11 EST, but my schedule permits me to have some flexibility to give me leeway to a raid schedule that almost meets those time guidelines. I will look forward to hearing from you!Akirimaru1 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 22, 2013 Experienced, Loyal Rogue LF Raiding Content. Hello! I've recently come back to WoW (Quit shortly after Isle of Thunder released.) And am seeking to join a PVE guild for raiding. I work and I also go to school. I have Skype and Vent and am 21 years old. I am looking for something later in the day (late night) I am also looking for a guild that is actually going to be pushing and clearing content, instead of just spamming for it. I am very helpful, even with alts in the guild, money/mats, achivements ect. My current Ilvl WAS 460 or so before I had quit and since I've been back for a little over a week I've tried to catch up hard and I think I'm doing a decent job atm. My Ilvl now is 495. (and pushing) I know my class well and have been playing it for sometime. If it means anything I also pvp and used to main it and enjoy it alot :P anyways message me on this thread and ill get back to you ingame.Acta1 Aug 22, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Paying 10k for 2 Hours of your time (Horde) *Roughly two hours may be a bit more, may be a bit less. None the less if its more we will discuss that and adjust the gold payment accordingly. - What we will be doing.. You will just be killing mobs, that is it. Brainless, repetitive, stress free killing of normal mobs while I tag them for XP. You must have a two seater mount, be able to deal with multiple mobs at once & be geared decently for PVE. If it takes you 45 seconds to kill a single mob clearly you aren't worth my gold / time ratio. Message me in game on this character, I am logged in with the gold waiting. I have no issue showing the gold before hand, this forum post is basically me agreeing to payment so no I will not fork over the gold prior to you helping me to be scammed. Already lost 5k this morning so I came to the forums instead.Burstnrun1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 2 HEALING RAIDING PRIESTS LOOKING TO SERVER AND FACTION TRANSER!!! GOING HORDE!<3 Myself and one other guild member are looking to server trasnfer! We are both healers, both priests, and are as geared as can be given our current dead server situation. Michelangelo - iLVL 531 Disc/Shadow (almost a complete 4 piece for shadow but rather heal) As for myself, Leenuh - iLVL 525 Holy/Shadow (full time Holy. 2 piece holy set, looking to go back to disc, from shadow because I dont have shadow gear, and I have no intentions of dpsing in raid.) Furthest we have gotten in Normal ToT was 7/12. Our raid scheds are both pretty open so we are willing to work with your sched. We dont mind 25 man, but we rather 10man. We are also looking for someone to help us go halves on transfers, or looking to pay gold for server transfers! Add me to battle for more info please!!!! leenuh#1645Leenuh1 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 21, 2013 Alliance PVP Looking to move away from my horrible PVE server. I am curious to see how the alliance is doing on this server for pvp. Clearly there are plenty of great horde players but was hoping to find some alliance. Scared to move and not have any friends for 2s or anything :) Thanks for any info anyone has to offer.Scarlet5 Aug 21, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [A] LF leveling guide hi, everyone i'm looking for a leveling guild. i want it to be preferably level 25 for the perks and one that has a lot of people if anyone has one comment here or pm me in gameLongtall0 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 535 H Pali and 529 WW/BM Monk LF Group We are a couple of close friends who have been raiding together for some time and would like to continue doing so. We are considering <Tichondrius> as a new home and are looking for a raid (10 or 25m) we can both join. Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Eriol%C3%A1/advanced Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Solsti/advanced Our current progress is 1/13 Heroic ToT, but we are both capable of being 13/13 with a group that is capable of it. In the past, have been highly successful as raiders and competitive on our realm. * Logs from current tier are available at request. * A raid that is progressive, but relaxed is preferred. If you’re the kind of raid leader that is going to scream and berate people over mistakes, we are not interested in your raid. We are not afraid to be told what we are doing wrong or need to improve, but raids that intense tend to not be fun. We are only looking for evening time raids; no late night or day time raids please. The only real time constraints are that it would be hard to make anything prior to 8PM CST on weekdays and 9PM CST on Sunday. If you think your guild would be a good match for us please reply with a little detail about your raid team and schedule, and feel free to contact us with any questions. Feel free to contact us in game as well via battletag: Eriola: Raptr#1908 Solsti: Solange#1331Celestii2 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 TRADE CHAT NOT WORKING? How come trade chat isnt working and it says channel not found does anyone know what is going?Sydafeks1 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 [H] Sedition, 6/13H, recruiting Warlock/Mage Sedition is currently looking for a solid Warlock (or possibly Mage) to finish out the tier, and to continue raiding in 5.4. We are currently 6/13h, and we raid 3 nights per week (9hr/week); Mon-Wed, 8:30-11:30 server time (PST). If interested, contact us on Real ID or drop an app at sedition.spirestone.us (url still reflects our previous realm). Real ID: Ivaria#1968 (Guild Master) Lazy#1808 (Recruiting) Current recruiting needs: * Warlock (Mage could also work) Solid applicants will always be considered for a trial regardless of current needs. Guild background: Sedition was formed by a group of like minded individuals near the end of the Burning Crusade. At the beginning of Cataclysm our guild made the decision to downsize from 25 to 10 man to reduce organizational overhead. Our core 10 man is comprised of experienced players (many have raided since release) who for a variety of reasons can no longer invest more than 3 nights per week into raiding. Our goal has always been to clear all content on the hardest difficultly setting while that content is still considered current. Does this make us a part of the world progress race? No, of course not. Does this make us a respectable guild that knows how to get stuff done? Absolutely. Every full time raider in Sedition is expected to maximize on the limited time we do have to spend in raid. First and foremost this means being prepared. Expectations include reading strategy guides, watching kill videos, and keeping up to date with relevant class theory crafting threads on sites such as Elitist Jerks. While all of us have demanding real life schedules, it is important that a Sedition member can invest enough time out of raid to adequately prepare so that precious time in raid is not wasted. Loot is distributed using what we call a peer council. This simply means that when a piece of gear drops we discuss in Ventrilo as a group who needs the item most. When it is clear that multiple players have an equal need for an item they either agree among themselves or roll off. We find this system to be transparent, inclusive and drama free. Past progress (kills while current): T14 6/16H (4/6 HMV, 2/6 HHoF, 0/4 HToES) T13 8/8H T12 7/7H T11 11/13H T10 11/12H (25 man) 12/12H (10 man) T9 5/5H (25 man) 5/5H (10 manDelusaurus1 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 [H] Blood DK LF Raiding Guild Thread title, LF a guild that could possibly work with my random work schedule so I can experience normal and heroic 10 man raids, current and future. I can let raid organizers know 1 week in advance what days I have off per week to raid. Currently 526 ilvl, have legendary cloak, already cleared Lei'shen on 10m normal. PST / Ingame mail / Post here if I pique your interest. Toodles for reading!Insanebagel1 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 19, 2013 [H] WTB Magic Rooster Egg 180k I would like to pay 180k or a bit more for the mount please add my battletag if you want to sell Hello#1779 ThanksFastkiller2 Aug 19, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 [H] <Crackers and Rice> 13/13H, Need Healer! Hi Tich! Our mistweaver monk is busy for 5 weeks and we need a healer for our weekly 13/13H 10 man ToT clears. We raid Monday-Wednesday 9:00pm-12:00am server time. Preferably a non-priest healer but we will consider all well-qualified players! Please be adequately geared and familiar with fights. Guild wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Crackers+and+Rice Feel free to send me in-game mail or tells. Thank you!Sanguinite0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 WTB Profession KITs LF 1-600 Profession kits. I need Blacksmith and Jewelcrafting. Put your price in here.Dirtyfingaz1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Sup. We are recruiting, people that want to raid and PvP. We raid Weekends friday 6pm server sat/sun 1pm server. whisper me or anyone named with a variation of the name perditanas or Cxy or Willowthewisp or iconicdrops or Danieltosh Or send an ingame mail to the aforementioned.Bennosuke0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 [A] LF Leveling Buddy 85-90 I have a resto druid (86) and prot warrior (85) and need some motivation to rush them to 90. If you're up for it this Sunday-Tuesday hit me up.Heycomrade0 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Transferring to this server I am going to the Horde, the alliance has become stale and completely childish and just a crap faction, I have started leveling a Hordie on this server and everyone communicates and plays the game like it should it be played, in any case, im looking for a new home, a guild that wants me to become part of them and work hard to be the best player i can be, People i can hop on vent with every night and have a blast, if you have any info please let me know!!!Uamenti1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Antagonist (25) L/f more Pvpers Hello and good day. Antagonist is a lvl 25 guild looking to obtain more members for next seasons Rbg. Our Rbg leader is 2k+ exp. Our core members are 1900+ exp. We would like to recruit 1-2 healers (Resto Shaman / Druid). Warlock, Rogue, Mage, And Boomkin. We also do Battlegrounds daily, as well as World Pvp (We hit Goldshire, and other locations Nightly) We welcome anyone to the guild, as we are a Friendly and Social community. So!!! If you love PVP be it (Bg's / World) you WILL find it here!! Send myself, Saptap, or Lerunas a tell in game, and we will make sure you get an invite. Thanks, and have a splendid day!!Healacíous1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 WTS name agony pst me in game or post on here if u wtb rare name agony. (and yes i have logged onto him so no u cannot ticket it.)Llamadurid4 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 Quick Question before I transfer over Hey everyone, I've done some 'tests' on quite a few of them and have found many aspects that bother me, this one being the least. Trust me never go to kil'jaeden unless you love drama, it should be changed to a RP server. On KJ a ton of people where super immature, hostile, rude, racist, and homophobic. Which was quite a shock as proudmoore is pretty low, but they still have some extremely immature and homophobic people. So I was wondering if it is a problem here. I've noticed it here but no where near as much on KJ, I'm wondering if its just a PvP thing at this point. Cheers^^Botond4 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 [H] WTB Conquest Cap (23k) Looking to hire someone who is skilled enough to 2v1 in Arena to carry me to 23,000 Conquest points. Price is obviously negotiable, so please add me on skype to discuss (or in-game if I'm around). Skype: Lhuggins1989Tonsofdmg1 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 A good Computer to get for WOW. Hi I'm making this forum post for two reason, one is that I'm thinking about getting a new desktop computer to play wow on and I want to know what a reasonable computer to get for wow would be. Reasonable being:can play on fair or higher settings with a 25-30 fps in lfrs and raids and can handle a few add-ons etc., the price range around $500,I can go up to $600. The second reason is why im getting new computer. My computer runs TERRIBLY , and according to ge-force it should maintain high settings and be able to run . I am not a computer genius, but I get about 2-5 fps in the new ToT lfrs ON LOW SETTINGS , and even during my 10Ms I can get as low as 8 fps at time sitting at 17fps average. During certain graphic phases , like the purple stuff on durumu my comp goes full retard and glitches in and out. I have all the wow ingame settings set up correctly and low. I bought a graphics card, GEFORCE GTX 650 thinking that would solve the issues . Absolutley nothing . I've tried many things to fix it , Ive even taking it to a pc shop and had it cleaned out . I can ensure the drivers are up to date and im not doing anything dumb like running tons of addons on wow, I don't even run any other programs while playing wow. Any suggestive ideas as what the problem would be would help, I cant think of anything I haven't tried and im coming to the concusion its just my computers components sucking. Here is my COMPUTER RIG , going off Geforce Experience: GPU: GeForce GTX 650 nForce 750a SlI CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor Memory: 5.75 GB Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium That's about all I can surely give :[ THanksSquíshysike11 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 17, 2013 [A] Recruiting Eperienced Raiders! Hey Forum members and fellow Tichondrians. Diane here GM of Shift Happens. We are a level 21 Guild, with a few members so far, Dedicated To raiding, Hanging out, Doing Xmog runs, Older content just for the achieves, and much much more. So I am here today looking for the special few that will be taking down Garrosh this new patch. I am looking for experienced raiders who know what their role is, and know what they are doing. I myself have been playing for a while, and I am a pretty good healer. If you have Any questions, or would like to join. Please add my Battletag Clinza#1136. Our Raid times right now are probably going to be Tuesday-LFR 9:00pm-10:pm, Guild Core 10 Man Thursday or Friday 9:00pm-10:00pm And Heroic Progression on Monday At 9:00PM-10:00PM And we raid for 3 hours, or until progression is made. And Can't forget about Old-School Sunday, where we make any sized groups and run old content. like ICC, Fireland, Naxx(if your into that) ToC, AQ, Ulduar, And much more! So thanks for looking and happy raiding.Dianesawyer9 Aug 17, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 WTB Conquest Cap (H) As you can see, my gear is awful. I hit 90 a couple of days ago, and I want to get my conquest cap this coming week. It will be a lot. It's 23,200 right now, So I'm thinking it will be around 25,000 tomorrow. I'm not awful, just a new toon, and I want to get conquest gear before the patch hits. If anyone is interested, send me a mail/message in game, or reply here. Thanks!Frostsharts8 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 519 Holy Priest LF tot or raiding guild 519 Holy Priest 12/12 normal exp 2/13 heroicThecosmicowl1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 Selling level 25 guild 20k http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tichondrius/Paradöx/ Message me in game LongNguyen#1879 Or email pawnguybwast@gmail.comLilpinboydps1 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 [H] LF Weekly ICC 25H Partner(s) Hi! I am looking for people who want to run ICC 25H each week for Heroic Tier tokens, transmog stuff, a chance at Invincible each week, achievements, and just anyone who would like to run ICC 25H each week. I'll be hosting these runs each week at varying times, depending on what the majority of the group, or my partner(s) if there are only a few of us, wish to do. Please post your class/spec, specs that you can switch to if necessary (dps to healers on Valithria, etc.), and available times to raid below. If you don't know the fights, come anyway! I have lots of experience with all of the fights, and I can adequately explain them to you if necessary, although we should be able to overpower the mechanics with enough people. One small note, though, is that without at least one healer, Valithria Dreamwalker will be impossible to beat, since you have to heal her back to full HP from half; this means that the runs will not start until at least one healer has pledged to attend. You may also run the entirety of the raid as one character, and switch to other characters for certain bosses, if you wish (especially for the Valithria Dreamwalker fight). Rules: 1. I am working on Shadowmourne while doing these runs, but not exclusively so. Until I finish it, however, all Primordial Saronite, Festergut's Acidic Blood, and Shadowfrost Shard when it comes to it, are reserved. I am also attempting to collect full Death Knight Tier 10.5, so I will also reserve Vanquisher's Mark of Sanctification until I complete the set, at which point they will be free roll. This includes offset pieces such as bracers, belt, and boots. Everything else in the raid will be free roll. 2. Invincible's Reins: Invincible's Reins will be free roll to anyone who has helped kill at least 12 bosses total (to discourage people to only come for the Lich King fight). This may seem unfair to some, but if you don't like the rule, then simply don't come. This also allows for anyone who attends the first full run to be eligible to roll on any future runs; however, this is also not a "show up for one full raid and only come to LK for the other weeks" free card - I'll know, everyone else will know, and YOU will know that that's just not fair to everyone else. These rules may seem strict, but as long as you show up regularly, don't try to be a jerk, and don't have an entitlement complex, you should be okay! 3. Loot will be set to Master Looter to prevent ninjas, but if I ninja any item not previously listed above, I will pay each raid member 500g each. You may also report me (and I would expect you to!) if I ninja any loot. (That also includes Invincible's Reins, although specified above - to anyone who thinks this statement may create a loophole for me to ninja the mount.) Skype, Ventrilo, or Razer Comms may be used for some fights, if necessary, but you need only listen to the instructions I call out. Feel free to message me in-game with any questions or concerns! (My Battletag is FistOfRussia#1518.) I hope to get this rolling out next week if we have enough people, so don't dilly-dally! Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you in Icecrown Citadel! "We will take the fight to Arthas, and we will tear down the walls of Icecrown! The Argent Crusade comes for YOU, Arthas!" - Tirion FordringDathremar0 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 <Glad I Ate Her> (25) Recruiting for RBGs Greetings, <Glad I Ate Her> is looking for skilled, competent, vocal, and consistent players looking to push rating in RBGs. Currently, our Core team is running at the 1700 MMR range and is looking for like minded individuals to fill out a few open spots as well as players to use as subs. We are more than willing to help gear you up if your gear is not quite to par yet. Also, anyone not on a team is more than welcome to start their own group up if they wish to. For more information, please either drop a reply to this thread or contact Rottingbull, Luxan, or Eloite in-game. Thanks, RottingRottingbull32 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 WTS/WTT Magic Rooster Egg Ghastly Charger Magic Rooster Egg 200k Ghastly Charger's Skull 200k or willing to trade both for any spectral tiger Bnet ID Demoncy#1753Demoncy0 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 16, 2013 wtb 1-600 jc kit or enchanting kit either post here or send me a tell in game or mail 0208 131 are alt codesÐkâtâ0 Aug 16, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 thinking of transfering to server i was wondering how the pvp on this server was as far as like world pvp.Lunifer10 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 <WHY YOU MAD> (10) Recruiting for ToT and 5.4 <WHY YOU MAD> is a level 25 guild that is in the hunt for some top-notch, super sexy, preferably Asian (I hear they're better at computer games), and dedicated players to round out our troops. We don't have that many rules or regulations: 1) Show up for raid. 2) Be as good or better than the worst player in our guild. (if you are better than the best player, you get extra /cookies). 3) Show up for raid... ON TIME. 4) Don't be a Doucher McDouchenstein. 5) Melt (or heal) as much face as possible. Follow these guidelines and you'll be getting mad purpz faster than Kim Kardashian divorced her husband. You'll also be the envy of all your nerd friends. A "Nerd King" so to speak. Cue all the boring stuff that you should know about if you're interested: Recruiting: Druid (restoration) Monk (mistweaver) Monk (brewmaster) Shaman (resto) Paladin (holy) Paladin (prot) Warrior (prot) Raid Times: Tuesday, Sunday 7:30pm Server/Pacific Standard Time Loot Structure: Loot council. It is distributed based on multiple factors including, but not limited to: attendance, performance, need of upgrade, how much you contribute during raid (IE don't afk trash), and how much we like you in general. Nah JK on that last one...kind of... Recruitment is open to the listed classes, but any good quality applications will not be looked over. Whisper Eielleria in game to apply! Every day you don't a baby kitten dies. DO IT FOR THE KITTIES.Epicmaria1 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 LF 2.3k+ Exp RBG Lead A lot of work schedules have changed in the guild and we need a reliable RBG lead with 2.2k+ experience for different nights any day of the week @ 7PM Realm Time. Ask that they can run at least 2-3 hours each night. Will pay 1.5K gold each night 10m guild rbgs are ran. We just need someone fast before it starts hurting the guild. Hit me up in game @ KOSKing#1336Vêntrîs0 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 Well Hai Need a place to call home :'( Anyone?Bombling1 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 2k experience holy pally with 23k cap for 2s Just dinged 90 in full dreadful but will also be grinding the hell out of honor gear for male gear want to find a good dps or team for 3s or perhaps even a good bg premade group for honor grinding. Looking to cap all my conquest points and grind 2k plus rating have 2 experience and 10 other full tyr 2k 90s. Gear isnt an issue only skill and please no elitists I'm not geared enough for that yet and you'll only get pissed off. If interested reply with your in game name and ill hit you up. On a side note in bgs ive beat every other healer and class in pre 90s and every bg since I hit 90 in crap gear.Vangeline1 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Any raiding guilds for the alliance? I'm interested in looking for a raiding guild for me to join once I get to 90. I know the alliance is not very populous on this server and it is mostly pvp but are there still raiding guilds here?Istariusa0 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 to the 3 alliance that tried ganking lol couldn't kill me with 3 of you and warbringer on me ahahah 1v3'd you trash players. No wonder all the bad kids go to alliance.Snazzyfella1 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 WTS Alani Mount Hey all I want to sell the Alani Mount for 50k. The way it works is I invite you to group, put the sky crystal in the chat window to prove I have it. You then trade me the gold, I make you master looter and after we pull and kill you give the mount to yourself. Please send me mail on this toon, and I'll answer ASAP.Gengenpuff9 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 I need to know horde/ally ratios How's the servers horde-ally ratio from the people on it? Progression in raiding for horde/alliance? What arenas/BG's are like for horde/alliance? I'm going to be faction changing so i need some info. Any help is welcome.Tiad6 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 [A] Looking For Cataclysm Herb Farmer BULK Paying 40g/stack for: Cinderbloom Stormvine Heartblossom Whiptail Don't compete in Pandaria, go to empty old world content and make a fortune. Mail though CoD (collect on delivery) or pst me in-game.Heycomrade1 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 WTS Alani Mount! (Alliance) Hey all, as the title says, i'm selling the Alani Mount. How it will work: I'll invite you into group. Bring up a trade window to show you that I have 10x Skyshard. You then trade me the amount of gold we will eventually discuss in game. I give you Master Loot, we then pull Alani, after the kill, you loot the mount to yourself . Please send me an in-game mail/message on this character or add my Btag: Reimix#1953 Thanks!Roymix5 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 2k hpally lf skilled dps need a beast dps to push rating, pst in gameHolywingz1 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Selling Feldrake mount! Hey guys! I've currently got a Feldrake for sale and am taking offers. Either shoot me a whisper online (Thorvar#1396), or post an offer and your battletag on here and I'll come swiftly running your direction with a response. Thanks! (I am willing to transfer to you if you have a solid offer!)Zahm1 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 Selling Blue Panther for 20k Hi. Sorry to be annoying and stuff on the forums but i've been trying to sell my blue panther but theres like 4 other people that keep undercutting me which is very annoying. So I'm just cutting my losses and selling this for 20k which is how much it costs to make. If you want it send me a message through mail or leave your characters name. You can always try to whisper me if i'm on. If you want this panther plus another color just message and i'll make any other color for you. -Thank you!Lardrian0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 LF Twink 80 3s/2s I have a level 80 twink DK. I am looking to run 2s/3s for rating/achieves. Erickson#1638Erickson0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 what happened to Blackwater Inc guild? Had to go out of town on business for 2 weeks and i came back to find im guildless, my first thought was i got kicked for some reason ( my kids play my toons sometimes) then i realize they are just gone lol So anybody know?Pandypoop1 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 [H] LF enchanting 1-600 kit & lw & bs 1-600 As the title says lf enchanting lw bs 1-600 kits will pay full price horde only pst me ingame if im not on add my btag Sizure#1630 probably gonna be on hardseason or sizureSizure0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 11, 2013 LF LW to craft Hide of the Wild - 500G tip Pattern was removed in Cataclysm, but someone on Alliance is bound to have it. Send me an in-game mail and I'll follow up with materials. Otherwise, just catch me online!Luminair1 Aug 11, 2013