Oct 20, 2013 H-Balloon Xplorers Club(Herioc)US-Stormreaver <Balloon Xplorers Club> 7/14H is currently recruiting a mage or spriest (Please be ilvl 553+) for Heroic Progression in our core 10-man group. We raid Tue, Wed, and Thurs from 9-12 CST with the possibility of a Sunday raid during progression. Much of the guild has raided together for a fairly long time. We want to progress, but understand that people have real life commitments. If you, the applicant, is considering a transfer and want to join a stable realm and a guild for progression raid drop me a line Sierra117#1780 PS. We are LAID back to max but still get stuff done. If you do not mind crazy sounds in mumble and LOL Wipes at easy mechanics! Join Us! =)Ox0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 20, 2013 Delete Delete.Aallamar0 Oct 20, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 [A] LF Guild Don't particularly care about hardcore raiding, but I do enjoy raiding when I get the chance. I don't care about PvP because WoW PvP died the moment resilience was introduced and AV stopped lasting 8 hours. I travel a lot so I'm always in some different messed up corner of the world but I would like to be able to log on and talk to people and do stuff sometimes. My current guild is totally dead. I can change peoples notes but gchat is disabled... how dumb is that. Anyways, I'm sexy, I'm always drunk and being offensive, etc. Add me LGBR#1229 or msg Lagberius You can touch meLagberius1 Oct 19, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 WTB level 25 Horde guild Transferring to Tich soon and looking to purchase a level 25 guild. Add me to bnet if interested or respond here with price. Pshift#1790Pshift1 Oct 19, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 delete deleteKoichun1 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 WTB Thug Shirt Ty found a sellerExpectwar0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 RAF Hey guys, i was wondering if anyone would like to be recruited for RAF to level as many characters as they would like, and if we play on my server (Tichondrius - Horde) i am willing to give 4k per character + flying+ bags and leveling gear, add my skype liam.hogie if interested, thanks.Imgonnaeatu0 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 18, 2013 Tich-H PVE-Guild Seeking Members PVE-Guild Riven is seeking members for our 10-man core & Flex crush groups. Ask any guild member for an Invite and whisper an officer or ask for guidance in guild chat prior to raid for information on invites.(*;**;***) Guild Schedule (7:30-10:30 Server Time): Tuesday-LfrSoS (Optional: Alt and Fun Run) Wednesday- Flex Wings 1 & 2 Thursday- Flex Wings 3 & 4 Sunday- 10mSoS Core (Clear up to 5th boss) Monday- 10mSoS Core Progression Day *25m Guild Raid Implementation in Future Interest. **"Common Sense and Gear Restriction May Apply"-- Constraints are, but not limited to: Inadequate Gear Lvl; Insufficient Healing; Unsatisfactory Damage Per Second; Irrational Raging; Incompetency to Assimilate Raid Mechanics; & Ect. ***Current Core Members: Tank-DK; Heals-Paladin&Druid; Dps-Mage,Warrior,&Warlock; and Prospective Others.Nightspawn4 Oct 18, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 (H)557 Disc/Holy Priest LF heroic progression Hi there I am currently looking for a raiding guild for my priest for SoO. Guild I've been in has had massive roster issues and has since stopped raiding altogether. I am looking for a team of players who are dedicated as well as skilled. Almost all times work for me as do almost all days. About me: I have been raiding as a disc priest since WotLK and have multiple top 10 healing parses as both holy and disc. Hers a link to WoL for all those interested http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/253431/rankings/players/ During ToT I healed for <We Like Purple> and at peak of progression was top 100 us for 10 man. I'm not necessarily looking for something hardcore, but i am looking to raid with players who know how to play and know how to have a good time. I am mostly interested in a 10 man core spot but 25 man or sub positions would be considered. If you wanna know more about me or want to chat at al please add me to bnet add#1280. Thanks :)Nermél0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 (H)<The Electric Mayhem> 25 Recruiting Looking for a new guild to level in? Looking for a level 25 guild with perks? Come one, come all to <The Electric Mayhem> We are a casual yet PvP oriented guild currently under reconstruction. Lvl 1 noobs to lvl 90 chinese farmers, all are welcome! Pst Drtèèth for info or apply in game.Lateralús0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 (H) R Shaman LF cross-realm arena/rbg Hey there! I've been in and out of the game for a while, and am looking to get back into competitive PvP. In past seasons I have had experience in the 2300+ range in 3v3, 2200 in 2s and somewhere near 2k in rbgs as resto shaman. My server has lost basically all of its strong pvp players, but I have been on it since 2005 and have made a lot of friends there hence my staying. Unfortunately, none of them are interested in competitive PvP. (Dragonblight isn't even listed if you try and search for arena ratings.. Nobody on the server is high enough to qualify heh) The cross realm playability is therefore the perfect opportunity for me to stay, but still compete, and ill be posting this on a few heavily horde populated servers. Tag is Lag#1488Lag0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 537 Bear and 544 Hunter LF Late Night Raiding Duo looking for a home for our mains, both have been raiding since burning crusade. Looking to raid late night, just trying to find a guild that needs and houses us both to progress into H SoO and the next expansion. (both open to server xfering and faction changing) Bear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Phrantk/simple I've been raid tanking since BC, have cleared Mags, Gruuls, hyjal, BT(without Illidan), SSC(without Vash), TK(without KT), Kara, First 3 bosses in Sunwell then quit. Came back in WotLK cleared Naxx (with HM achievements) Ulduar (with all HM achievements), EoE, OS(3Ds) ICC (without LK some heroics) I had quit before getting LK. Came back for cata and only did Firelands (with some heroics) did bits and pieces of BoT and cleared BWD. Quit before DS had come out. Im back now in MoP for good looking to be back in the top raiding scene! Just needing the opportunity, im currently 7/14 SoO N and 11/14 (flex), and 12/12 ToT N. Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Sapitto/simple Raided as every role in each expansion both in 10 man and 25 man groups, BC: Kara, Mags, TK, WotlK: Naxx, EoE, OS, Ulduar, ICC. Cata: BoT, BWD Heroics. Currently 12/12 ToT N, SoO N 7/14, 11/14 Flex We're both looking to raid late night, between the times of 1:30 AM - 5:30 AM EST/10:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST/ 12:30 AM - 4:30 AM CT/ 11:30 PM - 3:30 AM CST. So if any of this interest you feel free to add my real ID @ jason.s.valdes@gmail.com, look forward to hearing from your interest. Thanks againSapitto2 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 539 Prot warrior LF serious raiding guild deep into SoO. Have plenty of raidleading HM experience in past tiers, coming back from a long break getting back into it. Shoot me a tell in game for any other questionsOreshtakk2 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Holy Priest ilvl 526 LF Raid guild Hello, Since I missed out on the start of SoO, (was still on ToT when SoO came out) I had some trouble getting my gear up for the quota for raiding this new content. So I am looking for a guild that would be in my average ilvl that needs a healer so we could progresse together! Free every nights 5pm except on Tuesdays Let me know!Bssnator1 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Horde pve guilds Are there any? All I see is pvpHeldoth3 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 H iL 546 Mage New Transfer LF Raiding Guild I just transferred here from a dead server and am Looking for a raiding guild. I'm free Sunday-Thursday from 7pm-12am Server time. I have experience in SoO Flex up to Paragons. I'm very patient and a quick learner. pst in game if you have an opening.Elipsom0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 17, 2013 Whoever did this in org, I'm smoking 1 for u http://i.imgur.com/i7k2iXz.png 42042042042042042042042042042042042042420420420420420420Nicaraguan0 Oct 17, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Need heals for heroic progression tonight![A] <Team Friendship> (2/12H) is in need of a competent and geared pug healer for tonight's progression attempts. Looking for a MW Monk, RShammy, or H/D priest. Please reply to this post with your relevant stats asap for consideration. Raid time is from 6:30pm-10:00pm serverNachosteve0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Ancestral Legion (A) LF DPS for RBGs! We need a few more DPS to fill out our core group! We are currently running 1800+ RBGs and are looking for more people with 2k+ exp to fill our core. Seeking a Mage or Lock, Warrior, Rogue, and Ele Sham. We run 3-5 nights a week around 8pm server time. Feel free to hit up Chewisheals/Sammich or an officer (Dotsondots or Sarleena) in game for more details.Chewishheals4 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 Marshal Spriest and LC UH DK LF Serious RBGs Willing 2.2 Spriest and 2k+ UH DK (Experienced as TC) LF Serious 2k+ MMR Xrealm RBG Team or interested players with similar experience and drive to push rating. Please post or pst us in game if you have any questions. Armory info: Blackmill: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Blackmill/advanced Mïggz: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/M%C3%AFggz/advancedBlackmill2 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 <H> Recruiting for 10 man Siege progression! Hey everyone! Currently forming a second raid group within the guild Slack. We have a solid group shaping up and in somewhat makeshift pugs have been able to go 6/14 on our first 2 nights of raiding. We're looking to solidify our team and really hit things fast. We are looking for a few specific spots but are still interested in anyone who would like to see what we're about. RAID TIMES: Thursday - Start: 5pm PST Friday - Start: 5pm PST (Possible) Saturday - varies MAIN NEEDS: AT THIS POINT WE ARE NO LONGER RECRUITING MELEE INTO THE MAIN GROUP. -Elemental ShamanTyrical4 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 551 hunter 13/14N LF progression guild As the title states my main is my 551 hunter. I've been raiding since Firelands with full clears with different toons. FL 7/7N DS 8/8N MSV 6/6N HOF 6/6N Toes 4/4N ToT 12/12N SoO 13/14N I've got 13/14N 10m exp in SoO with Garrosh exp also looking to start heroics after a full clear. I'm looking for a social casual to semi hardcore raiding guild that's 13/14N, 14/14N or working or heroics. I'm a hardworking reliable player that follow directions and can pick up on boss fight mechanics quickly. I am a sociable outgoing player that gets along with everyone that just wants to join a nice friendly guild that's steadily progressing and have fun doing it. I'm currently looking for a guild that raids 3-4 nights a week M-F 9pm-2am EST. No preference as to 10/25m groups, either one will be ok with me. Willing to server xfer for the right guild. If anyone is interested in talking send me a inv in game and we'll talk :) BT-Cheeze#1111Mmburntcheez0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 16, 2013 <Slack> 9/13 10m LFHealer We are currently looking for a new healer, ideally a pally, monk or druid. Priest would be alright just not a shaman. Our raid hours are 6-9pm ST, tues through thurs. If you are interested please contact myself, seriiusmoj or alectra in regards to apping.Elyerìth0 Oct 16, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Paying for 2s cap - Disc Priest Paying 150g/win (even free ones) for 2s cap. Add me, online now. Battletag: Woods91#1317Georgezimrmn0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Rbg Group LF core rbg group, my cr is 1888. Just looking for a solid team to push rating with real id is ChrisF83#1662Heatful0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 526 warlock and 530 resto Druid LF raid guild jwong - warlock furysick - resto Druid Here are a few facts: 1. We are mature, both of us just got out of college, and we are working now. 2. We know our class well. We were top 25 geared PVE players back in the days. 3. We are punctual. We will never miss a raid without informing you ahead. We can raid anytime except Thursdays. 4. We are humble and friendly. We like to help out friends and guildes. 5. We watched videos and research for raiding to ensure success in raiding. Objective: We understand our gear level are not high enough to do heroic SoO or maybe even regular SoO. We are working hard to get the ilvl up, but it is hard to do it without a guild and people with common interest. You can whisper me in game or in game mail or even response here if you like. We will defintely get back to you.Jwong0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Guilds Hey all.. New to US :) Is there any social, talkative guilds out there? :) Every guild ive been to seems very quiet for some reasonKupala2 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Worth transferring here for pvp? My server is pretty dead as far as far as finding people to do arena with goes and I was wondering how easy it is to find people to play with on here (horde side). My current rating is fairly low as I haven't done much arena this season but earned 2k last season, do they care much about experience? Would be bringing over a rogue, thanks for any infoUnclebourbon4 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Disc priest looking for a new home. Looking for a guild on Tichondrius to raid SoO. I do not care which faction i end up on. i just want to have a good time and kill bosses. Please let me know if anyone is looking for a experienced healer.Gematria1 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 LF RBGS 2268 exp warrior LF 2k+ RBGS hit me up in game or add my B tag #kilth1261Kilthx0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 WTS TCG! Opened some boxes today. 1 x Big Battle Bear 2 x Disco Inferno 1 x War Party Hitching Post 1 x Ethereal Plunderer 1 x Vicious Grell 1 x Landro's Lil' XT 3 x Tabard of Flame 4 x Pet Biscuit 3 x Sandbox Tiger 4 x Paper Airplane Please contact me here or ingame if interested in any of these. I will scratch off any of the untradeable ones on skype for you. You must pay first.Sarma5 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 [H] OoA (8/14) Recruiting Heals Due to some scheduling changes we're looking for two full time healers; we'll be replacing our Druid and Priest due to other commitments as soon as we can find suitable people. Any applicants need to have some end game raiding experience (preferably recent, but not necessary), and be committed to our schedule. And the opening is available as soon as tomorrow (10/1/13). We raid Tu/Th/Su from 6:30-9:30PM, and the guild has been raiding regularly since vanilla in 2006 when I took over helm. We are a mature group of adult friends with jobs, mortgages and all that !@#$, and enjoy getting together three times a week to blow off steam and kill %^-*. If you want to know more about us head over to ooaguild.com. If you want to chat send me a note in game, or be around during our raid times and send me a tell. Thanks for your time! KeiKeimorl5 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 <Kîll On Sîght> Recruiting Exp RBG Leads We are currently looking for 2K+ experienced RBG Leads and core members for guild RBGs. RBG schedule as of right now is Tuesday and Thursday nights @ 6PM Realm Time. RBG Leads can schedule their own RBG nights/times if want. Leads will be paid 5K gold or more. Prefer that core members have 2k+ rbg exp. PST in game BTAG KOSKing#1336Vêntrîs0 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 <Extremely Average> Recruiting Pvpers <Extremely Average> 25 is a friendly, relaxed, and (currently) small guild that is going to grow in numbers. We mainly PVP, ranging from average to glad players. Once we have a solid roster, we will be starting RBG groups. PST Shockulatorx for more info!Shockulatorx0 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 <MvPvP> is recruiting experienced RBG leaders Hello, PvP lovers. We're a PvP guild that is growing fast and need multiple RBG leaders for multiple brackets. We have a ranking system that divides players into appropriate groups (1600, 1800, 2000, 2200) and we are in need of friendly leaders who can create RBG events from the most busiest server time 5pm-12am. You will be instantly promoted to high ranking and enjoy the benefits. We also have our own guild Ventrilo server for better PvP experience so you won't have to spend time looking for one or add everyone on skype. We're also recruiting more core RBG members if you're interested please reply below or contact in game. Thank you!Rookietrader0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 <Insomnia> 7/14H (A) 10M LF DPS/Healer Hybrid Hey, guys - I'll try to keep this brief but thorough: Logistics - 10man Raid. 2 Nights a week (Tues - Weds) 7-11pm Pacific. Looking for a DPS/Healer hybrid for the tier to join us in finishing SoO. Class preference: (This is descending order of preference but a good player/personality fit will be the strongest consideration. Looking for gear in the mid to high 550 range at least but overall we are looking to invest in a player, not a character.) Shaman Druid Priest Monk Pally About Us - We are semi-hardcore raid. Our goal and philosophy is to push through content as quickly as we can in order to challenge and stimulate ourselves. What makes us unique is the amount of time we raid (and I can't stress this enough). Two nights a week is outside of the norm for a raid that is as progressed as we are. We are able to accomplish more with less than most groups with preparation, good use of time, and experience. We strive to strike a balance between respecting each other's time and maintaining a fun and relaxed environment. So if you are looking to be hardcore or raid 3 - 7 nights a week this group is not for you. But if you want to still raid and have a life with 5/7 nights and weekends free then we might have the right place for you. Expectations: 1) Respect (We must be respectful of each other in order for this whole raiding thing to be worth anyone's time. This includes being on-time for raid and prepared to accomplish the goals for the raid every week. These are the best ways to show respect in our raid.) 2) Maturity (The whole point is to challenge ourselves - if you can't handle some frustration with maturity and perseverance then we cannot afford to have you.) 3) Attendance (This is a core spot that we are looking to recruit for. We will rely on you to not only be on time but also attend nearly 100% of the scheduled raids each week in order to continue with progress. I don't believe in the 12 - 13 man roster for 10mans. I would much rather have 10 reliable people that can count on playing their spot each week.) 4) Performance (Mistakes are fine. We all make them. But we expect you to correct your mistakes quickly and take full responsibility for them.) Overall the most important thing is that we are looking for a good fit. This raid is unique in what it has to offer so we are looking for a fairly unique individual. If you have read all of the above and still think this spot sounds good and you are excited about it I would love to talk to you. If you sound good we can interview over teamspeak and discuss any questions or concerns you might have. Feel free to contact myself (Buccus - Tichondrius) or (Cuore - Tichondrius) for more information! Buccus#1582Buccus1 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 So.. How am I to get higher rated like this? My background : Played during Wrath, quit at cata now I am returning on a different account. For 3s : EVERYONE says they require 2k+. Nobody goes for anything else, since i can't prove im 2k+ I can't get into anything, and because I can't get into anything, I can't get 2k +, rinse and repeat, i was lucky enough to find a team that was just playing for fun, and got 1200 and can't find another team. For 2s : So far the only somewhat successful thing is that I've gotten 1700 in 2s quite easily but here the other issue, almost everything I can do as hpal can be done better by Disc, and if I go against resto druid theres 0% chance to win unless they are absolutely retarded because I can't dps or dispel. For RBGs : I know like nothing about RBGs ATM and it's either fail *YOLOLO* rbgs that nobody communicates and loses getting 5 capped in AB, or 2k+ only. Advice... I need it.Sjg2 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 [H][PvP/PvE] Pragmatic Syndicate is open. Pragmatic Syndicate is a guild created with the objective of enjoying PvP and PvE in small scale. Be it 10/15 man battlegrounds and 10 man raids. One of the characteristics of the guild is being small so we'll try to keep the roster between 10 and 20 people who do both PvE and PvP. Depending on the events, motivations and decisions, we might scale up to a tight 25 man group. The guild is brand new, therefore we have no perks yet and no raid time set. Another thing is, only one of the founders has done any Pandaria Raids so bear with the rest of us, we used to PvP only. Requirements: Willingness to accept this is something new. Level 90 and main only(Your alts will be accepted once we see you're here to stay). Motivation to overcome obstaclesAs of 9/10/2013 we need: PvE: DPSPvP: EverythingContact Gistraz(Gromush too!) or Luffio for questions and invites. Thank you for your time. Raid Times so far are Monday and/or Tuesday past 7PM EST. This schedule is not definitive p.d: You are probably watching me in my !@#$ty work-in-progress PvE gear. Ignore it.Gistraz9 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 Disc LF RBG Group 2k XP Title says all, I'm 2k xp and looking for a solid group. willing to go holy if needed. I have no rating since i just transferred here so any help would be appreciated. Msg me here or in game alt code is 0252Crüz0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 (A)LF 2k-2200+ RBGS I'm looking for a group of people who run RBGs weekly for higher caps etc. Prefer a group of 2k-2200+ CR players. message here or in game thanks.Enzuxx0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 <hey im boss> recruiting <hey im boss> is recruiting serious/experienced players for 10 man weekend raiding. We have 1 Tank, 5 DPS, and 2 Healer spots open. Raid times will be Fri 8-12pm Sat/Sun 4-8pm server. Whisper or Mail Admordeo or Sciffer in-game for invite or more info.Admordeo0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 <Exile> Recruiting Now. lvl 25 <Exile> is recruiting players for general pvp stuff and things. This is a non srsbsns guild so tryhard turbo nerds need not apply. We will be doing random BG groups daily and transmog raid runs every week. I'm mostly concerned with forming a weekly 25 ICC group but members are welcome to organize any pvp events or RBG & Arena teams they would like. For more information on joining Exile please contact us in game on the following characters. Ruskie, Tomcruiser, Bcruiser, Codesters or Skipow.Ruskie12 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 WTB Blacksmithing Leveling Kit for Snutz. Message him on his stream at twitch.tv/snutzy He is looking to buy leveling kits.Assychan1 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 deleted deletedAnitya0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 LOOKING FOR MORE PVPERS TO JOIN MY GUILD message me in game for more infoTaruenjuice0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Arms war LF RBGs. 2k exp Arms warrior looking for an RBG team on Tichondrius and willing to xfer over. 2K experience on my old main. Not enough pvp on the realm this char is on. I am free between 7pm-1am sunday-thursday.Thygore0 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 [H]LF RBG lead / Co-GM (Casual PVP/PVE Guild) Hi there everyone. I'm currently looking for one (possibly two) people who are willing to help me with managing my guild whilst I'll be (somewhat) inactive. I'll be looking for experienced players who are community driven, friendly and preferably from the US/Australia. (or a relative timezone) The two roles available are: RBG Leader, who will take over the guilds RBG team. This will include recruiting, managing and helping members complete their trials. As a leader, I would expect you to have a fair bit of knowledge in RBGs and PVP matchmaking. Co-Guild Master; I'm in need of someone who can manage the guild during peak, can recruit with ease & who is willing to help out members, new and old. You will have access to quite a few perks, all of which are negotiable. If you'd like more information, please contact me via ingame mail or shoot me an email at tich@wrathofthehorde.comGuthiix3 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 LF Glory of the Firelands Raider Group i need some people who could participate in obtaining the Corrupted Egg of Millagazor mount with me. if anybody is experienced please let me know. im not sure how many players are required to get through this without trouble but leave a post if your interested.Victual8 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Looking for ambitious people for raiding. Seeing how any raiding guild worth joining on Tich is nearly impossible to get in to I'm going to do what I usually do when I need things done and get my hands dirty. I'm looking for people that are tired of their guilds lack of progress or ambition in raids and wish to just get things done. At the moment I'm just looking to make a list of Real I.D. people to raid with, I may or may not form a guild out of it. Ragers need not apply, I want dedicated and chill people who learn from their mistakes and focus on the solution instead of the problem. In a perfect world I'd like to get a team of no lifers but at the very least I want people that have good awareness and know how to play, not a garden variety random. I'm looking for people that have an end goal of clearing heroic mode on siege of orgrimmar and are willing to put the time and dedication in. add guy#1537 with a note if interested.Muahahahahar2 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Buying level 25 guild horde Whisper me in game with price.Skeetus0 Oct 12, 2013