Sep 29, 2014 [A] WTB: 9/9 CM for 80k Send me a mail in-game or post here. Thanks.Tenkz0 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 [H] WTB N Garrosh Kill - 551 Holy Paladin I can definitely pull my weight...just need more RNG on my side so that I can get into OQueue groups. But in the meantime, buying N garrosh kills for the next week or two - please post here and I will get in contact ASAP. Thanks!Bmahbro0 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 Druid LF Casual Guild I'm looking for a relatively casual guild for SoO, PvP, and WoD. I'm also willing to consider hardcore raiding as I've done in the past if I can find the right guild. I have experience in all four Druid roles as well as a Hunter alt I play on a regular basis. Some of my previous raiding experience are as follows: Did all of the Heroic Raids in WotLK prior to the release of the next content patch. Did all of the Heroic Raids in Cataclysm prior to the release of the next content patch. Did most of the 5.0 Heroic Raids in MoP and started to quit raiding before the release of 5.1. From 5.1 until 5.4 I was primarily focused on PvP but still kept up on casual raiding through LFR and Flex. Quit the game shortly after 5.4 but resubbed now that 6.0 is on the horizon. I also have vast PvP experience in every expansion and vanilla WoW. I'm well versed in all the classes and specs in WoW and have done Heroic Raids on more than just my Druid. Additionally I have a friend who mains a DK Tank/DPS and MW Monk. If you're in need of two extremely competent players let me know. Battle Tag: XvX#1119Empowerments3 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 Group of friends LF guild Little about us: Wife and I have been playing for 4+ years. We recruited a close friend who has been playing a month or so. We are looking for a guild that intend to do some raiding in WoD as well as RBG's and arenas. Myself - I'll be leveling a shaman then warlock. Have 6 90s. Intend to go enh for pvp and resto for pve. Did HC raiding during cata and BC (missed WoTLK) Wife - Fire mage. May also level a priest or resto shaman. Did HC raiding during WoTLK and Cata Friend - Unholy DK, leveling a resto druid as well. Hit me up anytime for questions or if you think you're a good fit.Tôki3 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTB 2's carries As topic says. I am looking for someone to help me gear my lock in arena. Thinking about 150 gold obo per win. whisper me ingame Ciadric#1682 or in here. ThanksArmosh0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 Looking for Refer a Friend! Hi all! I'm looking for someone to do Refer a Friend, I will refer you! I have a level 90 druid (you can search for it, Monfire-Tichondrius). Waiting for answers! [Sorry me if it's the wrong part of the forum to post this, I have no idea of where to do it].Furpaw0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTS Profession Kits 1-600 My Name is makitaaé alt code is 0233 or Makitaa#1230 horde Im selling Mostly all kits message me if youre interested after deal is done please leave feed back <3Makitaaé72 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 spriest or hpriest lf new raiding guild WOD Spriest or hpriest 9/9 gold cm on 3 caracters player , has alot of xp in hardcore pve raiding , lf a new house for WOD!! Can play everyday after 8:30 eastern. add:unholy#1530 for more info!Unholypro0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTB all Heavy Junkboxes I'm on the last leg of my The Insane title, and I need some help. I am looking to buy a bunch of heavy junkboxes from anyone who has them. Please post here or send a message to Synthwave on the horde side. We can work out prices, as I am really not sure what they're worth.Somadream0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTB 1000x HEAVY LOCKBOXES Like topic says need 1000 heavy lockboxes willing to pay 15g each and ill pay 20g each if u have more then 100 to trade. COD to Hottieheals :) ThanksHottieheals0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 WTB SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER Willing to negotiate please reply or add my real id Alcaeus1648Hottieheals0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 WTS Grunty, Marine Murloc from Blizzcon 2009 WTS Heavy Murloc Egg that summons Grunty the Murloc Marine companion pet. I have an unscratched code from attending. If you're serious about purchasing I can send pics of the card. Asking 400k, after considering market prices and rarity.Erou1 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 Hawaii (PVE) Any other hawaii Pve players out there? Found a few of you out there but I know theres gotta be more!Skòólz26 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 wtb Enchanting + Tailoring kit add my btag DevonRayG#1853 to discuss price, thank youGladiatôr0 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 27, 2014 (H) Harmonium 14/14M SoO Recruiting for WoD tues/wed/sun 6-9pm server recruiting for WoD. Taking applicants with hardcore progression in mind. Leave a post here or message me in game on olee.Olee2 Sep 27, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Selling Full 9/9 CM Gold! 80k! Who we are: We are a five man group with extensive challenge mode experience with multiple classes and roles (and for half of the nerds in our group, all of the classes and all of the roles) looking to sell assistance to those looking to get their challenge mode season one sets out of the way before patch 6.0 drops and makes the current challenge mode sets, mounts, and title unattainable forever. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Tichondrius/Ptn/challenge What you get, and end of the Mists of Pandaria season (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12930280/challenge-mode-end-of-season-early-warning-update-42-4-2-2014): - 430 Achievement points, and all challenge mode achievements will become feats of strength with the release of Warlords of Draenor. - A portal to the outside of each Mists of Pandaria dungeon, making travel to certain faraway lands much easier. - A Pandaren Phoenix, your choice of crimson, ashen, violet, or emerald. Note that the end of season will allow all of your characters to ride any of the colors so long as you earned a set of silver medals on any character (read included source). - A full armor set of transmogrifying gear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets?filter=cr=4;crs=52;crv=0). Pricing, Scheduling and Contact: We will try to remain flexible in terms of scheduling – We run Challenge Modes every day. - and pricing – Is 80,000g – add to DeadlyMouse#11285 BattleTag or Add Carrys.foryou to skype. and we can work out appropriate scheduling and compensation, particularly if you are looking to run a larger number of instances but not a full 9/9 completion. NOTE: We run on Horde and Alliance. You can pay Golds / Pets / Mounts. You play your own account. We wish everyone the best of luck in completing their challenge modes before the Mists of Pandaria season ends, and invite you to contact us in game with any questions or concerns.Ptn1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 Looking for LW with BLACK Stylin' Jungle Hat! Title says it all. Add me and Whisper me when im on: EdiblesoapStrapback1 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 WTB Ornate Mithril top and legs Can anyone make the legs and chest of these? I'll provide mats and stuff Or, I'll buy already completed bits.Cedrica2 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 LF raiding guild 545 8/14H alt and 561+ tank pair looking for a new home for heroic(mythic) progression for the end of MoP into WoD! Please add me Shenghar#1623 to discuss further. Thanks!Naxo0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Selling Garrosh Hellscream NM kill TheoryCraft is selling a Garrosh Hellscream normal mode kill. price can be negotiated. We will be starting at 4 pm server time.Kyándii5 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 WTT tich aly/horde gold 4 sargeras horde gold Like the title said I want to find someone to trade with me TICH ALLY/HORDE GOLD -------> SARGERAS HORDE GOLD FROUSTMOURNE ALLY GOLD-------> SARGERAS HORDE GOLD either of the above condition apply if you guys are willing to trade let me know i need around 3k goldMallacrass0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 I am new in wow I am like a new player in wow i once play some private server but this is my first time play wow i want to know if i play what realm is good to me i love to pve some raid and bg ps. sorry for my english it really suckZhaoun2 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill - Tichondrius - Horde Can pay pretty hefty for a Garrosh kill on Tichondrius Horde. Leave your battletag and I will add you. Serious inquiries only please. Want to get AOTC. ThanksVodkaform0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 <Haven> Recruiting members for core RBG team Hi Tichondrius! <Haven> is currently recruiting for our core RBG team. We're currently needing a few more classes who can show up on Friday/Saturday nights for RBG's from 7 pm Server time. As of right now, most of our players that show up are at least 1850-1950 experienced. We're wanting to most importantly have fun and push rankings. As a minimum requirement, we're willing to accept anyone with an ilevel over 541 and with a current RBG rating of at least 1700. If you currently don't meet these requirements, we can still definitely have a chat with you and have you invited and help you gear up (we're cool like that). :) Our members are also very active in regular BG's and Arena's - and we can also help you cap conquest by doing Arena matches. And if any of you are interested in seeing the PVE content MoP has had to offer, we're currently doing Flex runs and will be moving onto normal runs which you can attend during the week. Currently we are willing to accept anyone class wise who meet the requirements, but we would love to have the following classes: Guardian Druid Rogue Hunter Mage Shadow Priest Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk So if interested, or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the PVP Officer's in-game: Blueberryzz, Demonicdest, Ghosttown, or Guild Master: Soratobi. Or add my Battletag in-game #Blueberryz1344 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You can also see our regular guild recruitment posts here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13001930076 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14058736716#1Blueberryzz6 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 WTB Flex or Norm Garrosh Kill Looking to buy either a flex or norm garrosh kill if you're selling either post your Btag and if possible vouches from previous sells.Travisx3 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 WTB Garrosh Kill in Normal or Flex Title says it all, feel free to send me an in game message or mail or just post here.Disendance0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Wtb Garrosh kill I want to buy a Garrosh kill with gold on Tichondrious. I have a ilvl 544 feral druid, am an experienced raider, just can never get into any groups. Please let me know if any guild can assist. Thanks in advanceGoldiewang0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 WTB AotC Garrosh Kill I'm interested in purchasing a spot on your normal mode Garrosh kill, 10-man or 25-man. I've been trying to go on OpenRaid but I am never invited because my gear is 545ish and I only have experience from LFR, not Normal. I can go on either my Priest as a DPS or my Shaman as a healer. I am regularly first or second on meters in LFR as heals or DPS. I'm not an idiot, can follow directions, and know not to stand in the fire. Thanks!Siobhaan1 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Dedicated WW Monk LF Progression Raiding Title says it all, looking for a guild to progress through mystic raiding in WoD and to finish off the MoP content on this characterNeexx1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Looking to put together a group for CM/SoO Well seeing that I have no been lucky enough to find a group for myself I'm thinking of putting one together, you can have no experience or be experienced i dont really care as long as you're willing to help and have patience to push through this ASAP to get it done before the patch. I am looking towards Silver or Gold if possible if people want to push for it. Let me know if anyone's interested and tell your friends also, we can form a little group for this and swap if needed between us. It is best to atleast look at videos on youtube about this, have gemmed/socketed gear and have invisibility potions and flasks etc, ya know the drill. ---------------------------------------- On the same note, I wanna put one for a normal SoO kill either be 10or25 normal for the ahead of the curve achievement, Same thing from above applies. thanks. P.S: my btag is Manic#1502Zelkovaniku2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 - please delete -Jets0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 578 tank looking for heroic guild on Tich Ive been looking for a guild to join that is doing End game raiding in Heroics and that are planning to raid in WoD. Message me in game alt 0208 for the Ð or add my battle tag DeKane#1586Ðamu0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 LF PVE GUILD! looking to start heroics! title says it! Looking for a pve guild for Normal and pushing into heroics etc i pull consistant dps around 210-225k and burst 600-900k PST ingame Diablous or btag Evilnaragi#1972 skype evilnaragiDiablous4 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 <Senators of the Horde> PvP Guild Recruiting! Senators of the Horde is recruiting players for rapidly growing PvP guild (Level 14). Players of all backgrounds welcome (twinks too). Repairs, weekly carries, weekly RBGs! Free rating and cap carries for active, loyal players. We also plan on running Mythics when the expansion comes out. Stay tuned for our TeamSpeak and invite Aipha, YunChang, or Haagentii for an invite. Can't wait to meet you on the battlefield!Haagentii0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 [A] Molon Labe Looking for PVP friends to crush the the legion of sheepeople called Horde. Also looking for a RBGs team or people to make one.Alpharus0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 [H] Chaos Reborn LFM Heroic Progression Hello, Chaos Reborn is Looking for 2 DPS one of which that has a decent healing OS, or a full time healer. Let me tell you a little about us, Chaos Reborn started off on Deathwing Alliance but due to the server dying slowly but steadily, we decided to server/ fraction change Tichondrius Horde in June 2013, we've completed/killed at bare minimum every boss before the next tier has come out. We're coming back from a 6/8 month break due to schooling, work, and a well deserved vacation from WoW before the break we were 14/14 Reg but our GM is 9/14 Heroic EXP so we hope to go far. We raid every tues/sunday from 7/10pm, server time, if we're close to a kill we might push till 10:30pm server time, we're currently 2/14 Heroic exp but i am 9/14 Heroic exp and i will be leading the raid. Currently we're looking for Paladin Ret, Rogue Combat, Druid, Feral/Bal, Shaman Ele, Warrior arms, as far a healer goes, i want a Resto Druid, Holy Pally or a good MW Monk with an ilevel of at least 560 if you have the Legendary Cloak we might cut you some slack. If you are interested please feel free to leave a message here or contact our GM @ celsus#1644, thanks for your time.Watsatotem2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WTB 9/9 GOLD CMODE 90K tich horde LF 9/9 gold challenge mode carry paying 10k after every gold dungeon testament#1794Trolli0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 LF Raiding Guild 515 Rogue looking for a 10m or 25m group to raid with. I am also looking for a raid group that will progress through LFR/Flex/Norm/Heroic all the way up to WoD. I can raid any night of the week from 7-11PM server time. PST before inviting. Bnet: Zeltorin#1142Xanera1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Selling Alani Mount [Horde] Selling Alani Mount. Selling for 15k - Pst or Mail Cthomas in game with your battletag. This is how it will go: We join a party. I give you Leader and Master looter. I show you Sky Crystal in trade window. You pay. We kill Alani. You loot the mount. Thanks!Cthomas1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 LF 9/9 Gold CM Whisper me in game. Paying gold. Aoutius#1773Aoutius2 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 LF raiding guild I want to joing a guild that has some kind of focus on raiding, and pve content, Im an arms warrior, currently upgrading all my gear and enchanting, at ilvl 528 for now Pulling about 160k - 197k dps Cage#1415 is my tag ingameCagedarkness3 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 wtt my horde gold for your alliance gold wtt my horde gold for your alliance gold. 5-10k. Leave a message here and we can meet up in game.Ticklesx0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 554ilvl Enhance LF Raiding guild! Trying to find a pve guild to progress into WoD! been playing enhancement since game we released. i have completed 14/14 N SoO and looking to push into heroics Looking for guild raids times at 5-6st Start time roughly to 8-9st end time roughly add my Btag: Evilnaragi#1972 skype: EvilnaragiDiablous0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 WTB Garrosh 10m Normal Kill Like the title says I'm looking to pay for a garrosh kill. I'm 552i semi geared for PVE. I can pull my own weight. Finding a group has been tough and I want to get the achievement/mount before they are gone. Guthar#1607 is my btag. Message me in game.Zugthar0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 WTB Magic Rooster x3 Yes I want to buy 3! Looking to pay around 200-220k each vladiator#1159Bigdaddyv1 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 LF Eng and Tailor Leveling Kits Horde Side, Andre#1787 Need both kits. Pst and well go from there! Engineering and Tailor 1-600Aftermeth0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 WTB myself YepBoocrâft0 Sep 20, 2014