Tichondrius

May 29, 2014 Rogue lf 3s 2.2k push currently 1700, 1800 this season just came back not too long ago new account. trying to get back into the arena scene. 2.4k xp back in BC. serious inquiries only. frenchie#1995Aintnervous0 May 29, 2014
May 29, 2014 [A] Full Prideful SPriest LF RBG Group 1850+ CR Looking for a group of organized people to run RBGS with. Id be interested in possibly starting a team. leave a message here ;)Hakkshadow0 May 29, 2014
May 28, 2014 Inertia - New PvE Guild Inertia Hello, this is Inertia, we're currently looking for players who are ready and willing to gear out and increase their PvE item level. We are currently a new, freshly made Guild in Tichondrius, and therefore can not offer you any of the level 25 benefits that other Guilds may be able to provide. However, we will be be attempting to actively level the guild and soon those benefits will indeed be provided. While this may deter people from joining the guild initially, we feel it's better to be forward about the guild level and want people to know that we're more interested in getting players for Raids and having a tight knit, dedicated group for Flexibles, Normals and eventually Heroics. With that being said. We DO have requirements for the guild. The current base item level requirement is 520+, however, we will potentially accept players of a lower item level as long as they are prepared to actively level their gear (Which we will provide assistance with). On top of that, we're also not averse to players who are new and don't even have a level 90 character yet, however, they will have to be VERY active on a weekly basis and be prepared to contribute more than their share. If you're actively playing and trying to level, we won't mind keeping you on board because we'll know you'll come through later. Overall we're essentially open to anyone attempting to join the guild as long as you pull your weight and we expect you to expect us to pull ours. With all of that being said, you can submit an application on here and we'll pitch you an invite or you can contact us in game and we'll work it out there. Here's a list of our Current members and their levels and specs. (Note, Everyone on the lists character level is 90 unless otherwise specified) Members: Holyphazed - GM Paladin Main-Spec Item Level - 555 Off-Spec Item Level - 525 Main-Spec - Holy Off-Spec - Protection Proeliummagi/Fortmonty - Co-GM Shaman/Druid Main-Spec Item Level - 546/518 Off-Spec Item Level - 546/525 Main-Spec - Elemental/Feral Off-Spec - Restoration/Guardian Heljin Shaman Main Spec: Elemental Off-Spec: None Main Spec Item Level: 533 Off-Spec Item Level: N/a Zarkkneaz Hunter Main-Spec: Beastmaster Off-Spec: Marksman Main-Spec Item Level: 521 Off-Spec Item Level: 521 Incorect Rogue Main-Spec: Assassination Off-Spec: subtlety Main-Spec Item Level: 552 Off-Spec Item Level: 552 Omniah Class: Priest Main Spec: Shadow Off-Spec: Holy Main Spec Item Level: 524 Off-Spec Item Level: 520 Getgrimmed Class: Warrior Main Spec: Protection Off-Spec: Arms Main Spec Item Level: 515 Off-Spec Item Level: 495 Empowerments Class: Druid Main Spec: Restoration Off-Spec: Balance Main Spec Item Level: 525 Off-Spec Item Level: 525 Noojoya Class: Shaman Main Spec: Restoration Off-Spec: Enhancement Main Spec Item Level: 528 Off-Spec Item Level: 522 Also note that as far as ranks are concerned, they are almost entirely irrelevant, they'll mainly suggest the time someone has been in the Guild, however recruits do get slightly less privileges concerning the Guild Bank for obvious reasons, but once they get promoted to members they'll gain full access themselves. Currently looking for: 1 Tank 1 Healer 2 DPS At the moment any class will do. We're mainly trying to get 10 solid players for flexibles who are willing to gear up. We will not be adding any Alternates who are below the requirements to this list. We don't mind if someone joins the guild on their alternate, but we want to keep the actual member list and the available roles and accounts here accurate. This way, everyone knows what we'll have available and what roles we'll need to work on. Application: Username: Class: Main Spec: Off-Spec: Main Spec Item Level: Off-Spec Item Level: Days available?: Time preference?(Use server time): (If your gear is mainly interchangeable from main spec to off spec, such as a Feral/Guardian or Balance/Restoration then don't be afraid to use the same Item Level for both, the one that matters is your main spec) If you have alternates, feel free to list them in your application, but only do so if they meet the standard requirements of the guild, we don't mind if they're not quite 520, but they have to be very close in order to be included on the current member list on the thread. With all this being said, we hope you take an interest in joining our Guild, we'll be working steadily to level it up as we progress, so if you want to be a part of the progression then send us a message or fill an app and give us a try. UPDATES! Raiding schedule is currently between 6-9 server time. Not much to go on, will be specifying as we accumulate responses and schedules. Raid Days: Every day as of now, will make specific days depending on schedules. Current Raid level: FlexibleFortmonty21 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Loot Fakers from RIVEN GUILD Stevenpaul: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/tichondrius/Stevenpaul/simple Nightspawn: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/tichondrius/Nightspawn/simple Uranium: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/tichondrius/Uranium/simple These guys invited me for their raid. They said it was a fair loot: need > greed, no reserves. Once we killed the boss(Nazgrim) at regular 10M, the loot was a Shaman's Helmet and something else... Stevenpaul was raid leader. He and that priest needed the helmet along with me and Uranium. He just used Master Loot to give it to his friend, even loosing at roll... Like the jerk he is. I can loot it another day, the helmet is not the problem. But I want to warn you about these noob fakers. Don't get in raids with them, otherwise you'll most surely find yourselves in the same situation. I would be glad to know that I avoid you guys from getting cheated by them. And about RIVEN GUILD: I believe that you don't agree with their actions, but their are doing these thing under your flag, just so you know. If you don't, please do me a favour and punish those mother-*!@ers. Good night fellas. =)Ëlessär4 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 [H] 25M Selling SoO Gear/Mount/Kills Please contact me for any other questions. We have had multiple buyers of 500k+ and are a very respected guild on our server. We have multiple references and proof that we do not rip off. We are a cool bunch of raiders :) A full clear 14/14h with any gear that current members don't need(Warforge items) is yours for the taken. This usually goes for 500k-700k. We will also throw in off spec gear. With a little luck anyone who does this will raise their ilvl to 560-570 in a single run. We'll promise at least 10 items for this. We can't control the RNG but we have no problem bringing someone in again for certain bosses if they don't meet that quota. Each boss encounter is 5k. So feel free to use a roll and take home whatever you win with that! This means that if you want in for the first 11 bosses that's a total of 55k for all 11 bosses. These prices are pretty reasonable compared to what we sold back in Cata so I'm not really looking to take low ballers :). Hit me up in game or add me to real id zofu#1223 or crazzyboots#1114 We are a 25 man guild who raid late night! Our raid times are 10:15-1:30 am PST. So if you really want all the gear you can get, plan on staying up past your bed time for 1 nightZofu2 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Boosts to 90 Tichondrius Community, As players in the world of Warcraft it is not uncommon to be on the lookout for the next shortcut that will save us time and effort sometimes even acceptable at the expense of a little sacrifice to our pocket books. Take for example the new level 90 boost system which in many ways has it's uses and I myself have used a few times saving me lots of time and effort in exchange for a service. A fairly priced one at that considering you essentially pay less than a dollar a level if boosted from level 1 and about 2.50 a level with professions if you level to 60 first. All in all a very fair trade. What do you think about the new boost system? Do you find it more worth it to level a character to 60 first before boosting for the profession bonuses or just a straight boost from 1? Kinetics™Kinetichero5 May 28, 2014
May 27, 2014 Looking for somebody to craft Blazing Rapier 500g if you can craft this thing. Mail or PST in game please :) http://www.wowhead.com/item=12777/blazing-rapierViqqette1 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 MW Monk and Resto Druid LFGuild We both have immense experience in Flex, Normal, and Heroic raiding and can put up the numbers needed in any raid environment. We both cleared many of the MoP and Cataclysm Heroic raids and ALL of the WotLK Heroic Raids. Currently our main goal in finding a guild is one that's more chill so Heroic raiding is optional (we'll raid with a Flex/Normal guild). We're also interested in PvP so joining a PvP guild isn't out of the question either. If any guilds are interested in recruiting two good healers into their roster let me know in this post or add xvx#1119Empowerments5 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 (H)Hidden in Stormwind LF ppl to call family! <Hidden in Stormwind> is recruiting for our RBGS if you are looking for a high end pvp apply at http://hiddeninstormwind.guildlaunch.com. Must have at least 1900CR. WATCH OLD RBGS I LEAD LAST SEASON ON FRONT PAGE OF WEBSITE ALL info about us is on websiteHubcap5 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 WTS TCG LOOT CARD! RIDING TURTLE Want to sell my rare turtle mount code Alliance or Horde i would like around 100k we can work out a deal if you dont have that. Leave a reply!Screâm2 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 WTB Guild. Hey guys! Looking to buy a guild on horde. Preferably level 20+. Willing to hear all offers. Message me on WoW, or leave a comment with your legitimate if you wanna work something out. GreekDaSneak#1436Ashbah0 May 27, 2014
May 25, 2014 My WoW Resume! High end guilds, consider me! Greetings, I'm hoping to find the perfect length for this personal introduction, so I can avoid tl:dr (thank you to everyone who replies to my thread with "tl;dr") as well as looking as if I didn't put forth any effort. In short, I'm a hardcore casual player. No, it's not a contradictory term. WoW takes up a huge chunk of my life, but I like to pursue my own goals in the game, and haven't made any real effort to push for raiding achievements, or high ratings in arena or RBGs. I'm not and never will be a multi-season gladiator, and I'm ok with that, but I'm much higher caliber than your 4-hour a week player who still hasn't discovered talent points. I'll cover some of my major selling points, and discuss what I'm looking for: Me: I'm 27 years old, a citizen of Florida, major in Criminal Justice, minor in psychology and have a career going, working at night, several days a week. I spend most of my time playing WoW, but still find time to spend with friends, usually doing nerdy activities. I've run several successful Dungeons & Dragons games over the years, and currently ST a W20 Werewolf The Apocalypse story. And no, I don't live with my parents, in their basement, or in any basement. I am a perfectly normal, well-adjusted adult. Like most guys, I enjoy movies about superheroes, giant robots who can turn into other things, and explosions. WoW / Guild History: I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, started shortly after Molten Core was opened. I have never seriously gotten into alts, playing my mage for the entire 10 years, always as fire spec. Originally, I started on Firetree-US server, as Alliance, which was a high population PvP server that was very active but always Horde dominated. My first real guild was <Epics>, which splintered apart, leaving me adrift for awhile. Eventually, I made some WoW friends, and brought my real-life friends into the mix and together we eventually created and ran the most successful PvP guild in the history of the server, <Terror Doctrine>. We thrived as Allies in a Horde dominated atmosphere for the entirety of WoTLK. We ran 10 or 15 man BGs, (keep in mind, this was back when you could queue in groups that large.), and lost only a small handful of those BGs ever. We tormented the Horde on the server in world PvP, camping quests areas, summoning stones, and for lengths of time, their major cities. Here is an old video of our antics, in Gurubashi Arena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w837-YDIk-A This is the only video we took that remains, but their were dozens and dozens of these world PvP showdowns, most of them against our rival Horde guild, <D E R E L I C T >, which ultimately fell apart due to the severe beatings we gave them. All things come to an end, and <Terror Doctrine> fell apart, I joined <Reverends of Swagger>, and I was a major driving force behind getting Realm 1st, level 25 guild. Considering Horde side had a top 25 US guild at the time, and it was a high population realm, this was not especially easy, but we did it. Not long after that, Firetree suffered a mass exodus of everything, from the best of the best all the way down to casual players. As the PvP died, so did my guild. Once it was obviously clear that no one was going to be left to play with, I applied to <Intent>, which interested me because it was on a PvP server, Kel'Thuzad, and #1 World for guild achievements, and I believe is the only guild that has claimed every single guild server 1st. I was accepted, and found it very much to my liking, being full of highly rated players for PvP, and the best raiders the server had to offer. However, the guild has had to move to Thrall, and although it's labeled as a high population server, it's really more of a medium at best. Although I like the people in the guild, the server is absolutely dreadful. The game has lost much of it's luster since I've moved here, and I know it's time for me to move on. Additionally, I feel a couple of strong sellings points that should be pointed out: 516,000+ HKs - These were earned, not botted for. No small achievement. 16,760 achievement points. -Not a world leader in A.P., but still a good amount. 503 days played on my main character.That's some dedication right there! I love to help when I can. Need some ore at outrageously low prices? I got plenty to spare.Need some help doing Amphitheatre of Anguish or Ring of Blood for your alt? Porting and OMW! Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Rabblerouser/simpleHönghúä3 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 575 Lock LF weekend Raid 575 Lock; looking for a weekend raiding guild anytime from Fri 7pm (EST) - Sun 7pm (EST). I can provide logs and preferably speak in any communications server, vent or mumble, ect. Progression: 12/14hm SoO Contact info: bill_russo218@hotmail.com ** just shoot me a quick email easiest way to keep in touch with crazy work hours during the week.Silentend0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTB Barbaric Cloth Vest!! Just posting about this item as I've been trying to get one for a little while. If anyone has one and is willing to sell add me on btag: Loosestbloke#1165, drop me an ingame mail or talk to me in game if I'm online, and we will sort out pricing etc. Thx yo.Lukeskytoker0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 [A] 10/14 Heroic Progression recruiting! Greetings, Please let me introduce <Triumph>. We are semi-hardcore raiders, raids 3 times a week for a total of 9 hours. Provide guild repairs, to those that advances into recruitment. At the time of writing this, currently on Heroic Thok. We are recruiting for: Tank with DPS off-spec - or - DPS with tank off-spec. With ilvl 560 or higher, knowledge of heroics would be nice but not required. Normal experience is a must. If you are interested and would like to know more, please visit us on our website http://guildtriumph.enjin.com/forum/m/23068831/viewthread/12909757-what-we-need-for-raid According from wowprogress.com, we are 19th on our realm (6th as alliance) and ranked 1440 on US.Qjiggy0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 <H> Rank One IRL Recruiting Rank One IRL server transferred to Tich from area 52 to reach out to more and new Pvpers . Taking anyone 1800+ for Reserve spots . Date and times To Be Determined We are currently in NEED of Full time : *Mage *Lock *Gaurdian * Dk TC We run Guardian MW MW Hpal Spriest , lock,mage Warrior,DK,Rogue Some nights varies for vacations and such . Please add Endgame#1964 For questions or invite .Xzelias0 May 25, 2014
May 24, 2014 LF 1800+ RBG team Wanna push 2k. Btag: imnotop#1509Ecetera0 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 WTB H Side Engineering Leveling Kit Hello, I would like to buy a Horde side engineering leveling kit from 1-600 with the mat list off of wow-professions.com. Pst me in game on the character Xalune, BTAG WinterBlade#1469, or reply to this post with the price. Thanks! You can also mail me if I am not onlineXalune0 May 24, 2014
May 23, 2014 You sad excuse for a faction. Today, I was grinding some honor gear on my Mage, and messing around a bit on my Rogue in Random BGs. I have never seen such an awful excuse for a faction in my entire life. Feel free to say "You've never gotten a rating, you don't even blah blah blah" Out of all the (I know, it's random) Random BGs i played today, out of probably 30+ (chain queuing) I literally didn't win a single game. Not only is the ENTIRE team as a WHOLE sitting around PvPing in mid, but not one person would capture bases, help get EFC or doing anything objective wise. After doing what I Possibly can to keep my team in the game, and BEGGING for help in the chat, I would barely get replies or people would call me bad. No one can play Objective what so ever or help their team push for victory. I literally hate the Horde side of this server with a passion. And plan to faction switch just to Gank your lowbies 24/7, 7 Days a week. You can say "Then play Rated" "Do a Premade" "You suck" "Your names gay" "umad" , but I know I am right. To all of the kids queuing as healer then changing to DPS, you're the obnoxious kid in class no one likes. I understand i'm not the best player. But I atleast know what to do in the damn game.Ìnstagram10 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Challenge Mode Gold I would like to get in a group to complete challenge mode 9/9 gold runs... or form a new one. I am not looking to buy. Pst Skawrg in game if you're interested. I am ready to start today.. hopefully soon.Skawrg0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Selling Alani Kill Looking to sell the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (better known as Alani) kill. I have the Skycrystal (and unfortunately I derped and created it and it's not BOA--so only Alliance as of this time!) But of course your Horde can use it as the mount is BOA. 20K, OBOEielleria1 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 [H] Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode ! We have successfully completed dozens of 9/9 Gold CM runs since we started offering CM runs for gold. A complete 9/9 run will take no longer than 1 day to complete. Challenge Modes: 9/9 gold -~400 Achievement Points - Full Class Specific Transmog Set. - The Undaunted Title - Your Choice Between one of these 4 mounts! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90710 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/89154 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90711 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90712 Individual Challenge Modes: - Good for individuals who've completed some challenge modes already and need specifics instead of a whole 9/9 run. Contact Information: Realid: Khazx#1505 In Game: Khazx We do offer these on multiple servers so don't be afraid. Khazx#1505 for more details.Khazx8 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Old Content Raiding Buddy Hey everybody. I'm getting back into the game after a long hiatus and going through and raiding the old content for transmog gear and fun. I'm looking for someone who wants to join and take on some of the duo-able content that I can't handle by myself. Let me know!Redoxsan0 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Good server to learn how to be a good pvper? I play on this low pop cst server now and was wondering if i should roll a alt here to learn how to pvp here because i heard it was the best pvp server. there would be a time zone difference as i am cst and server is pst if i'm collect. would the ping difference be noticeable and is this a good server to learn to be a pvp pro on?Boggo0 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 $$$ 1st Annual "RBG Combine" 6/2-6/6 $$$ Announcing the First Annual "RBG Combine" Hosted by RBG Hero (Tich-Horde) What?: A week long series of nightly events to grade players on thier RBG Capability and build a 2200 tournament team for the guild. Hosted by the PVP Horde Guild - RBG HERO - lead by Neytiri and Targetcaller. All guildies and outsiders welcome to participate. We have 1800-R1 Players attending. Why?: A chance for new and average players to learn from the best. A chance for the best of the best to earn a spot on our tournament team. We are Tossing out and logging player grades for the following categories : DMG/Healing/CC/Juke-Fake cast ability/Hard Swapping/and Dispell // Most of our events will be endurance based - aka 30-60 minutes of Straight DMG/healing in an applicable arena space. Temple of Kotmogu & Gilneas are being floated as the 2 battlespaces of choice. I.E. June 2 is mages/warriors vs Hpallys When?: Nightly 8:00pm ST June 2 through June 6 - Whisper Either Neytiri(myself) or Targetcaller for an invite some 15-20 mins prior. Late shows will be frowned upon and we cannot guarantee an invite. Itinerary: June 2 - Mages/Warriors/Hpallys June 3 - Warlocks/Mw's/Spriests June 4 - Boomkins/Rsham/Rdruids June 5 - DK/Rogue/Tank June 6 - Abnormal DPS - Rets/WW/Enh/Everything else RBG Hero is doing this to not only build a formidable 2200+ Tourney all guild team but also to bolster its current roster and continue its growth as the Top RBG Guild in the World. We currently have over 100+ members above 1900+ CR and growing.(http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?a=13&n=RBG+HERO&r=Tichondrius-US) We have top Raid lead expereince 2500+ w/ over thousands and thousands of RBG's played and we are in the process of building and hosting an RBG Tournament of Champions (6-12) of the best RBG Teams in the world, Bracketed round robin tournament w/ live twitch stream event & commentary. Details TBA soon! If you have any other questions or wish to be part of our guild please contact one of our raid leaders, Targetcaller or myself.Neytîrî1 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 WTS Crawling Claw Horde Tich :D Selling the Crawling claw pet :)Tamberi0 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 Alani Mount For sale! Selling the kill/mount/tag of Alani. Currently have 1 sky crystal ready right now. Asking price 18k. Please whisper me ingame Tripxed#1734 Horde side Tichondrius The sale goes like this: - You will open trade and I'll put in the sky crystal for proof. - We group up, and you get master looter. - I cast the crystal on Alani and I help you kill her. - You get the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent.Vrita1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 How's pvp on this server? I'm looking to switch a couple toons over to a real pvp server (currently on a dead PvE server) and wanting input, I know horde are probably more predominant but is there still enough Alliance that pvp and still have fun? How is this server in general? Horde or Alliance?Genatu6 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 [H] Infamy 10 man recruiting We are a 10 man raiding guild, looking to recruit healers to fill out the rest of the group. The majority of us are 560+, and are ready to start getting in to heroics, just need some healers and then we can get ready for them. Raid Times: Tues/Wed 5:30pm - 9pm PST Recruitment: Looking for people 555+ Heals Looking for two healers at this point in time, and we would prefer a Disc priest and resto Druid, but are willing to work with anyone. Contact: Add me to battle tag if you would like to talk more toastada#1456Kelwinn3 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 [A] Looking for active guild Are there any active Alliance guilds on this server? I'm mostly interested in PVP right now. ThanksZsii0 May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014 WTB H Side Engineering Leveling Kit Hello, I would like to buy a Horde side engineering leveling kit from 1-600 with the mat list off of wow-professions.com. Pst me in game on the character Xalune, BTAG WinterBlade#1469, or reply to this post with the price. Thanks!Xalune2 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 PvP Warrior looking for PvP guild. What's up guys. I am currently a level 60, and this is my ONLY WoW character. Of course I'll make some alts after I hit end game with this guy. But, I'm looking for a PvP guild, that's also very social, and helpful.Kannabiz0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 SPOT THAT PILOT! FATALITY [4/25/2014 2:27:08 PM] Fatality: YOURE SO !@#$ING RETARDED [4/25/2014 2:27:11 PM] Fatality: im already 2400 [10:39:06 AM] Andrew Myles: hows that carry u bought [10:39:07 AM] Andrew Myles: ;,fap [10:39:25 AM] Fatality: i never bought a carry [10:39:28 AM] Andrew Myles: and u were braggint that u were 2400 [10:39:30 AM] Andrew Myles: FEROH TOLD ME [10:39:30 AM] Andrew Myles: LMFAO [10:39:33 AM] Andrew Myles: %^-* [10:39:37 AM] Fatality: who the !@#$ is feroh [10:39:45 AM] Fatality: that %^-*ty warrior [10:39:46 AM] Andrew Myles: why dont u play arenas anymore [10:39:53 AM] Fatality: i was away for 4 days [10:39:54 AM] Andrew Myles: sittin rating? [10:39:58 AM] Andrew Myles: gettin cairred? [10:40:00 AM] Fatality: at a paintball tourn [10:40:01 AM] Andrew Myles: piloted even [10:40:03 AM] Andrew Myles: not even carry [10:40:19 AM] Andrew Myles: OHHH DDOS ME WAH [10:41:20 AM] Andrew: wow [10:41:24 AM] Andrew: that booter is some good !@#$ [10:41:30 AM] Andrew: get it at walamart [10:41:43 AM] Fatality: you can talk to my arena partners [10:41:45 AM] Fatality: anyway [10:41:46 AM] Fatality: later [10:41:46 AM] Andrew: 2400 PILOT LIFE ON TICH FORUMSPeepedurmom0 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 What Happened to Tich? Been playing this server since Vanilla and it has always been a fun pvp server where horde and alliance both had a healthy respect for each other now after being away from the game roughly 10 months I log on and Its seemingly all horde now.. Did all the alliance quit like i did and are waiting for expansion, or did everyone alliance xfer to Horde or switch servers? Trying any new content is a joke with it seemingly 80%+ horde now. Not looking forward to the expansion if its anything like it is now, and not looking to spend hundreds of dollars xfering 7 90's to a different server or paying to switch over to horde.. Why does blizz allow a servers population to swing more than 10% in favor of one faction to another.. WTF Blizz I honestly cant see the enjoyment for horde players knowing any world PVP fight you get into with alliance is a auto win bc you have 4 other cronies with you. ok im done QQing now but would seriously like to know what t he Hell happened to the Alliance on this server????Daloe20 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 Experienced Resto Druid LF Casual Guild Some info about me: I quit raiding MoP a few months after it released and have been doing PvP on and off to pass the time. I'm best as Resto but I know my stat priorities and rotations in every Druid spec and I can main or off-spec anything. I've done all the MoP raids on varying difficulties but up until now I've mainly been PvPing instead of raiding. I have a lot of raid experience in previous expansions and it is as follows: - I cleared all the 5.0 bosses on Normal and most of them on Heroic prior to the release of the next content patch (I have the feats of strength). - I cleared most of the 4.0 bosses on Heroic, and all of the Firelands and Dragon Soul bosses on Heroic prior to MoP's release. - I cleared every Heroic and Hard Mode boss in WotLK prior to Cataclysm's release. Honestly while I'd prefer to do flex/normal raiding I'm not adverse to the idea of Heroic raiding again (if it was asked of me). I know I'm in 525 ilevel PvP gear but I can easily pull off the numbers needed in a raid environment. I led a raid/guild through the end of LK to the beginning of Cataclysm so I can easily follow directions as I know how frustrating it is to lead someone who doesn't do what you ask. Ultimately, the reason why I'm making the change from Heroic raiding to more casual raiding is because I'm tired of players making the same mistakes 20+ times and never learning. I'm fully aware that raids can have lots of wipes but after the same person wipes your raid 20+ times from the same mistake it can get frustrating. Not only is a more casual raid environment less stressful but there's less mistakes that can be made.Empowerments4 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 [H] -Profane- 10/14H recruiting We are a 10 man raiding guild looking for active players to join us. We have had some people not be able to be as active as they used to be with real life needs and are looking for people to actively finish out the tier with us. We like to have a small bench of around 3 so that if someone can not make it to raid one night we can easily fill their spot. Our officers run a loot council to see that the gear is fairly distributed. We are laid back and like to joke and have a good time, but also like to get things done. Note: We are also taking anyone who wishes to raid 20 man Mythic with us for WoD. Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Wed 5:30pm - 9pm PST Recruitment: Looking for people 563+ DPS Feral Druid Warrior WW Monk Ret Pally Balance Druid Contact: Add my btag: Misstreat#1931 or our GMs: koldnitz#1960 Guild Info: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Profane/rating.tier16_10 Hope to hear from you! : )Misstreat11 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 {A}LLIANCE - Looking for Guild All of my friends have left WoW over time and I am looking to start over with a new guild. I have a 90 of every class (expect priest which is on its way), but would prefer to main rogue. Is there a guild on Alliance side that is recruiting?Jadevian1 May 20, 2014
May 19, 2014 Arms war LF challenge Modes [H] Looking for challenge modes horde side would love to do them i have a full set of PVE gear 530 ilvlKilth0 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 <Squad PvP> New Horde PvP Guild Tichondrius Looking for a Pvp guild? Consider joining squad PvP. This guild is will be unlike many of the other guilds on Tichondrius... You know, the ones full of Eletist Jerks. Squad PvP is going to be a PvP guild for both the serious PvP'ers and the Casual PvP'ers. For those serious about PvP once we get enough members we will be forming Rbg teams and begin trying to make a name for ourselves. For those Casual players, sick of being ignored when all you want to do is get your Conquest Cap in 2's? I know I was. Why buy carriers and waste gold when you can join this guild and have me help you with your conquest cap for free. Once we get other members I am sure they would be glad to help too! My real ID is Brosidoeonn#1212 add me if you are interested in joining the guild and leave a note saying so! Thanks for taking the time to read this! Happy Slaying!!!Shootamon1 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 579 sub rogue lf temp guild Since my guild is currently taking a break until WoD I'm looking for a guild to run with. 11/14 heroic exp with a number of nights spent on heroic blackfuse as well. Battletag: Doogler#1426 or post hereBackdorstab0 May 19, 2014
May 18, 2014 FS: X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Horde Side Post Murked#1386Bank0 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 wtb profession Kits Tailoring/enchanting Please send me an in game mail , or post on here if you know who sells these kits and leave price please thanks!Ha0 May 18, 2014
May 17, 2014 Guild's selling SoO I am looking for a HORDE guild i can buy a SoO normal or heroic run from that would be 13/14 does not have to include garrosh. What im looking for in the run. Any and all gear tailored for my class (Rogue) in a 25 man run. I am 14/14 on 4 different toons i know all fights. just dont have time to run each week slowly gearing GOLD ONLY. If you request any real currency or other game trades please do not respondKgbeast0 May 17, 2014
May 17, 2014 WoW is Life : new guild for everyone Hello, I'm an officer from the guild WoW is Life, we are a newly made guild looking to become a place where people can PvP, PvE or whatever else they want to do in WoW. We understand that being a level 3 guild at the time of this post we don't have all the perks of a lvl 25 guild could. However, we are looking to level the guild quickely and create a dedicated group to all types of both PvP and PvE. Everyone is welcome in our guild so don't worry about being a boosted character or not being geared. We have enough people who will happily run dungeons and eventually raids with you. If you are interested in joining or have any questions feel free to post here or whisper me in game. I will most likely be on my DK Steezûs. Also, feel free to whisper nationmlgodd.Howdoimõnk0 May 17, 2014
May 16, 2014 A<TheoryCraft> 14/14n 1/14h TheoryCraft are recruiting to find an Off tank who is willing to show up and have fun with a core group of people who love raiding together. When we aren't raiding, we can be found playing other games like LoL, doing transmog runs, arena/rbg runs, or world pvp. We are building this guild to do hardcore progression in WoD and are looking for someone who wants a core spot for this expansion and the next. Our raid times are Tuesday, and Thursday, our times for raiding are currently 4 Server Time to 7 Server time, but these times are negotiable because all of our current core members are flexible with scheduling. We are in huge need of an off tank, ilvl 555+. I would even be willing to help gear a tank as long as he knows fights and is willing to show up each week.Poonbear3 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 LF 2.2k Push Subject says it all. Been 2180 this season but dropped. Would like to do TSG, Kitty Cleave or WLS. Battletag: Modification#1185Fáblé0 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 Attention Tichondrius Horde Hello all, this is Azaiah, an Officer of <The Iron Alliance> on Darkspear Alliance. <The Iron Alliance> would like to let you all know that <Ruin Gaming> from Darkspear Horde will soon be transfering to Tichondrius Alliance. The reason they are transfering is because as soon as a challenge came their way, they couldn't handle it, and we have been watching them crumble right before our eyes. As a fair warning, they will be coming over with numbers, and will try to dominate the server World PvP wise. Expect repeated attack attempts on major cities and anything else they can get their hands on. Be ready. - Azaiah, Officer of <The Iron Alliance> on Darkspear Alliance.Azaiah9 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 LF Raiding Guild Just as the title says, been trying to keep an eye out for open raids in LFG and Trade chat but nothing. So I'm looking for a raiding guild doing SoO Flex/Normal that raids Midnight or later Server time -- Currently at Ilvl 534. Thank you for your time.Deathfinger0 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 Delete plz Delete plzHumpwagon2 May 16, 2014