Tichondrius

Jul 9, 2014 WTB Engineering/Blacksmithing kits (Horde) Like i said wtb blacksmith/eng kits horde Pst Gunwizard or send him mail in game please.Monkdrunkk0 Jul 9, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 [H] <Slack> 10 Man Heroic LFM <Slack> is looking for a few more player to join our 10 man heroic group to finish up the expansion and continue in to Mythic with us. We are a laid back bunch and enjoy playing together and hope to find other players of similar nature. We are currently 10/14 Heroic in SoO. We are currently looking for the following classes: Ranged DPS: All We would prefer applicants with at least 540+ so we can continue to push heroic content without having to stop and re-gear. However, we are willing to work with skilled applicants who demonstrate commitment and the desire to keep progressing. We raid Tues-Thurs 6pm-9pm Pacific Time (Server Time) Please put in an application at http://slackguild.net or contact a member in game. We look forward to hearing from you!Seriiusmoj0 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 8, 2014 LF Pinoy guild Mayroon ba dito?Porgork0 Jul 8, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 LF PvP Guild to join I'm looking to xfer to this realm. I am looking for a PVP Guild to join. I am currently 536 ilvl with pvp gear, and 544 in pve. In the next week I will be off for training at JRTC in Ft Polk so I won't be really active for the next 3 weeks. If your guild is willing to accept me please post here or send me a message my btag is prophet#1204Elesdee1 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 LFG FLEX GATES OF RET 12PM PDT 7/8/14 AD ME INGAME Potstarr NEED ALL 2 TANKS 3 HEALRS THE REST DPSPotstarr0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 sdads soldBedtimesx0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 7, 2014 WTS Alani Mount Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Trying to sell the alani mount. I have my skycrystal. I already have my own thundering ruby cloud serpent so clearly I wont ninja it or anything. Send me in game mail or Reply to my forum post if interested. Im looking to get 20k but I am willing to negotiate.Howarrd0 Jul 7, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Fallen Requiem is recruiting (3/14 Heroic) Hello! Fallen Requiem is a guild focused on PvE, and progressing through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight knit guild who has a very active community with a laid back atmosphere when it comes to hanging out, but progress is taken seriously. Raid Time We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-10:00 server time. Requirements: As of right now we are looking for healers,(specifically a Disc. Priest or a Holy Paladin) but other healers are welcome. DPS are welcome to apply as well due to us trying to convert into a 25 man raiding group and then slim down to a 20 man roster for WoD. Before you apply you must have these things: Item Level of 555 or higher Legendary Cloak Know the ins-and-outs of your class Application Expectations: We would like to know any past raid experience that you have had and if you could please reference any guilds that you have been apart of on Tichondrius that would be greatly appreciated. As for where to apply, you can either mail me in-game or add me on Battle.net (GageA#1457). If you choose to mail me you will be expected to have your Item Level, Class, Spec and any other previous information requested in this post contained in the letter. Battle.net Ids are also required to be apart of a mail sent application so I can easily get back to you. Thank you and have a good day.Troidly3 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 6, 2014 Any Alliance world PvP guilds on realm? I brought a couple of toons over and am looking for an alliance guild that does Weekend Active World PvP, been here several Weeks so far and haven't found 1. Anyone one know of any here? Thanks.Cacarsi3 Jul 6, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 [A] Looking for guild on my disc priest ilvl 533 pvp geared priest looking for weekend or 12 am - 4 am (Est) guild. No pve gear set, I can remedy this. Also have warrior and mage if needed. Would be neat to get into a low tiered pve guild, but i am always up for world pvp and team based pvp. Tich - Alliance ign: AecnAecn0 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 [Horde] <Big In Japan> pvp recruiting Just need to pvp. No other requirements. 2k+ gets you ranked up to the equivalence of officer. No rules. PST me in game. Most of the guild is 2k+.Peekx13 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Darkspear daily yolo rbg's If you are always looking for some yolo rbgs please add me on Battletag Lockstrap#1479 I usually run several a day and I am always looking for geared and focused players.Lockstrap0 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Help with a macro. I'm looking for help with a grapple weapon macro, so far what I've got is this. #showtooltip Grapple Weapon /cast [modifier:shift, target=focus] grapple weapon The macro seems correct but it only activates when I have a focus target. Please help.Gawdleik2 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 2100 exp rogue LF 3s, either RMD,RPS, or RLS i can play on alli, or horde, both rogues are full gear :)Dysxliéc1 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 I have three question? Firstly i dont know if I posted this on the right place if its not tell me where to post. My question is: 1) I have seen many selling Game time for gold, is this bannable? 2) iif its legal and someone get scammed what action can be taken? 3) I heard there's a fake Gam etime code that work at start but will be removed in 1 or 2 days, is it true? I have started playing here a few months back only so I need someone to update me with this, and if my English is bad please bear with me since its not my first language. Thanks.Decapit1 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 BOOK OF ORIGINATION I AM PAYING 1000G FOR BOOK OF ORIGINATION, PLZ COD OR MSG ME INGAME! PLZ!!!!Mondlevic1 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 4, 2014 LF Leveling Partner Hey guys! I'm getting back into WoW (haven't played in a few months) and I'm looking to start over and need a leveling partner. I play on Tich horde. I have BoA gear so will be using that, but just don't want to level solo again....I do like PvP, so will be interested in doing BG's here and there as we level, and want to give arenas a shot at 90. Comment here or add my tag in game MattB#1432. Don't mind doing a RaF with someone who already plays, but you would have to pay for the battlechest for me or themselves, whichever way you wanted to do the RaF.Quilak6 Jul 4, 2014
Jul 4, 2014 [H] Selling Heavy Junkbox Send an in-game mail if you are interested and we can discuss a price depending on how many you need. Thanks!Tahirne0 Jul 4, 2014
Jul 4, 2014 Fallen Requiem is recruiting (1/14 Heroic) Hello! Fallen Requiem is a guild focused on PvE, and progressing through Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a tight knit guild who has a very active community with a laid back atmosphere when it comes to hanging out, but progress is taken seriously. Raid Time We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30-10:00 server time. Requirements: As of right now we are looking for healers,(specifically a Disc. Priest or a Holy Paladin) but other healers are welcome. DPS are welcome to apply as well due to us trying to convert into a 25 man raiding group and then slim down to a 20 man roster for WoD. Before you apply you must have these things: Item Level of 555 or higher Legendary Cloak Know the ins-and-outs of your class Application Expectations: We would like to know any past raid experience that you have had and if you could please reference any guilds that you have been apart of on Tichondrius that would be greatly appreciated. As for where to apply, you can either mail me in-game or add me on Battle.net (GageA#1457). If you choose to mail me you will be expected to have your Item Level, Class, Spec and any other previous information requested in this post contained in the letter. Battle.net Ids are also required to be apart of a mail sent application so I can easily get back to you. Thank you and have a good day.Troidly11 Jul 4, 2014
Jul 4, 2014 WTB Trappers Traveling Pack After a week of posting asking to buy in trade with no luck, posting it here. I have the mats will give a good tip, can message me in game on this toon or Mordekaiser or Magnumforce.Tyrãel0 Jul 4, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 WTS Lvl 25 guild Guild is Arena Bananas! 1k Achievement points All BOAs Just missing Priest/Shaman from Guild High Warlords Msg me in game for offers acerill#1158Sloppin0 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 WoW funny moments # 10 Extremely funny :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZngcJzLQw&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneACozon2 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 <The Peace Squad> is recruiting! 14/14 N <The Peace Squad> is currently recruiting one of each role. One tank, one healer, and one dps. We currently clear 14/14 Normal SoO10. We've recently had spots open up due to scheduling conflicts and wish to continue our progression. We've just returned to raiding at the end of this expansion and want to clear heroics with a full guild group. REQUIREMENTS: -7pm-11pm PST Wednesday & Thursday -550 iLevel -Able to communicate on Vent. -Basic knowledge of fights -Willingness to learn -Regular attendance All of our active raiding members are geared for the content so your ilevel deficit will equal out quickly, have a good attitude and a willingness to learn. We are a close group of friends that have been raiding since vanilla, looking for more people to join our team. While raiding is our main focus, we are no strangers to all venues of PvP. Please send tell ingame to myself (Lightsaber), Deadliftt, or Funkyleaf.Lightsaber2 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 0/14H <Horde> PVE Recruitment We have a tabard. That's something, isn't it?Talamara0 Jul 2, 2014
Jul 2, 2014 LOOKINGFOR RECRUIT A FRIEND PARTNER HELLO I AM LOOKING FOR A RECRUIT A FRIEND PARTNER, WHO IS EITHER NEW OR JUST GETTING BACK INTO WORLD OF WARCRAFT. I AM USUALLY FREE AT ALL TIMES, SO WE CAN LEVEL, AND TEACH YOU THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE GAME. Thank you.Itsashleyy2 Jul 2, 2014
Jul 1, 2014 WTB the name Absolutley msg me in game or add my btag sili#1907 (currently belongs to a lvl 1 priest already asked a GM - said the account is still active)Absolutèly0 Jul 1, 2014
Jul 1, 2014 Server constantly crashes Every single night this server logs you out and you gotta log back in extremely frustrating while doing rbgs is blizz doing anything about this issueSunniitokes1 Jul 1, 2014
Jun 30, 2014 Any guild will accept a fresh lvl90? Hello guys, I've been playing WoW for a while now, however I am starting over on Tichondrius server as Horde. Since i have pre ordered WoD i will have a fresh lvl90 ready to roll, question is, are there any guild accept fresh lvl90 member and help out with gearing to get ready for WoD? I am willing to go with the class that is needed for the guild as long as it's not Shanman, XD not a big fan of Shanman. Help me learn and grown strong in the game! One more thing, please be a mature guild, my hours of playing are mostly nights after 9PM, since I do have a family to raise.Shadowbos3 Jun 30, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 WTB name: Sailormoon on Tich. will pay <3Vivacity1 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 9/14H <Riven> PVE Recruitment Focus: Raiding Server: Tichondrius Raid Time: 7:30Pm To 10:30+ Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday Monday's will be used to do any Raid clean up's If needed. Riven Guild leaders have Raiding experience From Vanilla wow to Deathwing. Our goal here is to find some like-minded players to fill in our numbers and make the overall gaming experience more enjoyable and once again see End game content and be the best on server. Our raid plans are not casual in nature. The entire guild is open to a wide array of players, we will raid to win, and this means reserving core raid positions for those who are willing and able to put the time/ability needed to progress. However the minimum requirements before must be met for those interested in applying for a raiding position. Our current: Normal Progression: 14/14 Soo. Heroic Progression : 9/14 Soo Minimum PvE Requirements: Have Heroic Raiding experience. Minimum Ilvl required is 560 Pref is 565+. All Approved applicants will be taken on trial Run and then given a final decision. Current Class Needs: We currently Range DPS (Mage, Lock, Hunter, Priest), Hybrid(dps with healing OS). Must have legendary cloak!! (If No cloak Please Talk with a officer in game) Application Process: Please Message Salaydin, Incognis, Trino, Bainatta or Simz In game if you are interested. Or add battletag DemonHunter#1249 Thank you for your time and reading. Good Hunting!!Trino1 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 [H] <Overblink> 10 man LF Healer Overblink is currently looking for a healer for our 10 man raid team. We are 13/14 on normal and will be getting Garrosh down as soon as we get a solid 10 raiders. Just need that last healer to make it happen. Looking for any class other than druid. Add my ID @ Creed#1574 Or ask any questions you have on here and I'll be more than happy to answer. Thanks! Exally Raider Leader of OverblinkExally3 Jun 29, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 WTB 1-600 Enchanting kit! Please respond here or in game with details! -Thanks!Veinypotato0 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 Sunroc Mask Has anyone come across this item? It is a BoE green head piece that looks like the Defias Mask, but its black. The item drops in the Outlands, im looking to pick it up for my transmog set. If you have one pleeaaasseeeee let me buy it off you.Quicktrip0 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 Tich PeeVeePee So I heard if i xfer to Tich I instantly get Gladiator..is this true? Is anyone on this server NOT Gladiator that can disprove these tell tales. Plz im desperate for my armored dargon!Imahardnukka3 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 28, 2014 [H] RelentlessQT recruiting core RBG RelentlessQT is recruiting dedicated PvPer's for a strong RBG team. Leaders/Officers with 2k+2400 xp. Anyone interested in a laid back guild to hang out and PvP but also push the limit of knowledge of your toon and progress in arena and RBG. Guild repair/weekly guild RBG push. enocc77#1943Enoç0 Jun 28, 2014
Jun 27, 2014 [H] 561ilvl Enhance LF raid team! 561ilvl enhance shammy LF raid team. 5/14h xp on my main. Can raid any time. LF any 10 or 25m group atleast 14/14.Kruzxx0 Jun 27, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 People Charging for carries BEWARE!!!! Str8 up ... There are people Selling Carries in Just about everything.. Well. Let me find out.. IF YOU CARRY FOR IRL MONEY... Im doing my best to find you . I could be ANY ONE OF YOUR CARRIES ... AND when I find out who you are... I will be having you Banned if I can and Worse.. NOT OR WORSE .. AND WORSE.. What you are doing is a breach of contract with Blizzard and it is Totally screwing up the fkin game for the most of us who worked for what we have in this game... I will have you arrested if I can , And Do my best to have you sued for your crime. This is real . Its a Small Warning. Please do not make it a big Issue. Just stop what you are doing . Stop Carries Stop cheating.. STOP.. Otherwise Im on the hunt for you and your friends ... Anyone Bringing a negative comments to this post will automatically be considered and I will do my best to find you and have you investigated.... ALSO DDOS people who are trying to play the game with you is a serious crime and not taking lightly. The Gov doesn't try hard to get you because of how hard it is to get a trace Ip. That doesn't mean I'm not gonna look for you and if you happen to Dos someone I know. Dont forget we can get your ip like that just like you did the other persons. Once that happens I PROMISE the F.B.I. will show up in one form or another just as soon as I can get up with them... P.s I have already spoken with the F.B.I and they WOULD LOVE for me to catch one of you committing an Online crime... As Would I .. This is your friendly warning. I would take heed of it... Happy GamingHiredguns13 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 [H]RelentlessQT(25) is recruiting core PvP Server: Tichondrius Faction: Horde RelentlessQT(25) is recruiting people for core RBG player/ overall progressive PvPer's 2k+ leads/strats (seller) Guild repairs. Add btag for more info Enocc#1943 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgvWpdJyPyMEnoç0 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 Induce The Noose 9/14h is recruiting! Hey there guys and gals! Induce The Noose is currently recruiting to fill our ranks and help push our guild to be one of, if not the top guild on Tichondrius! As we all know, Mythic raiding is just around the corner, and with that, we need 10 more members for our core group, so we are opening our doors and accepting anyone who would like to try out for a spot at our squad! :D As the title of this thread states, we are still currently progressing through Heroic Siege, and we plan to have Garrosh down well before WoD hits! Our raid times are currently Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at 5:30-8:30 server! We are mainly looking for: DPS - Enhancement/Ele Shaman, Windwalker Monk, Destro/Aff Warlocks, Shadow Priest, DKs, but in all honesty, if you're good at your class, we have a spot for you! :) Healers - Really any healers at this point! *cough cough priests* :D If you have any questions, feel free to leave a reply below, or you can contact me or any one of my officers listed below in game! (Mail is the best way to go about this!) Delaney Epic Norsh Thanks guys! Hope to hear from you soon!Phuzadd2 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 [H] 11/14H LF Healers/Ranged/Melee Harmonium: We are currently looking for more people to bring to our heroic 10 man. Our raid schedule: Tues/Wed/Sun 6-9 PM (PST) It is expected that everyone research the fights, be on time, and be able to listen to directions given by our officers. We are a semi-serious guild that wants to clear the remainder of this tier, so ideally we want players that understand their class and have the same drive. Many of our core raiders are very skilled and willing to help improve other's performance (Healing or DPS) on boss fights to improve the overall raid. Eventually we will transition from 10 to 25 man, but right now we want to strengthen our core group so that a conversion to 25 would be smoother. We are currently looking for players, not classes. So feel free to post here if you have any interest. You may also whisper Xtalvia, Kelophenic, Tarmtom, or myself in game if you prefer. My battletag (Rique#1734)Minamimoto7 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 [A] WTB Garrosh Kill Hello! Looking to pay around 40k talk to me here or in game Wexylwoxyl#1973 thanks.Skaltos0 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 26, 2014 WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Just picked up 10th shard, looking to sell Alani Mount. Battletag is Gulfport#1468, add me and leave a note. Also you can leave your battletag here and I'll message you.Thespecial0 Jun 26, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Looking for Social Pvp/Pve Guild I have recently returned to Wow after i left at the end of Cata and decided to switch factions and boost up a warrior on the horde. Tichondrius is a great server and i have been playing on it for about a year and a half. As im playing this new character im having trouble finding that good guild that i had on the alliance. A guild whr the chat isnt silent and its not just for the lvl 25 benefits. Thats why i turned to the forums because im hoping i can find good people who can help me find a guild that i can enjoy while playing wow. not some spam addon that you get when i spawn in. thxPkô2 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 WTB 9/9 Challenge Mode Silver Medals tommos#1135Musclewalls0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 LF raiding guild Looking to get back into raiding after a long absence and need a good circle of people to do it with. I have heroic raiding experience on my druid at the end of cataclysm (DS) and on my hunter during the beginning of MoP. I am good at what I do and know how to execute mechanics flawlessly once the fight is known. I currently have only PvP gear (550ilv) which I can reforge for hit/exp caps easily and pullacceptable dps for normal mode raiding. My real i.d. is Skilet#1952 or I will be checking back here for any responses. Thanks for your time and consideration and look forward to making some new friends.Defecter0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 US 92 <Babe Legion> Now Recruiting 14/14 Heroic 25 man group is now recruiting for our core team, we are looking for people skilled in their class, people that perform mechanics; solid and consistent, and players who enjoy competitive progression. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 1:30 am - 4:30 am EST Apply now at; http://babe-legion.enjin.com Or for any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly. Nazuna#1150 We look forward to hearing from you.Khaleësi0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 25, 2014 Selling Alani Kill & Mount I have the Sky Crystal read to kill Alani and sell the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent mount. http://www.wowhead.com/item=90655 Here is how it works. 1) We party up and I show you the Sky Crystal in trade 2) I give you master looter 3) You pay the agreed fee 4) We kill Alani and you loot the mount. Reply here or contact me in game on Tichondrius. Domminoz, Molly, Seanchai, and or Maximmus.Domminoz0 Jun 25, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 trying to figure out the class to play Hey guys im trying to figure out a class to play for pvp and im unsure of what to play it is between a rogue which i like for the stealth aspect or a warr or enh/ele shammy or dk possibly a hunter maybe a ww monkFrostships7 Jun 24, 2014
Jun 24, 2014 Moving to Tichnodrius Horde... Hi there! I'm going to be a new transfer to Tichondrius HORDESIDE within the next week. I'm an experienced raider (former main, "Candý" is 14/14n SoO, also has clears of ToES, HoF, MV, DS) who's switching classes/specs for WoD and seeking to get into PvP more, both Arena and RBG. My partner (Ret Pally ilevel 580) and I are seeking a guild that's accepting of newer PvPers, and willing to help gear toons. This toon will be my main, and will be 90 by the end of the week before I transfer. We both needed a change, that's why we're moving. Any advice or invites would be greatly appreciated, as we're both going to be new to the server. We'll come to the sever WELL funded and stocked with flasks/pots/food. So, thank you in advance for your consideration, and I look forward to meeting you either in-game or here on the forums! Also, we're looking for a guild that's preferably well progressed in current content with a 25man team. Thanks! FOR THE HORDE!Brandý50 Jun 24, 2014