Oceanic General Discussion

Aug 18, 2015 No OCE RP Servers? why don't we have atleast one rp/rppvp server?Whispyrs4 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Account bound rep With rep factions that are account bound achievable, why don't they show it in the rep window for all other characters on your account? This would be pretty handy for someone who has a few alts. Has this been discussed before? Would this be worth implementing?Hershykiss2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 What is highest population oceanic realm? What is highest population oceanic realm?Wôôt2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 WTB Ironhoof Destroyer Gold on Barthilas Mythic Blackhand only + mount (couldn't care about any other loot) I'm not in too much of a rush. As long as I get it before it becomes another drop farm I'm fine. If you can do me a decent deal hit up my Battletag Amy#6882 Looking at around 300k.Lobotomise2 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 15, 2015 Streaming PvP Grind http://www.twitch.tv/imagemode come join say hi :) Song request available ( try to be sensible )Escenr0 Aug 15, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 Please join me in welcoming Takralus. Please join me in welcoming Takralus. Some keen eyed people may know Takralus from the EU forums. She made the long journey down to Australia and along with myself will now be part of the ANZ forums. In between the normal community manager functions of gathering feedback for developers, writing feature articles and attending live events she will be joining us here on the forums discussing Blizzard games with all of you. Welcome Takralus!Arcagnion19 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 Ngarla Bot - Exposed!! So ok, guys. Ngarla, the know all, see all, font of all knowledge that has anything to do with anything you can think of as a normal 'worker drone' in our universe turns out to be a BOT. If you were online tonight, you would have witnessed the melt-down, the clear proof of automated responses, the lack of denial....the usual stuff you expect from bots. So, Ngarla, a very clever, and mostly entertaining in a mildly humorous way, self-proclaimed 'Esteemed Intellectual' turns out to be a BOT??? How can this be, how can a bot command the conversation in Trade & General chat, gather a multitude of followers& believers, as well as enemies and nay-sayers to such an extent that there's scarcely an in-game hour that doesn't include some reference to Ngarla, either from Ngarla theirself or from people just talking about this phenemenom. Well, incredible as it may seem, turns out that automated responses, repeated responses, identical responses to the same triggers usually equate to...automated toons, aka BOTS, and Ngarla proved this to the people online tonight, in spades. Ask me, in game, how to pull the trigger to get a guaranteed auto-reponse. This, in itself may or may not be sufficient proof that the toon is a bot...but after having what I thought was an actual conversation with the alleged bot and getting some ridiculous replies to questions on several occasions, I became a believer....Ngarla is a BOT!! There is , of course, more proof of this than I have alluded to here but I do not intend to name names here, in case, for some reason I am unaware of, I might have broken the rules, ok? Anyway, the bottom line is, Ngarla..... pfft, goodbye.Klurtchel16 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 Selling Gifts from Arthas hey Guys and Gals! Selling loots from Arthas from ICC heroic! Reigns of the Crimson Deathcharger - 40k Muradins Favour - 12k Jaina's Locket - 11k Tabarad of the Light Bringer - 37k Sylvanis Music Box - 11k Lemme know if your interested guys Add me on Btag - RomireOnline#1172 You must be willing to come to my server too!Romire1 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 14, 2015 world of warcraft and windows 10 solution Hi wonderful peoples of world of warcraft and blizzard staff . on Sunday the 7/8/2015 i turned on my pc an forgot i had windows on auto updates ,any way i now have windows 10 yay for me . so after 2 hours an tweaking my beast pc tower , i logged into world of warcraft an noticed alot of bugs an issues .big sigh . so after a thought an 2 hours later after 2 beers the solution,came to me and it is this, and its an old hidden file. log into wow with battle.net app .press play as normal . in the chat box in white type in /console FixedFunction 1 log out of wow completely back to the battle.net app page where your play button is . notice you have an option button . click that an scroll down the list a utility option or a fix an repair will now appear . click the fix an repair an let the scan happen wait the whole 5 too 30 min when the play button appears click away an let world of warcraft log in happen . and just tweak away with your addons .delete some keep some download new addons even. log in an you should be good to go. thank you for reading the topic i hope it can help love from UltramagnusUltramagnús3 Aug 14, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 I play on Oceanic for a reason. Sick of being put into dungeons/Bg's that are mainly US and therefore US latency. if i wanted the ping i'd play on US.Ascend4 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Lets discuss: The OCE<-->US CRZ barrier Currently, we cannot cross onto US servers in the open world, when we join a group led by a US server leader. Vice-versa too, they can't cross onto our servers. Is this restriction really necessary? The original reasoning for this restriction came a couple of weeks after CRZ was implemented, which was to do with timezones. "It confused players when they'd join a group, and it would go from night to day." Is it about time that Blizzard finds a different way to solve this problem, instead of cutting us off from the giant pool of players? Things that we cannot do, since we can't group with US players in the open world: - Have access to the vastly bigger pool of players for open world activities, including: - Old world bosses: Sha, Galleon, Nalak, Oondasta - Drov, Tarlna - Ashran with friends on US servers - Summon party members at meetingstones when joining dungeon/raid groups - Quests - Level a new character with a US server friend - Anything else that occurs outside of an instance/raid/battlegroundKlaes3 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 13, 2015 Proposal Many people dislike going to underleveled areas and not feel any kind of threat, they just kill all the mobs with an AOE skill, and it looks pretty desolate, etc. Thats not fun at all. To solve this, it occurs to me: -That our statistics are to be reduced depending on the level of the area where we are, with this we could help our friends that are low level without getting bored, do quests or PvP with/against them. (we obviously have the advantage of having more skills) - Azeroth events: Spawn world boss in several parts where people need to raid them, or some other event where we only need a party, and gain prizes (cosmetic things, mounts, pets, relics) What we would achieve with this: Players could enjoy the game on all maps, almost regardless of their level. Leveling up would be more than anything to unlock content and skills, but without making them overpowered in the PvE world. I hope you liked and understood the proposalKerbérus1 Aug 13, 2015
Aug 12, 2015 OC Realm US PVP? I transfered to an Oceanic server to get better ping in pvp... i'm at 80ms on Frostmourne normally.. when i enter battle grounds it jumps back to 500ms! can i please have an option to play Oceanic pvp matches only!! having to hit my button 5 times to get them to work is patheticCrysarielle0 Aug 12, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 Fight ,Kill,Salute and Predator I have tried and tried for months on end to do this to get my Warlord of Draenor Title..no ones ques for it , so bloody frustrating 3hrs I stay in queues all to no avail. and The Predator title is another Joke, having met all the requirements I have used my crystal over 100 times. and have killed the same bloody rares 2-3 times even x-realms .....Gladiatus3 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 1-60 Power Level? I'm seeing lots of trade chat spam, all of a sudden, with people selling 1-60 power levels. They are boasting incredible things, like 10-30 mins from 1-60 in one spot...sounds dodgy to me, honestly. However, if this is actually going down...how does it work?Artyzzle28 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 WTB Thug Shirt on Dreadmaul/Thaurrisan Hi All, Interested in buying a Thug Shirt on Horde or Alliance. Been After one for years. Thought it's finally time to bring it to the forums. Replies on here or in game are fine:). Genetix#1403 is Btag. Cheers again.Trapzz0 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 11, 2015 [A] Disc Priest LF Gold CMs Hi looking for a gold time CM team or an aspiring one (alliance). Currently 8/8 Bronze Times after doing them casually on xpac release for gear. Not picky if just doing a specific dungeon for gold time or all dungeons (I need them all) I am 2/13 M HFC and am capable of learning and playing at a high level. I have a full set of crit/haste gear, consumables and a microphone. Pref. times in the afternoon to late at night however, I raid 7:30-10:30pm (Server time) on Mon, Wed, Thurs and can't do those times. Add me on battle tag if interested: #Danrell6550Basketball0 Aug 11, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 Horde Server Oceanic Barth used to be a good server but it's been some time before I've played and the community seems to have dropped a little. Am i imagining things?Syann2 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 10, 2015 Best AUSSIE ISP to go with?? Hey guys im trying to get around this ridiculous World MS issue that a lot of ISP's are having atm due to some cable dmg that happened in sanfran a few weeks back, they rerouted the lines around the issue to battle.net again but its a horrible line and my Tech 2 at Iprimus said there is nothing they can do. basically BG's, Arena, Raiding and even at home in elwyn Fmourne can be unplayable. My home ms is around 39 but my world MS even in Elwyn is 150+ with spikes and in BG's / Arenas its 700+ Anyone here not having any issues with an ISP ? Im wanting to go with IInet but unsure.Jackfaust11 Aug 10, 2015
Aug 9, 2015 Server hop from US to OC for better latency I'm based in Brisbane and been playing on a US server since vanilla. I've been trying to server hop to an aussie server like Frostmourne to see my ping drops to ~30 (like it did a few times over the BG weekend) but it doesn't seem to work or I don't notice any changes and my latency stays at 170-190ms. My intentions are to complete the 11troll DMF races and Brawlers guild (Hexos) which are entirely latency dependant. Any help would be tops. (Inb4 transfer to an aussie server derp)Bathrezz3 Aug 9, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 What if instead of adding new classes They further developed existing ones? They could add new specs, "advanced classes".... They could even do this in addition to a new class if they were feeling ambitious. Thoughts?Alvaz2 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 7, 2015 QUE COLLISIEUM I BEG OF YOU ALMOST 6 HOURS IN QUE UNABLE TO MOVE MORE THAN 10 SECONDS AWAY FROM COMP IM HUNGRY IM MAD I NEED TO GO TOILIEEE CAPS LOCK RAGE ARHGHHGHGGHGHHGGHH FIGHT KILL SALUTE QUEST should give title "the insane"Neckbeard5 Aug 7, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Expansion Annoucement, but in Aussie time Does anyone know when the live stream for expansion announcement will take place for us Aussies.Delarious1 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 WTB CM GOLD UBRS I've pugged 7/8 I'm very capable of not being carried but so hard to find a group I have no choice! Prefer gold to be accepted on Jubei'Thos but can work something out :)Stookii0 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 AVAST IS NOW CALLED WILD CARD. Just so we all know they rerolled to frostmourne alliance and are doing bad.Mitsuo3 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 6, 2015 Mythic US instances w/ All OCE Players So what is it going to take? Does Ascension have to lose a day+ of progression to US Instance servers for you to address this? Ticket: Mythic Progression ruined due to US Instance Server. We're an Oceanic Guild, on an Oceanic Server. Why are we being pushed into US instance servers? When is this going to be fixed? It has been a CONSTANT issue since Oceanic servers launched. I have multiple tickets asking when this is going to be fixed. First was told that it wouldn't happen. The next 4 were people who refused to actually read the ticket and commented in such a way that had nothing to do with the issue. The next one said this was an issue you were working on. In Heroic we could reset the Instance enough by reforming till we landed on Aus Servers. Mythic seems to be locked to the ID for the hard reset (4 Hours - i.e Trash respawn). This kills a night of progression. This kills the very reason we are subscribed to play the game. The problem is SIGNIFICANTLY exacerbated by the fact that many ISP's in Australia experience FAR higher (100-250ms over Blackrock pings) latency as a result of pushing us to US instance servers from AUS. Give us something. Answer: Greetings Arduous I see you are having some issues with Instance Servers. So from what I can tell you after doing some research myself, is that yes, the pushing into US servers in Mythic is working as intended. This is apparent for some AUS players, especially if you belong to a connected cross realm. I didn't get a concrete reason why this is, but my hunch is that this is done to funnel all the available players for Mythic into the same server for faster gameplay. As of now, I can also say that currently there are NO plans in place to asses this situation, as this is currently working as intended. If you feel that this issue needs to be brought to light, the best place for that to be shared would be on our Official Forums located here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2524269/ Give a good insightful post like you've done here, and your voice might be noticed by others and maybe even the Dev team themselves. You'll really others to your cause and hopefully get a Blue's attention! If you have any other issues or questions, feel free to reach out to us again! Strength and Honor, Game Master Estdarem Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment http://blizzard.com/support Reply to Blizzard: I 110% have a problem with this answer. I've posted a thread in the Oceanic forums - but surely Blizzard Customer Support has avenues with Blizzard development. And certainly you have the ability to provide them far more accuracy of the occurence (Times, Dates, Instance ID's, what instance server it was attached to, which player opened the Instance, etc) - rather than just some sole voice in ~11 million subscriptions who may or may not be accurately stating the issue. This is a huge problem. We're not Ascension or Avast - but whereas they can delay their world first progression till the instance hard resets, we can't with our limited play times due to real life commitments etc. We are stuck with 1/3rd of our Mythic team having to live with 300-400ms latencies whilst trying to do the hardest content in the game or calling the raid for the night - effectively killing morale, momentum and motevation to come back and try on our next scheduled night. As a Mythic raider - we would ABSOLUTELY, OVERWHELMINGLY prefer that we receive "Instance Transfer Aborted" and have us try again till we get an Oceanic Server, rather than have a whole raid night wasted. Response: Greetings Arduous, My name is Game Master Kaintur and I'm here to help you with the issue you encountered with latency issues due to Mythic Instances being on US Servers despite your guild being an Oceanic Guild. I completely get how obnoxious this is, and I appreciate your willingness to speak up on how this situation negatively affected you. As of right now, all Mythic Instances for Oceanic servers are being pushed to US Servers as they are currently set as connected realms, but with the recent move of the Oceanic realms to Australia, this may change at a future date. If you have not yet already do so, I think sharing your circumstance via the 'Suggestion' feature on the help toolbar would be extremely impactful on our Development team. Past functionalities have been created based on customer experiences shared with them, and I'm confident that you doing so is the best way to get this issue resolved once and for all. Thank you again for being willing to share your story with me to help make Azeroth a better place! This situation aside, I hope you have an amazing rest of the week. :) Regards, Game Master Kaintur Customer Services Blizzard Entertainment www.blizzard.com/supportArduous31 Aug 6, 2015
Aug 5, 2015 How to make easy gold in 6.2 Well almost time to buy yet another game token for my subscription just wondering how to make easy gold. My main is an ench/tailor and most of my followers have treasure hunting and I also have a lvl 3 dock with all counters unlocked and have the rep ship the awakened. Garrison buildings i have Tailoring hug ench hut, barricks, salvage yard, trading post, mage tower all at level 3. I tend to be bad at trying at playing the auction house :( Thank you for any adviseJägermeïster1 Aug 5, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 How many hours a week do you need to play? How many hours a week do you need to play to be competitive in pvp, or adequate in pve? Seems like this game is designed for the unemployed.Troppo2 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 New content suggestion: Time walking Raids I think that would be awesomeNevarez2 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 Legendary Feedback. 1. Legendary accessories don't feel legendary. Colored orb around you on proc, or not. Boring. 2. Grinding doesn't feel legendary: Clearing every boss in every raid tier should be enough. ... Although I despise the community legendary design you have implemented--I despise much more the fact that you wrap a grinding barrier around these unoriginal/uninspired orange accessories, as if that makes them any more desirable, fun, or legendary feeling. It doesn't. Its borderline insulting to call these items legendary by simply throwing grind-fest quests around them. They're not legendary feeling, looking, or special in any regard. So which is it? Casual legendary ring for everyone and their mother, or is it a special snowflake reward? Its obviously the former, so can we please stop pretending its the latter and remove the 125 boxes and 900 layers of wrapping paper covering our !@#$ty Christmas sweater present?Mysticnips5 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 3, 2015 Returning player looking for Oceanic guild Hey all, Old time WoW player, looking for an Oceanic guild. Currently on Blackrock but looking to transfer across Horde side. Not going to be into Raiding hard core, just looking for a casual guild to level and enjoy the game. I am based in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne so a guild with people based there would be good. Any responses appreciated. Cheers, Stealth.Steâlth3 Aug 3, 2015
Aug 1, 2015 Telstra / DoDo / Iprimus customers who lag. im still getting horrid lag after the cable dmg done overseas. the reroute is horrible and its making the game unplayable, anyone else who had that issue find a resolve? basically its Unsub at this point cos they said they cant fix it.Jackfaust7 Aug 1, 2015
Aug 1, 2015 Non-English speaking cross realm issue Is there a particular reason why the US + Oceanic servers can be linked with the Latin American and Brazilian servers? We are not linked with the EU and Chinese which i would assume is because of servers in different locations. It can be incredibly frustrating being grouped with 3-4 people from these other servers and you can't communicate with them. Personally have nothing against them just that as stated above, can be quite frustrating. Anyone else having this issue?Restofarian0 Aug 1, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 ..... ........Niarhimself4 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 Need guild/server Hi all. So here i sit, a 10 year veteran of WoW with out a guild or even a server. I have played this "Lifestyle" on and off (mostly on) since launch. I have gone through the love hate cycle with wow more than a few times. And have finally come to the conclusion i will be here until the doors finally close. The best times in wow for me were with out doubt ,vanilla and bc. In those days there was a real community to a server and you always had friends on-line and made new ones. but once LFG and cross server stuff happened those community feels really dried up. now i play with 2 other players from time to time who are RL friends of mine. now we are all almost 30 And what the 3 of us want is an established guild that has a strong community of mature players who like a laugh with out the drama. We have all raided at different times and PVP regularly. The other 2 are much better at PVP than i. 2 of us pretty well have every class in the game. and we are willing to move servers if we have to. we are currently horde but feel like a change so an alliance move isn't out of question. So please guys if there us a guild out there in Oceania that fits the bill of an all rounder guild thats laid back and does a bit of every thing with out the stress, if your willing to open your doors and give us a home let us know please.Grayel1 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 Returning player needs help on choosing decen Hey all, I am returning after a long break and have decided that I would like to start fresh on another server (I am on frostmourne). I just want a decent oceanic server with a decent community. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!Phèonix7 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 NEED A BOOMY TO HELP ME PLEASE HI THERE, IM NEW TO PLAYING A DRUID AND I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME BY CHECKING OUT MY GEAR ON THE ARMOURY AND TELLING ME IF MY STAT RATIOS ARE OKAY? ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, THANKYOU.Loopz1 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 31, 2015 the cause of australia internet lag on wow ...Doanutclown1 Jul 31, 2015
Jul 30, 2015 Where in the world is Harrison Jones? Have not seen Harrison Jones in my garrison in over 3 weeks. I've checked every day to makes sure, but he has not put in an appearance. Anyone else having this problem.Poderoso2 Jul 30, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 RAF - Jubei'Thos [Recruit a Friend] Hi guys, i am looking for someone to be RAF! I am interested in leveling, questing or spamming dungeons, I do not really care as both are fine to me! If you are interested to RAF with me, do not hesitate to add my btag! Note: Horde only Alwin#6120 Thanks in advance!Lorka2 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 Canberra players Anyone from Canberra on often? Just interested in finding out how many Canberrans there actually are.Cheekyrage50 Jul 29, 2015
Jul 28, 2015 SG player LF sgp based raiding/pvp guild Hi, i am a returning player with many diff alliance chars mostly lvl 100 on hands thus now am searching for a sg based guild to join. currently my chars are all parked at US gorgonnash and there the sg players all have left already. please do msg me and let me know which server is best to transfer to thanks.Chauncy2 Jul 28, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Missing Harrison Jones Have not seen Harrison Jones in my garrison in over 3 weeks. I've checked every day to makes sure, but he has not put in an appearance. Anyone else having this problem.Poderoso2 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Maintenance During Peak OCE Raid Time! WHY!!! Why does blizzard insist on doing this, this is the 4th or 5th raid night this tier which will be written off due to this bull!@#$. This is not an OMG rant about wow being down for a 1 hour period, it is a complaint about it being down for the 1 hour period which for a lot of players is the only time they play during the week. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300735537#1 I have also put a post in the US general discussions as wellCrazydavy25 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 26, 2015 Melbourne players Any Melburnians out there? If so which server are you on! I use to play wow back in the days when LAN parties happened. Do those still happen? How times have changed :xBlyatik100 Jul 26, 2015
Jul 25, 2015 LF Socail Kick back guild 420 friendly Looking to play some chilled games while seshin. will re roll for lelzTwerk1 Jul 25, 2015
Jul 24, 2015 What's the best Horde server Hi am looking to transfer off Thaurissan and want to stay horde any ideas ?Dandysette15 Jul 24, 2015
Jul 23, 2015 Best PVE realm for raiding...Alliance? I am just wondering which realm on the Oceanic servers is best for Alliance raiding guilds, I am on Garrosh(US) atm and it is has not got many raiding guilds around. I am raiding on my main on US time but my hunter who is a 682 ilevel is just pugging which is a waste really.Màddison1 Jul 23, 2015
Jul 21, 2015 TImewalking dungeons, awesome! Except for the fact i work on weekends. Thanks again for pointless things blizzard. /sighNawai1 Jul 21, 2015