Oceanic General Discussion

Feb 4, 2015 Seriously considering re-rolling DPS I've tried tanking before, as well as presently, and the nigh-invincibility is not worth the stress. To that end I'm considering re-rolling to a DPS class. Pros: - less stressful in raids (DPS two jobs are "kill stuff" and "don't stand in crap") - enemies tend to die quicker to DPS - firing magical death from afar was always my kind of style way back when Cons: - longer queue times in dungeons and LFR - having to re-acquire and then re-level all of my garrison buildings and followers - restarting the legendary quest grind I hope this doesn't reflect me in real-life, but having to organize and lead people in a raid can be stressful. Especially when they deviate and don't listen. I've seen it many times when tanking in SoO and Highmaul, and quite frankly I'm sick of it.Nuvano0 Feb 4, 2015
Feb 3, 2015 a Fun heroic Ko'ragh One of the best kill for my guild is year so far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twxUlfAZfPg&feature=youtu.beHachelin0 Feb 3, 2015
Feb 3, 2015 Blackrock Foundry opening time? So 4 hours ago, Blizzard posted ... What about Oceanic servers? Does it open here sooner?Deathgun1 Feb 3, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Singapore latency Looks like the perth link is back up (see below), but am still getting 190ms on Myrepublic vs 105ms previously. Singapore based players, what are you guys getting right now? http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2342201&p=6Marionette31 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Bored new start! 'fellowship' Anyone keen on starting a fresh toon on another realm with no other chars. We would start fresh toons which we would decide our faction and race etc.. We could also use voice if that interests us! Looking for the full party of 5! Lil fellowship:) We would play when we all are available which we will discuss. Make decisions on our roll etc use /roll 1-5 to select (will explain further) Whether to use boa or not Do We quest,dugeon or pvp?? If your keen post ur bnet details and ill contact you looking for 5 people!! Want to get it started asap:)Kamikowzi2 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 skirms>real arena !@#$ing rofl at how disgusting it is to constantly queue against US players in 2s and 3s because of how bad the latency actually is. You literally lose because of the ping disadvantage.. My favorite part was how fast they changed US players entering ANZ servers in arena hahaha why not just leave it and whoever joins first gets host? or honestly just making it a 50/50. Or even implement a button so we chose if we actually want to queue into US players or just OCEANIC?? I wouldn't mind waiting for long queues in arena if it means i get to play with normal %^-*ing ping and not having 3 second globals lmfaooTylerx1 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Disconnecting from battle.net and freezing ^ As above but I am still in game and can talk. Pretty sure this is on Blizzard's end and not mine since my net is stable. Just wondering if anyone experiencing same crap.Waterford0 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Xbox 1 help wanted I just a new Xbox 1 with the Halo Master Chief Collection, it won't let me play online (I do have internet for it). Everytime I try to play online it says that i need to change my family settings. If you know how to change the family settings on an Xbox 1 please help me I will pay you 250 gold on your warcraft character if you do.Reaperdrake1 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 2, 2015 Cross-Realm Ashran Suggestions!! I am from Khaz'goroth/Dath'Remar. We used to be individual Ashran Group C but has been moved to the big group last week. In the big group,we have got PVE Khaz'Goroth/Dath'remar(Horde:Alliance=2804:4785) PvE Aman'thul(Horde:Alliance=1108:3400) PvE Saurfang (Horde:Alliance=2684:2531) PvP Barthilas (Horde:Alliance=8830:857) PvP Thaurissan/Dreadmaul (Horde:Alliance=5077:507) PvP Jubei'thos/Gundrak (Horde:Alliance=4566:1424) Total Population of Alliance = 13504 Total Population of Horde = 25069 Almost Double! Also, most Alliance are from PvE realms and have less PvP interest so that less people will queue for Ashran.At this stage, horde side in Ashran is so outnumbered although Alliance got instant queue. However, look at the rest of two groups Ashran A PvP Frostmourne (Horde:Alliance=2664:12241) Ashran D PvE Caelestrasz/Nagrand(Horde:Alliance=3085:4425) What if Blizzard put frostmourne to the big group and as a result the population of Horde:Alliance will be 27733:25743 but i don't think it is a good idea because it will be like at least 3 raid groups on both side and crash everyone's computer. Therefore, here i would say why not put 2 realms togehter instead of setting such a big group that is totally imbalaned?Atsukomaeda0 Feb 2, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!! 1 Last Request.. I just wanted to say a big Thank you to Blizzard for giving AUS and NZ our own local servers. Ive been away from Wow a long time and when I heard that we had servers I was like HELL YEAH Im signing up again!! What I wanted to ask was, could you give Oceanic Realms their own Rated Arenas to make things fair. 200ms vs guys in the US with 10-40ms is the equivalent to players on Dial up vs ADSL. You could have a separate US Top Team Chart and AUS.NZ Top Team Chart. Hope anyone reading this will support this request. Thanks again from an old skool wow player that's returned after a long break. Im sure many others will return once they find out too..Nzv2 Feb 1, 2015
Feb 1, 2015 LF Aussie Casual WoW Buddy/s! Heya! A Little About Me! I'm a 24 y/o chick from WA (Yes, I am a chick - DW I've checked). I've been playing with my hubby since BC, but we are after different things game wise. I play on average 3-5 hours a day (more on days off) so I don't fall under the 'casual' category, but I'm in no way a hardcore player. You'd usually find me on my main Priesticles-Nagrand. I'm not in a guild as I use mine for bank space (here lies the problem). I spend most of my time finding ways to make gold and then spending it on xmog/mounts/cheevs etc. I don't raid, but don't mind LFR every now and then. I love PVP, pretty much up for anything in that category. I love to collect achievements and run old content aswell. I have a lot of alts and heirlooms so levelling new characters is no problem. As you can see, I'm all over the place but I like it that way :D I'm looking for a like minded player/s who preferably lived in Aus. If you have any feedback or ideas on how I can find someone that fits the above description, feel free to share! Thanks!!! :DPriesticles1 Feb 1, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Connect Aman'thul & Saurfang please We're dying over here! Recruitment is pretty much non existent on horde side. Guilds are struggling to get 20 people together capable of raiding mythic. The other OC realms were connected, why have we been left behind? http://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/ocMoraless1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Ninja away. MS>OS doesn't mean anything. So I put in a ticket about a ninja who stated "loot rules MS>OS" This was the response http://imgur.com/T7pPM2G. TL:DR if you want loot from a boss, make a raid, say MS>OS then just take the stuff without rolling for it because you wont be punished. ez lootPennyx9 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 Wow veteran gifts US only. This is a great way to say that your Australian players do not matter.Davidtennant15 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 31, 2015 USA realms 500ms an climbing tonight its 1;20 am realm time . but i live on the westcoast . all random battle grounds are at 500ms an climbing , leveling a hunter trying to have fun in bgs nope :( back to oceanic realm an back too 70ms ,do a complete shut down to fix the issues . Aussie dollar is weak an subscriptions are paying $16.99 . i know woopy doo ..but the botts omg are you serious hey stop them while your at it . 10man bg an 6 are botts . the Botts caused your DDOS . they are the script kiddies in big numbers earning dollars for leveling an selling gold . cmon Mate fix the issues .Barbariandan1 Jan 31, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 NA Arena Instances I know this has been said time and time again. But this is simply unacceptable from blizzard. Give us only oceanic queue or the option to only queue for that in arenas. You simply cant have a competitive environment with what feels like 500ms. You can't interrupt heals or fake cast, let alone simply time abilities well with kiting. I'm so tired of seeing hundreds and hundreds of people go ignored on the forums by blizzard, begging for oceanic queues. Sure they tried to improve routing, good on them. We want to have the choice weather we have to wait extra time for a solid arena or a faster queue and it be completely unplayable. As i personally only pay for the PvP element of this game (which i have cancelled until this is resolved). There is absolutely no potential to push rating as a win or loss can simply depend on weather you get an oceanic instance or not. Please Blizzard just this once, listen to the people. (I ran a test to see how often i got US servers when queuing with a friend from the same AU server, we got 18/20 american servers...)Bait9 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Poundfist - Saurfang Any one know if he has been killed since the reset on Friday 23rd?Senpie1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 Poundfist groups Any oceanic poundfist groups ?Senpie0 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 100+ Ms since wednesday. Anyone else had a sudden increase in latency since yesterday? I am with Telstra and usually sit at 20ms. A few of my guildies seem to have the same problem.Skordra1 Jan 30, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 LF PVP GODz sup guys it seems every1 that i group with on my preisty just lets me get but fu*ed in the ahole, so im here to offer 5k to any pvp god who wants to restore my faith in horde player's , as ive spent alot of early wod raiding and not looking for decent partners i fear i may never find one leave a post here with ur IGN and class and ill regularly check back on this topic my preists details. 630 iLvL disco / holy specs Cleavagéqt1 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 Please help a fellow college student! Hello, I am an undergraduate senior majoring in Sociology, and a fellow World of Warcraft player. Under the guidance of my academic advisor, I am researching online interactions between users of social networking sites, the ways in which these sites are primarily used, and the effects of online interactions on offline networking and perceptions. I am appealing to World of Warcraft players to participate in my study in order to gain insight from individuals who engage in online social networking through mediums other than social networking sites themselves. Also, through my experience playing the game, I know that World of Warcraft harbors a diverse player population which will help to further the scope of my research. Your participation will help us gain a better understanding of the effects of online social networking in a variety of different forums. A link to the survey has been provided below. Of course, your participation is not in any way required, but would be greatly appreciated. By visiting the link below you are giving consent to participate in this study. This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. Your answers will remain anonymous, your name or any other contact information will not be requested, your IP address will not be tracked, and the website containing the survey does not allow access to your personal information. Questions regarding basic demographic information, however, are included in the study but will in no way reveal your identity or location. It is requested that only players ages 18 and older participate in this study. Please visit the link below if you wish to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HHX9NQN If you are interested in viewing the results of this study, they will be posted on these forums in April of 2015. In order to protect my own identity and to remain in compliance with the World of Warcraft code of conduct, all identifying information regarding the location of my university, my personal information, and any personal information regarding other individuals involved in this study will be omitted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your rights as a research subject, please refer to the link below. http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/index.htmlBubbler3 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Ashran queue times ASHRAN QUEUE = QUEUE SIMULATOR 2015 A multifaceted dynamic queue simulating experience! Queue to log in and THEN queue to go into Ashran! Features battleground queues and dungeon queues alike! Group up with other players after finishing the first few queues and create your own queue in a range of breathtaking zones! Endless possibilities!Razzahh5 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Oceanic Experience, A Constructive Plea Hi there fellow forum users and hopefully blizzard. With so many "omg blizz fix oceanic instances or I will unsub" threads, I was concerned that perhaps an issue that a lot of us feel very passionate about was being overlooked because of the frankly unconstructive and aggressive nature of how the arguments were being presented. With this said, onto the core issues. Without giving a whole lot of back story, we can safely assume that many Oceanic players that have purchased the WOD expansion and resubbed have done so either partially or entirely based on the revelation of the deployment of Oceanic servers, and the promise this infers of a much improved WoW experience. Even though there has been a few hiccups along the way, the Oceanic servers have been successful in providing a great experience during the levelling phase and for general exploration of the new world. As anyone who has played with 200 or more ping is very much aware, dungeons, raids and PvP especially all benefit greatly from a lower latency to the extent that going from 200+ to 30 is like night and day, a completely different experience and feel. Now, as we have all steadily reached level 100 and started to queue up for Dungeons, BG's and Arena matches, we have come to the realisation that more often than not we are forced to leave our glorious new latency behind, and are jarringly forced into US instances nullifying the main benefit of our new servers. In addition, often during these times we experience a ping even greater that what we were used to prior. I recently read the blizzard AMA regarding the possibility of an Oceanic only battlegroup and we were advised that it was not on the cards, as this would dramatically impact queue times and may allow for an increased chance of win trading / general mischief. I have to say that I, along with really any PvP enthusiast, and even our PvE brothers are really thankful for the opportunity to play the game as it was meant to be played, and respectfully request that you reconsider this decision. We understand your position, and since you have the metrics, we respect your point of view and agree that for the most part, you undoubtedly "know best", however there is a solution that many have already suggested in the way of a compromise. Failing receiving our own battlegroup, all we are asking for is the option to have a checkbox that will opt us into an oceanic only queue. Many of us are willing to accept the inconvenience of a much longer queue time for the superior experience of knowing that when it pops, we're going to have a much better time. We understand that not everyone will share our willingness, or even care, and so we are not asking for those people to be affected, only that we have the option to queue and play with like minded brothers and sisters. PvE, while it is affected by latency, is essentially a co-operative environment and as such suffers significantly less from ping discrepancy. While we would prefer otherwise, we generally don't mind having to heal / dps / tank at a 200 or so ping, because ultimately we are all in it together against the AI, and realistically the encounters for the most part don't demand the kind of reaction time that such a discrepancy in ping could affect. PvP however is where our concerns are the greatest, and is where the majority of the negative feedback is coming from. Because PvP is in its' very nature a competitive activity, having a significantly higher latency translates to a measurable disadvantage, as i'm sure you're already aware. It is quite improbable that an oceanic arena team can be competitive in the higher brackets against a US team for this very reason, which means that unless we are always matched with our own neighbours, we are immediately at a disadvantage, not to mention the overall drop in quality of the experience. This applies to RBG's and really BG's in general for anyone that enjoys close, competitive games.Before we wrap up, we would just like to leave you with a final thought. Would it be fair to suggest that the vast majority of meaningful content in the game is instanced? If we assume that this is true, could you please think over the sense of providing an experience that offers a certain level of playability for a fraction of the content, and then a significantly worse experience in most cases for the majority of said content? Thankyou for anyone who took the time to read this, especially any potential blizzard representatives. We appreciate any ongoing efforts to improve our experience, and don't want to seem ungrateful. Yours Sincerely, Jim. (and the Oceanic crew)Jimaru77 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 darth'remar sever friends to play with Hi guys/girls just seeing if there was any players here who wanted to play with me I'm on darth remar and i'm leveling up a few classes my bnet ID is : keiayanamiKeiiayanamii0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 Stuck on "Logging in to game server" Anyone got the same problem or just me?Snowyknight0 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Had it with your plethora of "little mistakes Its a non stop stream of either BS or oversights on behalf of blizzard. Today is just another one. On the splash page in the breaking news window it says we will be performing rolling restarts for all realms each realm should be affected for no more than 15 mins. But in the top right it says a 3 hour maintenance. So which is it? Is this an oversight(one of many)? or is this just the usual attitude from blizzard that they just dont care. I vote the latter. Every day I encounter in game issues, where something (however small) just doesnt work, or doesnt work like it should. Its actually an almost hourly or even more frequent occurrence.. That said i am sick of it. Ten years worth of sick of it. Buck up your game blizzard or i am off again for another year or until someone informs me that you have abandoned your evil ways. Thanks much. .Dotnahp2 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Please support an undergrad research project. Hello, I am an undergraduate senior majoring in Sociology and a fellow World of Warcraft player. Under the guidance of my academic advisor I am researching online interactions between users of social networking sites, the ways in which these sites are primarily used, and the effects of online interactions on offline networking and perceptions. I am appealing to World of Warcraft players to participate in my study in order to gain insight from individuals who engage in online social networking through mediums other than social networking sites themselves. Also, through my experience playing the game, I know that World of Warcraft harbors a diverse player population which will help to further the scope of my research. Your participation will help us gain a better understanding of the effects of online social networking in a variety of different forums. A link to the survey has been provided below. Of course, your participation is not in any way required, but would be greatly appreciated. By visiting the link below you are giving consent to participate in this study. This survey should take no more than 15 minutes of your time. Your answers will remain anonymous, your name or any other contact information will not be requested, your IP address will not be tracked, and the website containing the survey does not allow access to your personal information. Questions regarding basic demographic information, however, are included in the study but will in no way reveal your identity or location. It is requested that only players ages 18 and older participate in this study. Please visit the link below if you wish to participate: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HHX9NQN If you are interested in viewing the results of this study, they will be posted on these forums in April of 2015. In order to protect my own identity and to remain in compliance with the World of Warcraft code of conduct, all identifying information regarding the location of my university, my personal information, and any personal information regarding other individuals involved in this study will be omitted. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your rights as a research subject, please refer to the link below. http://www.hhs.gov/ohrp/index.htmlBubbler3 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 Taking Five: Making Gold Made Easier? Authors note: I am resuming the Tuesday Questions for 2015 under the title "Taking Five". As I feel it's better suited to how I pitch these articles to the casual and regular forum browser. I hope everyone had an awesome new year and that everything goes well for 2015. There has been much argument, amongst both the members of my guild and out in the wilds of trade chat, that earning and saving coin in this game tends to vacillate between "lolsuperEZ lern2earn noob" and "Aargh! Broke AGAIN povertylolz". Which loosely translates as between very easy and super difficult. In the wild and carefree days before the hefty stone walls of our garrisons were erected around our ability to earn, this was a fairly straightforward system, depending on your luck or judgement, the availability of raw materials, your patience and the amount of time you were prepared to put into it. You could toil away for hours, farming hides and leather, digging for minerals or plucking herbs, racing to the Auction House and hoping you will have enough to sustain your activities (Raid repairs, consumables etc) in between trips to the market. Other players would buy these items and make things with them, selling them on to any player who needed them. Such activities have been the engine of economies for centuries. Speculators of course, tend to play the market, and, even in these relatively austere times, can prove to be quite lucrative if you are prepared to put in the hours. A lot of it is about "knowing your market" and knowing which items will have a quick turnover or a good profit margin. Warlords of Draenor has been a game changer in many ways, not least of which is how the player drives the economy. Raw materials are plentiful, with Herb Gardens and Mines making access to these resources quick and mostly risk free, even for players who have never chosen mining or Herbalist as a profession. In many realms the market is saturated to levels never before seen, leading some players no choice but to drive the cost down or stockpile it, or abandon gathering the items altogether, for these, some have said to me, are lean times indeed. Having spoken to many players about this, I have been getting a much broader spread of responses, many players saying that the old tricks that served them so well in previous expansions are proving to be worthless in Warlords, and many others saying that they have scarcely noticed any bumps in the road to prosperity. So how are you faring in this expansion? Is the gold rolling in? Or are you barely squeaking by? And do you have any advice for those players looking to accrue more cash? Tell us your story.Palisade0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Arena 300 world ping OCEANIC VS US!? 70% of the games i play in Arena, are versing US players, giving me 300 world ping.. i Cannot duke, CC properly, and my GCD are slowed How am i supposed to take PVP seriously? i want to play competitive but i cannot do this! Simply Make a checkbox "Do you want to only verse other Oceanic players"- warning Que times may be longer PLEASE CREATE THIS CHECKBOX ^^^^^^ Yes, i have unsubbed.. 20days remaining- if you can fix this issue i will ResubKeishar0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Transferring characters on oceanic realms Why is it that this far into January, its still not possible for oceanic realms to transfer characters or redeem wowtcg loot card rewards?Deanington0 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 26, 2015 Why Bother? 90% of the things you do are still in US realms, If you couldn't give us oceanic servers for everything we should have them for. You should of waited til you could.Hunted7 Jan 26, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Happy Australia Day! Hope you all have a great day. Stay safe and have fun!Healing0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Unholy Duels Defeating every level 100 at Durotar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyViWx6yFq0&feature=youtu.beVastcore0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 The overwhelming irony that I can't name a character "Fascism" and that the name is permanently unavailable #repressed #blizzardspring #uprisingFlorentine0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 25, 2015 Elwynn Forest PvP area Hi Blizzard, im justhere asking you a favour if you could make it so that all the people who hang out outside SW can see other people from other realms, it gets boring and lonely when there are only people from your realm there and your basically by yourself. Any feedback would be much appreciated.Omgrock0 Jan 25, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Gaming in Hedland Hey all! I've had to move up to Port Hedland/South Hedland in the north of WA for a three month stint for work. I'm currently paying an exorbitant amount via Telstra for wifi, but playing WoW would just chew through that in no time. Because I'm only here for a short amount of time I don't really want to get a proper contract or anything. There's also nothing to do up here because it's HORRENDOUSLY hot. i.e., the perfect time to sit in an air-conditioned room and play WoW. Does anyone know of any good internet cafes or other solutions? A gaming cafe would be preferable, as I've only taken my MacBook Pro up with me and I'd prefer not to game on that, for obvious reasons. Has anyone else been up here for short periods of time? What did you do? Thanks in advance :)Daeny1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Think i found something boys. Hello blizzard staff and employee's. I think i may have just found your issue plaguing latency for oceanic players in arena. I believe the issue is that currently, as far as i know reside in Australia. And that you have mistakenly (its ok, mistakes happen) set the priority system (again mistakes happen) to prefer to place Oceanc players into the east coast world of Warcraft servers. Now, i believe in forgiveness and i know you strive to minimize mistakes (how ever small, like this one :3) So i will let you set the priority for oceanic players to play on OCEANIC servers and allow us to wait just a tad bit longer if needed. Thanks. Your ever faithful warrior; Crazeyxoxo XoCrazeyxoxo2 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Fastest way to earn Guild Rep at lvl 100? I just transferred to another guild which has obviously dropped me back down to Veteran status, I have done all the quests in Draenor and everything (besides the dailies) in Pandaria are too low level for me, is there a faster way to gain rep?Feralicious1 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Looking to sell Swift Spectral Tiger! WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger on Khaz'Goroth/Dath'Remar Alliance! Gold only Add my btag imoneyslice#1497!Sassyslice0 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 Server Maintenance Displayed In Local Time Hi, Since we now have proper Oceanic servers, would it be possible to show the maintenance time in local time? I understand you cant move the times, but when you are sitting in the character screen logged into a server would it be possible to show local time on this notification? It would make life so much easier :)Wizess5 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 24, 2015 RP realms? is it just me, or are there no RP servers here? is it just me that thinks there should be? i mean. its a part of wow, and we simply cant do it with out a large amount of lag. is thee a way to get one?Moonka4 Jan 24, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 PVP Raid Call public server group all realms Raidcall ID : 10307728 Come to this channel to find random people to pvp with. If you already have a group come and use our rooms. You might recruit someone. For Arena's or Rated Battlegrounds, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 or 10v10. We want pvp players in our channel. Join us today.Malkarnus0 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Level 90 and no raids..wtf? So I've been level 90 for a few weeks now and I don't want to get the WoD expansion until I can run a few raids at level 90 (also wanted to try getting a rare drop ground mount before going to no fly zone WoD). Is anyone else having a difficult time getting a group together for Mogu'shan and other starter raids? I queue up for hours, and still I there's always a need for more healers and tanks. Starting a raid or joining a raid someone else started doesn't work out since there's fewer people joining those than the ones you auto queue for. Edit: I've also queued up on the weekends when the game would be at it's busiest, yet there still aren't enough people joining. Also, I have a guild, but it seems most of the people on are lvl 100.Vlademonia3 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Range DPS When did it become so hard to recruit competent range dps for raids?Antiarin2 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Frostmourne I've seen a lot of you guys really don't like frostmourne . I don't understand why . Please give me examples .Trillaa9 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 552 Ret Pally 5/7H LF a guild ! Add me on btag madlock#1704 we can talk more on there :-)Sanax1 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 Oceanic Realm Suggestion Im an Aussie that currently has all my toons located on Kael'thas which is an American based server. While I love the guild Im in over there, their raid times dont always suit me and I feel like I waste the week waiting for a 7pm Friday server time (11am Sat local time). So Im looking at either transferring my Hunter or boosting another healer class to have on an Oceanic server (or there is a good chance I may do both). Im leaning towards a healing class as that's what my main is in Draenor and I love it but my Hunter was the main through MoP. So does anyone have any suggestions to a good Oceanic server (not pvp) for an Aussie raider? Looking for night time raiding local time ideally.Shazzami1 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 21, 2015 Balanced Server It's been forever since I have been back, and I am looking for a server that has a high population and is decently balanced. Suggestions?Splashiie3 Jan 21, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Where are the damn pandaland world boss runs? I've checked so often to try and find one, and I just can't. Every time I find one on openraid it's on a US server and nothing is ever on premade finder. At least that's for alliance.Synli2 Jan 20, 2015
Jan 20, 2015 Free character xfer help. Can anyone link or tell me the website where i can see which if my realm can xfer toons to other realms for free? cheers.Theriz1 Jan 20, 2015