Oceanic General Discussion

Dec 15, 2014 Core healer raid spot available ASAP Hey all Eats Crayons is a brand new guild recruiting 1 core healer spot for raiding. We have had 2 pug a healer this week but managed to get 5/7 normal bosses on farm and 7/ 7 normal tonight! 1/7 heroic completed. We are moving to heroic with gear check and mythic from that. If your looking for a friendly fun guild that is new and happy for progression please let us know. We raid 7 pm till 10 pm Melbourne time wed, thur, Monday untill content is on farm. We are a seroiuse guild in regards to moving forward but having a laugh at the same time. This week we are starting at 4pm till 7 pm for server stability. Let me know if your interested and you can have a 100% core spot Need Holy paladin or Resto Druid! Spot available asap for tonight's raid. Reply here or add xzet#1948Villoz1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Super Cool Melbournians Hey! I've been playing for a while now.. and I wanted to see if there were any melbourne players out there?:) After all... who doesn't want to be friends with some totally awesome wow players! 21.f btw :)Rehd77 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 looking for wow players in melbourne hey ppls i am actually looking for wow players in melbourne, i have been playing the game for near 6 years and neva found another person playing the game in melb, victoria yes but not melbourne. i only have alliance toons and greymane has been the toons home for this time. so if there is any of you other melbournians out there post a replyFulmetljaket25 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 OPEN ASHRAN UP TO ALL - HARDEN UP No matter what time day or night I end up in Q for hours until I give up. Open it up, anyone any number of people. I do not care if its me and 2 horde and 40000 alliance... I want to go in there. It is optional so those that cant handle the balance can just not go in there At least make the cut off limit 100-200 I constantly /who ashran and get 1 horde in there, or under 10 I was in Q for around 4 hours and there was 8 horde in ashran ATM there is 34 horde there and I still cant get inside, its pretty much prime time and there is other horde around me wanting to get inside This is worse than tol barad. You legit have set it to be 1 for 1 im guessing.. well guess what you linked us to a PVE realm with no alliance blizz... you effectively disabled ashran. It's start of the xpac and I haven't been able to get into ashran for around a week OPEN ASHRAN UP -- Take the limit offIriimirita5 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Playing with American Servers Hi, so I've been forming some cross realm 5mans and raids, and it seems that even though we can have 4/5 from Barthilas, our group will be on a US server. I'm now in a Normal Highmaul raid that I formed with friends from Barthilas, we invited friends from US servers and I'm getting US pings, our group is pulled onto a US server. I was under the impression that if I form the group and lead it, it should be on Oceanic servers. If the majority of an instance 5man is from Oceanic, it should be Oceanic. Am I mistaken? Or is this a bug? Kinda pointless to have Oceanic servers if the only use I have for them is open world content.Kushling2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 World server down and High 5000ms Tried to do a dungeon Qed as a tank and leader, Got into a US server, over 5000ms lagged to much, got KICKED from group, dced, now cant log back in just takes me back to char screen GG bliz. im sad , no help =/ : trying to get on all my chars but they are all world server down, on Barthilas can someone help me I cant get on at all..Cratos0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 In queue for ashran for over 6 hours. My friend joined queue and got in instantly. WHAT??? So the Ashran queue is randomised? So there is a chance i wont get in for like 24 hours?Landric0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Frostmourne Locked ? Anyone else in a queue for Frostmourne ? !Cyonna1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Whats the point of aus servers? what's the point of oceanic servers when everything to do in the game that 90% of the playerbase does is on us west? I've done LFR, LFG, arena and bgs and have been on us west servers for 90% of it. The arena queues are instant anyway, I would happily queue for 5 min to vs people only on oceanic serversJessikins5 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 PvP lag spike since the oceanic server change Is anyone else getting weird lag spikes? My ping will go to 160-260 vs US teams depending on what coast but I get 2-3 second lag spikes every now and then. Is this just me? It's really game breaking and never happened prior to the oceanic servers.Simplyshrded1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 LFM questing buddies 1-100 looking for people to quest from level 1 - 100 on saurfang or nagrand realm horde or alliance not bothered with specifics just wanna play with more people :) add me liao#1415 and just drop a line will consider any other realm :)Zalanis0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 brewmaster shield in arena ?? brewmaster shield in arena ??Larry0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Horde PvE server Going to transfer to an oceanic server soon and wondering which PvE server is good for horde right now. Not sure I feel like being on a PvP server, but if it's the best choice I'll cave.Mcblobbicus4 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Unable to Login to Oceanic Servers Currently unable to login to any Oceanic Server. I can login to any server in any other realm group (US, Latin America, Brazil). When I click to connect to Frostmorne in the realm selection area I see "Logging into game server" popup for half a second and disappear. I have today installed the new expansion and this is my first login attempt. I renewed my game time more than an hour ago. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know why this is happening to me?Acheronn1 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 poundfist spawn help please Just wondering if any1 from frostmourne has an eta on poundfist tryed looking up confirmed kills an what not but can't find any. Any info would be greatly appreciatedManbearowl2 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Any players from the Canberra area Just seeing if there are many players from the canberra region that still play. Qbn here.Guerriero5 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Noobs from Zuluhed is doing achievement Kangolf, Nomahdo and ect. These guys premade from Zuluhed surver with dps ranging only from 9000 to 12000, are doing achievements in Hero dungeon! Bosses are always left with more than half of their HP after wipes. Their guild must be trash enough, remember not to join their raid.Milenio0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 New Australian Servers (and effects on SEA) Hi, First of all I'm happy for my Aussie friends. Having lower ping will be really awesome for them. Just want to point out though (not sure if Blizzard is aware of this), that Southeast Asia actually has a better connection to the US (even if Australia is geographically closer). This means that all Southeast Asian players (mostly in Singapore, Malaysia, and the Philippines) will have far greater ping (300-400 ms as opposed to 150-250 ms to the US). This will change the dynamic of many raiding/PVP guilds on Oceanic servers, which are a mix of Aussie/Kiwi and SEA players. Just putting it out there in case Blizz wasn't aware. Thanks!Sherrill241 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 So... item restoration? When will this be back up and ready to use? I don't want to put a ticket through and wait 4+ days as in 4 days I'm leaving for the US for a month. I want the items now before they go away, but I cannot get them back because its down.Krushed0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 All pve realms connected in pandaria? yesterday i killed all the world bosses in Cael went to Dath to see if they are up there and they were dead i thought maybe its just a coincidence but then again today i killed them on Cael and again dead on Dath i even checked Saurfang and it was the same story?? then checked Barth which is pvp and again all dead? also i think now would be a good time to drop the spawn rate on galleon and oondasta if they havent already been lowered.Evani2 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 ko keyboard and locations of flying mountsFromadistant1 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Poundfist Rare Don't know if this is were i post it or not. but i just wanted to let everyone know that poundfist was killed on Blood hoof server at 6:55 am. On Tuesday 12-9-14. just before server reset. thank you all who see this and pass the word for a better spawn time for the next kill good luck all.Killzshot3 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 LF Server Suggestion I'm sorry if I shouldn't post this here but the other General is moving at lightning speed. I am looking for somewhere that is small to the point where I will barely ever see anyone out in the world even with CRZ. Which server is closest to this? Any server of any type or in any part of the world is welcome.Aerweld4 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Frostmourne AH (Economy) Is it just me or the economy of Frostmourne sever in terms of Demand:Supply broken? It seems like the supply of materials, are high, but no one buys them. I've been trying to monitor the AH activity, and its going pretty slow. P.S. I just came back from a 2 year break so I might be wrong.Mistrie2 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 Blizzard claiming there refunds back So Fair enough, you accidentally refunded people, and yes you are entitled to your money back. However, you are also meant to notify the person when you are going to retrieve the money back. Which you did not do. Which means people do not budget for money to be random stripped their bank accounts. So this has left people being overdrawn and with an overdraw fee. Has you have not notified people of the refund being reclaimed, blizzard is liable to cover the overdraws fees. Next time you do this I'd advise you to give atleast a months notice.Amityxx13 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 "Bonus" of 4 pieces, shaman enhancement! I stand here wondering what's on the minds of developers enhancement shaman who created a bonus as useless as this to increase 2x the damage Windfury. The damage is a waste, with "bonus" was a dump squared. For God's sake, with so much talent that could be used, as an example, the actual bonus set with 2 parts which is very good. The guys throw Draenor, the birthplace of SHAMANISM to put the shaman below a worm. Here is my indignation.Titânico0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Entire guild getting thown on NA servers So far i'm loving the 34 ms i get in general however whenever me and my guild attempt to raid highmaul our world lag goes right back to where it was with MoP. Everyone is on barthilas and we get thrown on NA servers. I've been told that this is because of the oceanic instances being full and i have to ask. Is there ever going to be a time where peoples whose raids start late are going to get a chance to raid at oceanic latency. While it is not unplayable, it is really annoying that we get punished for simply raiding at a later time. Please fix thisSlaveg1 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Need help choosing pls http://strawpoll.me/3166968Arcticberry0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Ashran un-winnable due to lag I've noticed this as Alliance, but I'm sure both teams have this issue, that when ever we enter the enemy base, the game just lags for everyone so badly that we can't DPS the High Warlord enough to kill him. In fact, a lot of times the entire Ashran raid will disconnect simultaneously. (That doesn't stop the guards pummeling you while you log back in) Outside the base there doesn't seem to be any lag... even when 300 players are all stacked up spamming AOE.Deathgun5 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Oceanic Guilds in the mythic race Just wanted to say to Ascension & Avast, great job so far guys! Show em what Oceanic players are made of :) http://www.wowprogress.comMoraless1 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 2k CR disc lf rbg / arena Hey everyone! I am datsemoxyfo from tich horde. I was banned for selling gold in s14 and returned this season. Almost all of my bnet friends are alliance and I'm trying to get a new list going of active players who want to push rating. I have posted multiple times looking for more horde players to arena with. Currently i think after over 200 games i have found the comp i want to play for 3s. However now im lacking players for 5s. I am 2250 mmr in 5s at 10-1. I am looking for any experienced competent players that are playing rdruid / rogue / ret / hpal / hunter. Please add my battle tag at Dat#1644 All other classes feel free to add me and maybe we can rbg or 3sDigitalpr0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 "Scheduled" maintenance Scheduled maintenance is an activity that is part of a formal change process whereby all users are informed ahead of time that an outage will occur. Unscheduled maintenance is an outage called out 30m before the activity. Do not insult the broad WoW community with this kind of outage message again please Blizz team. No matter the validity of the outage (of which I am sure there are good reasons), at the very least, use a correct term for the outage of the day message, eg, "Unscheduled maintenance... blah blah". Take the accountability.Voin5 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 LF 3's Healer and PVP Guild Looking for a 3's healer of any experience that's willing to play and get better. We have Feral/MM at the moment and we usually sit around 1700 in 2's but want to make the jump to 3's We're also looking for a PVP guild so if anyone could point us in the right direction that would be great! Thanks in advance. Tag - tbl85#1520Phrenulum0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Guild recruitment for raiding Rebirth-Saurfang is currently recruiting members to raid latest content. We are mostly a Singaporean guild so will follow Singaporean times for raiding. We accept anyone as long as they are willing to learn. Hoping to fill up at least a 10 or 11 man team. Interested players can msg me in game.Riot0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 why is gundrak down me wants to play half cut needs pvp fix zzzWarlarah1 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Aussie servers are rubbish When we got the aussie servers I was so excited. But since they have come online they are worst than being the old US servers. Always instanced to US servers on 250ms and my old server gave me 180ms. Can't hearth to garrison! They ping stats are a lie! It's laggy as hell. Armories are stuffed. So disappointed in WoD and Blizzard at the moment. I just feel that they are taking our money and not giving us the service we are paying for. I wish the Office of Fair Trading could do something about this.Damooman38 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Seeing as tho the blues ignore this forum I made a thread 2-3 days ago regarding the instance issues all oceanic players have been experiencing(you know, the one where we get constantly put onto east coast servers and get 300ms), yet to receive a response but hopefully with enough of us complaining in a more public area the issue might actually get addressed. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15538504296?page=1 ...Hpt9 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Connecting to US Garrison Servers??? Why are Oceanic Servers connecting to US Servers when in Garrisons? Home MS is at 32 - Garrison MS is at 321. Chat is complaining of MS up to 800?? Is there a current issue with Oceanic Garrisons requiring a connection to US?Alphaomegaa3 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 The Ruthless Greeks - Why not to join Greetings community, I know theirs going to be a lot fo trolls and flamers, i'm jus tgoign to ignore you and not reply so have it :) Basically, here's what happened. I look through premades to get into a heroic highmaul run. i find one in need of a healer, so i post up and get an inv. after downing the first boss, the guild members were complaining that a pug got loot (some shadow priest from another realm) which i agreed with because he died and only pulled 16k while he was alive. Which is bad for heroic. Then someone from the guild said to me in the voice chat "if you don't like it leave" which i thought was an over reaction to me agreeing with what someone said lol. But anyway, i agreed. I didn't like the loot system, which is irrelevant anyway, so i left. After that I was posting in trade LFM for trash farming and then all of a sudden a heap of members of their guild starte dspamming that iw as a ninja so no one would join me. Now of course being trade chat, others joine din. Now personally, i don't really care about the situation. I'm jsut really disappointed, that the raid leader and officers of this guild would instigate and contirbute to such a pathetic mockery. Is this really what our community has become? Now i've also been selling a BoE in trade, and all of a sudden get psts asking if i ninjad it, oh, i wonder where that came from? That boe was well earned after about 6 solid runs in heroic trash farm with a really nice group of pugs, we actually got a lot of loot today, 11 items total :) sadly i only walked away with an os item though. But anyway, I guess what i'm saying is, let's try to be a better community again, and weed out the filithy behaviour like this and get back to when PUG didn't mean a group of mentally challenged monkeys throwing poo at each other like some people are showing. Other than this guild http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/frostmourne/The_Ruthless_Greeks/ our server is quite good. Its highly populated so the chance of meeting bad people is a bit higher, but still. We do our best to work together, guilds helping guilds, world pvp, world bosses. Community, not slander and lies and petty namecalling for the sake of it.Babycakéz3 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Botting is worse than ever Currently in an EEoTS on my priest, 90% are bots( both teams). It's so plainly obvious too, there is a train of horde and a train of alliance running between the two towers on their respective sides of the map, back and forth back and forth. WTB GM rank so I can sort bots out(I literally could ban hundreds of obvious bots per day haha). Seriously i've seen botting before but this bg right here is next level. Blizz just in it for the $$ as this would not be hard to stop, have 10 people dedicated to actually going into BG's and banning botters and you could cull 1000's per day. But i guess that just translates to hundreds of thousands of lost $ to them.Pennyx2 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 2500 Rogue LF 3s on Horde/Alliance Hello everyone! I'm currently looking for 3v3 partners on both horde and alliance to play with either rogue (My alliance rogue is still in the process of being geared but slowly getting there). Last season I managed to reach 2500 playing as RMP which I feel was quite impressive, so with that being said I would prefer to play RMP this season. I do have experience playing Boomy/Rogue and also RLS. I'm mostly playing my horde rogue in 2s (2k in 2s already playing Priest/rogue) just for that early season high-point cap. But I would like to start pushing 3s, definitely. I'm in New Zealand so times could vary but I do play during the day and most times. (Actually I'm on everyday so :D). Dolby, Skype or Mumble. I have all 3. Lygo#1819, feel free to add me if you have any questions or wanting to play! Cheers!Lygo2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Ashran-pvp gear So is there anywhere you can get the epic pvp or look at it out side of Ashran? I haven't been able to down the queue boss yetMongox2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 LAG any1 else getting bad lag tryed turning down settings didnt help at allHolypoop1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 US instances...again... Yet again, some of us are getting stuck on US instance servers. In Garrison. In Raids (all aus). In Dungeons (all aus). Curious to hear anyone else having the same problems...again. Because this has happened before. I'd rather not have to go into netstat again to get my results, but I will if need-be...Wolveine2 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Oceanic Blues. Do your job and update the community with regards to what is happening to the Oceanic servers. Nothing on these forums or Twitter about the issues. I saw on Reddit that we're not getting our own Battle Group but that still doesn't answer what I'm asking down below. All non Oceanic instance content is pretty much unplayable now since the move from the US West data center to Sydney. My old pings use to be 180ms and was playable, but now it's over 300ms on US instance servers. 300ms on the new game engine has a very noticeable delay on everything combat related, I've even been caught out a lot while tanking a boss and not moving out of bad in time when clearly on my screen i wasn't standing in it. What is so good about having Oceanic realms if we are just going to get put back on US servers 9 time out of 10 for everything(PvE/PvP). I thought the whole point in having local servers was to reduce latency, not increase by almost 2 times the amount.( Old US pings where 180ms, now they are over 300ms+ ) Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for these new servers but to be honest they are bad, very bad. It has made a great expansion not worth playing due to the second rate Latency we're getting. Yes leveling is fine, but leveling is only like 10% of the whole game. All end game content is pretty much on instanced servers. I just want to know, if anything at all is going to be done about how the Oceanic servers operate or if we are stuck with how the way they currently are. If they are indeed going to stay this way i will move on from WoW and find something else to pass my time that doesn't annoy me. How hard is it to come to the forums and say " Yes we are aware on the issues and are looking into it" Or "No nothing else can be done". If it's a "Yes" then i will wait, if it's a "No" i will put my time and money into another game. ( Sorry if i come across rude, but the silence is very annoying from Blizzards end. There are issues with the servers for Oceanic but yet they remain silent on the matter. So sick of being ignored )Hôlybeef6 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Argument with Blizzard this is for all of us! So here I am with my guild members completing the daily CM for 640+ gear too prepare for heroic progression due to OCE "server" issues we got shutdown due to "server maintenance" which has been happening almost every night since launch this is my ticket that I sent please take note this is for all of us as I'm sick of being given short answers that do not explain anything this is for the community I'm putting my point across for all of us please read! Me: Hi Blizzard I really appreciate being compensated for the server issues from last week, But after you released the raids on the 11th Yesterday for me now there has been nothing but more server issues due too this my guild could only down 1 boss ! After all the issues we then were able to log back on we could not run the raid again because people gave up on you and left saving it for Sunday. Because I need gear I gathered a group of guildies too partake in a daily CM (Bloodmaul Slagmines) We ended up spending at least 1 Hour and 30 mins and got up to rolt all we were on a roll and were confident that we could complete this CM for the end daily reward (The Rare Box) We were so excited because we knew that we would get some better gear to replace some of the bad gear we had Unfortunate due too you're mistakes from not being ready for the servers AGAIN we got kicked off due too the server restart without any notice of this happening we were extremely disappointed and got kicked we waited for 15 mins too then log back on hoping our CM progress would be saved but.. We lost our progress we are not professionals at CM dungeons but we tried our best to get to where we were and because of our OCE servers failing us we missed out on our box I would like to ask too be compensated with a box I think that would be fair enough I have proof of our dungeon progress I'm certain my fellow guild members put in a support ticket aswell. I think this is unfair for us as paying customers to constentley have problems since the open launch. Feel welcome to check all logs aswell! Blizzard Admin: Hello, Game Master Shonategg here. I understand that you are looking into the needed times to restart the servers. As these are posted both on the Breaking news and with a pop up in the game chat window. Even still, as these runs can be picked up and completed again, we are not able to award out loot for uncompleted runs, do to server restarts. If you still have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again so that we can further assist you. Thank you again for your time and I hope this finds you well and in good spirits. Me: there has been nothing but issues everytime something is released. I am working hard to get ready for Heroic raids and by not completing Daily cam's due blizzards server issues doesn't cut it, I'm not going too take no for answer anymore, I have been extremely patient with you blizzard and now I'm stepping over the line and saying enough is enough I wish to be compensated for this issue no is not the answer I am after simply rewarding me and my fellow guild members with a box would be extremely reasonable! It is easy for blizzard too come up with a simple NO answer without any reasoning, but really at the end of the day we are paying customers we should have the right too have full access too this game no matter the circumstance If this issue is not resolved I will be contacting via Phone and making a complaint, I am not happy at all blizzard for so many years I have loved you guys so much but lately I'm slowly loosing my respect towards you're empathy towards your subscribers. I have given full proof of my situation and yet no reasonable answer has been spoken of, Please understand that I am a returning player coming into WoD and would love too make the most of it I am currently making guild Heroic progression and would absolutely love too be 640+ Ilvl geared in order too pull out the most dps I can but because of your "server" issues I can't ! So please read this and take my response into more consideration Thank you! Please either agree or disagree with my argument feel free <3Bonzai15 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Looking for Aus Raiding guild - Decent 640 Frost mage lvl 100 610 WW monk lvl 100 looking for a semi serious raiding guild im available any days from wednesday to sunday adult guild please 25+ downed heroic kargath on day 2 with old guild dps is around 16 - 18k some fights around 22k with a burst of around 120kBeechface0 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 i want off Frostmourne Transfer Hello, i think i made biggest mistake rolling on Frostmourne as i came to conclusion that 7.2k to 1.2k A:H Ratio is bit of a joke ( don't know what the exact ratio is) point is i WANT OFF!!!!!! and queue times are annoying so i came here to ask peoples opinion on other servers to play. as i don't wanna pay stupid $27 more then once. Servers i looked at are Barthilas Nagrand/Caelestrasz Now i i'm leaning towards Nagrand/Caelestrasz server, from what realmpop.com say's that faction balance is nice for both, as Barthilas seems be very horde and i don't think i want that? idk maybe i do? i don't wanna be alliance that's for sure i'm just really stuck on a server to play on >.> MY DREAM would be ALL OCEANIC SERVERS CROSS MERGE ;D so that both factions are NICE AND HEALTHY any help on a server pick would be appreciatedFatefatality7 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Filter non-Oceanic groups in Group Finder Please? :D Would make things a lot easier than checking each leader's server.Samikay1 Dec 9, 2014
Dec 9, 2014 Large group of bots Just wondering if anyone else has seen a large group of bots entering Cata dungeons. All druids with a lvl range of 91-93? I'm actually stunned but what I just witnessed.Nerds7 Dec 9, 2014