Oceanic General Discussion

Aug 16 Just need a little help with a question Hi, just just need a little help. With Demon hunters coming early to people who have prepayed for legion online, I just need to know if I have a collectors copy all payed off at a shop and i buy just the normal copy will I be able to use the code from the shop copy to upgrade the account once I get it? I have no issue paying for a normal copy online? Sorry if it is not explain well!Leeth1 Aug 16
Aug 16 High population horde oceanic server. Hi guys, Was wondering what is a decent server for horde these days from the list of oceanic servers. I know frostmourne is full of alliance so I am a bit hesitant about goign there as horde so I am looking at alternatives. To clarify I am mainly focused at PVE but I do PVP on the side (BGs, Arenas with friends/guildies etc).Zphanx11 Aug 16
Aug 16 [A] WTS Lord/Lady of War Suntanis and crew are now selling the Lady/Lord of War title on Frostmourne US! **Note that Oceanic/US realms are compatible for the coliseum. Alliance side only, asking price is 80k per person We generally run Friday night AEST 9pm-12am. As a 'guide', NY is 14 hours behind AEST time. So a 9pm start for us on Friday night, will be a 7am start on a Friday morning in NY. Work out the appropriate time that suits you from that. Alternatively, use <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock> to work it out yourself. You will get the Feat of Strength achievement called: The Last of Us which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=9725/ While completing this quest you will also complete: Fight, Kill, Salute! which can be found at - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37083/fight-kill-salute This quest gives you 500 Conquest Points, 1000 Apexis Crystals, Champion's Spoils. Requirements - It is important you have these: Level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum (Garrison building.) 300 to 700 Broken Bones. (Gained by killing the opposite faction in Draenor). Awards from winning the event: Lord/Lady of War Title Carries Alliance Flag of Victory Warlord's Flag of Victory Unleashed Mania (not 100% drop chance) 1,500 Conquest Points 1,000 Apexis Crystals Coliseum Champion's Spoils (Which contain flags and items listed above). Whisper me or send me an in-game mail with your battle tag to get put on the list, as these are ran throughout the week by us. So if you're alliance on another server and need the service, you're more than welcome to join us. You will be able to pay via pets of value, or, if you have gold on an Oceanic server, we do accept gold on any Oceanic realm. **Note - If you decide to use pets as payment for the sale, please ensure that the value of the pets are equal to 85-90k on Frostmourne. You can use this link to find out their current value <https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/frostmourne>. Please ensure when checking their value, you go off the MEAN value, as it is calculated over 12 days, not current, or median. If you are interested in buying this, please add my battle tag Sun#13995. Thanks once again, Suntanis, and crew.Suntanis4 Aug 16
Aug 15 LF Guild or new people to play with Hey guys, I have been on and off WoW for a fair while now! I can't say I ever really got into Warlords expansion, maybe that's due to the fact that I never was in an active guild or one that was social. Plus my friends were never really that active either. I would love to meet new people that want to either level new characters, just play at end game or even find a good social guild that I can set myself up in before Legion hits and just enjoy the game for what it is! I am an experienced PvP player, 1900+ xp in RBG's, 1700+ xp in 2's and 3's. I've never really done PvE but would be interested in giving it a go depending on the guild or people I play with. Feel free to comment on the post, I just want new people to play with and to enjoy the game once again. ThanksVarathion10 Aug 15
Aug 15 <Exception> Mythic HFC & BRF Sales Exception is now opening up sales for Mythic Archimonde and Mythic Blackhand mounts for the remainder of WOD. We have few spots remaining so get in quick to secure your chances at these mounts before Legion hits! Mythic Archimonde - includes all loot you can use for you class and the mount. All ML to you. Price = 1.2 million gold Mythic Blackhand - includes all loot you can use for your class or would like for transmog gear and the mount. All ML to you. Price = 200k gold Please contact an Officer of Exception in-game or add sushi#1583 to secure your spot today! *please note that a 20% deposit is required to secure your spot*Sushiboss1 Aug 15
Aug 15 Merge Aman'Thul and other Oceanic realms. Greetings fellow Oceanic inhabitants. I have all of my main characters on Aman'Thul which is currently the lowest population Oceanic realm and one of the lowest on the planet. We have a ridiculous Alliance/Horde ratio of 2:1 or higher depending on the source referenced. I did a /who at 11 PM and found: 25 people at Garrison 8 people at Orgrimmar 7 people at Warspear 3 people at Undercity 2 people at Durotar Our Auction House is just as ridiculous, it was even worse (somehow) prior to the Warlords prepatch that changed auction houses to be cross-faction. HFC M hasn't even been cleared by an entire faction yet, that's how ridiculously low our population is right now, this is crazy. Blizzard, please. I implore you to merge Aman'Thul with another realm - any realm at this point.Acceptable26 Aug 15
Aug 15 Where can i buy a Legion Collectors Boxed? Looked everywhere online all sold out :( anyone know of any places online in Australia i can buy from?Pallynev0 Aug 15
Aug 14 Farming Pocket Fel Spreader Oceanic? Do we have to be in a Oceanic group to be able to kill the Doomsayer? I was just in a group, however I was phased out?Deathelishus1 Aug 14
Aug 14 Newbie to Wow. Hi all just started playing a week ago (was all d3 last patch sux) anyway i was introduced to wow by a friend via raf! Im using a mage while we level together. I have a hunter at lvl 28 which im using to explore the world. Is the best approach just explore and things will open up? Or is there a path as such i should follow? Currently im just exploring and questing inbetween doing dungeons. Yet to do dailys is that another good way to open up the world into newer areas? Thanks in advance.Aironarvi2 Aug 14
Aug 13 Anyone do Free Carries on Heroic HFC? Just returned to WoW and was wondering if anyone does free carries on Heroic HFC? I am on Frostmourne AllyCowtosser3 Aug 13
Aug 12 Is Jubei`Thos Horde side active? I transferred out of Frostmourne to Dreadmaul, which seemed like a good idea at the time, plus it was free. But now with Legion coming, Dreadmaul Horde side is just dead as dead can be, trade/general is quiet, the AH is horrible, there's very little activity here. I am just looking for a server with an active population, I see that Jubei and Gundrak have connected, seeing as how both are Horde heavy, i assume Jubei or Gundrak would be a good destination? I'm going by realmpop numbers of course, Barthilas seems like a good choice too but I'm leaning towards Jubei since that's where i created my first character. Any advice?Leossa3 Aug 12
Aug 11 Rated BG Team / Guild Hi Oce, I'm just trying to find a RBG team or guild for Legion, is anyone running one, or know of someone doing something of the sort? (Mods if this should be in the BG subforum, feel free to move :) )Doograwr1 Aug 11
Aug 11 Did you know? Did you guys know that xhul shares health?Dâbs1 Aug 11
Aug 10 What happened to OCE priority queues? What happened to the idea that the game would try match you with OCE before it puts you on NA? I've been getting ~1 minute queues before it puts me into an NA Battleground. It's almost like this system is designed to reduce NA queue times... Not OCE...Balerion3 Aug 10
Aug 10 Legion Invasion not starting No one posted so might as well. The 5AM invasion of Hillsbrad and westfall have not started after 22 mins in. There are icons on world map sayin these areas are under invasion but everyone in the zone is seeing nothing. Any quick update or help blizzard plz?Andypixy3 Aug 10
Aug 10 Set time for legion launch? Do we have a confirmed time? Is it after maintenance as usual? or?Muntedrogue0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Server Maintenance 9/10 August Hi guys, server maintenance times for our time zones are as followed. Brisbane/Sydney/Melb: 2am - 5am Adelaide: 1:30am - 4:30am Perth: 12am - 3am NZ: 4am - 7am ...Zorix2 Aug 9
Aug 9 Is NA Alliance trash? When I get an NA server when playing BGs it seems like they're so much worse. I lose pretty much every NA alliance battleground and win pretty much every OCE alliance battleground, not only do I play on 250-300 latency when blizzard shove me into an NA server, I lose because they're so much worse than OCE players.Balerion4 Aug 9
Aug 9 When the hell are Oce Getting Dhunters? I read that Americans are getting Demon hunters on the 9th. So I Patiently waited this maintenence out, got my self all ready for the fun. Yet for some reason, i come online, On the 9th, When Americans should have access to it, after the maint, at 4:30 In the morning.. And No Demon Hunters. Can we get some damn clarification to when Australians (And i guess, Yanks) are going to be accessing Dhunters? We're Not part of the European Union. I Expected them to be avaliable Now.Drflaygood11 Aug 9
Aug 9 Daily reset timer Finding it annoying sitting in a dungeon queue for ages, then zone in and the daily quest/everything reset timer hits and auto-disbands the dungeon group. Grr. What happened to the auto-continue-the-lockout function we used to have for dungeons?Dakyras0 Aug 9
Aug 8 Oceanic Realm access to DH So, blizzard said in their press release that they were releasing demon hunters globally on the 9th. Being that we are ahead in time, does this mean, that we will get access on Tuesday the 9th our time, or will we have to wait till the 10th? I ask this because they stated "Globally" on the 9th, which generally means when it hits 9th somewhere in the world we will get access?Neoshots14 Aug 8
Aug 8 Legion Release time Does anyone know or has blizzard confirmed the specific release time on the 30th of August?Arnalda5 Aug 8
Aug 7 LF People to play with Hey guys, Since Legion isn't to far away I am coming back to playing and looking to set everything up and figure out what spec/class to play before hand. I haven't got a guild or people to play with and just thought I would make a post to see if anyone would want to level or even do end game content with me :) I would love to find a social guild too but more interested in finding new people and socializing that way. I am not fussed about what faction or server, so long as you are keen to play and have some fun leave your battle tag or reply to this post and I will get back to you. ThanksVerrim1 Aug 7
Aug 6 Oceanic World Servers Down Can't enter the world on my Oceanic toons but can on Brazil and US servers. All my 100s are on Aman'thul. Anyone else having this problem? Just says the world servers are down when I try to enter the world.Gáia0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Warcraft:GO I've been making a map for CS:GO, and I thought I'd pay a little homage to the places that have taught me the most about life. Darkmoon Faire, and EVERYTHING HORDE! #hordeforlifeyo Anyway... It'll be releasing "soon", just wanted to get some opinions from some real warcraft players. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mItlSCMVybc It may seem like it skips around a lot, but that's because it's also in-tune with the actual song's video transitions.. Consider it a double-homage :PSayj0 Aug 6
Aug 6 PUG Life As of this week, I will be running weekly PUG groups for 10 man raids carrying over into legion. So far I've had success with Highmaul and half of blackrock foundry (although blackrock foundry was a pain because people kept leaving after bosses etc). The Idea: To provide weekly raids for casuals like myself, to be able to experience and learn the content and not through LFG (which is a terrible raiding experience) and of course, to have fun! How it will work: I will make a post in these forums advertising the details 24 hours before I plan to do the raid, I will also spam trade chat. I will gather whoever is interested and make a list and then invite people half an hour before I would like to start, so I can attempt to fill in the gaps. I will be running 10 man raids only. What I'm looking for: I would really like people who are co-operative, willing to learn and don't leave! The worst thing about pugs, are people leaving! I will make a black-list of people who leave after certain bosses or after one wipe etc, but if you have a legitimate reason (ran out of time etc) just say something and it's all good! As for ilvl, just the "recommended" for the specific raid will be sufficient and experience is not necessary, only a willingness to learn, co-operate and persevere! At the moment, I'm just getting the idea out there and to try and get some momentum going for legion. Feel free to hit me up in-game or add me for more info. If this post gets enough attention, I'll post the details for this weeks in here for easy viewing. Edit: Grammar/spellingOrkanism1 Aug 6
Aug 5 Hi! New player, looking for WoW-Friends. Hi there, Im currently living in Vietnam and looking for some friends to play some casual Wow with. I'll be on oceanic server. If anyone is interested in showing me the ropes o this game, please send me a PM...or comment : ) ThanksCherrycharm8 Aug 5
Aug 5 Oceanic Peak Hour Restarts Just thought i'd throw a thread out there, need some salt for my chips, Might give yall a bit of salt too. So wednesday and thursday, during raid night for oceanic.. HOUR LONG RESTARTS! Woohoo! Right in the raiding. How's about timing this a little better blizzard eh? :PDrflaygood2 Aug 5
Aug 4 Don't CRZ us to USA (unless we choose it)! Playing the game, I take the ashran portal to tanaan and the zone takes a long time to load, I load in only to find out I'm surrounded by US players. Being able to choose to play with friends on a US server is great, but don't force it on us. Especially now we don't have the battlegroups to keep us in the LA servers (Chicago servers are crazy high for me) and the routing to the US datacentres is garbage compared to what it was in MoP. Even with tunneling software it can be laggy, and having tunneling software turned on when playing on the Australian servers just causes higher ms than I get without it.Elrock14 Aug 4
Aug 3 Returning player LF Guild Hey guys, I am looking to return the game after a break and looking forward to Legion and figuring out what spec to play in this new patch! I would love to meet some new people or find a friendly/social guild to have fun with before Legion hits. I am experienced in PvP and wanting to do both PvE and PvP in Legion so would be nice to have a guild or make new friends who would like to do the same, if not all good :) I am open to Horde or Alliance and any realm, just want to enjoy the game! Would love to hear from guilds or people if you are keen on playing or just having a chat, Thanks :)Varathion2 Aug 3
Aug 3 Looking for friends to play with - Casual I've just come back to wow after not playing for years and I'm just playing casually at the moment, trying to make a few levels each day. I'd like to meet some people online and hang out, maybe do some dungeons together for fun. I'm on Melbourne time so just send me a PM or something if you're interested. Thanks.Barogul7 Aug 3
Aug 3 Returning and LFM Hi all im thinking of returning to wow for PVP in legion after taking a few years off,just looking for any players to lvl/pvp with.Swaye1 Aug 3
Aug 2 looking for super active guild looking for super active guild singaporean hereSnotplugs0 Aug 2
Aug 2 Alliance and Horde difference I am currently playing at Ocenic Frostmane. I am playing as horde and I am planning to change Alliance to some of my friends. But one of my friend on Horde side told me that because of the population different on Forstmane which has more alliance, that the item drop rate on horde is better because of the low population than Alliance. He said that the hordes get more bonus on events, item drop rates and more stuff because of the different population. I want to know is that True? Or he is just tricking me?Cursedspirit1 Aug 2
Aug 2 So uh...if you haven't seen Dalaran OCE... ...Nevermind, too late. Wish I could just delete this, heh.Wolveine3 Aug 2
Aug 2 WTS Deathblow WTS Deathblow, Frostmourne Alliance. http://www.wowhead.com/item=10628/deathblow Add me on bnet. EziBake#6945Gypsytear0 Aug 2
Aug 1 Dalaran Under Siege Brothers & sisters . Brave warriors . we were so caught up in the legion's invasion at our gats we forgot the enemy right in our basement . The scourge has invaded dalaran and made it their home . the city is swarming with all kinds and sizes of abominations that inhabited he frozen wastes of northrend . could it be the lich king has loosened his grip on purpose ? are the scourge and the legion uniting under the same goal now ? are we facing an attack on both fronts . stay tuned to find out in the next episode of dragonball z . http://i.imgur.com/Rn0phaV.jpgBlazeroman0 Aug 1
Aug 1 WTS Hotshot Pilot Gloves WTS Hotshot Pilot Gloves, the extremely rare drop gloves from Gnomeregan. ... On Barthilas Alliance. Add me on Ozijak#1923Majaklin0 Aug 1
Jul 31 Looking for a low latency server Hi everyone, I am from Vietnam, a south east asia country, i tried a few server but the latency is around 250 to 500, sometimes over 10k. Can you guys suggest which server has the lowest latency for Vietnam? I would be very appreciate if there is any server with latency below 100Khoaito5 Jul 31
Jul 31 Demon Hunter Madness Event 11th Hi Oceanic players With the launch of demon hunters coming on the 9th the Legionaire Raid team has decided to run a 25 Demon Hunter/5 Healer Heroic HFC raid on Thursday the 11th starting at 7pm The requirements are pretty simple 1. You must be an Oceanic player 2. Create DH and completed the starter demon hunter zone, be waiting outside HFC at 6:45pm on Thursday 3. Know all HFC Heroic fights 4. Downloaded Discord chat program (server details will be linked on the day of raid for all those invited) Raid Info: A raid signup will be posted on the day of reset allowing people to be invited, please post your character name and server as a reply to this post once you have created your demon hunter. If you would like to heal this raid you are required to have a 715+ ilvl (NON PVP) and can post a reply on your healing class anytime between now and Wednesday. The invites will operate on a check armory achievements/first come basis Any streaming or recording is totally fine Don't complain about loot there are going to be a lot of DH there (LOL) You must attend from start to finish of the raid (max time of raid will be 3 hours - 7pm-10pm) Ready to have fun Legionaire is also recruiting new members for our split raid Mythic team in Legion. If you are interested in raiding in a tight nit group three/four days a week to push into Mythic content please contact Crushadin or Ahroth ingame, or send us a mail so we can organize a time to chatLunshu0 Jul 31
Jul 30 lf alliance or horde wpvp guild i am a american player i pretty much only pvp i work nights now so oceanic servers are probably better for me i am a experienced arena and pvper am currently 2600 in 3s but looking for a more fun social guild atm group pvp events etc if anything exists this end of the servers thanksKnomisz0 Jul 30
Jul 30 RPers in Oceanic realms? I am interested in RP, but don't want to play with 200+ ms in the US realms and it's nigh unlikely that we ever get a dedicated roleplay realm in Oceanic. So, are there any active RP communities/guilds in any of the oceanic realms?Zoe1 Jul 30
Jul 29 Skinning tag concern? skinning has always had griefers, their were people that would leave loot deliberately so you couldn't skin their kills, that was annoying but you could still laugh because not only were they losing loot but you were now competing for fresh kills instead of just wandering about skinning. Then there were the ones that loved to moonfire as you cast etc but that was just life. The concern I'm having is with the "five tags" on mobs in the soon to be busy fresh zones with heaps of people running about, anyone else thinking to stock up on headache tablets when you stop to think about being able to count on up to four strangers looting a mob so you can skin it? (of course that is assuming none of them are skinners either)Sçàndàl1 Jul 29
Jul 28 Scary game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXLCr7ZyWlw (leave a like)Halz0 Jul 28
Jul 28 Gold Sellers still ruining Trade Chat Blizzard it is about time you pull your fingers out and deal with this. Oceanic realms are a mess right now with gold sellers spamming non-stop in trade. You say it is against user agreements, but we don't see anything being done about this.Incentive26 Jul 28
Jul 28 Oceanic Lag Morning all, Not sure if this problem is isolated to Oceanic Servers or if it was a temporary problem or if it is everywhere, so thought I would ask. Last night we ran a mythic raid, and all players (<90% of raid players on Cael/Nagrand) were sitting at 150ms-270ms. A massive delay on top of what we are used to (I'm usually at 30-50ms). One or two players having high Ping might be personal internet issues, but everyone in raid was sitting at high numbers, which was causing delays and bugs that regularly wiped us (eg me using Chi Torpedo moved me only a couple yards, or Flying Serpent Kick not triggering at all) Is this global Ping Oceanic based or is it everywhere? Any known causes or fixes? Many thanks all :)Monkjaw6 Jul 28
Jul 28 Premade Groups Server Merged(Permanent?) Man, there are so many fun groups to pick in the premade group list, ever since Oceanic servers merge with US's Premade Group was so dead back then.. Can someone confirm whether this server merge is a permanent thing or what ?Tsukiko1 Jul 28
Jul 28 WTB Mythic Archy Mount Paying 999k!Chompér2 Jul 28
Jul 27 Stormshield Phase Issues? This just started happening today but currently myself and many others keep being phased into Frostmournes Stormshield suddenly without warning. we're unable to see our party members who are all from the same guild/party, Relogging instantly puts us straight back into Frostmournes Stormshield. If I wanted to play on FM alliance I would have paid for a Character transfer or rolled a character there or had one of my many FM friends invite me....Adoor1 Jul 27
Jul 27 Looking for people to play with Hey everyone im a pretty laid back sort of player, been playing on and off since about 2004 and have just come back from a break so now im looking for some people to play with. Im keen to do pretty much anything iv mainly been doing pvp and achievements lately. I mainly play ally on saurfang but i have a couple of hordies aswell. Feel free to add me on bnet Lichking#11371Hodeli2 Jul 27