Mobile Bug Report

May 16, 2015 Remote auction malfunctioning Every time I go to look at my auctions I get a message saying the mobile armory has encountered a problem, I'm not sure if this Is a known issue and if it is is there a fix on my part or am I just waiting on blizzard to fix the problem?Killerbean9 May 16, 2015
May 14, 2015 error on line 168 Unable to login. I don't use authenticator, but it consistently prompts me to login with a code. I try to login, I get a text, I enter the code and then I get an error: This page contains the following errors: error on line 168 at column 20: Entity 'ldquo' not defined Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error. Then there is a bunch of text code below. Thanks for any asssitance.Sherius0 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 Can't get the app to stop logging me on I've tried everything I can think of and tried googling for hours but all the topics are about not being able to login and I want to app to log me out and stay logged out. I'm missing important tell because even if I'm online my mobile self is online too even though I'm not logged into the app. How can I make this end it is driving me crazy.Lessaa0 May 14, 2015
May 12, 2015 Character Missing!!!! The character I play on the most is not showing in my list. Both online and on the mobile app. Its just missing. I am not sure what the issue is or how/what I can do to fix it.......... Someone Help Please!Ginã4 May 12, 2015
May 11, 2015 Constant security checks!!! Ever since I updated my remote AH app all I get is "Help us keep your account safe" and have to put in stupid security codes SEVERAL times a day?!? I updated it like last week on Thursday, and now I have a total of 14 security code emails. This is extremely aggravating and I'm NOT gonna go through that process every **** time I try to log in just to check my auctions. This is not because of change of IP, because I don't use the wifi to log in. Only mobile connection. Blizzard please fix this crap asap it's seriously ridiculus afSapphxo0 May 11, 2015
May 2, 2015 Can't install mobile armory app. I have a Samsung GT-I5510M and recently had to a factory reset to fix another issue. I had the mobile armory app installed before I did the reset. My authenticator reinstalled just fine but when I try to re-install the mobile armory app, I get the error "Your device is not compatible with this version". According to my service provider, I just need an upgrade.Altaïr0 May 2, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Armory app not loading For the past two days when I open the app I just get a loading circle and the nothing ever loads. It has loaded maybe twice out of around twenty attempts. Anyone else having this issue or now the fix? I'm using iPhone 6 and never had issues before. No issues logging in on my computer either.Muirin16 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 WoW mobile armory, im unable to connect. the past 2 days i Have been unable to log onto the armory from wifi or my home network. is this an app issue or is there something else i am over looking?Ashivire0 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 App is broken since update Constant errors logging in, can't buy items when searching if I can get in. This app WAS working fine before the update now it is nearly useless. When are the issues going to be addressed? Why not revert to the previous version until the bugs can be worked out. I certainly prefer function over form any day. There are numerous topics stating the same thing but I see no mention of fixes coming. I'd give more info if I could get into the app.Alchmclmage0 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Mobile site is insanely slow Using a Samsung Galaxy S3 in case that matters.. But ever since the mobile app was updated: Looks cooler Don't have to log in every time (which is nice) HOWEVER: The Auction House functionality is unusably slow. It sometimes takes a full minute (if it works at all) to search for a specific item. Anyone have an idea of what happened to the app ?Karnei1 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 Unable to login mobile app All morning long I'm constantly getting "Connection error: Unable to establish connection to server" errors. I've cleared app cache, restarted phone. Still the same problem. Otherwise my phone connectivity is fine.Lolarennt2 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 Unable to connect to armory! I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. Ever since update before last I have been unable to connect to armory. All it says is logging in.Vasspar3 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 Andriod phone I still cant get armory to connect on my phone. The loading screen with the blue circle just keeps going around. This has been going on since yall did the update. Please help in anyway. Thank youDoggbite1 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 WoW Armory Stack Size and Total Stacks I'd like to sell 156 ores. Stack size max = 156. Total stacks max = 20. Me tinks this is reversed.Isaidmoo0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Can you guys add garrison info? I would like to have access to viewing my followers and their talents/abilities. Also, to see the buildings and levels in my garrison. This way I can be planning at work for my moves when I get home. Also, with a number of toons I can't keep track of who has which followers and where they stand. Thanks!!!Muppit0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 character not updating My druid has been locked, unable to use AH and unable to update for months. I have submitted multiple tickets yielding no solution. I have reset my password as instructed per a ticket. Uninstalled and reinstalled mobile app. Any solution would be greatly appreciated.Twofivetree0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Windows phones :( I know this isn't a bug but it has really been eating at me I know sometime ago a windows phone version was asked for as more and more people actually have a windows phone (I know its still a very small number that do) but is there really any chance of getting something compatible with a windows phone? I hate not being able to get access to the remote system and I know people will say, well switch back to andriod or iphone, but that's not really an option. After spending the money on a windows phone I can't just not use it. My biggest question is I am just wondering how much the coding would need to be changed to make it compatible.Kalpay1 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 19, 2015 Online but not? Maybe I don't understand but...I'm on an alt right now, but I see my account logged in under remote chat...but wow armory has only ever been used from my phone and I logged out of it a couple days ago when I first noticed this...and it's not currently running on my phone either. Does it just do this every now and then or is my account compromised?Ghobe0 Apr 19, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 Unable to establish connection... Anyone else getting an unable to establish connection to server error for armory?Riffruff22 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 @New and updated armory app: Thank you so much to the devs for finally getting this out. This update was sorely needed. Looks snazzier, and as of yet I have not experienced a crash. The convenience of not having to re-enter your login credentials on first AH posting is really nice too. So on behalf of every mobile armory user out there: Thank you!Theyas1 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Unable to download hearthstone Hi, I've tried three times unsuccessfully now, but I am unable to download Hearthstone on my phone. It keeps saying its trying to connect to the network and nothing else.Irisong0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Mobile Chat (Whispers) I'm able to whisper people via mobile chat but they cant whisper back. Multiple people in my guild has had this happen. Please fix.Wreckmode7 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Can no longer use Mobile Armory After the update on the 14th I can no longer access the app. Every time I try it sits at the logging in screen until it eventually tells me that it cannot connect to the server. I was using it perfectly fine before this update. Please update it again to make it usable.Kuroyukihime1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 MA app can't load female Pandaren models? The Mobile Armory used to load all models of all races/both genders just fine until about a week or two ago. Whenever I try to load the 3D model of a female Pandaren, the progress bar hits about 75% and then the app crashes. Male Pandaren load just fine, and so do the females of all the other races. Anyone else have this problem?Demogene2 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 You updated the Mobile App and broke it Can you at least provide an ETA instead of saying nothing at all.Rhonnar0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 Mobile auction house and wow tokens Will we ever be able to buy and sell wow tokens via the mobile auction house?: or at least be able to pick up the gold from sold tokens like we can from other auctions?Bloodlight1 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Cant buy/sell From web browser app Hello I cant seem to buy or sell from the auction, on the battle net web browser... When I click complete trade I can see first "Please Log in", and then "service interrupted"... I am logged in and can see my character as well account name on the top right.. Is this broken or its just me?Vadukon0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 Guild Raid progress incorrect after realm xf Our guilds realm transferred and we changed our name when we went to the new server. Our raid progress is incorrect in armory and bnet. If this could please be fixed so that our status on raiding sites is correct it would be much easier for raid recruitment, rather than our progress showing 3 boss kills overall.Adriya0 Apr 6, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 When will BRF items be updated? Hello. I was just wondering when you will update the item database for the recent BRF and crafter +5 i level change. Just an eta please. Thanks!Riffruff1 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 Unable to log in Armory App Hey guys, I apologize if there is another thread like this (and I hope this is the right thread). I looked around but didn't find anything quite like the issue I'm having. Tonight I had to re-download the Battle-net authenticator and the WoW armory app. I have no issues with the authenticator and no issues whatsoever logging onto my account, however when I go to log onto the armory app it says that my username and password is incorrect. Once again, I have no issues logging onto my account here and via the client. I have uninstalled and re-installed, and I still have the same issue. Is there a known way to fix it? I have an android; Galaxy S5. (I apologize again if this is a duplicate).Mäple3 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 28, 2015 Character Problems First, when I tired to sell something on one of my toons, it told me I was logged in even though my computer was off and had been since last night. Then when I tried to look at my main's profile it said I had been inactive for a long period of time, when I had been logged in last night and before that was only 4 days ago. Just wondering if anyone out there is having the same problems.Laurelai0 Mar 28, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 galaxy s upgraded firmware to gingerbread. My local language is English but for whatever reason when I open armory its in Spanish I believe. Is there anyways to change it ? firmware version 2.3.6 androidAgrolith0 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 Armory app wont let me sell! Hey there, I recently changed my WoW login password and ever since I did that I can no longer posts auctions. I login to the app with my new password with no problem but once I try to post an auction it will say invalid login. Im typing in my password correctly I assure you! I used to have a more complicated password before the change and I was able to sell items at will. Please help Thank you BaaelBaaelzamon0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 iphone 4s doesn't stay logged in Everytime I go to the home screen, or click on something else like the Auction House I get logged out of guild chat (logging back in within 30 minutes doesn't bring the messages back). It causes huge breaks in conversation or when giving/receiving information. Google gives no help for iphones, just Androids. Makes it very irritating to try to do stuff as a guild leader. Any help would be appreciated. Tried to uninstall and reinstall already, but nothing. Edit: UpdatedSideon0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 [Bug] ilevel =/= best/etc. I have characters that display with "current ilevel" > "best ilevel" and at least one that displays with a best that doesn't match up with anything in inventor (avg ilvl 662 best 664) or (avg iLVL 578, Best 577).Bitterhope0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 21, 2015 Mobile AH crashes after auction creation. Verizon LG G3 Android 4.4.2 Also experienced this issue on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4. I can log into the mobile app just fine, browse auctions and characters, but immediately after the posting of my first auction, I get an error stating that the app has stopped and it closes with the option to send an error report. A few weeks ago I was able to remedy this by resyncing my mobile authenticator each time I wanted to use the app and it would work fine. Now that does not work anymore. Please halp. I needz mai gold, yo. Gotta make that garrison rent.Pravix0 Mar 21, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 Is this still actively maintained/developed? There's all kinds of issues with the app. I used to submit bug reports from the app but didn't really feel like anyone was paying any attention. Based on this forum it also looks grim. Should I take time to report issues here? I'm not trolling this is a real question I just don't feel like taking the time if nothing is ever going to be fixed or improved.Nidania0 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 20, 2015 New Phone, now Password or Username Incorrect Enter my log in details and the app tells me the username/password are incorrect. But I know they are correct! I use the same stuff to log in here and post this message. Known issue? Phone was factory fresh, otherwise fully functional, and the Authenticator app is installed and gives me a code every time.Lavarius4 Mar 20, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 auction house error i was buying stuff and suddenly it gave me an error on this character, i cannot use the auction house on mobile or on the website. the error on the mobile armory is: armory error The armory encountered an error handling this request. on the website it says error 500 its been 2 weeks now, and i thought maybe after this patch it would reset, however nope its still there, i can access the AH on all my toons but my main, very annoying. please helpGates2 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Mobile Authenticator, Switching Iphones? Hey I have the mobile authenticator on my current Iphone 2g, and I just purchases the Iphone4g, I'm wondering how I can switch my authenticator from my 2g to my 4g. I do know that the app on the 2g is currently in use, and I have yet to install the authenticator on my 4g, but I'm wondering how all this will work. I figured I'd try the forums first before bugging any admin. I'm sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but i didn't see it. Thanks! Slinter9 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 Unable to do any transactions on Armory AH For some reason, I am unable to initiate any sort of buying or selling on the AH currently. I know I haven't gone over my item quota for the day and I have tried closing the browser, clearing cookies and all that jazz, but still no luck. Anyone else having the same problem?Sigarda0 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 Is there a Mobile discussion/feedback forum? I have a mobile AH suggestion to offer, sorry to post this here in the mobile bug report forum. When listing an item to sell in the mobile AH, it would be nice to have the option to just sell the item to Vendor. I like to keep my bags clean of gray item trash. Also I could use it to sell off any items that isn't moving in the AH.Choctose0 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Mobile armory won't install - iOS I have an iphone 5 running ios 8.1. I can find the mobile armory in the app store, I click 'Get' and then 'Install', the button briefly changes to the circle like it is installing, but then it just goes back to 'Get'. The application itself does not install on my phone. I have 3 GB of space free, tried rebooting the phone, no luck. Other apps from the store install fine. Any idea what might be wrong?Malakina2 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Login Failed. Server error. I am currently unable to login to the mobile armory app. Every time I try, I get the following message: Login Failed. Server error. Please try again later. This error has persisted for weeks. I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 8.1.1 with AT&T as my service provider. I have tried logging in on both cellular and wifi connections. I have also tried to log in with my iPad 4 running iOS 8.1.1. Any help getting around this would be greatly appreciated!Gentonord2 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 Disappointed GM I am GM for a fairly large, active guild. Anyone in a similar position can attest to the fact that it takes work to cultivate a make the guild feel like home. One of the tools I would use frequently was the armory app. I'd check in from work, chat with guildies, look up raid team members for this or that reason. The mobile app really was an app I used often. Nowadays I can't open the app without feeling extreme frustration. I am honestly not sure why the app continues to exist. There are two key features that have been broken for months with no word as to when they will even be addressed: - I can whisper guildies but they can't reply. Anyone whispering s mobile user is notified that the user is offline. - The entire guild section is broken. When I click my tabard to view guild specific information I receive an error. I have never used the armory for auctions...for me the app has always been a social one or a tool to view my guilds activities. The app is pretty much worthless in that regard at this point. These are not complaints, but a plea for some word from Blizzard. Are any of tr issues plaguing the armory going to be addressed at some point? Is the app still being supported? Are any NEW features going to be introduced? The app is a small piece of the game, but it helped keep the guild close and was invaluable as a GM tool. I would love to feel good about the app again at some point.Gilmatic0 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 It's time for an update to WoD being a truck driver doesn't give me much chances to get online to complete my follower missions or work orders. I would like to see an update in the armory that will allow us to view and complete follower missions and such. That would be a great help.Gimur1 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Remote Guild Chat I am unable to chat with people in the guild while on Remote guild chat. when in the game and I send the msg go them I get an error saying that that person cant be found. any ideas what is up?Grilor1 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Can not whisper someone on remote chat They whisper me I can not whisper them back. Is this a bug or the way the app works now? Please respond asapAmmethyst4 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 Cannot access Remote Auction House since 6.1 Hello Everyone, I came back to the game a month ago and since I've been gone this amazing app was created and zi could sell and buy materials while I' away from the game. Like at work. Haha. I was really looking forward to this new 6.1 patch. Since the patch though, I have been unable to access the remote action house on my app. I'm really terribly bummed about this. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm using an iPhone 5c and I've tried reinstalling the app but that didn't fix the problem. Weird part is, my alt Azkadorio can access the auction house on the same phone just switching characters. What could have happened? Please Blizzard, I've been here since before BC and this Remote Auction House on my main Blazevan is what's got me hooked again. Please tell me what I need to do to fix this. Thank you for hearing my plea.Blazevan2 Mar 6, 2015