Games, Gaming and Hardware

5d Looking for gaming laptop [$1500 Budget] Right now I currently raid on my Dell Inspiron 17r 7737 and switch here and there to play on my MacBook Pro 13' 2015. I can only play in setting #1 or #2 on WoW on the Dell with some lag on #2. As for the MacBook there are times when it shuts off after I've been playing for more than an hour or two, or something goes off with the graphics and it clears any text in the game and won't do much, only thing I can do then is to close the game and restart it. I am looking for a new laptop that can run WoW preferably on Ultra [Max] settings :). Budget is around $1500, can consider slightly more depending on how it is. I was looking at the Alienware R2 15' -Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ (Quad-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 3.5GHz w/ Turbo Boost) -NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5 -16GB Memory Is it worth the upgrade? What are your thoughts?Bèiibaa10 5d
5d Build an Ultra-capable machine for $800. Hey all. I'd like to build an Alienware Alpha-comparable machine for around $800. $1000 is my absolute limit but I'd like to keep it close to 800. Also, being as small as I could possibly get it would be a big plus as I do not have a lot of surface area for it to sit on. Thanks for recommendations in advance. I'm really kinda stuck on the motherboard part, I don't know how that works. Ideally would like an i7 and an SSD as well. I know that might not be feasible for 800, though.Ysn10 5d
6d Best mice for gaming? Hi! I'm doing some early Christmas shopping and I want to get my boyfriend a new mouse! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice! I'm fairly new to the gaming world and I don't have much experience with the tech. There are so many conflicting reviews on everything I look at and most of it is personal preference instead of actual facts. I was looking at the Logitech MX 518 or something like that. Does anyone have any suggestions?Tyvial5 6d
6d Streaming WoW with Manycam? I've added WoW to manycam's game selection, but when i click it i get an error for an invalid source. Is it possible to stream WoW with manycam? Any help is greatly appreciated.Harliequin1 6d
6d Razer Naga Hex MOBA PC Gaming Mouse Opinions on this model?Tyvial0 6d
6d running gtx 1080 in SLI Hi i just rebuilt my computer to gigabyte h170m-d3hp 16gb ddr4 ram i5-6500 gtx 1080 samsung 950 pro m.2 drive (nvme) Computer is extremely fast. i have more cash to burn i was wondering if its worth it to buy another gtx 1080 to run them in SLI or will the lga 1151 socket be bottlenecking it? as it only supports 16 pcie lanes. the m.2 drive takes up 4 pcie 3.0 lanes, and the onboard USB takes up 2 lanes, Does SLI need two x8 lanes or can one card run at x8 and the other x2? or will that drop performance alot? i have no experience in SLI setups.Redbool17 6d
6d Graphics Issues Ever Since Nvida did an update on the 20th, and I might add that I have the Nvida Geforce 950M my graphics in wow has been crap!!! no matter what I do I cannot play wow, it stops responding, its cracking up, its fuzzy, and I even rolled the driver back and now there is no difference I called Nvida, they said it could be a blizzard issue with their graphics??? if this is true can you fix this so i can play wow please?Búffÿ1 6d
6d Sensei, Rival or Deathadder? So i need a new mouse. The truth is, as much as i like the idea of a Naga or something "MMO specific" i know i wont use it to its full potential. So i want a simple, precise and reliable mouse. My options: Sensei (raw) Rival 300 DA Chroma Logitech G502 or G900Aresti7 6d
6d PC build for $700 Need some ideas for a $700 build or cheaper if it doesn't affect performance too much. Doesn't need to be ultra, just high settings. Only need the pc. No monitor or keyboard/mouse or anything. Only other game I may play is LoL and other than that just browsing. If I cook build something for $500 that'd be great and since my games of choice aren't crazy intense than maybe possible. Also I just want this to be as best a system as I can get right now. I'll be plenty willing to start from scratch in a few years when I need a next gen build. Unless of course the prices and power are fairly similar anyhow.Fford0 6d
Sep 24 HP ENVY 17 LAPTOP FOR RAIDS Wondering if you guys think this laptop can handle WoW raids/dungs smoothly Operating system Windows 10 Home 64 Windows 10 Pro 64 Processor and graphics 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6500U Processor Dual-Core + Intel® HD Graphics 520 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6700HQ Processor Quad-Core + Intel® HD Graphics 530 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6500U Processor Dual-Core + NVIDIA GeForce 940M 2GB Discrete Graphics 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-6500U Processor Dual-Core + NVIDIA GeForce 940M 4GB Discrete Graphics Display 17.3" diagonal Full HD WLED-backlit IPS Display (1920x1080) 17.3" diagonal Full HD WLED-backlit IPS Display (1920x1080) Touchscreen Memory 8GB DDR3L - 1 DIMM 12GB DDR3L - 2 DIMM 16GB DDR3 - 2 DIMM Hard drive 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive 2TB 5400 rpm Hard DriveBlueyess1 Sep 24
Sep 24 HP Pavilion 17-f231nr laptop Hello, I am looking to the HP Pavilion 17-f231nr laptop to play WoW and I hope to run it on High settings. I would like to know if anyone else can answer my question or has this laptop? If you could let me know what you think that would be great and I have provided all the specs below. Description: Includes Pavilion 17-f231nr laptop with AC adapter and four-cell lithium-ion battery Windows 8.1 operating system 2.1GHz AMD A10-5745M APU processor with 4MB L2 cache, up to 2.9GHz 17.3" diagonal BrightView WLED-backlit HD+ touchscreen display with 1600x900 resolution 8GB DDR3L SDRAM 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart hard drive protection SuperMulti DVD burner 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi AMD Radeon HD 8610G graphics with up to 4224MB total graphics memory BeatsAudio dual speakers HP TrueVision HD webcam with dual-array digital microphone HP Imagepad with multi-gesture support 1-year McAfee AntiVirus Plus subscription SD memory card reader Two USB 3.0 ports USB 2.0 port HDMI, ethernet ports Headphone/microphone jack Kensington MicroSaver lock slot Measures approximately 16-5/8"W x 11"D x 1"H; weighs 6.91 lbs UL listed; 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty ImportedSñøøp6 Sep 24
Sep 23 Estimated performance increase Upon the suggestion of a few friends, I went ahead and ordered the i7-6700k 4.0GHz and the GTX 1060 (along with a new MoBo and RAM). I currently have an i3-4130 3.4GHz and GTX 660. What kind of in-game performance increase can I expect from this? I have my settings set to 6 and it makes me sad. Very sad. Edit: I'm currently running @ 1080pSunfire2 Sep 23
Sep 23 Upgrade or New Rig? I know nothing about building/deciding between PC's and i figure i consult with people who have the knowledge and experience in the area, which is you! I've recently decided to pursue most of my gaming time to PC instead of Console, and looking for a way to get more out of my gaming. Link is my current PC (Laptop) and and can run WoW on Medium graphics with steady FPS (+/-70fps). Id like to get it to ultra setting and higher FPS if I could. Budget is $500.00 and Im pretty fearful of building it on my own. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Link is current laptop. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230103Snugglepuss7 Sep 23
Sep 23 AMD RX 480 any help is appreciated. Just replaced my old Radeon HD 7770 with a RX 480 and I'm seeing minor graphic upgrades.... I was playing on 5 before and currently with the 480 I'm on 8 with it being smooth and 10 if I don't mind 30 fps game play.... all this with no anti aliasing. anyone have the same situation or advice? I feel this card should be a ultra settings card for WoW https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-Radeon-Graphics-GV-RX480G1-GAMING-8GD/dp/B01KCWZ12W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474594730&sr=8-1&keywords=G1+RX+480%5C That's the amazon link to my cardTìpsy11 Sep 23
Sep 23 Intel I5 2500k @ 4.8Ghz with Duel 1080's Hey guys, I'm running an Intel I5 2500k @ 4.8Ghz with Duel 1080's in SLI (Ribbon SLI) Currently I feel like my 3DMark firestrike is a tad low at 17,500 while Timespy is 9000 and I wonder if the Ribbon connectors is the cause of the lack of performance. I talked to Nvidia today and they was telling me that my 2500K over clocked is more then enough for two 1080's in SLI, I kinda don't believe them lol...Demonseven17 Sep 23
Sep 23 Overwatch Account Does anyone know if i can transfer my xbox account and its stuff to pc?Gronak1 Sep 23
Sep 23 PC getting old what usually craps out first? All my pc parts except for my video card are coming up on 6 years old. I still run WoW perfectly fine with my gtx 770 (its only like 2.5 years old) so i'm not planning on getting a new video card any time soon. However, I'm worried about something else on my PC failing. What is usually first to go? Hard drive?Rekufu2 Sep 23
Sep 23 Looking for help with a budget upgrade So I haven't built a PC in probably 11 years (last time I was around 15, 26 now), don't get me wrong I've upgraded RAM/HDDs/GPUs etc since (just swapping parts out and making sure they were compatible with current hardware) then but recently I bought a budget gaming PC and plan to upgrade it over the course of months. I've started doing research into what to upgrade but I'm starting to feel the side affects of not staying overall up to date with PC hardware. So beyond Googling I thought I'd ask here; what could I upgrade and what to to see the most out of my rig preferably without needing a new PSU. If I have to buy and swap out PSU's I will, but just prefer not to. all current specs: MOBO: Gigabyte GA-H81M-HD2 CPU: Core i3 4130 RAM: 8 GB DDR3 (forget exact speed atm) PSU: I forget the model/brand and I won't be home for a week to check it but I know it is bronze certified, 480W Maximum of 500W GPU: EVGA GTX 750TI 2 GB GDDR5 I have a full size case with only 1 intake/outtake fan currently but it has places for more. I currently plan to stick a decent size outtake fan on it and another intake as well but won't be counting those in with any budget. RAM I'm already planning to upgrade to 16 GB which is the most the MOBO supports, I know the MOBO is supposed to support all 4th gen Intel Core i series. Budget for upgrading preferably around 300$ but could go higher if need be. I was looking at an i5 4690 non K as I can save a few bucks and really don't want to OC anyway. On Craigslist around my area GTX 960s go for about 120$ and 970s for about 150$ but from my understanding the 960 wouldn't be that big of a boost VS the 750 TI so was leaning towards a 970 which would be a sizeable upgrade. I'm not sure if with my current PSU I could even do a 970 though. I also plan to concentrate on my CPU first since from my understanding it's a bit more of a gimp than my GPU. But anyway, hoping for advice and feed back and I'm glad to really be getting back into PCs. Edit: Some mistakesDriadin8 Sep 23
Sep 22 Upgrading hardware Hello all, I am wanting my game to run as smooth and look as good as this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrbheDOawlY My current specs are here. PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/qvnF23 Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/qvnF23/by_merchant/ CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus 76.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.SNIPER 5 EATX LGA1150 Motherboard Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 Memory Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Storage: Western Digital Se 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB FTW ACX 2.0 Video Card Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit (Purchased For $0.00) Monitor: BenQ GW2760HS 27.0" 60Hz Monitor (Purchased For $199.99) Monitor: BenQ GW2760HS 27.0" 60Hz Monitor (Purchased For $199.99) Monitor: BenQ GW2760HS 27.0" 60Hz Monitor (Purchased For $199.99) Other: CM Storm Sniper - Gaming Mid Tower Computer Case with Fan Controller and LED Light Switch I can run the game on ultra, but i never get the performance that I see in videos. And for some unknown reason, the game textures just don't look as good either. I have a friend with lower specs than what I have, and his game runs so much better/smoother than mine does. We compared all of our settings in wow and nvidia control panel, and they were the same. I have disabled any throttling from the OS and GPU settings. What would be the best thing to upgrade on this to get it running well? I am really leaning toward getting a 1080 hybrid card, but as I have seen in my past upgrades, I think its time for a new cpu/mobo. I am not really sure a new graphics card is the answer here.Tekstation11 Sep 22
Sep 22 Building a pc that will run legion on ultra. I have a budget of 1200. Would prefer intel cpu and nvidia gpu. Anyone recommend a build? In the U.S, btw. Would love to see to see all recommendations and opinions. Keep in mind will be running on a 24" monitor 1080p and wow on ultra settings. Thanks in advance to everyone who responds. Will check back in periodically, hope everyone has a great day!Ajandor36 Sep 22
Sep 22 Upgraded, but getting lower performance So just got my gtx 1060 in the mail today and plopped it in place of my old 770. Downloaded drives, restarted all that jazz. However im now getting lower average fps at the same setting of my old card, with constant crashes. (Mainly happened why i put it in windowed fullscreen.) Also getting stuttering, longer load times, and things just straight up take a long time to load. I also have a amd fx-8320 at 4.2ghz and 16gb of ram Nothing is over heating and this is at 1080pAlderdash14 Sep 22
Sep 22 New Game for Blizzard Hi my blizzard peeps :) I have an idea for a new blizzard game if someone else hasn't else had the idea yet but i want to make my known to the public. Blizzard has almost every type of genre of game but a fighting combat game. Heroes of the storm touched up on it but i want more of a 1v1 match with our favorite heroes of the blizzard universe with a mortal kombat and tekken field which both games are huge with there own fan base and keep releasing new versions of themself. Heros of the storm does a good job but when i play it i dont feel i use the full potential of each hero i know is capable of. Along with some should move faster or slower or strength is weaker or stronger then other instead of a balance all around. example would be Goro vs Lucian each different play style strengths and speeds but still a balance weres should be a big style of play and balance between Azmodan vs Illidan. And there ultimates will be upgraded to full specials in the 1v1 style like a full anamation with illidan going metamorphosis or Lich king summoning sindragosa doing tons of games or as a battle pet for a few seconds. Anyways tons ideals for the game but my main idea is getting an game like that out there alot of people love the fighting style of games and for me heroes of the storm is just a tease and a sliver of its potential where i feel more of a 1v1 combat style is the best way to go it will definitely open up another type of players to the blizzard universe which is the main goal of blizzard to keep expanding and reaching out to other players :) if anyone thinks this is a good ideal please repost or share or bump or whatever so blizzard can take a look at this idea :)Steelskin0 Sep 22
Sep 22 I need a cheap GPU for WoW at 1080p! I initially bought this rig planning up for high end gaming purposes but honestly months have passed and I've decided to stay away from the master race and start to slowly phase out from expensive PCs: CPU: i5-6500 Mobo: H170 RAM: 2x8GB ddr4 2133mhz (yeah I know that much) Storage: SSD Surprisingly, the game runs close to 60fps at 1080p at like number ''2'' settings (aside from fog and smoke textures which tank it) on my iGPU. I guess the game is somewhat CPU dependent and mine is pretty good. What should I buy then? I don't really want to overkill it and buy a card that would just not give me my moneys worth. I'm torn between the RX460(4GB), RX 470 or GTX1060 (3GB/6GB). I don't really want to MAX the game at 60fps, if that's even possible with my CPU. I just need a sufficient GPU that will let me play comfortably at 60fps with decent graphics (anything is un upgrade from my iGPU experiene). I DO NOT plan on playing any other game other than WoW, it's enough of a time sink as it is and it's the one I enjoy the most. There's minimum information regarding WoW benchmarks on this matter so I need all the help I want! And yes I'm a cheap !@# so I try to maximize my purchases as much as possible.Binarios11 Sep 22
Sep 22 Gaming headphones-behind the neck I'm looking for some inexpensive headphones that don't sit on top of my head. I have a Logitech G330 right now and love it but my wife ran over them with the vaccuum and the mic now doesn't work. The 330's are now going for $125+ for some reason now. Anything gaming is really expensive on Amazon, so I'm hoping for some assistance from you all. Maybe $50 or less..Believeit1 Sep 22
Sep 22 Shopping Around at Desktops I've had desktops in the past; the last one was an IBUYPOWER from NewEgg I built and used a few years ago that ran WoW great. I'd like to start building out another desktop rig that can run WoW at high settings, and would like some feedback/suggestions on what to look for. My budget would be around $800-1K. I don't do serious gaming, and WoW would really be the only game I plan to play on this desktop, but if I get a nice enough one in my budget, I wouldn't be opposed to throwing a couple other games on there in time as well. If anyone has a pre-built one that comes with a nice monitor, I'd love to see it. I've kept things pretty bare bones with my current rig, and would like to move towards getting a nice wireless keyboard and mouse, and a nice monitor for this new computer setup as well. Thanks to anyone who reads this and responds! edit: I realize I have 2 threads going on the same subject, I'd like to keep this the main one. newest options I'm looking at: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102239Nautkicker13 Sep 22
Sep 22 Need help selecting a laptop Hey guys, I know these topics are a dime a dozen but I'm trying to make a choice between laptops. Now due to certain reasons I'm limited to purchasing said laptop from Best Buy. I'm looking at various laptops with a GeForce 970M and then there is one with the GTX 1060 All of them are i7s with 16GB Ram Basically I just want WoW to run as nice as possible. Don't really care about other games. Will the 970 run with everything maxed out on Legion still? I've seen several topics here about the 1000 series cards having trouble. Thanks for any help!Rhaêgo7 Sep 22
Sep 21 Disregard - Mod: Please delete Edit: Mod - please delete this as I have another thread I'd like to keep instead. Shopping around newegg lately to find a new PC to upgrade to, and came across this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102239 This fits my budget perfectly, and I was curious if holds up to running WoW at higher settings. Running at ultra isn't necessary for me, but I'm currently playing on a 2013 IMAC at low settings. Any help / suggestions would be really appreciated!Nautkicker6 Sep 21
Sep 21 Will a better CPU help me out? Here's my system: CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 3.2GHz Quad-Core Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card For the most part the game runs great at 1440p. My monitor is 60hz and with vsync on I'm pegged at 60 90% of the time. Or I was until I hit Suramar; now I'm down in the 40s. Obviously I can tweak my settings lower, but I know that my CPU could be faster and I don't have a problem swapping it out. My question for you guys is just how much more performance am I going to get from a better CPU if I'm not willing to go crazy with overclocking? I was looking at Logical Increments and it didn't look like picking up a high end i7 would change much at all. Thanks!Teflon5 Sep 21
Sep 21 Low frames with a 980 ti plz help!!! Im have low frames such as 30 fps in legion with a gtx 980 ti hybrid and my cpu is a i7-3770. My settings are set to ultra can anyone help?Naturalgrace18 Sep 21
Sep 21 Upgrades for budget pc please. Atm I have nxzt special edition red on red case msi gaming edition 960 4 gb of ram fx-4300 oc to 4.3 ghz 760gma-p34(fx) mobo 27 inch hp mon. 1920x1080 res and a cheap cooler from a friend not sure on it I was think of getting 4 more gb of ram a new msi gaming mobo and a fx 6300 or 8320 I dont have to play on ultra just would like to play on 5 or 6 with good fps and maybe record and stream. I know intel would prob be better but I kinda like using different things as I dont care if i have the best of the best just want to play decent. thank you!Lastruepally4 Sep 21
Sep 21 Is the GTX 1000 series optimized for WoW? I recently got a GTX 1070 (EVGA FTW edition), and noticed only a very slight FPS increase in most scenarios over my previous GPU the GTX 970. Check out my full specs down below. I've noticed that the game only takes advantage of 2GB of VRAM out of the 8GB total according to EVGA Precision. Unfortunately I never bothered to check how much VRAM the GTX 970 used, so it's quite possible 2GB is the max any card can use. CPU: i7-4790k - stock speeds (4.0 Ghz, 4.4 Ghz turbo) GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW - default stock speeds RAM: 16GB 1866 Mhz DDR3 OS: Windows 10 Monitor: 1920x1080 @ 144hz In all other games I've tried, I've found that the 1070 gives a phenomenal FPS boost (Dying Light, Battlefield 4, Planetside 2, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor). Any suggestions or insight on this?Visel8 Sep 21
Sep 21 internships for students only? I have a bachelor's degree in Game Art from Full Sail University and am trying to get my foot in the door of the gaming industry. And everywhere I turn see internships for "current students returning to classes in the fall". What does Blizzard and the rest of the gaming industry have against college graduates? Im sure part of it is to Give these opportunities to people with no industry experience but why does that exclude college graduates. If anything I would think college graduates would be preferable to current students because we have already proven we are dedicated to our craft and have a decent working knowledge of the systems required to make games. Where as current students can still change their minds and switch degrees and are probably less skilled that most graduates. Is there some kind of legal b.s. involved or is there some unwritten law about graduates.Startwister2 Sep 21
Sep 21 Need a laptop to run wow Hello all, Thank you for taking the time to help me out with this. I'm in need of a (very) affordable laptop able to run wow at hopefully not the lowest settings, I would get a desktop but i feel a laptop is better for me since i wont be able to use the desktop everyday. I have looked around but havent been able to find much (Granted im not sure what im looking at). not looking to spend too much, under 800 definitely. Thank in advance for you help!Bodyshots5 Sep 21
Sep 21 New mid-range build Hi All, Would appreciate your opinion on a new mid-range build I am about to put together: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/JWKWtJ I don't plan on overclocking or SLI, hence the 6500 and b150 motherboard. I do appreciate higher framerates at slightly lower quality settings which is why I went for a 144hz monitor. Thanks for any feedback!Åsana6 Sep 21
Sep 20 How well will this laptop(s) run? Hello there. I am not a tech professional when it comes to specs/hardware. I'm constantly on the road and visiting family or on the road on a weekly basis, so a solid desktop is not an option right this second(I hope to build one next year). I would just like some informed, solid opinions or advice about laptops within my budget range. My last laptop was destroyed by a horrible infection. My last laptop was an HP Pavilion 15-n019wm Notebook with Windows 8. It's specs were: Microprocessor 2.0GHz AMD Quad-Core A6-5200 Accelerated Processor Microprocessor Cache 2MB L2 Cache Memory 4GB DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM) Memory Slots 2 user accessible Video Graphics AMD Radeon HD 8400 graphics with up to 2029MB total graphics memory Display 15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView LED-backlit display (1366x768) Hard Drive 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection Multimedia Drive SuperMulti DVD burner Network Card 10/100BASE-T Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector) Wireless Connectivity 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN Sound DTS Sound+ Keyboard Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad Pointing Device Touchpad supporting multi-touch gestures without on/off button External Ports Multi-format digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 1 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 1 HDMI 1 RJ-45 (LAN) 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack Dimensions 0.89 in (H) x 15.18 in (W) x 10.16 in (D) The laptop wasn't a gaming laptop, I'm aware. But it ran my game comfortably on medium graphics ranging from a minimum of 30 FPS to a comfortable 50. It worked. I'm going shopping next week for a laptop (I'm afraid I'll have to layaway one or try out Amazon financing, which is kind of like a "rent to own") and I'm wondering if someone could give me opinions on a few models and tell me how well they would behave with World of Warcraft. It's the only PC game I play. I'm just looking for something in my budget at the moment. $500-$700(most), around there. I wasn't sure how(if) to abbreviate the models. 1. HP Pavilion 17 Premium High Performance HD+ 17.3-inch Laptop, 5th Intel Core i5-5200u Processor, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Intel HD Graphics 5500, DVD, HDMI, Windows 10 2. Acer Aspire E 15, 15.6 Full HD, Intel Core i5, NVIDIA 940MX, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, E5-575G-76YK 3. HP 15-ay020nr 15.6-Inch Notebook (Core i3, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD) 4. 2016 Newest ASUS 15.6" Flagship Premium High Performance Laptop, Intel Core i7-5500U 2.4GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD-SuperMulti Drive, HDMI, VGA, Windows 10 5. ASUS F555LA 15.6-Inch Full HD LED Laptop(Intel Core i7 Processor 2.4GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD, HDMI, VGA, Webcam WIFI,1080P Display, Windows 10 Home These are just a few that laptops that caught my eye. It doesn't have to be some high end crazy laptop. Just something I can comfortably play on with no screen tearing or performance issues. I just thought I'd ask some fellow gamers who might have knowledge instead of a salesman who can throw me anything and make it sound good when it's not. If you have a model(s) in mind, that would be great as well. I'm open to exploring my options. Thank you for your time.Monster8 Sep 20
Sep 20 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 So I built my very first ever computer for Legion! * pats self on back* I'm not very tech savvy and had some help. So I'm using a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 as a Graphics card and noticed that when I started playing it that there was a "stop fan" light that was on. did some digging in my comp and realized my Gpu fans were not moving. Looking online found out I forgot to download the " extreme gaming engine. Downloaded it and switched it to manual and have it set as follows : 0 degrees c - 20 degrees c run at 20% at 50 degrees C it should be at 60% and at 90 degrees C it should be at 100 %. Will this wear down my card? Looking around online I also seen that my cards fans arnt suppose to kick on until 60 degree C for some reason? just looking for some friendly advice, I only use my computer for wow, LoL some steam games and college.Krøskey5 Sep 20
Sep 19 Should I overclock i7 4770k or gtx770? I just got back into playing WoW and i have yet to raid but im getting like 35-70fps currently and im wondering whether i should OC my cpu or gpu for more performance. I've been reading a lot about how WoW is very cpu intensive so im thinking of oc'ing my cpu but with legion out i noticed that the requirements for the gpu have gone up by a lot so is the i7 4770k at stock powerful enough to run WoW legion and should i oc my gpu instead? Im also playing at all ultra maxed out settings at 1080Woppy1 Sep 19
Sep 19 question Comcast in my area is having outages (im affected) currently i have an Iphone 5c tethered to my PC via usb and im using hotspot to post this, questions i have a 300mbs +rollover (so about 400mbs currently) LTE can i play wow without using much data like for say 2-3 hours ( IDC about latency (heard it was about 250ms) seeing how im lvl 100 and capped on weekly raids till reset) ?Dagodslayer2 Sep 19
Sep 19 Login screen flickering Whenever I'm at the login screen or the character-select screen, my game constantly flickers black rapidly. This happened about a week ago and I'm not sure if it has to do with new addons I installed or what, but I tried uninstalling all the addons I downloaded recently. I really don't want to UI reset as I'm already tired of all the times I've had to re-setup my addons and interface (it's getting extremely painful). Anyone know what's going on here? ThanksDesiire0 Sep 19
Sep 19 Remote access, Splashtop, TOS Howdy, Hoping to find someone with information on this topic. Health reasons prevent me from spending extended periods of time in front of my desktop, so I'm looking for alternatives short of buying a laptop. Splashtop is a program that allows me to remote access my PC and can stream wow at a playable level. The program is not used for automation in anyway, and still requires each keystroke to come from the player. My hope is to find some evidence or experience as to if this will cause trouble with the TOS. Extensive googling and searching of this forum has left the question mostly unanswered. Anyone?Ouno1 Sep 19
Sep 19 Low frames, long loading times. I'm not going to act like im a computer expert because I'm not, but some of you are. I have a toshiba satellite that generally doesnt have many problems, but recently in WoW i have been having insane FPS issues with it being low in general and constantly dropping, as well as abnormally long loading screens. I generally get around 20fps, but in a main town or a dungeon/battleground it plummets to 5-7fps, sometimes even lower. It constantly goes unresponsive and its frustrating when you're trying to tank like you use to and your computer just wont cooperate. WoW suggests all my settings should be a mix of High/fair/good, but while playing on 1 with everything the absolute lowest I still have the same issues. https://gyazo.com/a86153c90e2055606c9abf7469a5a0ab https://gyazo.com/46878868682a8668f94b005cdc2801c8 https://gyazo.com/4e1f1e934a759907b9f05e913c5ee6fb First picture is specs, second picture is recommended, third is what I actually have it set too. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for long post.Baàl1 Sep 19
Sep 19 Need help Guys <3 What is the best Processor out there that handles legion on ultra settings? i7- xx?? need the exact number please, i dont care about the price im buying it. and how many rams do you need? 16GB is enough?Merrymaker6 Sep 19
Sep 19 Desktop Recommendations? Hello! I'm looking to purchase a new desktop and would like some recommendations. My budget is around $1000 (+/-) and I mainly would like to enjoy playing on ultra settings. Obviously, this will be my PC for the next 3-5 years so up-to-date components would be favored. Thank you in advance!Hitstick1 Sep 19
Sep 19 Game choppy, laggy after Windows 10 So I just recently started playing again after about 2 years. Back then had no issues running at ultra. Now I can barely run at 4/10 in cities and most ares without it being choppy. Im sure my gfx and ram are behind the times now, just wanted to check and see after upgrading to windows 10 is anyone else had an issue with performance. Here is my dxdiag below. Thanks in advance. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/9/2016, 17:59:39 Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160802-1857) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: OEM System Model: OEM BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG Processor: Intel Core i7 CPU 960 @ 3.20GHZ 2.79GHz Memory: 4096MB RAM Available OS Memory: 4088MB RAM Page File: 4418MB used, 6286MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: 11.1 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Not Available Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GTX 260 DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E2&SUBSYS_34DB1458&REV_A1 Display Memory: 2914 MB Dedicated Memory: 871 MB Shared Memory: 2043 MB Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (59Hz) Monitor Name: HP w2207 Wide LCD Monitor Monitor Model: HP w2207 Monitor Id: HWP26A8 Native Mode: 1680 x 1050(p) (59.954Hz) Output Type: HD15 Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4195 (English) Driver Version: 9.18.13.4195 DDI Version: 11.1 Feature Levels: 10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.2 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Applicable Power P-states: Not Applicable Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 1/29/2016 12:00:00 AM, 17559240 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-46A2-11CF-8B67-D6141CC2C435} Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x05E2 SubSys ID: 0x34DB1458 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem8.inf:0f066de3c7293bdb:Section004:9.18.13.4195:pci\ven_10de&dev_05e2 Rank Of Driver: 00DA2001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Logitech USB Speaker) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_0A04&REV_0007&MI_00 Manufacturer ID: 65535 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: USBAUDIO.sys Driver Version: 10.00.10586.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 10/29/2015 12:00:00 AM, 131584 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_10DE0175&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 65535 Type: WDM Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.10586.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 10/29/2015 12:00:00 AM, 404480 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Microsoft HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: HdAudio.sys Driver Version: 10.00.10586.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 10/30/2015 03:17:18, 404480 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Logitech USB Speaker Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0x0A04 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Micr Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Micr Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Micr Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Micr Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3A38 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 30048 bytes | +-+ Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Detection Driver (USB) | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002 | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_045E&PID_0745 | | Upper Filters: dc3d | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: dc3d.sys, 12/9/2015 15:19:58, 95024 bytes | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 159072 bytes | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 3/19/2014 15:27:44, 1795952 bytes | | | +-+ Microsoft Hardware USB Keyboard | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 | | | Location: 0000.001a.0001.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_045e&pid_0745&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 5/28/2016 00:23:26, 155136 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 40448 bytes | | | Driver: coin99itp.dll, 11/12/2015 21:07:36, 466728 bytes | | | | | +-+ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and Keyboard Center) | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_045E&PID_0745&MI_00 | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 36864 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 62304 bytes | | | | +-+ Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 | | | Location: 0000.001a.0001.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_045e&pid_0745&mi_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 5/28/2016 00:23:26, 155136 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 40448 bytes | | | Driver: coin99ip.dll, 11/10/2015 20:03:16, 466728 bytes | | | | | +-+ Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (Mouse and Keyboard Center) | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0745 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_045E&PID_0745&MI_01&Col01 | | | | Upper Filters: Point64 | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: point64.sys, 3/19/2014 15:23:14, 50896 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 59232 bytes | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 3/19/2014 15:27:44, 1795952 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 503.2 GB Total Space: 953.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST31000528AS ATA Device Drive: D: Free Space: 1.0 GB Total Space: 228.1 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST3250820AS ATA Device Drive: E: Free Space: 6.5 GB Total Space: 10.2 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST3250820AS ATA Device -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_05E2&SUBSYS_34DB1458&REV_A1\4&13A6E568&0&0018 Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 452032 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 2/4/2016 11:04:38, 1238596 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_6fffba030d9a80b6\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0005.0000 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 83482344 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 2/4/2016 11:04:12, 21916 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 848320 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 235576 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 56689 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 345024 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 656952 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 67520 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 82488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 12911160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 911928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 952256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 3210784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 23000000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 13828032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 4252608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 17559240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 26157 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 31523896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 13916600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 18634264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 878648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 915392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 2825016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 15302712 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 11209376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 3996216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 14497568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 24207296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 11272240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.4195 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 16128576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6434195.dll, 2.00.0041.0004 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 1908272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6434195.dll, 2.00.0020.0002 (English), 1/29/2016 08:08:42, 1557552 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_244E8086&REV_90\3&2411E6FE&1&F0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A26&SUBSYS_3A268086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&FD Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 16224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 52064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 28512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 192864 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3410&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&48 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A20&SUBSYS_3A208086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 16224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 52064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 28512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 192864 bytes Name: Registers Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3423&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&A2 Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340E&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&38 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_816810EC&REV_03\4&29177E4&0&00E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0402.2015 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 589824 bytes Name: Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\4&1EDC1F61&0&18F0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:22, 235520 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A38&SUBSYS_3A388086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&D1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 35328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A36&SUBSYS_3A368086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&EA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 35328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A34&SUBSYS_3A348086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 35328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_100C3842&REV_03\4&236D3208&0&00E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 16224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 52064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 28512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 192864 bytes Name: SM Bus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A30&SUBSYS_3A308086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&FB Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3408&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340C&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&28 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2363&SUBSYS_100C3842&REV_02\4&1B36437F&0&00E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 16224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 52064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 28512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 192864 bytes Name: IO Hub to ESI Port Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3405&SUBSYS_100C3842&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&00 Driver: n/a Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_816810EC&REV_03\4&12FF54F6&0&00E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0402.2015 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 589824 bytes Name: Registers Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3438&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&A3 Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A48&SUBSYS_3A488086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A44&SUBSYS_3A448086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&E2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A42&SUBSYS_3A428086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&E1 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A40&SUBSYS_3A408086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: LPC Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A16&SUBSYS_3A168086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 18784 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_340A&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&18 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0545 (English), 8/3/2016 06:22:39, 331616 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3E&SUBSYS_3A3E8086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:18, 79872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:19, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0212 (English), 3/29/2016 03:34:50, 333824 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3C&SUBSYS_3A3C8086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&D7 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 95584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A3A&SUBSYS_3A3A8086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&EF Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 95584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Registers Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3422&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&A1 Driver: n/a Name: Registers Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_342E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_13\3&2411E6FE&1&A0 Driver: n/a Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A39&SUBSYS_3A398086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&D2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 35328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A37&SUBSYS_3A378086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 35328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3A35&SUBSYS_3A358086&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&E9 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 35328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 03:17:23, 500064 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10586.0063 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000 Audio Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,10.00.0000.3809 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0494 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10547.1000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0494 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0494 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 TechSmith File Source,0x00400000,0,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith SWF Writer,0x00200000,2,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith WMFSDK Writer,0x00200000,1,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Simple PIP,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 ImageSource,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TitleSource,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Time Adjust,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Splitter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Frame Skip Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Perf Skip Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith ZoomPIP Filter,0x00200000,2,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith PushVMR Source,0x00200000,0,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith PushBitmap Source,0x00200000,0,2,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith PushBitmap Source,0x00200000,0,2,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith SimplePushBitmap Source,0x00200000,0,2,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Wave Dest,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Overlay,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Wave Buffer,0x00200000,1,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith ForceColor 8,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith ForceColor 555,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith ForceColor 565,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith ForceColor 24,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith ForceColor 32,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Force Color32A,0x00200000,0,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 SSFileWriter,0x00200000,1,0,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Frame Rate Tuner,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Camera Adjust,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Sound Effects Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Flv Key Frame Setter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 TechSmith Floating Point Wave Filter,0x003fffff,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Disk Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmedque.dll,10.00.0000.3809 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035 Color Converter,0x00200000,1,1,declrds.ax,10.00.0000.3809 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0494 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10586.0494 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, TechSmith Grabber Sample Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CamtasiaFilters.dll,8.03.0000.1471 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0035 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmesrcwp.dll,10.00.0000.3809 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0063 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10586.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0494 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,10.00.0000.3809 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10547.1000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0494 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10586.0071 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0063 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Audio Capture Sources: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: HD Audio Digital in,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: HD Audio HDMI out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Logitech USB Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0063 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Logitech USB Speaker),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 DirectSound: Speakers (Logitech USB Speaker),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 DirectSound: Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 Digital Audio (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0071 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObjectTacticool8 Sep 19
Sep 19 pc freezing during playing wow hello guys, this is my first post in this forum. i have some problems with my pc. my pc always freezing during playing wow legion in ultra grphic, before upgrade to llegion it was fine. i never get this problem before with other ultra graphic games such as AC, GTA5 my spec : cpu i7-6700 ram 8gb mobo b150 nightelf gpu gtx960 4gb asus windows 10 i check my temp gpu 65 *C after restarting my pc, is that normal ? my gpu cant handle wow legion in ultra grphic ? or there is some problem with wow legion? ThanksAbanddon1 Sep 19
Sep 18 Naga Chroma buttons not working Hi I recently purchased a Razer Naga Chroma, and one of the buttons doesn't respond when I press it. It's the default button for sensitivity stage down, and it's the only button that doesn't work. I know I don't really use it often, but it bothers me that I just got it, and it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated.Siela1 Sep 18
Sep 18 Laptop for Legion under $600 I am looking for a laptop to get for my friend as a graduation present, my budget is $600, it must be a laptop and be able to play wow it doesn't have to get 60 fps or be the highest detail, any setting like 4 or above would be fine. Just looking for some insight into what I should be looking to buy.Sinflare1 Sep 18
Sep 18 Cannot select 1440p @144hz Windows 10 My system supports 1440p 144hz in most games. What I cannot select is 1440p in WoW. I am on Windows 10 so the terminal command is not available to me that I see being used for mac owners. I can select 144hz for monitor but not 1440p just 1080p which not being native looks very fuzzy. Tried fullscreen, windowed, windowed fullscreen and none allow me for the upper resolution. here is a screenshot: https://i.gyazo.com/6cad9a18792ecff30010015a091e8f2d.jpg Monitor: Dell G-SYNC 27" 1440p 144hz Video Card: GTX 1070 FTW Thanks in advance.Domo0 Sep 18
Sep 18 Cheapest Legion pc build http://pcpartpicker.com/list/bpFLPs Would this even run the game? Or..erm...work, like, at all. Trying to see what I can do with under 300$ Any tips would be greatly welcomed, never put one together before.Aeriyael12 Sep 18
Sep 18 should i buy this pc http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883102239&ignorebbr=1 what kind of fps would i get at high settings?Steelow4 Sep 18