Movies, TV and Entertainment

Jun 3, 2013 Flying Monkeys on Syfy tonight.Magicmac3 Jun 3, 2013
Jun 3, 2013 We are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my wife is going to have a baby soon any suggestions on a name? :)Lastfantasy248 Jun 3, 2013
Jun 3, 2013 Wheel of Time Should their be a TV show adaptaion?Thol0 Jun 3, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 Progressive Rock/Metal & Post-Hardcore Bands Any fans out here? Kinda want to expand into this genre because I'm such a huge fan of The Fall of Troy. I would add modern to the title because I'm not really into the older stuff. It's kinda like saying Rock but without clarifying what time frame, ya know? Just a short list of the prog bands I listen to: The Fall of Troy Hail the Sun Dance Gavin Dance Protest the Hero Any suggestions on what to listen to based on that list? And please, don't list any of the Scene or metalcore bands. I'm not as interested in the screaming, although I do enjoy it in moderation.Rufyn0 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 what movie is this Okay so 6 years ago in my high school days i was in earth science class watching a movie about the planet and freakishly weird environmental effects took place and ended the world..the movie was futuristic. My teacher told us that these things will happen blah blah blah i just wanna see it again Anything will help..Thanks!Ishloo3 Jun 1, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 The World's End trailer I love the hell out of Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz, so I'm looking forward to it, but the trailer seemed a little on the weaker side. Still, I love the Simon Pegg/Nick Frost combo, and I like the overall premise.Zanuvial0 Jun 1, 2013
Jun 1, 2013 Ruh Roh Raggy... Ruh Roh...Kargöth27 Jun 1, 2013
May 31, 2013 Dr. Who is amazing. Nuff said.Sora101 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Want to listen to Daft Punk so suggestions? The only song of theirs I have is Technologic. What would you guys request for a newb? Their songs are just so "ear wormy" I like it. Their costumes are pretty neat too, I'm a sucker for good costumes. Not that lady gaga crap though.Rosenivy10 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Friendship Is Magic #6 Please follow the forum rules, be wary of spoilers, & have fun! Here're the links to the previous threads: (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5) Pinkie Pie is still my favorite<3Killercaitie500 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Can anyone name this song? I've been trying to find the band that sings this song & to no avail no luck in finding it. If anyone can name this band that would be great. The opening of it I know but what I'm looking for starts at :20 & ends around 2:38. Here's the video that has the song in question Also, you must bring back a shrubbery :PVampylilith1 May 31, 2013
May 30, 2013 Look Out Zumba; Hello Prancerciseölcat0 May 30, 2013
May 30, 2013 Mermaids Think they're real after seeing evidence? If you know what I'm talking about.Brassbolt2 May 30, 2013
May 30, 2013 Star Trek: Into Darkness THe title of this thread says it all.. who's going to see this movie, when it comes out on Thurs/Fri? I am! Already got a hawt date too.. hehe. Ok, not really a "date", but a girl that I know who's a fellow trekkie invited me to go with her and her family.Enjikou34 May 30, 2013
May 29, 2013 Lookng for a song! (David Guetta) Hey, I have been to this festival on saturday and found that song pretty amazing by David Guetta. But apparently I can't find the song name, and I'm not even sure if thats by him, or remixed with part of other songs. Hope someone can identify this song! Thank you:)Nezan1 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 Shingeki No Kyojin Manga / Spoiler Talk! Warning: Intense spoilers (for anime only viewers) ahead! I wanted to create this thread to discuss the Shingeki No Kyojin Manga. I recently saw the latest chapter (chp. 45) and I want to see what others speculate to happen. What do you think Bertholdt and Reiner will say to Eren now that they captured him? Do you think they will explain why they attacked humanity, and maybe try to get Eren on their side? Perhaps Dr.Jaeger is behind all of it and is trying to destroy humanity for a reason? What do you guys think about Titans inside the wall, and the secrets that Historia Reiss hold? Try to keep discussion civil and on topic.Illucia0 May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 1-90 Leveling Marathon Is It Possible Lets See If I Can Do It May 29, 2013
May 29, 2013 Who's Your Favorite Doctor? Who is your favorite Doctor? I myself loved 10.Orgrimmir53 May 29, 2013
May 28, 2013 BYOB (Build Your Own Band) What would be your picks for the greatest band members coming together? Let's try to pick living artists otherwise we'd have a lot of repeats like Cliff Burton and Dime bag. Vocals - Corey Taylor - Slipknot, Stone Sour Lead Guitar - Kirk Hammett - Metallica Bass - Flea - Red Hot Chili Peppers Drums - Dave Lombardo - Slayer Here we have a ball-busting lineup all born in the early to mid-60s. Except the frontman, whom would have to go without the mask in my band by the way. Edit: (Yes dime bag without a space is censored for some reason.)Blìtz17 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Help me name a movie. Please. Moderately entertaining, wildly science fiction. It was about these two brothers that bought a board game, and playing it caused the real world to run by the rules of this board game - it had aliens, space ships, and an astronaut which turns out to be the future version of the older brother which would become the reality if he didn't stop treating his brother badly. Thanks.Girlsgonewow13 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Video Game sountracks I am starting a survey of Soundtracks for video games that you think got you into the game... that started to cling you into the game as you played Personally: I would go with the Sacred 2 sountrack. What were yours?Thol10 May 28, 2013
May 28, 2013 Exercise, fitness, and weightlifting general Post questions, tips, general discussion on fitness topics. Feel free to ask questions ranging from "Will doing cardio melt all of my muscles" to "do you even lift bro".Merhaba7 May 28, 2013
May 27, 2013 Age limits on skate parks. I'm interested to hear what people have to say about this. So in my state (Queensland, Australia) the local council are looking into restricting skate parks to ages 10 and up due to the dangers of crowded parks and younger kids. We all know those scooter kids who get in the way of tricks and constantly crash into people, they're just out there to have fun but from what i've seen on occasion is some unnecessary accidents due to a lack of spacial awareness. personally i think it's a good idea, children can ride at the park or footpath or even at their school without clashing with skaters or bmx'ers. while this won't rid the scooter kid pandemic it will at least stop younger children getting hurt badly. P.S. I know this is not even remotely related to what goes on in this forum but i feel i can sneak it in hereßasic8 May 27, 2013
May 26, 2013 Your Top 5 R&B Singers? Just curious, who are they?Chrollo1 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Possible BoL (or Grand Crusade) Theme Song? So... listening to my favourite band, which is Manowar (norse metal is the best metal IMO) and I started listening to this song in particular: The song name is 'Call to Arms' Now I've listened to this song for years, didn't even cross my mind that it applied to BoL so well, not until after I saw all the posts about the Second Grand Crusade. I don't know some of the lyrics, especially the first part of the chorus really seem to click. Here is the first verse: ... And here is the chorus. ... So... opinions? Good fit or am I just completely horrible at identifying theme music >.>Aretain9 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 2 Odd Skeletons? Pop culture reference? Okay, I was flying to the honor quartermaster when I saw These 2 skeletons, looked like dreanei bodies with large draconian heads, and both were holding a rose. Screenshots With map I really should have taken down the coordinates. Maybe I'll go back later and get them, but for now, does anyone know what these would be a reference of? My first thought is Romeo and Juliet, or something similar.Rahtoria4 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Wilfred Who else watches this program?Cupïd3 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 Streaming! Giveaways Tomorrow!!!! Tomorrow Ill be doing giveaways and I hope you join me! Ill be starting 12pm tomorrow so Id like to get a good base to know now! my stream is and I hope you stop by tonightMaliseph0 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 What is this instrument. Where can I get one? Around the 0:45 mark then again around the 2:10 mark. Funky Worm by Ohio Players I feel like you could make a whole genre of music centered around this wonderful instrument..Rombad3 May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013 Visual effects master Ray Harryhausen Visual effects master Ray Harryhausen, whose stop-motion wizardry graced such films as Jason and the Argonauts and Clash of the Titans, has died aged 92 on May 7th 2013. This man was a one man industry. Harryhausen imbued magic and visual strength to motion picture special effects as no other technician has, before or since. I believe this post really deserves a Developer and Artist response given what Ray has given to the world of fantasy, demons and dinosaurs. This is the special effects father that influenced people like James Cameron, Steven Spielberg, Peter Jackson and many others. How much influence did Ray Harryhausen's have on the Diablo III and World of Warcraft developers and especially the artists. How did he effect the developers and artists at Blizzard? I would love to see a response. MaxcarnageMaxcarnage8 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Dexter Vs Breaking Bad Hello! I could not find the Off Topic forums, so here I am! in which I do not mind if a blue moves this thread to the Off Topic section. Lets get this started! Which show is the best out of the two? and why? I have seen both up to its current season and waiting for the next season of Dexter/B.B and I gotta say .. Dexter looks A LOT more better in terms of Drama and Suspense/Action.You18 May 24, 2013
May 21, 2013 Is it Coupon or Coupon? Like, how do you pronounce it, Coupon, or Coupon..?Thogin12 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 New Anime Season Starts in Japan Anyone catching up on the new stuff? So far there are some very interesting ones yet nothing has really rocked my world, but of course these are just the first episodes. Some of the new ones that premiered: Red Data Girl Dansai Bunri Crime Edge Karneval Hataraku Maou-sama Aku no hana Devil Survivor 2 Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Bride Magestic Prince Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 2000% Date A Live And some others on the way.. I'm looking forward to the new stuff though I'm terribly upset about the sudden end of Fairy Tail and the end of Magi. At least Magi comes back in the fall, but Fairy Tail is technically on indefinite hiatus. There's still Hunter X Hunter to look forward to though =DMokkania35 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 Which fantasy universe do you wish was REAL? 1. The Matrix 2. Lord of the Rings 3. Harry Potter 4. Tron 5. Star Wars 6. Avatar 7. Star Trek 8. Terminator 9. Inception I, personally, absolutely love the Matrix and thought it was brilliant. But the thought of it being real is a very scary one at the same time. :)Shookone83 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 Doctor Who Season Finale [SPOILERS] So, for the other 6 of you that watch Doctor Who.. The season finale just finished. I'm a bit confused. Is John Hurt the next doctor after Matt Smith? Good episode either way. I thoroughly enjoyed it.Skrypi31 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 Honkies React So, me and my friends started a youtube thing. We try to be funny, but we kinda suck at it. May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 AGOT: Of Sisters and Slayers. (Some Spoilers) I'll just say that it was a good episode. Cersei had an amazing scene with Margaery. Tyrion made Joffrey have a panic attack. Randyll Tarly was mentioned -- OH DID I MENTION THAT SAM USES DRAGONGLASS TO GET SERVER FIRST KILL WHITEWALKER. I really only have one question for the viewers, though. Does Melisandrew view Stannis as a lamb?Kauthryn68 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 CRAZY KID FREAKING OUT OVER WOW! Just click the link! Its not affiliated with battlenet at all! Funniest real video ever!Healforafeel3 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Metal Subgenres that describes your class I am a warrior yes, so I'd say Power Metal because we are practically designed like the ultimate midevail dragon fighter for Druid: I'd guess folkManöwar2 May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013 Doctor Who Season Finale - SPOILERS! I'm not going to post anything spoiler-wise in this message, I promise. All I will post is the common gif all fans of the show should know by now. But yeah - discuss the episode here! May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 Cover songs Easy and quick topic. Favorite cover songs. I have a new favorite and I wanted to make a topic in celebration Which is weird because I'm honestly not a huge fan of Metallica. ( Blasphemy I know ) And yet I have quite a few covers of their music on my itunes. Mostly Apocalyptica, this cover however is my new fav mostly because I had no idea it existed. I found it by accident thanks to the youtube "related videos" bar. The song starts at around fifty seven seconds in.Rosenivy20 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 If you like cute puppies... Set your phasers to "DAWWWWW" May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013 Music you -really- love. So I just stumbled upon this lovely little gem here from the Fire Emblem:Awakening Soundtrack: And I swore my ears just had an eargasm. Epic Choirs are my auditory crack-They make my brain go weak in the knees. SO, MOONGUARD. Have you ever ran into music (or kind of music) that just Blows your mind/Rocks your world/knocks your socks off/all of the above?Shmala41 May 18, 2013
May 18, 2013 Something That has never been done on Youtube This might not be to the place to post this ( i am sorry in advance ) but I noticed a lack of speed running in World of Warcraft. There was a lot of 1-60 in 9 days etc, but nothing like instance speed running. So I decided to make a video of me speed running RFC. I plan on doing most instances and trying to complete them as quickly as possible. I completed RFC in 2.29 seconds on a lvl 61 WW monk. I challenge you to beat my time and post a video response! May 18, 2013
May 18, 2013 That awkward moment Where your favorite band starts a new tour and you think to yourself "The last tour had a better intro" This is something for all the Rammstein fans look like a gay furby. I love it, keep going with it. That's a boring intro to a concert though unless they were trying to go for a nostalgia trip. ( They did something similar in the 90s ) I guess they didn't want to repeat the bridge/middle stage stuff. Which is a shame because it was awesome. I hate when I notice there's a little bit of playback. There isn't a lot, and I know why they do it. It's just to save his vocal chords. He can't yell as much anymore and that makes me a little sad. :( I don't HATE playback it just makes me a little sad to realize one of my favorite singers is aging. I only hate playback when it's the entire song. Thankfully they don't do that. My ears aren't that broken. Sometimes bands are forced to do playback anyway, oddly enough I've noticed this is done more in Europe whenever something is being recorded for Television. Like that for example. That's the cd version dubbed in. And this band I'm showing has stated that they hate performing that way. So at least they're aware it's lame. I dunno part of me just feels like defending Rammstein a little. Yes a little playback can suck somewhat but it's better then having the singer wreck his voice halfway through. The guys around 50 now I think anyway. Yes 50 isn't that old anymore but it still makes me want to cut him some slack. Pity their bass player and drummer looked really really bored.Rosenivy3 May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013 Do animals understand hugs? I was wondering. Do animals understand what a hug is? Cats rub up against you to leave their scent, essentially making you its "property". Dogs lick your face when pulled in for a hug, as a way of saying "Whoa there, calm down. I mean no harm." I'm pretty sure other animals like parrots and iguanas have no idea what a hug is supposed to be. So are we (and maybe primates) the only hugging creatures?Shinn13 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 The Office Finale Awesome.Jundashave0 May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013 Funny Youtube Videos Sup guys. Im enlisting the help of my fellow WoW players. Here is the link to a channel that features some funny gameplay vids. If you guys could help me, I am trying to get some feed back on my vids. whether in the form of constructive criticism, accolades, or even just a tip or two to help me understand the format better, any and all help is appreciated. Also i think my intros are pretty funny, but am i the only one? help me out. IF you like the vids. please subscribe. If you liked them a lot, please share, retweet, repost, vlog, blog, like, tell people on facebook. Lets excersise a little community cooperation. I can only grow with the help of people like you, and please understand that your support means everything to me. -LaserwolfLaserwolfe2 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 Ecchi/Harem Anime Reccomendations I recently watched Demon King Daimao, also known as Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. What I really liked was how along with the ecchi and harem there was also an interesting story line. It'd also be nice if the animes you reccomend also had a magical element like Demon King Daimao did. I also was up late last night looking at animes I planned on watching and was wondering if anybody has watched the following animes and could tell me if they're any good or not. The Mystic Archives of Dantalian Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas Deadman Wonderland Neo Angelique Abyss THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ^_^Spellsinger36 May 16, 2013