Movies, TV and Entertainment

Apr 26, 2013 The New BG video!:) Hey guys this is andaull and i was chilling on PTR and i recorded a video of me doing the new BG called Deepwind Gorge!:) i hope you guys enjoy if you do hit like and subscribe!:)\ link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j06yaGo7PRoAndaull0 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 There are several reasons for being deported but I've never heard of this one before, lol. http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/04/17/saudi-arabia-deported-men-for-being-too-handsome/Bitzie2 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Folk/Neofolk Music Any other fans out there? I've always loved traditional musical forms, especially when combined with a mysterious and esoteric atmosphere. The genre is troubled with some... problematic issues, but I try not to let that bother me too much. I'm a fan of stuff like Current 93, Death in June, Sol Invictus, Of the Wand and the Moon, In Gowan Ring, Solanaceae, Forseti, Darkwood, Fire and Ice, Sonne Hagal.Avellen0 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Band Shirts I like to collect things. One of those things being neat little t-shirts. The shirt to pants ratio in my closet is ridiculously off balance. A good chunk of them are band shirts. I went a little bonkers in my high school days and got any Rammstein shirt I could find. Thankfully they all still fit me. I like to try to get at least one shirt for each band I like. If any said bands actually have merchandise. How about you guys? Honestly the only time I don't like wearing my band t shirts is if I'm going to a concert. It seems a bit silly to wear one at a show for said band. You are obviously a fan just by going to see a band. A t shirt there almost seems attention hoggish. Unless you bought the shirt at the show and have no room to hold onto it. Then I can see the reasoning behind just wearing it. I had to hold a scarf, shirt and poster for one show. I was too scared to put them on the floor under my seat since people were drinking behind me. Have any favorite shirts? Mine is one I found at our state fair of all things. There was this metal shirt booth and they had this giant Rammstein shirt. And it was based off one of their more "risque" photos for a magazine called Kerrang. I was dumbfounded that I never got dress coded for it back in high school. Since it shows the singer sort of riding their lead guitarist like a horse. Bit in his mouth and everything. Yeah my school had some bass ackwards logic for dress codes I suppose. I remember my mom hated that shirt because it was gigantic on me. They didn't have a small so I just bought the one they were using as a display. That was all they had left. And being a fan of german music here in the states is tricky. Well unless you go to the internet, I'm just talking about seeing their actual stuff in stores. Hot Topic had a few things here and there but not so much anymore. It's silly but anytime I pick that shirt up I swear I smell the Indian Fry Bread that our state fair is known for. It's all obviously a mental thing but I like that objects like that can trigger memories. Hm. If only I could find a Dr Steel shirt. That would be freaking awesome.Rosenivy16 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 After Earth I saw the trailer it seemed pretty good I mean it has Will Smith AND his kid in it however am getting a bit tired of this sublimal messaging we are getting Look we got it with Avatar If we dont take care of our planet we will get it in the end WE KNOW OK?!Coleon2 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 Captain Harlock the Movie just caught this trailer today, older anime fans will recognize the series. Looks pretty awesome to me, hope it gets an English translation http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cga66fDoWlADrakmor6 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 24, 2013 [For GoT Fans] You've been given a choice... ... to recreate either the Battle of the Trident or the Tower of Joy for the television show. You have no budget and the only requirement is that you try to fill in the blanks as realistically as possible. Which do you pick? Additionally, after the success of your scene HBO greenlights you to make a mini series that culminates in a single battle scene of your choosing. Which do you select? As a fan of large scale battles with a lot of feeling, I'd go with the Trident. After that, I'd like to see Aegon's Conquest depicted only because we'll never see dragons like that in the series.Kauthryn5 Apr 24, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Don Cheadle is Captain Planet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJaELXadKoRockhan43 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 looking for a free dvd program I recently upgraded to windows 8 and what I used to use no longer works, and windows media player no longer plays dvds unless you pay for an addon for it. real player wont play them anymore either, nor will winamp. All I want to do is play my dvd's again.Dahca8 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Hunter X Hunter (2011) If there are any Anime fans out there (Which I know there are some) You should watch this anime. I'd have to say it is one of the best ongoing anime as of right now. Great action. Great Adventure. Good character development. Everything is good about it. I suggest it to anyone who watches anime. Anyone else enjoy the show?Furytime2 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 23, 2013 Will Older Movies be Converted to 4k? Does anyone know how they could pull this off? I mean I know they have made some older movies HD but is it even possible to push it as far as 4k? I may be asking the obvious but could this be the limit for VHS movies?Mælstromedes9 Apr 23, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Killing Oondasta (video!:) Hey guys in this video i kill Oondasta! i hope you guys drop by and enjoy!:) link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0wOtkx4RJkAndaull0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 Spartacus ending in two weeks Two more episodes until the ending of my favorite show. Any other Spartacus aficionados among us?Broly8 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 21, 2013 A bit of inspiration. http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130420&content_id=45313172&vkey=news_bos&c_id=bos Way to go Mr. Diamond. You made me cry.Kozmo0 Apr 21, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Who here...... Listens to Justin Bieber?Sonicfire17 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Real Screamo I know there has to a few people who enjoy the genre and if not, well listen below and join the club. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94EBkbt48Uc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1PzzIuyZis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Ha2lH2etE Analena33 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 20, 2013 Zombieland (TV series) I just finished watching Amazon's Zombieland series. Without a doubt, it has to be one of the worst things that I've ever seen on TV before. It wasn't remotely funny or well cast. Has anyone else watched it yet? If so, what did you think?Banithen0 Apr 20, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 New Holy Paladin PvP This is a new video i did with another youtuber, I hope you guys enjoy it its Holy Paladin PvP Please like comment And subscribe!:) link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioim4ppcq8Andaull0 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 For all the scary movie lovers.... I was so excited to see Evil Dead and was kind of let down in a way with the "evil girl possession talk" in the movie. It was quite comical rather than scary. Not sure how "Lord of Salem" will be this Friday. The Purge looks decent although if I was directing that movie I would make it so that in the future the population has grown so high that the government has issued an annually three day purge where all murder is legal and people wear bracelets on their wrist and must be worn wherever you go, during the 3 day purge if someone were to kill you and take your bracelet after those 3 days you'll get paid for how many bracelets you return to the government. I think that'll be a cool concept. Anyway, I'm not really looking forward to watching "World War Z" because although I LOVE zombie movies it won't give you the same feel 28 days later gave you, as well as 28 weeks later. I think the movie will be too "Hollywood-Like." The movie "The Conjuring" looks ok, not sure about movies produced by the makers of "Insidious and Paranormal Activity" anymore after watching that dreadful movie "Dark Skies." On a good note, I think the movie "Carrie" may be decent. I'm up for that film. Although it's not really scary, I just liked the original. What do you guys think? Anyone else know any GOOD scary movies coming out this year? Some of my favorite scary movies includes: The Crazies, 28 days/weeks later, and Pandorum. I'm also a sucker for cam movies such as "The Tunnel, Grave Encounters, Quarantine 1 and 2, and Rec, etc." What do you guys think of those movies? Anyone know any GOOD scary movies coming out that I didn't mention?Minimeat12 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 19, 2013 Got the tattoo itch again I couldn't really find a forum for this so here we go. As I'm sure some of you are aware, I have tattoos. I enjoy them very much. And this topic is more for tattoo people. I got that "itch" as I like to call it. That feeling where you just want another tattoo. I'd compare it to wanting another potato chip but your friend takes the bag before you can grab one. http://www.oomphshop.com/content/produktdetail.aspx?a=16915&s=82 I see the logo with the anchor and think to myself "Uh oh I think I want that" ink wise. I've been meaning to get a OOMPH tattoo for awhile now it's just there wasn't really a way to make something unique out of it. They don't really have a logo like Rammstein or Emigrate. Just tattooing their name would've been stupid. Also it helps that I'm obsessed with this silly song just because they are so obviously spoofing Rammstein with it. The lyrics just crack me up. The only problem is I have no sodding clue where to put this. It can't be my arms, they're way too twiggy for that to fit. And I was saving my legs for other ideas. With the red I wish I could use it as a cover up for the 3 dot Predator laser on my neck. I'm sure I'll figure something out. I could use a tattoo anyway just because they're giant stress relievers for me. I just wanted to try and reach out to other tattoo fans here. Since I can bet you guys were in the same boat anytime you wanted new ink. Also don't bother with that "You'll regret it" talk. That won't work on me.Rosenivy2 Apr 19, 2013
Apr 18, 2013 Can listen to Kid Cudi fuh dayzzzz. I'm that man on the moooooooon Fuuarkk. He's so good.Larieus0 Apr 18, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 David Draiman and Serj Tankian My two favorite singers have a song together and I just wanted to link it for any Disturbed/SOAD fans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsx-1-IrZ5sReborn0 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 Movies with the best intro What movies do you believe have the greatest intro, and why? Intro's can come in all shapes and colors, they are mainly designed to catch the attention of the audience and simply give enough interest to stay. Intro's in movies are normally action packed, funny, or give a giant brain teaser that we have to continue watching, and many terrible movies have great intro's while great movies have "meh" intro's. My list is this: (SPOILERS AHEAD!) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers. Starts out in the PAST bringing us back to one of the most emotional moments in the trilogy, not only showing this great scene with Gandolf fighting the Balrog but also showing it in different camera angles. It continues to answer the question of where Gandolf really went, and how epic of a fight it was! It leaves off making you wonder if he really did survive... Or was it just a dream of Frodo's? Both??! Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. There are lots of bad things that can be said about this movie, but the intro is a true gem IMHO. It opens up with visually one of the most amazing scenes I can remember in Cinema, not only is a giant Crane Decepticon rolling over half the city, we get to see Optimus Prime launch himself out of an airplane and bring the fight to him! This scene instantly got me thinking "WHOA!" when I saw both optimus and the crane literally crash right through the giant bridge, the camera work/special effects/ and action was perfect. The Dark Knight Rises. Honestly, how else can you use less than 10 minutes to tell the audience that the main villain is a complete Badass? Not only did Bane make himself very intimidating, but his Theme (thanks Hans Zimmer) beating in the background started to make the hairs on the back of my neck rise. Bane did not simply beat some people up, he managed to complete an objection that others would call impossible. Simple using a bigger plane, couple of henchmen and a cord to hang on too. This guy was fearless and showed us he was willing to do anything to complete his task. If you have any others, lets hear them!Southrnrebel39 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 17, 2013 The Boston Marathon My thoughts and prayers go out to those people, families, affected by the absolute tragic events that befell the Boston Marathon today. /love ArësArës2 Apr 17, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Turelmusic music inspired by gaming? So I was looking around YouTube like every one dose and I found this guy named turel he dose gaming music I was kind of shocked how good this guy was at composing music I would check him out since he does a bit of everything from Dubstep, Trance, Metal to Jazz I would sub to him and check out his stuff if you want to hear something new and fresh.. I will link below his channel and some of his best music I have heard so far So go check out his channel www.youtube.com/turelmusic Metal/rock http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LFmStCJXj4 Dubstep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC5HgPHu-BE Jazz/Blues http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulf--yNF5NA Classical http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aecryIC9jYMThadilum2 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Streaming the IRONMAN Challenge! Hello everyone on World of Warcraft I am going to attempting for the second time the World of Warcraft "Iron Man Challenge" Challenge Rules: http://wowironman.com/rules I'm an aspiring streamer on "Twitch.tv" and I thought a good way to start humble beginnings would be to attempt the hardest World of Warcraft challenge to ever live. Any Donation or proceeds from the live-stream event are going to go to the "Wounded Warrior Foundation". I've done this in the past and almost made it and died, this is time for me to redeem myself. Twitch.tv Channel: Twitch.tv/KXReapz Information - I'm going to be streaming and starting the Iron man Challenge tonight at 6:30 P.M. Eastern Time, If you are interested in watching feel free to come watch, spread the news I would love to have a great time with people cheering me on, and I would love to raise money for this amazing foundation. Sincerely, Corey or KXReapzPandapuffs0 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Let me know what you all think... No rude stuff, constructive is welcomed. But I really want to know what everyone that is not able to judge the talent by being biased, thinks of this group. Thanks. It's a video of my sister and her friends singing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY6Qa2gcIo0Tuggspéédman5 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 15, 2013 Champions League Who do you think will take it this year? The favorites Madrid, their rivals Barca? Or the German powers in Borussia Dortmund and Bayern??!Anowsar1 Apr 15, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Venture Bros Season 5! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC8WMvxzRis It's back!!!!!!!!!!!!Bloodpath0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Harry Potter Who here is super duper excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ... part 2? I know i am.Bankmachine25 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Check out my Youtube Hey guys im starting out on youtube and made a few videos gaming related and want to know what i can do better and stuff i can improve on and stuff that you like about my videos (watch the most recent videos, i actually tried on the those) So please leave replys on what i can improve on and also waht you like about them If you liked them alot it would be nice if you sub. if not thats cool anyway. MY CHANNEL- http://www.youtube.com/user/WowCapture/featured Thanks you for reading :DGalexion0 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Wrestlemania 29 Yes, it's scripted like almost anything on television. NOW THAT WE HAVE THAT OUT OF THE WAY I can't be the only WoW player that still enjoys wrestling no matter how stupid and boring some storylines can get. WWE right now has one of the best rosters but are always the victim of having bad writers for their wrestlers. Anywho, tonight is the night! I am looking forward to CM Punk ending the Undertaker's streak because it needs to be broken. And what better individual than a true, real wrestling God like CM Punk. Taker's getting old anyway and I can only imagine that he has one more match after this one left in his tank.Metagear18 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 14, 2013 Sacred 3 I was going to purchase Sacred 3 when it comes out, I was wondering if I can grab anyone who played Sacred 2 or Sacred 1? I personally got into it when I herd the Blind Guardian soundtrack. and I loved the Multiplayer content (me and my ex enjoyed it very well) so I have a few questions - Am I the only fan of both Warcraft and Sacred? - What expectations do you have for Sacred 3?Thol1 Apr 14, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 Power/Symphonic/Goth Metal I personally am a fan of Gothic Metal, Power Metal and Symphonic Metal. but I wonder is there any bands in those three sub-genres you can reccoemend (I will accept traditional Metal bands eg: Saxon, Manowar, Iron Maiden). My personal Favorite groups are Power Metal: Blind Guardian, Helloween, Rhapsody of Fire Gothic Metal: Moonspell, Atrocity, Theater of Tragedy. Symphonic: Tristania, Leave's Eyes, Epica.Thol5 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 13, 2013 My Dexter theme music I play while playingWOW Lana Del Rey - Serial Killer Any song by SOUL FLY Dexter TV theme song.Ivanstang0 Apr 13, 2013
Apr 12, 2013 I did my First Holy Paladin PvP Video!:) Hello Guys andaull Here Saying i played my first Holy paladin video! and i want to say in this video i have like 2 peices of malv and i have the rest of contenders, So i dident do to good But i still hope you guys Enjoy it!:)Andaull0 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 I need tips for band forming I am doing some work with this forming metal band and we need some help with advice and getting our lineup together.<br/>Here is the scenario<br/>- I have two guitarists (One rythm one lead), I do keyboards and vocals (Bass/Tenor), I have a bassist. <br/>- We are having troubles finding a drummer who is into power metal or Progressive music<br/>- We are a teenage group with a bit of a skepticism for Metalcore like Drowning pool and Avenge Sevenfold (but that is natural for someone who owns a POWER metal band)Thol4 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 Video Editing Hey guys im new to video editing and have been watching a lot of videos and want some practise. If any new youtubers would like me to edit there videos so i could practise and they get free edited videos (im still learning so wont be anything amazing but i will try my best) let me know here or add me Dueltalents#1421. Thanks :)Alltalents0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Ultra Music Fest / Electronic Music A lot of people from all over the world have gone to miami last weekend and this weekend for this festival. I was wondering if any of you have attended and if not what is your take on electronic music? I love it!Shapoopie14 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 MegaMan! I love MegaMan/RockMan and you should too. It's a shame Capcom had such a falling out with Keiji Inafune... I don't know how they're gonna save the series, regardless of plans to remake. The series and its various subseries were my absolute favorite ever, and they have HUGE fan following. People write manga, author fan games, and even make their own music/remixes! The MegaMan fanbase is awesome.Shinn15 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 Baman movie idea/question Apparently according to sources not only was Alfred not Bruce Wayne's parental figure in the original Golden Age(as well as the Silver Age) comics but also that Nightwing gets his superhero name from a Kryptonian Dragon God. The question I want to ask is: Would anyone want a live action Batman movie that has Bruce's parental figure be the Kryptonian Dragon God version of Nightwing with Alfred coming in later? For me I would have him be an upright Dragon with the Dick Grayson's version of Nightwing's costume patterns over the Dragon God's skin(including a mask pattern around the Dragon's eyes) not to mention a long black mane/mullet. How would you depict the Dragon God Nightwing in a Live Action movie?Archpaladin4 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 trailer park boys does anyone else watch this or am I the only one? I freaking love this show and the stupidity involved~ "what in the fu*k are you dressed up like a bumblebee for? and why do you look like Indianapolis Jones?"Advic0 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 What songs do you listen to while playing? Personally i like to listen to Big Blue Dress(Cranius), I feel Fantastic(Jonathan Coulton),Don't make me get my main(cranius), And dubstep!Chronovick54 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Holy Paladin 5.2 pvp I'm creating a YouTube channel to start with mainly hpally videos. If you guys wanna watch, look up my channel, Rip Holy Paladin. I'll be doing holy, prot, and ret pvp vids. Also demo lock videos. All will be commentaries of gameplay or a guide of some sort! Looking to have fun. :)Ripdawn0 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Top 10 Underrated Metal bands any sub-genre. MUST BE METAL (Not Core like Metalcore or Emocore) 10. Saxon 9. Korpiklaani 8. System Divide 7. Primal Fear 6. Insomnium (Some good Death Metal) 5. Rhapsody of Fire 4. Alchemist 3. Iced Earth (Screw Metallica Iced Earth is the top of Thrash) 2. Epica 1. Blind Guardian (Should be mainstream)Thol33 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 Youtube WoW Channel for entertainment! A channel that my three man guild made! The entire thing is for fun and entertainment. We discuss random topics and you get to watch as we level through areas, give opinions on the game, complain a little, PvP, Dungeon, and much much more! This is not a serious channel and it is for pure entertainment. Our first video is an introduction and only PART of the video is an example of things to come. Remember, this is for pure entertainment. Intro Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjgc7VOfKj4 Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NuclearOuthouse?feature=watch The Guild in Nuclear Outhouse.... and this is our storyDaskoochie0 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 Looking for Epic Music I seek what all people seek. Good tunes!! I listen to anything from Bone Thugz'n'Harmony, to Dethklok, to Green Day or basically anything. Now I'm looking to expand my horizons by learning some new kinds of music to listen to while playing wow. Any ideas?Voidshark10 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 Did anyone else notice... Am I the only one here who realized that a majority of the Blood Elf male Hairstlyes are based off characters from Final Fantasy's II-IX? I mean the most reccodnizeable is used in. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs26/PRE/f/2008/032/6/d/Sephiroth_in_World_of_Warcraft_by_TheOnlyBezo.jpg actually based off the legendary FF antagonist Sephiroth?Thol1 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 I need tips for band forming I am doing some work with this forming metal band and we need some help with advice and getting our lineup together. Here is the scenario - I have two guitarists (One rythm one lead), I do keyboards and vocals (bass/Tenor), I have a bassist. - We are having troubles finding a drummer who is into power metal or Progressive music - We are a teenage group with a bit of a skepticism for Metalcore like Drowning pool and Avenge Sevenfold (but that is natural for someone who owns a POWER metal band)Thol0 Apr 7, 2013