Monk

Jan 2, 2015 WW monk pvp problems :/ dk about you guys but I feel incredibly weak on my monk. I can't seem to handle "2" classes at this point in time. Frost death knights and feral druids, how can I handle them? I tried everything. I'm seeking some help in 1v1 case.Poisondancer1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Need help improving my single target DPS I need help improving my single target Windwalker DPS (multi target is fine now that I finally master the art of SEF). I barely do 18-19k on Butcher at ilevel 650, which seems very wrong. First of all, I take it that Serenity is still considered the best talent for single target(?). Is Chi Brew mandatory with Serenity or is Ascension okay? I understand that there is some prep work necessary before popping Serenity (empty your energy, I've seen some people recommend to launch RJW as well) but once Serenity is up, RSK > BOK (which means 2 RSK and the rest BOK). I also pop FoF as soon as Serenity is done. Outside Serenity, my priority is about the same: RSK > BOK and always keep TP up (the BOK debuff is always up if you use it at each CD opportunity). And Jab during downtimes or to build Chi. Am I forgetting something obvious?Del24 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 You left orbs for Afterlife, but they SUCK I just wanted to point out that the orbs summoned by Afterlife are a complete joke. For a ability that is supposed to prevent down time and the gauge in mouth, brains on wall activity that is spamming Surging Mist, it makes Surging Mist look like a heal from the gods. But whatever, this WW spec is complete crap right now anyway when it comes to anything other than topping charts in cleave fights.Sultriss10 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Blizzard, please repair Windwalker Monks On December 16 of 2014, you guy nerfed our spec into the ground and now we are borderline useless as dps for raids. I don't know about pvp but what I do know is that our spec is really really struggling with raids. I used to do competent dps in 630 dungeon gear, but now that I am heroic/normal geared from Highmaul, as well as me perfecting my rotation, stats, and cool downs, I struggle in dps compared to my guild. The gear obviously isn't helping me gain dps or if it is, it is EXTREMELY SLOW compared to the mages and hunters who's numbers shoot up into space with every item level they gain. Please buff our spec again. I realize this is a new class and you're unsure about it but please, you guys did more harm than good for us by throwing our spec into the mud. You might say, "5% nerfs were needed to balance" Bull. This nerf hit me so hard I LOST DPS when I got more gear. It has nothing to do with skill. Im not asking to change monks back to a spammy class like they were in MoP, but at least increase our damage to compensate for the now, how should I put it?, slow play style we have right now.Chifeng27 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Windwalker monks, please post your dummy DPS I'm trying to improve my DPS and practicing on the dummies a lot but I'm not quite sure what kind of DPS I should expect since it's going to be lower than in raids. The question is, how much lower? Would you mind posting your iLevel and the kind of DPS you do over a one or two minute session on the dummies? Thanks!Del14 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Happy new year to all monks Let's keep the hope bright about our classes...Every Now and then, most classes get nerfed or buffed, now we got nerfed, but that doesn't mean a buff can't show up. Let's hope we get buffed soon, until then, keep sharpening our skills. The fun of monk is the challenging rotation. So happy new year everybody, happiness and joy.Gorvak1 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 This is disgusting. The class is unplayable. I've tried WW and brewmaster. It just isn't playable. Rogues spamming burst of speed, druids powershifting, I've got... a sprint and snare/root removal on a 30 second cooldown, on the GCD? I get globaled and targeted first no matter what spec I am, I deal zero damage, have zero healing, bring nothing to an arena or raid team, karma is absolutely worthless, and I'm on the last straw with this class. I have no real desire to play any other class, so I may just quit/unsub until this is fixed. Because this is literally the worst class balance disparity I've ever seen in an RPG, ever. I'm sick of it. Not sure if the devs at blizzard just hate the monk class as a whole, or pay less attention to us because we're the least played, but whatever case, I'm about done. Despicable.Senseilimb21 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 PvP Brewmaster DW or 2h so im about to get my pvp weapons and im just wondering if DW or 2h is better for a pvp brewmaster. have tried finding any information on it but no luck so if anyone can clarify for me would be great.Leigong3 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Having trouble learning the class.. Hey all, I have been leveling this guy as Brewmaster and it's been going smooth and easy. Too easy. To the point where I feel like I am not gonna know how to effectively play this class later on. I feel I am just spamming keg smash, spinning crane, an breath of fire. Spamming jab or blackout kick if something isn't available to use. And than when it comes to the self heals + dmgs // + def CD I am just randomly clicking away, most of the time unneeded to even pop them. I just came back to this toon after a pretty long break but I just ran some dungeons and I am just confused. I can hold aggro, I can keep myself alive, and I take on huge groups at a time. But I just feel like I have no control of my chi/energy. I find myself mainly just using the 3 aoe attacks and i'll throw in some jabs an tiger an blackoutkicks just because idk I feel as if I should use them. I want to really get this class down in a perfected way. If anyone could drop some pointers and such that'd be cool. I understand at my level this is probably not even important and it should be easy mode, but I just feel like I won't know when to effectively use guard and other such abilities later on cause I am so used to it being lolezmode right now.Emonk3 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Why cant monks be Worgen... why cant monks be worgens. i am not too familiar with the lore on monks except from what i experienced in MoP, i have had my rogue for a very long time. switched him from a Nelf in cata to a Worgen. i love their character model and lore, and it just really is irritating its the one thing stopping me from using my boost for a monk when i get wod. can anyone help shed the light on this reason?Neobus5 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 question about mistweaver healing is it required to attack? like old atonement healing on disc priests? or can I heal the party/raid without ever attacking? is attacking required for healing or is it just an optional way to do things?Wardonis9 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 WW PvP problem, too much ramp I think the theory behind the growing wave is flavorfull wonderful. However, in PvP the WW ramp time is WAY too long. How many GCDs does it take to get Tiger Palm and Rising Sun Kick, a FoF, and a Black out ramped? What about CC? Did Rsk fall off? And for what, say, 4-6 Tiger Brews? Suggestions: 1) Make jab feel like something worthy of my time. Put a stacking dot bleed on it, also triggering Tiger Brews at 10 stacks. 2) Tiger Brew and WW Mastery rework. Put Tiger Brew on a 2 min CD. Have Mastery increase our Multistrike, masters of pressure points. Thanks for the read, A hopefull GrasshopperKraygore6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Brewmaster PvP \o/ So obviously (if any of you care to check) I have literally no idea what I'm talking about and no one should listen to me. That being said, I find brewmaster to be incredibly exciting. I give up some mobility but I totally feel like I bop people incredibly hard as opposed to ww. Not that walking with the wind doesn't do damage it just seems like I crit very hard and can heal myself for silly amounts and generally be a happy drunken mooer and what not. I wish someone not me (not bad) would try it out and tell me if I'm an idiot or not. Thanks for reading and have a great day!Otters65 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 WW DPS Questions With the buff to FoF and the new talents I have some quick questions about how I should be using FoF and Serenity with trinket procs, Tiger Strikes, and TEB Should I ever wait for trinket procs or Tiger Strikes to cast FoF or Serenity? Should I prioritize TEB 10 stack for FoF over Serenity? I know I need to pool my TEB 10 stack for FoF or Serenity but should I pool FoF or Serenity until I get a 10 stack or just use it on cd?Àlêx5 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Blizzard - Customer Service Is it really to much to ask for a blue post on what your opinions on the current state of WW - PvP is. Don't nerf the class into the ground and than ignore all of the customer feedback your getting on your database; making the forums irrelevant. -Thanks OxyOxycoffin0 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 [MW] Need help deciding HPally or MW PvE Will keep this short. Guild starting progression soon. Well-geared tanks and dps. I will be healing with a RDruid. Given these parameters, I am deadlocked in my decision between bringing this holy paladin or my MW monk. I enjoy both. I just want to be most useful to the group. I'm concerned about the synergy between my other healer and I. Would bringing the MW cause a problem since we might lack single target/tank healing? Or would it be sufficient to have a druid and monk healer? Any help or advice is very very much appreciated. This is one of the best class communities on these boards and I'm really hoping some good insights from other, more experienced players can help us out.Macharius15 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 I keep dying as WW while levelling to 100. I have never experienced dying so much while levelling to 100 although my 3 100's are a priest, mage and a warlock. This is my first time actually levelling a melee and like I always die from mobs while questing a tleast 2-3 times in a span of 5-10 mins.What am I doing wrong? I use chi wave/expel harm on cd but I feel like it's not enough. I need tips on survivability T_T.Volibearr9 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 New bm tank...questions Hi. Just started tNking normals on my monk and after reading icey veins and after a few runs, i have a few questions... At the basic level i need to just worry about: Keeping shuffle up 100% or close to it Clear my stagger with purifying brew Weave in elusive brew when i can Yes? My question about that is when to clear stagger and at how many stacks should i use elusive brew? I have a weak aura that tells me what percentage my stagger is and i have been clearing between 15-25% when possible. I think that it is still green when i do that. 30% is yellow. I have just been using elusive brew whenever i can. Is this ok? Lastly... For dungeon pulls of 3-5 mobs...what is your oopening sequence. Assume you have no chi to start. Thanks all! I know its a lot of questions but i do appreciate it.Nytas7 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Thinking about rolling a monk (MW) Hello! Monk is quite possibly the only class I have never played extensively, and because of this it has a certain allure to me. I have a couple of questions though before I set off on my great monkey mission. #1) Are MW monks viable in pvp at 100? #2) Are MW monks viable in pve at 100? Do monks have any fun mechanics to the class that really stand out ? conversely, are there any glaring issues that you see with monks that greatly detract from your enjoyment of the class? Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this and (i hope!) reply! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.Tristian3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 MW - lvl 100 talents I remember in MoP when you saw an elemental blast from a Shaman, a Chi Torpedo from a monk or a Gorefiend's Grasp from a DK you turned your head and were little jelly for not having it. You wanted so many of the level 90 talents. The level 100 talents this xpac are pretty lame across the board. I would love to see Breath of the Serpent get a rework into a usable Raid Talent it looks really cool. Maybe they could borrow Li Li's WATER DRAGON from Heroes of the Storm.Polygunn3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Quest with Archmage and Chromie When on my warrior this quest to defeat the spirit of Kairozdormu was fairly simple, (beat on him and kick the orbs back up and hide behind a rock when the aoe blast started) However as a healer how do I defeat this, I tried to kick the orbs and pulled agro from the mobs surrounding the circle, and neither Chromie nor Archmage picked them up, then there are no raid or party frames to be able to watch their health. Anyway on my first attempt I had the adds all over me and died, Then came straight to the forums to ask about this quest before spending hours doing it. Can someone tell me what the strategy for this fight is as a healer ? Nevermind I changed stances and beat it in like 20 seconds LOL However I really think Blizz dropped the ball on this one and didn't consider healers healing it. Neither Chromie or that useless Archmage held any agro.Yingandyang1 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 How do BM and MW stack up vs counterparts? How do BM's stack up against other tanks? What are their advantages / disadvantages vs other tank specs? I've heard BM tanking is much harder than other tanks in comparison because they have more resources to manage. How do MW's stack up against other healers? Pros/Cons vs other healer specs? I cant find anything about them besides a couple patches ago where people where just talking about how they sucked.Bandybrewer7 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Blue mushrooms gave me hope! TItle says it for me. Absolute joy to be MW when I had that haste buff... looking forward to better gear meaning higher baseline haste amounts. Hated a few points leveling when I'd suddenly get uber-sluggish from new level dropping haste % from the same gear rating though.Kungfukema2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Gift of the Serpent Keep seeing this around 4th on healing done after most movement heavy fights, but forgot to log. Is this odd or expected? Seeing a lot more healing from it whenever I was fistweaving at least part of the time too.Kungfukema3 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Mistweaver? I'm speaking strictly about PVE here. Is there something gravely wrong with the MW spec? Do the other healing classes just outperform it? I heal 99% of the time and this is the only spec I haven't touched yet, so I'm interested. But I have seen maybe a dozen mistweavers in-game to date and wonder why.Irisviel11 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 TeB. Every 10 stacks or every FoF? A required field is incomplete.Dìzzy2 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 Windwalker Question I have some simple question about the Chi Explosion build. 1. two-handed or dual wield? 2. What is the Correct Rotation? 3. What is the priority stats? 4. what is the right Weapon Enchants 5. Is the build viable in a single target Raid encounter? 6. Is this build Viable in Battle-ground and Arenas? 7. What is the Proper rotation.. I made this post because theres not much detail information about this build.. its not like Serenity. You can find Serenity build in sites like Whitehouse.gov. its everywhere i tell yahJacquette6 Jan 1, 2015
Jan 1, 2015 It's troubling... How incredibly ridiculous it is that I can't roll with the flag or orbs. Or even Flying Serpent Kick as WW. I know this has been posted a couple of times but there is nothing in this universe that can quell the rage in my heart when I can't get away from folks. Yes I use Transcendence when needed but I can't even get across the field. Not trying to QQ or whatevs but it just makes me incredibly sad. *cries*Vegéta8 Jan 1, 2015
Dec 31, 2014 Did WW just become the worst flag carriers? I don't know if i missed it in the notes but we are no longer able to FSK or Roll while holding the flag. It seems odd that they will take that away from us since other classes still have all of their movement based skills available. mages still have blink, warriors can still heroic leap, intervene, and charge, Rogues have BoS, druids have god mode speed. I find it odd that something that is so critical to the way the class plays is impacted by holding a flag... Thanks for listening... just got crapped on by a frost mage because I had no gap closer... :(Pints24 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 MW stat weights Could anyone provide me with the ratios of each stat? I just hit 100 on my monk alt a couple days ago and I'm trying to determine whether the 655 Highmaul stuff that I picked up is better than some of the 630 pieces I have. The reason I'm asking is because the 655s lack Multistrike. I can't seem to find the actual ratios anywhere. IE 1.5 MS = 1 Int, etc.Oprahwndfury19 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 So it looks ww monk is still bad. I been rolling with brewmaster and not only have been able to actually reach my cap, but paired up with frost deathknights and pretty much any spec of rogue I have actually won many matches, my rating is not 2k or anything but to be honest I don;t plan on pushing rating until I have all of my conquest gear. Anyway I hear a lot of people mentioning Holinka, did he ever post on this forum about the state of ww monks?Fenghuo2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 MW needs to fistweave? ^^^ haven't played monk in a long time. Is fistweaving still viable? Is it what I should be doing?Joojii14 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 MW Stats Hey guys, so my guild told me to check out AMR for my stats (they were saying Haste=Crit and I want Multistrike) but when I go to AMR it tells me other stats are higher than what I want. Can any one here help me out because I am confused as to what stats I want to be focusing on, I know pure int is strongest for healers all around.Thirteen2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 what enchants to use on 1 handers As the title suggests, I need help in determining what is the best enchants to use on monk 1 handers. I see a lot of people still using shattered hand with ilvl 660+. I have also seen people use frostwolf x2 and frostwolf/thunderlord. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.Narcasisst4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Mana issues as mistweaver Hi. My mistweaver is ilvl 624 and im having major mana issues in heroics. Thinkng i can switch to spirited crame to gain mana tra stacks im still burning a fair amount of mana and my heals and eminence are doing zip in that stance. The group takes a bunch of dmg so i need to go back to wise serpent and get everyone back up burning more mana so it doesnt seem efficient to go to crane... Any tips on mana management?Xfoo13 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Are troll monks good? I love monks and trolls. They don't seem to match together though. I've been thinking of race changing into a troll. The real question is is it okay, good, or bad to be a troll monk?Loktrmonkgar4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Transcendence in Dalaran arena Monks exploiting this bug all the time, needs fixing.Shivice3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Monk Threat in PvP Is there any way to not generate tons of threat as a BrM in PvP? I always end up tanking the PvE elements of the BGs and without at least one decent pocket healer its a death sentence. It would be nice to just do damage without the increased threat of a tank. My DK and warrior can switch stances to accomplish this, why can't monk?Ohso4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Thinking about playing MW monk... Thinking about picking up MW monk, but one aspect of the class intimidates me a little. That being stance dancing and maintain the buffs of the class. I have played a shaman for a while and I just have to much nostalgia for the way things use to be back in BC/WotLK, that I just can't get into Shaman healing the way it is now and I am looking for a change. I know Holy Pally, Disc Priest, and Resto Druid are the bread winners right now, but I like my class choices to be a little more on the non-traditional high fantasy when I can help it. Anyway, like I asked, is this a really complicated healing class that is tough, unless really skilled, to get the most out of? Or would one say the difficulty is moderate at best?Brynhildur4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 My Monk and my DK. An eye opener... Just wanted to post, in the hopes somebody at Blizzard further reads, my concern about the problematic monk: I am a returning player, skipped MoP. Boosted a Monk, went WWalker. I found the spec fun, and leveled up. Being that I was "newish" and back into the fray, I had nothing to compare to. I thought things were supposed to be as they were....Challenging. I couldn't beat the silver proving grounds in all blues. PvP was good until I hit 100 and the double whammy nerfs. So, I rolled a DK. Instantly starting chewing things in Frost Spec to pieces. Obliterates, back to back Killing Sprees, 40K crits /swoon at the wonderous damage! Then, the healing...Conversion ticks for 5k, 25K healing Death Strikes, Runic Empowerment heal....INVINCIBLE!!!! TLDR: Monks do zero damage and have zero healing. In 3-5 globals my DK can hit 100k dmg. Monk? hahaha...jab 2k, jab 2k, TIger Palm 3k, jab 2k, Rising Sun 8k, Expel harm, Chi Wave 7k. jab 2k, Fists of Fury 19k? That's like 7 globals to maybe hit 40k? And I am only at 6 stacks of Brew? Whaaaa>>>?? Suggestion: Put the debuff of Tiger Palm and the buff of Rising Sun into one skill. Or, put a stackable DoT on jab. It's a horrendous chi builder, zero damage, total waste of a GCD. Make it cool to Kung Fu, give me a stackable Jab DoT? Make Tiger Brew max at 6 stacks? Make it on a simple 2 min timer? The ramp time is toooo long. Ramp is just too long for these guys. As a player of both, I really love the monk and hope Blizzard does something, especially PvP. Please, help their PvP.Kraygore27 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Possible Solutions to PvP Our horrible, horrible levelling perks. Perhaps if they were changed to buff our defensives or something we could actually be useful? But come on 30% faster rolls? LOL Yea, thats right up there with 30 seconds forbearance and improved execute for hunters and pallys. I seriously think that this could be what really changes our class around without making us OP in PvE.Agility2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Monk OP? See what classes dominate CM... It's all DK's, Druids, and Rogues. But we know which classes are Blizz's love children :)Wranghungro13 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 MWs in PvP: Tips and Tricks so far. Videos of some gameplay: Fistweaving in 2s: http://youtu.be/gzoD_h4xchQ Struggle-cleave 3s: http://youtu.be/jYlujpRFQVU The overwhelming consensus is that MWs are doing poorly in PvP, and will continue to be bad. Though we really can't be sure of this until we're a few more months into the season, I contend that this is far from the truth. But the current state of MWs forces us to play drastically different, and gives us a whole new niche in arenas: Fistweaving. With the ability to stance dance, we have the core of a WW built into the Stance of the Spirited Crane. I am able to do roughly 1/2 of the output as my partner in 2s, and about 1/3 to 1/4 (depending on what you're facing) in 3s. And considering how low damage/healing is right now, this extra damage matters. And it matters even more because it is burst. So here are a few tips/tricks I've noticed so far, many of which are not in spell tooltips: 1. The Perils of Stance Dancing: It takes a global to switch stances, which can seem scary when our current trauma-heal rotation is Soothing Mist + Surging Mist spam. First of all, save yourself some keybinding and consider making the following macro: /cast [Stance:1] stance of the wise serpent /cast [Stance:2] stance of the spirited crane This will shift your stance. Warriors have used these macros for years, and now we get to as well. You can shift stances while Silenced and Rolling/Chi Torpedoing (you have to shift THEN roll/torpedo). This matters as globals are precious. So in example, I've rolled into a fight (and shifted into Crane), Tiger Palm'd, RSK'd, Chi Brew + Chi Explosion/Blackout Kick, and shift/rolled out to a pillar to begin healing again. Remember, you can use Cocoon/Revival while in Crane stance, and do not be afraid to spam Surging Mist in Crane either, as the 20% critical strike chance bonus (Crane's Zeal) applies to these casts as well. 2. Different kinds of burst: Yes, we have different amounts of burst versus sustain depending on which level 90 and 100 talents we choose. Rushing Jade Wind: For better sustained. You'd be surprised how much tea you generate with the critical strike chance bonus from Crane's Zeal (remember, Mana Tea gains can crit, giving you two instead of one). So don't be afraid to choose it, especially if you are comfortable healing in Crane (most viable in 2s). It also works well with our mastery. If you're hitting 3+ targets in Crane stance within 20yds of your Statue, Eminence is proc'ing twice, not once. So every tick, you are effectively applying your mastery to 6+ targets across however many people are in your group and near you. It's a little complex to think about, but the point is, you generate a TON of spheres. When you're expecting burst from the enemy team, it is great to have these mine fields out, as a simple detonation can bring your partners back up as you transition back to Serpent stance. Invoke Xuen: This will most likely still be the preferred talent for PvP, as it's long duration (which matches a number of offensive CDs) and subsequent potent healing from Eminence can save your team. It also benefits from the duplication of Eminence from Crane stance + Statue (50/50%). You should also see this ability as an opportunity to burst with your team mates. In example, with Xuen cleaving at least 2-3 targets (very realistic against the abundance of Hunters and DKs), you have enough HPS to dump your Chi into purely offensive abilities. Chi Explosion: Not only does this ability do some great healing, it does some great damage. I've had it hit with Tiger's Palm/RSK buffs up for ~42k. Be sure to read the tooltip difference in Crane versus Serpent stance. This seems like a better talent to take (versus Pool of Mists) for sustain, as the additional healing enables you to stay in Crane longer. Pool of Mists: This is the most additional burst we can bring to a team. With three charges of RSK to unload on someone, be sure to spec for Chi Brew to make sure you can use them in succession. In the ideal scenario, you're roll/shifting into a fight with 4+ Chi already, getting your Tiger's Palm buff up, and then RSKx3, shifting back and perhaps hovering for a moment the Touch of Death execute. 3. Generating Chi: We are now Chi starved. Chi has become infinitely more valuable, whereas in MoP, it was just something to dump from time to time to make sure we had the Mana Tea stacks for going into mid and late game. You may have noticed that Crackling Jade Lightning costs a poop ton of mana in Crane stance. But it also builds 4+ Chi very quickly, and does a fair amount of damage. I've used this a number of times to get those Touch of Death's on targets, only when you have the Mana Tea stacks. The knockback seems to also be more likely to occur, and can be used not only for the obvious knockback utility, but interrupting casts. [Continued]Jao25 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Tier 3 Talents for BrM Every guide I've read says that your Chi Brew is your best overall option for the tier 3 talent, and to take Power Strikes instead if you feel the need for more overall chi generation at the expense of Elusive Brew stacks. However, going through the list of top CM times, it looks like more than half of the BrM tanks are taking Ascension instead of either Chi Brew or Power Strikes. Does anyone know why that is? Is it just a CM cheese thing for the ability to use Expel Harm more often and/or pool chi for burstier damage/abilities?Nadim2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Weapon hit distance? If someone is duel wielding swords and another fist weapons, do you need to be closer to your target to hit them with fists? Same goes for axes/maces, or is there no difference in weapons?Iceygoddess2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Fought a MW for over a minute Not a single stun/Skull bash did a damn thing to him. I know it was over a minute cause he used his stun on me twice that has a 45 second cooldown. SO what magical ability do they get that prevents ANY cc?Locoly13 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 The WW fix. Just give them an instant heal, with a CD, that uses Chi. Boom fixed.Battlefieldz2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 Mastery... Can we please fix this train-wreck of a stat for Windwalkers? After 5.3 introduced the Rune of Re-Origination they changed our stat priority from where Mastery wasn't great but it wasn't terrible either to something that is just almost a wasted stat for us. Now it's just terrible across the board. Prior to 6.0 it was manageable because we could reforge away the mastery into something not as bad. But now I have gotten two 645 items from follower missions and had to chuck both in the vendor because of Mastery. A 15 ilvl higher item, because of how terrible mastery is as a fix for ONE trinket in MoP, is worse than a 630 or 636 piece of gear. And don't say the Agi covers it, it doesn't. I simmed with both pieces and the Mastery is so bad that it lowers the damage output even with the additional itemization for Agility and another secondary. So please, revert Mastery to what it was before 5.3 or do something to allow us to fix randomized gear stats.Jadepaws39 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 S%@! class for PvP, GOD F%¨! DAMMIT I f@#!#$ DK hitted 2x as much as me...4,5m in a 3m match...F%$# U 2 BLIZZARD AND HOLINKA PUT THAT DK RIGHT THROUGH UR A#@Gorvak7 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 is ww monk good? for casual PVE like just heroics and lfr or should i not bother getting to 100?Miy4 Dec 30, 2014