Feb 13, 2015 70 Twink Brewmaster. Okay, so I am planning on making a 70 twink Brewmaster, and I'm wondering if anyone has one that they can link their armory, or if someone knows of a site with BiS equips. Thanks, and much appreciated. ^-^Iuki3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 WW Stats. Enough haste. Since BrF has so much crit / multi gear I've lost TONS of haste. I need to do more testing but after messing around with it for a while I've changed my stat priority a bit. Would like to see what everyone else is doing. Haste(to around 800) > Multi > Crit >=Haste Now I don't have the 4 set quite yet so I don't know if having almost zero haste in favor of multi will be worth it.Trunkmonky6 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Agility or int heirlooms for leveling MW? Which are better? I would have thought int, but I remember seeing somwhere somebody said agility til a certain level... and yes I know its probably faster to level as BrM or WW, but I already have a 100 monk that has those specsMamiko1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Make my FistWeaver go! or RL wants hybrids Srs. Talking about a hybrid here. The very essence of doing both implies not being a master of either. The problem is that we have a lack of burst and/or a lack of reactive ability. Right now a fistweaver is essentially a glorified HoT. Yes with chi ex you can pool chi to burst for spike damage, or sac dps to pool rsk's for burst damage aka burst healing, but the reality is if we get tuned to 50%/50%, we're lacking some basic tools given to either dps or heals. Not only that, but we can't make intelligent decisions with our healing. Ex1: Oh snap, the tank is dying. I can _____. FW Answer: punch stuff like I've been doing the whole time. Druid answer: ironbark, regrowth spam, etc. One thing that needs to be mentioned is that we're crossing the streams here. There is a certain level of difficulty that is associated with the dps role, as well as with the hps role. These are two vastly differentl play styles. The play style of FW is by far on the side of how a dps plays the game. Even the data focus is vastly different. (healers stare at health bars, and I assume dps do not) Looking at it through the lens of a pure healer is both unfair to the hybrid role, but also very telling in terms of what this new hybrid style is missing. The biggest nail in our coffin however breaks down to this: why would a raid leader want to bring a fw? The answer can't be "because he can be a mistweaver." That leaves only "because I don't need 4 healers but 3 isn't enough" That is a very small window of welcoming, and very sporadic. If we want to think of hybrid as a role, if we want to see more hybrid specs for classes in the future (looking at you disc), we need to be a role that you, if not have to bring, want to bring x amount of. 2 tanks, 3 healers, 13 dps, 2 hybrids. How do we do that? Easy. Let us control our dps/hps ratio within the encounter... 70%/30% to 30%/70% as needed. No direct additional control or tools needed. Pure healers would still be needed to do those things (healing tanks, oh snap healing, general hps throughput, healing raid cds), and hybrids would still be a huge benefit. The playstyle would be essentially managing overhealing, or more elegantly put, to manage and react to what is needed. You could drop this role/spec into current content. It would break nothing nor depreciate any classes/roles. The only problem I can see would be tuning since they would add a smoothing factor to healing and damage taken. Hell, if big bro wants to breath some life into the game and keep the monies flowing, I think a new role that only requires retuning some specs (or splitting them) would be a hella good idea, especially compared to effort put in. Other hybrids? enhancement shaman disc priest ret pally Hell why not hybrids? give locks a life drain and redistribute spec give rogues a combat medic spec that use bandaging while attacking (omg the flavor is strong with that one) I'm sure pure dps classes would love a little variety in their lives.Darkdragonv14 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 PTR 6.1 Mana Tea 3x unbuffed spirit I only PvE. I was okay hearing the 4x as much since spirit is the best start for healers. However, monks arent the strongest healers of the bunch, and I know on some fights I do find myself using a mana pot because I run almost oom for whatever reason on that fight. I just find it ridiculous the amount of beneficial secondary stats and going to a pure spirit static trinket to get back to even close what were currently are. That is just too much throughput healing to have to give up. When its competitive raid spots, I think I am going to start working on another healer to be safe.Monkj42 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 What Controls Guard Amount??? I heard it was bonus armor (not by design, but by abuse). What= bigger guard numbers? I ask because I feel like my bubble was stronger PRE 100 than now. Only thing I noticed that changed was that far less bonus armor on gear and now more crit/mastery from PVP gear. Which stat if I want to get those 300k guard crits?Malicè11 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Are you !@#$ing serious Healing while in Crane Stance is reduced by 33.3%. what the !@#$ is this %^-*Sñowpâw27 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Mistweaver overall BRF healing review. Mistweavers have been put down and sometimes rejected from raids due to being thought to be weak. But the truth is Mistweavers are unique, you either play one good and they are amazing, or you play one bad and you get kicked for sucking! BRF encounters, errrgh..Lots of tank mechanics but healing seems stable, but how exactly are mistweavers doing? Comment below after reading my thoughts and say if you agree and your thoughts. Mistweavers do some great AOE healing and being there's quite a bit of fights in BRF that are stacking big damage Butcher type fights. Gruul is a big example for that, reminds me a ton of the Butcher encounter in Highmaul. That said, are we coming up short as we somewhat did in Highmaul? Not at all! In Highmaul I regularly topped the meters by a lot, beating other monks, druids, pallies, and priests, as well as many other monks did the same when I would DPS or Tank a raid. I would suggest not bringing more than one monk to your raids if you're leading one or have a say in it, not because it's not a good combo, it's a great combo! But Renewing Mist can screw up and lower both monks Uplift heals as well as other heals that don't work well together! I would say that Monks are doing good with BRF here but my basic stat priorities and choices of talents go like this for progression raiding. Multistrike Crit Intellect Are my three base stats. Tiger's Lust. Chi Burst. Power Strikes. Leg Sweep. Healing Elixirs. (Diffuse magic if it's a magic damage heavy fight.) Rushing Jade Wind. (Can highly vary depending on the encounter and if people aren't stacked just go with Xuen. The extra damage may not seem big but it is big in the longrun.) Pool of Mists. At the moment I roll with Glyph of Soothing Mist. I prefer to channel it right down to last second then end it for an epic long speed boost! Glyph of Targeted Expulsion. This glyph right here is awesome, I hate casting Expel Harm on myself just for chi. Glyph of Detoxing. Like it or not, dispelling can be big on fights and the glyph helps a ton with it. Reasons for not taking: Glyph of Life Cocoon Glyph of Mana Tea Glyph of Renewing Mist Glyph of Surging Mist. Glyph of Life Cocoon: Most of the time unless it's a big mechanic, or you screwed up when you had to avoid something, you will not be needing to cast this when stunned. I use it before a big hit on the tank happens. Glyph of Mana Tea: This glyph takes control away, I'd rather time my Mana Tea's to get a full mana regen all at once and not have to stress about waiting for it to come back off of cooldown. Glyph of Renewing Mist: I may get hate for this honestly, but here's the deal. I don't think this glyph is useful in PVE in all honesty, PvP? Yeah. But not PVE. 95% of the time the people you want your Renewing Mist on will BE within the range they need to be and if not you can just roll over and cast it, I don't feel like the slot should be wasted on a glyph that doesn't help you in a BIG way, some may not agree with this but in my opinion people will stay grouped together enough to where you don't need it. Glyph of Surging Mist: As much as I fistweave each encounter, I find it useless tbh. I can easily cast it when I get the instant proc after 5 stacks. I think it robs the control from you, you can easily cast it on someone missing 450 health when the tank who is missing 75000 health could use it, I think that you should be able to control it as you see fit. Thanks for reading all!Pandycake5 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Best Race for MW? (pvp) I'm leveling up a second monk, and I want to make it different than human. Dwarves are getting nerfed, so it's between Gnome, NE or Draeni, any suggestions?Mysticall1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Idea to help WW in 6.1 New spell: Forced Acknowledgement Brew - Each tweet sent from in-game generates a stack of Forced Acknowledgement Brew. - Consuming 10 stacks of Forced Acknowledgement Brew forces all party and raid members as well as all enemies within 40 yards to stop attacking for 30 seconds and focus on the Monk, allowing it to catch up in DPS.Keng9 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 An analysis of WW DPS in BRF Hi everyone, On these forums, there is a general consensus that windwalkers are under performing on DPS but, some posts tend to disagree. Feedback comes from a wide variety of people, from some of the top ranking windwalkers, down to the relatively casual players (such as myself). Are windwalkers just a bunch of complainers or are we really in need of help? For those interested in how monks are currently playing in BRF, I'd like to present some logs. For those interested, a recent analysis of windwalker performance in highmaul can be found here: When looking at the logs: - I'm examining dps at the 80th percentile. - I'm looking at heroic kills (mythic ones do not have enough parses yet) - When I compare our dps directly to other specs, I have chosen the #3 spec instead of #1 (some specs have a very strong niche on certain fights, so #3 seems fairer). Overall, how do we rank ( When all bosses are considered, we are ranked as the lowest class and 15th out of 24 on the damage specs (37,495 WW parses). Collectively, here are the number of parses from damage dealers of each class: 142,754 hunter 116,020 mage 95,397 warlock 87,129 druid 80,236 warrior 79,536 rogue 74,271 shaman 68,804 paladin 58,591 death knight 50,707 priest 37,495 monk Although one can argue that there are a ton of factors that could contribute to monks being the least played class, if their dps is truly lower than other specs, that is likely to be a significant factor. Looking at Individual fights, monk ranks as (see here for individual fights: [Fight] [Class] [Spec] [Disparity between #3 spec] Gruul 11/11 16/24 - 2,936 DPS (9% decrease) Oregorger 11/11 19/24 - 3,320 DPS (12% decrease) Blast Furnace 10/11 13/24 - 8,203 DPS (19% decrease) Hans and Franz 8/11 9/24 - 1,541 DPS (5% decrease) Flamebender 6/11 6/24 - 1,196 DPS (3% decrease) Kromog 11/11 19/24 - 6,253 DPS (17% decrease) Darmac 11/11 19/24 - 11,163 DPS (26% decrease) Thogar 11/11 20/24 - 16,361 DPS (31% decrease) Iron Maidens 1/11 1/24 + 3,194 DPS (7% increase) Blackhand 11/11 21/24 - 4,877 DPS (14% decrease) Averaging all fights together (which is not the best metric - but it proves a point), we are 12.9% lower than the #3 dps spec. On 6 out of 10 fights, we are the weakest class. As most may have already guessed, our strength is cleave, but maidens offer the only fight with sustained cleave, leaving us weak on most other fights. Our single target is fairly weak, but it seems our biggest problem is weak AOE presence. The fights with heavy AOE are the fights where we perform the most poorly. Concerns about problems with windwalker damage are growing (problems have been apparent for months now) and there are a ton of threads out there with solutions. I don't think it is my place here to present any, and I'll leave that to the theorycrafters. Thanks to anyone who made it through the whole topic! Edit: Sorry for the sloppy chart, its the best I can do on forums.Coricidin7 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 PVP MW vs. Combat Rogue How in the hell do you live through a Combat rogue??? It seems they just faceroll tunnel you until they get a kill.... And eventually get it because of evasion and Cloak of shadows..... Please help with IdeasLitespeed11 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [ww] Id like some serious feedback On why you should bring a WW over a warrior. I cant think of any reasons. WW niche is multi target, but with the 6 different nerfs to monks off the start, they are barely middle of the pack in their niche environments. Warriors have everything WW offers, but with a CRAP ton more damage. I really enjoy WW, but I cant reasonably expect my group to bring me as WW due to these glaring issues that have not been addressed. I have seen so many posts both here on the official forums and elsewhere stating that WW mastery is far to inconsistent to be reliable. One other thing that has bugged me beyond all else, is the FoF changes that went live for some reason. FoF currently is exactly what you would call "clunky" and is in a poor state imo. Please for the love of all WW''s out there, please remove the melee target requirement. Am I alone? Any good reason to bring a WW anymore? I love the spec, but the disparity is far to large in damage done. Far too much work to be middle of the pack if not below (mostly below)Sektumsempra10 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Trying to get a better understanding of MW. Hello everyone, I used to play a Discipline Priest, but I switched to Mist Weaver for the sake of healing comp (as we recruited another Discipline Priest). Currently, in our raid of about 13 people, we have a Disc Priest, Druid, and Holy Pally (who's usually DPS for the easier fights). Anyway, I believe I have a basic understanding of the healing "rotation" of MW. But, for some reason, I feel like I'm not doing something correctly, as I'm constantly being outhealed by the Druid and Priest. Now, I understand that meters aren't everything, and I'm not caught up in the whole competition aspect of it -- I just feel like I have some more potential. From my experiences, I have the impression that monks do particularly well on fights that deal steady raid damage (such as Beastlord? Not sure if that's his name). Whereas, on fights where there are somewhat bursty raid damage phases and heavy tank damage, the druid/priest are a little more fitted for that. In other words, I feel like MW are better at dishing out constant, steady heals, considering the only raid CD we have is Revival and Spinning Crane kick (RJW) which drains a lot of mana, and seems impractical at times because of the relatively small stacked melee/ranged groups. Do you agree with my opinion? Do you disagree? I'd love to hear opinions from other perspectives.Inyourcloset1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 I want a mastery I can love also I love healing and I love mistweavers but OMG do I love the potential amazingness of the resto Shaman mastery. I want a mastery that makes it so I can't wait to have it as much as the Shaman one did. Also Shaman mastery is always in good use for raiding and pvp, until raiding gets to a farm point, but even then their mastery is still useful and great. I just want a mastery as useful as the Shaman one for mistweavers. Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Question regarding SEF clones and taking dmg When i'm looking at some of my warcraft logs it looks like i'm taking a lot of avoidable damage, however during the encounter i don't recall taking a whole lot of damage. Do SEF clones take damage at all? And if they do, do they count towards our dmg taken?Stefonovich1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 DPS went down from last night... No idea why. Last night I was ranking 98th and such on several fights....Now I'm barely pushing 80th Did we get hotnerfed again?Riyyah1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Best MW race? I've been looking at the ladders and it seems like there really isn't a "best race" for MW on Alliance. Thoughts?Xeyu4 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 2 Mistweavers in a raid So my question..kind of a two part.. 1; Can two mistweavers heals snipe each other? 2; Has anyone else gone with another monk into a raid? Lets say heroic HM..breaking it down more to a fight heroic Imp with another mistweaver and seen ones heals doing great and ones being about 5 - 6 k HPS less? Scenario my raid comp is bringing 2 MW healers right now..yeah we are hurting for heals a little..any who..lets say on heroic Imp one is pulling 30 - 31k HPS the other around 26-27k HPS is it possible ones renewing mist will offset the others? I ask this because i know when there is not another monk I'm hitting 31k HPS..when we bring the second monk along i notice my healing going down a bit. to around 26 - 27k HPS while his are sitting at 30 - 31kMiraj15 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Time to throw in the towel As a WW dps I just can't do it on BRF. All other classes are consistently above me. And I am talking like double my dps. Other classes seem to be scaling much faster. We are a progression guild and my WW is not scaling. If anyone has any luck, tips, or secrets please help. Otherwise I have to re-roll.Nudoc1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 We Have ONE Dps Spec!!!!!! I'm not gonna post logs or sims of how bad my dps is. You already know that blizz. What i wanna know is why you continue to buff other classes that have multiple dps specs and yet WW remains total !@#$. At first i thot WW's terrible dps was like a hybrid dps tax. Now its starting to seem like your back pedaling this class or stalling us cuz not even yall know how to fix this, I'm not mad anymore, im just completely stunned at this point. For real tho, if your not interested in making the class viable, let us transfer our effort/gear into comparable rewards on a differnt toon/class or something. I have been playing the game since shortly after launch and i have to say this is the first time im actually pissed to the point id quit. Bottom line is, we have one dps spec, just one. why in the actual %^-* would you make it dead last or near dead last. !@#$, pick a class like warlock or mage or hunter and let one of their THREE dps specs be total %^-*, im not asking for top dps, i just want to be viable. My point is made, You have til 6.1 to fix monk or im out /unsub...Your move blizzMartialart0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 MW stat priority pvp Hi guys any advice for stat priority? Should I go Versatility > Haste > Crit? 3v3 arena and RBG.Khataran3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 a new idea - mistweaving DPS so we can play normally running around if we want to instead of changing specs, we could have soothing mist turn into like a beam of a same kind but that causes damage to the target of what our heals would, Renewing mists would be like a DoT, and so and so forth. for those of us who enjoy the magic of the monk, i think it would be really cool. :)Chiraq11 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 MW Mastery Spell Name? Anyone know if the healing spheres (Gift of the Serpent) shows up somewhere else on Recount/Skada. It's almost a top secondary stat for me but it only accounts for 3.9% of my healing O.oNila2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Monk BRM low DPS Hello there first time posting something on the forums here was just was wondering why my dps is so low in BRF some help with be amazing plus tips I'll post my log's Logs Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Why can't MW mastery Be tied to our tea stacks? I personally don't like fist weaving but know it's the best way to generate stacks while serpent healing takes forever and costs tons of mana to generate stacks.Nurata10 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Mistweavers... I haven't fully played a Mistweaver for a while and certainly not at the start of this expansion. What the hell happened to them? I decided to boost this one and my Lord what a mistake. Playing through the starting area for this expac (That I have done four other times, one on a WW) is horrible. I'm tapping these things not hitting them. Not doing any real damage at all. Constantly changing back and forth for healing stance and then fighting stance is crazy. Does it get better? Mistweavers used to be a blast to me.Unari17 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Brewmaster tanking. Hello all, just wondering where a good brewmaster thread is? I Main Mistweaver..but my guild is in need of a off spec tank for alt runs and such. I enjoyed tanking back in the day, so figure why not see if i can make the monk a tank off spec instead of leveling/paying to transfer a toon to my new server, So any info or just links other then icy veins would be much appreciated..( i plan on looking at icy veins also) Much appreciated allSpärkles3 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 How do BM's compare to blood DK's? Hi Guys, We're bringing in a friend of ours to be the other tank in our raid group and unfortunately he rolled a DK as well. For the sake of raid diversity I'm going to be leveling another tank and I'm torn between warrior and monk. I know monks are great tanks but what I'm curious about are the mechanics and cooldowns. Would you say that a Monk is harder than blood DK or somewhat easier? What are the pros/cons?Bennjy15 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 what makes a solid WW at pvp after doing some research I realized that there really isn't any good gear for a monk until lvl 90. but with that said im confused on what I should do in order to get maximum damage and attack speed for my monk. I was told agility but then I was told to look more into multi-strike. any advice on this?Jmft6 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 BrM or MW in CM I've been looking at CM transmog and i really want some of them but looking at the records on my server (these are different people) but every record is held by a blood dk, resto druid, beast hunter, Combat rogue and the last is either a frost mage or WW monk. However i hate WW and am quite bad at it as well so is there any hope for being a BrM or a MW. If so does anyone have any advice or guides for it? Edit - I just saw the post Farther down Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 WW Monk Healing Blizzard why would you take healing sphere's now all we have is surging mist and with a very poor quality heal Blizzard please bring back healing sphere'sKastiah4 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Resolve and Guard Does Guard add to Resolve or multiply it? For example, say I have 200% Resolve, which is 200% increased self-healing. Guard says that it increases self-healing by 30%. If I apply Guard, does it only increase my self-healing to 230% (by adding 30) or a higher number, like 260% or 290%? (200*1.3 or 300*1.3-100)Llanna2 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 WW monk PVP? So I hear WW monk suck at PVE, is this true for PVP as well? I see less of you guys than Shaman's but I'm feeling like making a Monk alt. I probably will either way but just wanted to know if monk community thinks WW specifically is ok in PVP.Oprawìndfury6 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 2 Simple Fixes for WW PvP Generally, I have a blast playing my monk and always have since they were introduced. Every class goes thru ups and downs, but the limitations monks face currently is too much. As I see it, these two things would drastically improve our survivability and wouldn't effect damage or healing for PvP OR PvE. 1. Take Disable off of GCD. Make it function independently of your other abilities. 2. Make Tiger's Lust grant immunity to snares or roll and FSK grant immunity for a short time after use. It's not fair to use an ability that removes a snare and immediately have another snare applied. It's a CD that goes to waste. This would negate a lot of the underpowered healing issues IMO and allow us to not be kited SO HARD even by MELEE classes (i.e. feral, paladin). But, that is another discussion for another time. Thoughts?Scottm4 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Draenei or Pandaren I know the forums probably see these posts a lot: "What race should I go for [insert class here]?" But I REALLY like the Brewmaster animations on both the Draenei and the Pandaren and IDK... Really starting to love the Draenei aesthetically. All I'd like to see is a general consensus on what race people seem to prefer: Male Pandaren or Male Draenei for a Brewmaster Monk, based purely on aesthetics?Barleybear2 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 MW recalling ideas Just starting to MW again since the beginning of MoP. I remember reading something about changes coming to allow our statue to heal 2 additional targets. what happened to that? Also why the eff did they remove chi from soothing mist!?!?Navex1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 MistWeaver Talents So i'm just coming back from siege and curious if these things still hold true. Chi brew is always best T3 Talent. Chi Torpedo is always complete garbage in comparison to other 2 T6 abilities.Kintamas15 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 How to fix WW monk. 1) Increase Stance of the Fierce Tiger to 20%. 2) Change SEF - 1 clone out you do 70% of your damage and the clone does 40%. 2 clones out you do 50% of your damage and each clone does 40%. Each clone always does 40%. 3) Make Fists of Fury baseline to 10 yards (instead of melee) for primary target. Glyphs can still impact secondary targets on top of that 10 yard range (think of Shockwave for stun radius minus the channel). 4) Put Zen Med back to its original functionality. Zen Med now reduces 99% of damage taken by the monk and redirects 20% of raid damage taken to the monk. Channeled. Lasts 4 seconds, 2 minute CD. This would also work for MW and revival would need a nerf. 5) New - Windwalker's Meditation - Grants 10 stacks of Tigereye Brew upon use. 10 minute CD. 6) increase SCK and RJW baseline values by 20% to compensate for reduction in SEF. I feel like this combo would help PVP for single target burst as well as making FoF useful (not needing paralysis to set it up) as well as PVE because it would make us less one trick ponies (sustained cleave). The main thing though is that it is nerfing our cleave (especially with ChiEx) but increasing our burst AoE a bit. Sustained AoE would be about the same or slightly higher.Adornus13 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Monk vs Hunter Hello guys! I'm here just to ask some help. I know that all the classes has the perfect tools to beat any other class. So I'm a monk and since WoD release I found that 1v1 of Monk vs Hunter is extremelly DIFF for the monks (at least for me). I know what I need to do, like... I have Paralyze, Roll, FsK and other things but I can't beat any hunters anyway. So I ask for some help, tips, please guys! Thanks everybody :P ^^Äÿsä19 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 What raid utli can WW have? Sense WW dps isn't the best and we are if not, the only class without a raid util what kind do you think we could have?Mazuru11 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Blizzard you disgust me "Windwalker" Now listen up, You just sent me a Ten year Anniversary edition Bronze Orc on a Frost wolf for playing this game non-stop for 10 yrs., yes 10 straight years. So with that said my time played alone should mean something, to the point. Excluding locks at the start of Vanilla, Windwalkers are in the worst shape I have "ever" seen a spec in 10 years. I like to play this as a 2v2 alt in arena to help buds cap their alts, LOL not any more. Is this a joke? We die, everyone knows we die and we are trained or flat ignored because our dmg is a joke. It takes way too long to build up and other classes just have better defense cool downs. I get out damaged by everything even when they are in far worse gear than what I have. In the past the buildup was fine we had the ability to survive and create pressure, now we don't live long enough to create pressure. The best case now in pvp is that I run in blow all my cds and port out and spam surging mist on myself just long enough to maybe jump back in for 15 seconds and hope the hunter or mage I play with can do real dps. Compared to any other DPS playing right now we are terrible, I have been playing long enough to know that if one of the core classes example: mage sucked like this you would hot fix changes in real fast. Why have you left us this way for this long knowing we are terrible? FOF-needs to be reverted back to MOP standard Grapple Weapon needs to return to WW’s only TOK- needs to be 100% again RSK,TP, and Jab-All Need massive buffs. We need a passive dmg mitigation added as well or our self heals need to vastly increase.Bonefíst25 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 any good mw streamers? Im trying to get past that good ole 1800 wall, and am trying to up my gameplay. Was wondering if there any good MW I can learn from. ThanksBeardok4 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Why is there no Blue Responces about WW? There is obvious issues with the monk class. I am not even going to touch the PvP subject on WW, just the PvE aspect. Why with so much glaring evidence from multiple logs last tier, and with a patch in the works are monks not even being looked at to be reworked. Simply the best monks in the world are last on single target DPS. Any amazing parses was due to the 4 set bonus which has been nerfed. What I am getting at why have the Blues or Developers, or anyone commented on the state of the spec and class? Why do we get the least amount of changes? All of our changes have been flat out percentage modifiers overall. Our stance/RSK/TP. This feels like the balancing of the Hunter class in MoP where they had to constantly change the AP on Aspect of the Hawk over and over and over to bring Hunters in line, yet they are not even attempting to balance the class. It is our only DPS spec and it is the lowest in the game. I feel a Hybrid dps Tax in effect and I thought that was gone?!?Buddhaboris21 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Monk tweaks i beleive will make a better monk Here are just a few monk tweaks I think would make the monk better along the 6.1 patch notes Increase the healing by surging mist by idk maybe 15%? and I would really like to see the other tier 2 talents rebuffed there honestly terrible other then chi wave. and maybe fix power strikes too? also for glyphs I would really like to see touch of death automatically implemented so its always instant and free, make it so our paralyze automatically removes dots aswell maybe and the karma 20 range make that implemented as well so we have more of a variet with our glpyhs and maybe even the freedom role one automatically implemented. now also please increase monk running speed to passively be either 15% or 20% I feel so slow I mean common wind walkers wasn't ment to be a slow class, a freaking rogue can run faster I mean we have the word wind as a part of our name.... and one more glyph I just thought of is the Fist of fury one where it increases the range by five meters im not saying that should be implemented but maybe and I think those tweaks will improve the monk class to make it more balanced Thoughts? ideas? agreement? share please.Arkoua5 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Rogue or Monk? I am stuck between these 2 classes. Which one would u recomend me? I like the monk since you can tank but mostly I do DPS. Normally I focus in PVE (raids) and PVP (battlegrounds only).Tannatoz17 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Being kicked from PUGS because of spec Its getting bad. I've gotten kicked before even getting to the raid because raid leaders are viewing WW as trash DPS. The only fight they will invite me for is Hanz/Franz and Maidens.Riyyah18 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 worth it ? Hello everyone I have had a ww monk in the past but it was some time ago and had a lot of fun with it at that time just never had the chance to try and solo dungeons and what not with it . My question is .. is it worth re making a little gnome ww monk to play as pve mostly with some pvp ? im sure there are some decent changes coming are way at some point I hope lol . Any input would be great thanx a lot ahead of time :)Crita1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Need some help improving my dps Heres a log for our heroic Gruul Kill. I'm really not sure what i'm doing wrong. Tiger palm buff is always up and i'm using RSK on cooldown. I'm just really not sure what i'm doing wrong, i feel like i should be 30k+ with the gear that i have.Stefonovich13 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Help analyzing guildy's logs Some of our members aren't performing as well as they could be, one being our Windwalker. I don't really know anything about Windwalker and am kind of an amateur at looking through logs. Can anyone help me figure out what our monk might be doing wrong? One thing that sticks out is people not prepotting and using another potion later in the fight. Our WW doesn't do either, so that's a problem. But I think at it's core it's a mechanical issue. Here's our logs for our Heroic Gruul kill. ThanksDamesh9 Feb 10, 2015