Pet Battles

Sep 10 Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons Index: FAQs: Basic information on the Pet Battle system -Basic Questions and Getting Started -Maintaining Your Collection -Pet Rarity and Family -Pet Battles -Wild Pets -Quests, Pet Leveling, and Pet XP -Theorycrafting -Multiple WoW Accounts -Pet Battle Stones Links: Places around the web that are full of helpful information Macros: Key-bind your way to pet battle awesomeness! Addons: Because sometimes the Blizzard UI just isn't enough ******************************************************************* Thanks to: Blizzard for adding Pet Battles Lithuen (Kilrogg), Nullberri (Lightbringer), Simca (Malfurion), Shalura (Anvilmar), Aieny (Medivh), Lilfrier (Mannoroth), Rescind (Lightning's Blade), Stryph (Anvilmar), Wrelch (Wyrmrest Accord), Twixi (Garrosh), Elderbrand (Anvilmar), Layton (Wyrmrest Accord), Tgwaste (Korialstrasz), Vasala (Baelgun), Warla (Dragonmaw), Chainheal (Kael'thas), Falinari (Medivh), Tlym (Netherstorm), Jaede (Dalaran) for contributing directly or posting some great information that I've compiled here. **************************************************************** Change log: 26Sep2012 – first version (and various edits through-out the day) 28Sep2012 – added some additional information/editing, changed title from Index of Available Pet Battle Information to Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons 29Sep2012 – Re-organized to allow space for more FAQs; re-organized FAQs; added general topics to FAQs 16Oct2012 – Added an upcoming Patch Notes section (going to see how this works out) 01Dec2012 – Updated to reflect 5.1 changes; added Bug section to upcoming Patch Notes Section 19Dec2012 – Updated to correct typos and 5.1 hotfixes (RIP alt-f4'ing) 22Dec2012 – Updated with 5.2 PTR notes 16Jan2014 -- Using some of my free game time Blizzard sent me to clean up some outdated sections 17Mar2016 -- Updated to reflect WoD changes 03Aug2016 -- Updated to reflect 7.0 changes and upcoming Legion changesPhaedra182 Sep 10
Jul 25 Which Pets to Level to Complete Achievements EDIT: I have added a list of "very good pets I did not use" based on other posts. I also added some info on optimized breeds where applicable, but these optimized breeds are not required for someone just looking to finish off the achieves. This is a pet list for anyone looking to complete all of the pet battle achievements efficiently (i.e. do the bare minimum). There are a million ways to do this, but this was how I, after wasting time on many useless pets, did it. I hope it is helpful for all the beginners out there. No TCG or store pets are needed, and while some of these aren't easy to obtain (as some have commented), you will need to do an equal amount of work to get by without them IMO. With this list, it is possible to complete all of the major "PVE" pet battle achievements - there is no simple formula for PVP, but many of these pets are excellent in PVP as well. I will not go into detail on what each pet is used for, but if you follow many of the popular guides out there, you will find that most pets on those lists can be substituted for those on my list. First, a few helpful tips: All of the pet trainers in Pandaria can be defeated with only an Emeral Proto-Whelp and Anubisath Idol, making this route very efficient for leveling pets - even if you have minimal level 25's. Someone has posted the details for each fight to wowhead. Always complete your garrison menagerie dailies. These will provide you with a constant stream of tokens to increase the quality/levels on pets you need. Start running old raids to get "raiding with leashes" achievement asap - you will need Anubisath Idol and Chrominius for many reasons, and it may take several weeks to get the drops. Howl Bomb: It is a method of killing extremely high-hp single enemies. It can be implemented several ways (and most guides will help you with this), but the core pets are a Pandaren Water Spirit and Chrominius, supplemented by either the Darkmoon Zepplin (celestial tournament) or Unborn Val'kyr (outside tournament).The List: So here is the list, sorted by: 1) what I consider to be my go-to pets (used daily), 2) which ones I use regularly (~weekly) and 3) others I used infrequently or for gimmicky fights (e.g. to complete "An Awfully Big Adventure"). 1) Core Pets (9 total) Anubisath Idol Emerald Proto-Whelp Chrominius Pandaren Water Spirit Clockwork Gnome Darkmoon Zepplin Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling Any Snail (Rapana Whelk is best) Terrible Turnip (weakening blow cannot kill, so it's perfect for collecting low-level pets)2) Used Often (9 total) Any Moth w/ alpha strike, cocoon strike, and moth dust (P/P Yellow Moth is best) Eternal Strider (or equivalent, P/S breed best) Darkmoon Tonk Any Spider w/ strike, brittle webbing, and leech life Any Frog w/ water jet, cleansing rain, swarm of flies, and frog kiss (S/S Leopard Tree Frog or a P/P Yellow-Bellied Bullfrog are best) Nexus Whelpling Scourged Whelpling Stinker (used to heal in celestial tournament) Unborn Val'kyr3) Used Infrequently (17 total) Adder (this is a great first lvl25 - high speed + counters critters) Amethyst Shale Hatching Blighthawk Chi-chi Core Hound Pup Elekk Plushie Fel Flame Flayer Youngling Kun-Lai Runt Lofty Libram Mud Jumper/Swamp Croaker Nether Faerie Dragon Prairie Dog Sea Gull Spawn of Onyxia Sporeling Sprout Tiny Snowman A second Moth (I've even used 3) A second Frog (I've even used 3) A second Spider4) Other very strong pets (that I never needed): Gilnean Raven Crow Xu-Fu Iron Starlette Feline Familiar S/S Rabbit P/P Emporer Crab H/H Spirit Crab Teroclaw Hatchling Alpine Foxling Lil' Bling Ghostly Skull Ghastly Kid Zalandari Raptors Electrified RazortoothJeack20 Jul 25
Sep 26, 2012 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Pet Battles forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Pet Battles with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct ( and guidelines ( before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Nethaera0 Sep 26, 2012
41m Taming The World......... I had battled an alliance pet tamer on my horde toon, but it was not the starting quest. I battled a level 9 tamer. Then I read that you need to battle the level 2 tamer, so I went and made a new alliance character to get the starting quest and there is NO starting quest, the only quest available is the one to do pvp battles. Did I screw every thing up or will it be ok ?Saerlyn0 41m
46m Confused Ok I battled Techy Tinytech on my Horde toon and went in several days later on my Alliance toon and do not have the option to battle her. So what gives ?Mëîlì2 46m
2h Why is the NIghtmare Treant so... bad? For a pet that requires such a dedicated (and time consuming) achievement to earn (Family Familiar, beat 12 pet tamers in the Broken Isles with teams of each pet family), the reward is... very bad. First, it only comes in a B/B breed. They didn't even give it a pure P/P or S/S breed, or even a H/H breed. Then it's moveset is honestly rather terrible. It has a basic elemental attack and an elemental attack w/ poison in the first slot, a magic-based mortal strike or Leech Seed in the second slot, and Call Darkness or Entangling Roots in the 3rd slot. I literally cannot see a single viable moveset to use with it. The only thing it seems to be useful for is countering the blossoming ancient with Nightmare and Call Darkness, but its basic attacks are too weak to actually kill it. And a pet that takes this much to get should not be a niche pet meant to counter a single blizzard store pet (Which, again, it can't really do due to how weak the basic attacks it has are) At least with Trunks, the other pet that required a long and annoying achievement (but not nearly as time consuming or difficult as this one, as this one will take most people 3-4 months to complete due to RNG of the pet tamers even just being available), it had a viable moveset and a decent breed. But the Nightmare Treant... is garbage. Am I the only one who thinks this is a huge slap in the face to the pet battlers who actively are working towards this pet? Is there any hope of them fixing this to be a more worthwhile reward, even if it means changing the moveset and breed of it?Reinhilde12 2h
6h Tamer dailies do not reset Has anyone ran across the issue where the tamer battles do not reset? I have completed all the taming acheievements and was able to battle each tamer once in Kalimdor, Outland,Northrend, Pandaria and Draenor . It has been over a week now and they will not reappear. I have tried clearing the WTF,Interface, and cache. Running without curse or any addons installed. I also tried logging in from a different computer that I have never used before just to rule out corruption with my game files. I have submitted a bug report, but wanted to see if anyone from the community had a solution for this. Thanks!Sánguinius15 6h
10h Which Hallow's End Pet? What would you recommend from Tricky Treats if you only had 150? Birman, Widget or Feline Familiar?Beerhaus4 10h
12h Dream Whelpling up in LFR! As the title says, the Dream Whelpling is available to catch in the LFR as soon as Xavius is defeated. There are several spawns all around the Emerald Dream. One important thing to keep in mind is that they DO respawn, so you can just hang out if you're looking for a rare and keep battling until you catch one. In my case, everyone eventually left the raid, leaving me as the sole person to wander around. Good luck and happy hunting.Carnation10 12h
12h Need a Little Stratgey Advice Every week when the PvP pet battle weekly resets I consistently run into this guy - this ONE guy (or girl) - who runs this team: Ghastly Kid - Hoof, Ethereal, Haunt S/S Fiendish Imp - Burn, Immolation Aura, Nethergate P/P Emperor Crab - Surge, Healing Wave, Shell Shield All tier 1 pets - go figure - and he knows how to run them. I have beaten this guy maybe once that I can remember. I'm not a novice and I don't mind losing, so this is not a rant. I'd simply like some suggestions as to what combo I could use to at least have a fighting chance against this team and not get my !@# handed to me and have no choice but to peace out every time he shows up on my dance card. Thanks.Xstrada8 12h
15h Free to a Good Home: Virtual Blizzcon Ticket Blizzcon is right around the corner and this year ticket holders will get *TWO* pets as gifts (among gifts for Blizz's other games - How would YOU like to be among those attending online? "Oh great and powerful Aeth, what must one do to win this fantastic prize?" I'm glad you asked, overly cheerful secondary personality. All you need to do is impress me with your creativity. Short stories, poems, songs, drawings...anything goes. Ideally it will involve pets in some way, but that is not a requirement. The only limits are you imagination. Below is a previous contest to give you a very general feel for possibilities: Feel free to search "Free to a Good Home" to see other contests if you need more inspiration. Whoever wins will need to privately give me their email address, I'll purchase them the ticket, and then you'll have access to the gifts when Blizzcon gets underway. A winner will be chosen by 4:00 pm CST on Friday, Oct. 28, 2016 so you have one week to wow me! Good luck to everyone who makes a submission!Aeth1 15h
16h Don't you hate when... You turn in your quest "What We've Been Training For" (10 PvP wins) on Tuesday and miss the ability to get a new quest for the week? Argh it just happened to me (I forgot to turn it in yesterday). Only that quest entices me into PvP. So now I will wait a whole week for it to come up again. PS: I wish there were more PvP related quests. I have so many ideas...Tukwilla4 16h
1d Trainers respawning in the same day Is it just me, or do the world quests against master trainers tend to respawn in the same day with a different reward? I'm happy to do them again for a different family of family familiar but it seems too consistent (perhaps buggy).Nzete6 1d
1d Is there a best PvP team now? Graves, mechanical pandaren dragonling, and weebomination is dead, but I haven't seen any 3 take their place. It seems people are more inclined to try lots of different teams now which is awesome. Is there a fotm right now though?Dognition18 1d
2d Pet Charm Farming Hello, Just wanted to check and see if the best way to reliably farm pet charms are still the Draenor dailies (despite reduced yield)? Not sure if there was any good way to get them in Legion. I know that the pet battle world quests can sometimes rewards them.Tekumseh8 2d
2d Which pets are good to have multiple of? I normally only have 1 of each but which ones would be benificial to have multiple of? PvE or PvPTakeno9 2d
2d All Draenor tamers with only these 2 pets! 2 Pets, 1 Carry A Sprite Darter Hatchling and Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling are all you need to consistently beat each of the 6 Draenor Grand Master Pet Tamers and carry a pet through each of the fights for leveling purposes. Yes, I know there are some faster strategies with other pets on some fights. I did this for my own amusement as I enjoy challenging myself with such trivial things. It DOES however provide a fantastic starting point for any new battle pet trainers to level their first couple of pets that will allow them to accomplish a whole lot. Whether you enjoy brainlessly flying to each tamer without having to edit your pet team or you're looking for that great first team, look no further. You will need rare, level 25 versions of each of the two pets. The Dragonling should be cheap-ish and is crafted by engineers. The Darter might cost you a pretty penny on the AH but she is worth it... this is your Draenor superstar pet. If you are starting your carry pet from level 1, I strongly suggest you tackle them in the order below as they consistently need to soak up more damage in each case. Only Tarr and Cymre will put real stress on your carry pet but with a little planning, it should work out. A pet being carried from level 1 through all 6 tamers will be level 25 when you are finished, providing you are wearing your Safari Hat buff the entire time. Crits from either your team or the enemy team could put the rotation out of whack, be prepared to restart some fights due to RNG, sorry. Taralune's moths in particular seem to be crit-happy.Madmartigan85 2d
2d Stuck at 757 Heyo! I feel like I am stuck at 757 unique pets..and it's bothering me more than it probably should lol. I still need about 15 or so tradeable pets :( But once you check the AH and the ridiculous prices it's pretty much a no go unless your walking around with a giant wad of cash. If anyone wants to trade pets or have some strategies on completing my collection lemme know! I am on warcraftpets :) as Ninni (my mage) I have my duplicates listed there or comment in here! Xo - catch em all!!!Alvira1 2d
2d Take Dust Bunny out of Safari Achieve Okay listen - hear me out. I'm not opposed to super rare pets, or pets that have to be camped. I've got my minfernal, my unborn valkyr, etc. But I have real qualms with the dust bunny pet being part of the broken isles safari achievement. If you don't know where the dust bunny comes from, there is a dusty rug item that spawns on the ground in Dalaran with an indeterminate respawn rate. When it spawns, you click on it for a buff that gives you the ability to see dust bunnies around dalaran for 15 minutes. You are the ONLY one who can see them, thus you catch one and move on with your life. Here's my issue with this - other campable pets in the wild for the achievement have no such mechanic. Plenty of them are rare enough already without relying on a SINGLE spawn rate item with a high respawn and random locations. My other major issue is that the dusty rug has the potential to spawn -in a horde only area- according to WoWhead. There can only be one rug up at a time. So if it's spawned in the horde only area and you're alliance...welp. I'd guess there might be an alliance only spawn area too, but either way that is NOT kosher, man. I have no qualms with this pet existing. I just feel that, like the old Dalaran higher learning pet, it should be its own special thing instead of being part of the safari achievement. I'd camp it either way, but I can tell this is going to be my white whale of the expansion. I've been camping off an on for the last 2 days trying to get it, and I haven't been able to figure out why the rug hadn't spawned after 2 hours of camping. Upon learning today that it can spawn in the horde only area, my only guess is that there's one up over there that I can't get to that's preventing the rug from respawning elsewhere. If that kind of mechanic is going to prevent me from getting my safari achievement, I don't really appreciate it at all.Amalythia21 2d
2d Traps Other than swapping in a critter to avoid the stun, what other options are there for dealing with traps? IIRC using a move like Clean-Up or Grave Destruction just blows the trap up right underneath you and you eat the damage as well as the stun. Shouldn't abilities that "remove any object from the battlefield" do exactly that? The only way I know how to (somewhat) mitigate these traps is by using Arcane Storm. Hypothetical: Let's say you're constantly running into a player in the pvp queue using... Curious Wolvar Pup Lil Rag Terrorclaw Hatchling How would you start to build a direct counter to this team?Okgoodbye9 2d
2d Leveling? All of my pets seem to get really low xp now when I have them doing the dailys? Did they not want us leveling pets this way? I don't really get why... So now to level pets do we have to go fight other pets or is that low xp too?Kitten12 2d
2d Pet Battle Daily Routine? What pet battle related things do you try to do on a daily (or weekly, etc) basis. WQs are the obvious ones, but are ther other things of value thay should be done frequently?Grollog2 2d
3d Need AddOn that shows opponents' moves I think I have most of the popular add-ons but none of them do what I need. I want an add-on that shows me the 6 possible moves (in restricted combinations of 2s) that any pvp pet I'm up against can have. Right now you can find this info in the pet journal but running a search every time is tedious and hard to manage within the turn timer. I know that Blizzard deliberately broke addons that scanned the moves/cooldowns of pvp pets. And that's fine as it makes things more interesting. But I just want an add-on that displays the potential enemy move-pool quickly. Knowing which moves the enemy could have selected from is pretty crucial for high level play. And I can't memorize the move set of the hundreds of pets out there :P Anyone knows of such an addon?Naxa18 3d
3d Going to start raising battle pets... I had a stone lying around that levels a battle pet to 25. Can someone look through my pets ( and tell me which one would be best to use it on if I want to use it to level other pets? I don't want to sink gold into a new pet for this, is why. Thanks. =]Pandabums4 3d
3d Quintessence of Light 7.0 Haven't seen posts or strats (post-howl bomb nerf) on quick and easy methods for this fight. H/P Shimmering Snail - Shell Shield - Ooze Touch x5 - Shell Shield - Ooze Touch x5 Dead. 12 rounds. I'm sure there's quicker, but this is über simple and with a single pet.Doublejump4 3d
3d any of the new legion pets good? I am still trying to decide where to use my ultimate battle stones, I figure upgrade two then catch another and I am good. Leaning towards upgrading either, Baby Winston, Graves, fetid waveling, or benax. But not sure on some good ones to catch.Trollsong4 3d
3d Frogg Saron I don't really know where to post pet suggestions but this is just a pet idea I had while I was joking around with a friend. It would be a frog-like thing with mouths for eyes and croak a bunch of nonsense noises.Sichel1 3d
4d cant use pet? so a guildy of mine tried to give me a lvl 25 pet, and when i right click it says "can't add pet to your account". what does this mean?Redaeran3 4d
4d Stuck on Steadyfist I’ve been a long-time fan of collecting pets since I started playing in Burning Crusade (sadly I wasn’t able to get the collectors edition of that expac, but I have every one since) However it wasn’t until the end months of Draenor that I really started getting into the Pet Battle scene, and wanted to ‘catch em all’ as it were (I know I will never be able to have them ALL but at least the ones that require the achievements) I am now in a bit of a predicament: I have been struggling to level pets over time as it seemed like I could only level a bunch of favourites by small increments as I progressed through zones to even have a chance of capturing higher level pets. I then started trying to do the pet tamers across the zones (but again lacking the various classes and levels of pets I hit a few stumbling blocks) Forward wind to present day, and I discover there is a Safari Hat which increases pet XP by 25% However to acquire the hat, means defeating 40 pet tamers – and I’m stuck on 36 Am I missing something, or am I completely terrible (unlucky when it comes to RNG) that I can’t get past Bordin Steadyfist? (I can’t get any further without beating him) Is there any specific foolproof strategy that will beat him and allow me to progress? Pets / Breeds / rotations? Seeking help from the wider pet battling community CheersGerda6 4d
4d Meat to pets feels very cruel 3 Days worth of CD for a chance to get the 3 materials you need to craft it 7 day wait after performing the transmute for the item to "Hatch" 1/10 Chance of actually getting a new pet as opposed to vendor trash petsZunde31 4d
4d WQ Randominization It feels so off to me. There are a handful of quests I haven't seen and the quests with the tamers for the Family Familiar seem like they're always the same ones. I got one part of the meta but ugh... so much time hoping a new one will pop up. :( I have three alts maxxed now though... 2 of which can do WQ's so I guess that will help my odds but ugh so RNG even with these quests.Aayah6 4d
4d Cloud Serpents So I just did this quest on my Hunter I had forgotten about it. It has you collect all four colors of the cloud serpents. They follow you around... I totally want a pet that is all four of those at once. It doesn't even have to be a battle pet. I just want all four cloud serpents following me around. That'd be awesome.Solder1 4d
5d Dream Whelp Anyone want a dream whelp? I have a lock out till 10/17/16. Just message me in wow. In order to get this pet, warning raid spoilers. Kalyn#1830 Editted it to change dateKalyn26 5d
5d Random Pet Battles with Dar. Pick three of my pets and I will attempt 10 PvP battles with a team using them. It doesn't matter if it's your favorite team to use, or if it's 3 totally random pets. You choose three of mine, I will try 10 fights with them and report back the results. Who knows, maybe we'll find out that there are more than "10 pets that are worth anything". After some thought and experimentation I've decided to add the following....... Give me three pets to use ( any three pets in my collection). I will attempt 10 battles and report the results back here. I'll be filling in the gaps between assignments with teams I build using a random number generator (thanks Teaghan).Darmand371 5d
5d Howl bug? I have Chrominius with the ability Howl: increases the damage an enemy takes by 100%. Lasts 2 rounds. Now it is supposed to last 2 rounds and after many battles vs various other pets it NEVER lasts the 2 rounds. It falls off the moment the enemy pet does, well, anything. Falls right off. Huge blow to my combo as I usually use Surge of Power with it I cant seem to find any info on this or how to fix it? Is there something I am missing?Teatro2 5d
6d Broot. Hey blizz, any chance you can make it so we can cage broot? Gotten 3 and can only have 1. Or at least make it so I can have 3.Jezaa12 6d
6d Pet Battles out of WQ's and Out of WOW This is not digimon, pokimon or any other Japanese video game. The pet battles are annoying and do nothing to enhance game play.Känaka14 6d
6d Why is my raven green? My Gilnean raven is green now. In case the art team wasn't aware - it can happen to the best of us, really - but ravens are black. I would very much like it if my Gilnean raven actually looked like a raven again, and not a starling, which is a completely different bird. :(Muireanne0 6d
Oct 14 Pet Battles iPhone App After using the WoW Legion Companion, I was truly blown away by it's user interface and the actual functionality of managing tasks that you don't need to be logged in to do. I remember when Pet Battles were introduced in Cataclysm and how its popularity exploded. I think it exceeded Blizzard's expectations. There was talk then to create an "offline" mobile version to allow users to enjoy PvP anytime, anywhere. The Legion Companion proves that Blizzard has the skills and technology to create this app. I really hope they do it. The Pet Battle system hasn't changed through 2 additional expansions. It's mature and solid and needs no major update. The next logical step is to move it to mobile with PvE type dailies and unlimited PvP.Tukwilla17 Oct 14
Oct 14 Clockwork Gnome Question How do I get the option to make Clockwork Gnome to appear on Archaeology so I can create one? I have 3 Dwarven Rune Stones and 250 Archaeology Skill along with 200 Dwarven Fragments available to use. I am puzzled. I tried Google, checked all the guides. I cant find a single thing to help me to find that option! :( What am I missing? Any help is much appreciated!Kixan6 Oct 14
Oct 13 Noob has some questions Greetings. I'm completely new to this whole pet battle scene and I have some questions that I'd love to have answered by you forum regulars. 1. What are the general best all-round pets to have as a team? I'd like to keep around 3 or 4 maxed as a good general purpose team. My goal is just casual battles, doing world quests and such, and leveling up non maxed pets for a little bit of extra cash. I did a bit of research and got myself an Unborn Val'kyr and an Anubisath Idol that are now lv 25. Also got an Iron Starlette at 25 based on recommendation. What am I missing? 2. I never had the pet menagerie until now so I'm using the purple stone that each toon gets to boost some pets to 25 (anubisath that i got on AH for e.g.) I'd like to get some fast levels 1-20 at least so i can give some pets to friends or sell on AH. I did some tests fighting equal level ones in the wild and it seemed really slow. What's the best way to level other than that purple stone from the quest? Thanks in advance!Beerhaus16 Oct 13
Oct 13 Odrogg and Durian Strongfruit Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knows if Odrogg and/or Durian have been up recently at all? I have 2 toons at 110 for at least a month and I haven't seen either of them up once, I was just wondering if I had missed them (as i do check every day!) or if RNG just isn't in their favor! I think I knew durian was up once before I hit 110 but that was a long while ago and it seems he hasn't been up since? Thanks guys! ^_^Evê8 Oct 13
Oct 13 World quests I love them. They are fun, interactive, and diverse. I know not everyone will like them, everyone is different. I hope to see more of this type infused with the old world. Kalimdor, Eastern kingdomes, and outland. I would even like to see more of the level equalization of mobs in old world. I know not everyone would like this but as for myself, I like "site seeing" and enemies that are somewhat challenging. Thank you blizzard for the great entertainment.Drjekil6 Oct 13
Oct 12 Family Familiar Achievement Strats Figure I'd start a thread on this achievement for us going for the Treant. You can only fight the pet battle master once a day, so this achievement will take some time to complete. Robert Craig Humanoid Team Open with Rotten Little Helper (2/1/1) Drop Booby Trapped Presents, use Greench's Gift. Spam Ice Lance till dead Bring in Baby Winston (1/1/1) Spam Tesla Cannon till dead. If RNG is on your side, Booby Trapped Presents will have taken a large chunk of health from the second enemy pet. Curious Wolvar Pup (2/1/2) The final enemy pet was low enough that all I needed to do was hit Bite.Blisters16 Oct 12
Oct 12 Pocket Pet Portal One more world quest battle to go, the suspense is killing me. Can't wait to see the next new one pop up! Honestly didn't think I'd cap out, but there are lots of new pets this expansion.Leeroys6 Oct 12
Oct 12 Class Hall Pets I just saw a blue post on MMO champ that said "Not every class has a pet associated, nor do they generally require full OH progression." Muffins* Does anyone know what classes do..... Want to level someone but not sure which has pets or not.Urkindadead26 Oct 12
Oct 11 Lack of Stable Masters in the Broken Isles? Hello! Through my leveling, I've noticed that there seems to be very few Stable Masters across the Broken Isles which makes it fairly frustrating when trying to go on a catching spree with little to no Bandages available. :< Someone on Reddit did find one in Highmountain, but otherwise, Stable Masters seem to have abandoned their profession across expansions. It'd be nice to have a few added in key locations as they were in Draenor and Pandaria. Anyone else spotted Stable Masters outside of Dalaran?Cybeles5 Oct 11
Oct 11 Tips for Getting Kun-Lai Runt to Spawn? I've been hunting around the mountains in Kun-Lai for hours now trying to find one of these guys, and I've seen none. Is there something I can do to make one spawn? Am I just really unlucky?Ruo4 Oct 11
Oct 11 Created a dream whelpling pet group Edit: Group is up, 'Get your dream whelpling pet' in Other groups. Come get yours. Will be up for a couple hours. Level110 only sadly. Helped like 10+ people get their pets from the Emerald Dreamway. It's a bit weird that it's gated behind Xavius; hopefully LFR will gain access to it on tuesday. If not, I'll continue to make groups for this after downing norm next week. There are 5 pets up total and they seem to have a 5-10 minute respawn time.Ambaire2 Oct 11
Oct 10 Horde Fanatic Yay, got it finally now I can give up on pvp.. but as I have no ally toon does anyone know if I now need to level an alliance character to get the other one? or is it like the Moonkin that changes on faction? ta. Also I love his skill names :DSerakhai8 Oct 10