Pet Battles

May 1, 2014 best breeds for pets? I'm somewhat of a novice at pet battles i only pve to catch new pets. how do i know what breed of a battle pet is better than another breed of the same pet? ie: b/b moth being better or worse than h/s or p/s etc i've been trying to find p/p breed 4's of everything but for fly types like moths such as flamering from timeless whats the best breed for them? is there a guide anywhere on this to tell which breed is best for what pet?Ráyne21 May 1, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Spectral tiger cub Hello everyone, this is Courageous-Arthas (572). Yesterday, after scratching my spectral tiger cub card I been keeping for a while, I finally decided to start and go into Pet Battles. The cub is now level 12 and I enjoy it :D If anyone interested in this offer : I would trade my spectral tiger cub (rare) PET for an Ethereal Soul-Trader PET that is any level ! I can't move to another server to do the trade thought. If you want to discuss about a deal or is interested in my offer, mail/whisper me at : Courageous-Arthas or add my battletag : shAAAAAAAkRR#1314 Name: Courageous-Arthas btag; shAAAAAAAkRR#1314Courageous1 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Just dreaming. This is just a wish I have, not something I am even requesting. But I wish there was a type of LFR option for pet battles. I fully understand that there are pet people who enjoy cutthroat competition and really work for their wins and I admire the time and effort and knowledge that it takes to be that way. They want those wins and do what it takes to get them. I think of them as Heroic Pet Battlers. That is just not me. I raid full time on another toon and I just want to have fun with my companion pets. I want to be a "casual" pvp pet battler. To make up comps and see how they work together, to do "theme" comps and just have fun with other casuals. Just dreaming.Pakhett6 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Arctic Fox Kit gone wild. These are only supposed to appear in Storm Peaks while it's snowing. I've been hanging around for several hours, been camping around for an Unborn Valkyr, and the entire time it hasn't been snowing and yet there's Arctic Fox Kits spawning and respawning everywhere. Has this snowing requirement changed, is this something glitchy going on either with the fox spawning or my graphics lacking in snow, or have the foxes been taking lessons from the Arctic Hares and breeding accordingly?Amystiri2 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 What is the point of PVP pet battles? What is the point of PVP pet battles? I mean every time I queue up I just get annihilated by these OP pets. I am so sick of that Valk pet. Somehow it just keeps coming back to life!! How can people cheat like that? It is just wrong. I went to look for one so I could have one for myself but after 20 minutes looking I couldn't find one. It's unfair that Blizz could make them so rare. Same with the Minfernal. I flew around the zone a couple of times looking for one and NOTHING! Other problems I keep having are a death adder blinding me for an extra turn every time. Will Blizz ever fix that? Also abilities that are supposed to be 100% accurate just miss all the time. It's unbelievable. Then there was this big pet (Ragnorus?) that I couldn't even hit yet it was doing damage to me. Blizz really screwed pet battles up. And sometimes I keep getting the same pets beating me time and time again but it is a different person every time. I can't believe so many people have the exact same teams. It is boring to lose to the same pets all the time. And why are pets so expensive on the AH? I want to buy some level 25 pets but I can't afford any of them. They should put a limit of 500g on all pet sales, that way I could actually afford to buy my first level 25 pet. It is so frustrating to lose every single time. The only time I actually won one was when the other person never actually made a move. Even then I almost lost because my mechanical pets kept exploding and dying. To fix this frustration, they should introduce an option that if you haven't won a game in, say, 10 games, you can be guaranteed a win. That would at least give me an incentive to keep queuing up for pet battles. In the same way, I am sick of all the fail LFR runs. The should just introduce an LFL option (looking for loot). You can only do it it once per week per wing of the current raid zone and you just get a random piece of gear, but it also checks to see what you need most. That way I don't have to waste my time actually going through and doing LFR each week.Moofenrir9 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Mobile Pet battles With technology of today, i would really enjoy seeing pet battles done on smart phones. Random PVP battles, and if possible random PVE battles. I really enjoy the pet battle system, but sitting on the phone somewhere while still adding to my collection would be a real bonus.Monaro7 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 sunny day spell idk about anyone else here but for me when i use the elemental pet spell sunlight, or whatever the name of it is that makes the weather effect sunny. instead of the spell doing what it says and giving a 50% buff to health it knocks both the hp of my team and the enemy team to half health. is this intended or should i make a post on bugs forum?Ráyne7 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Most. Powerful. Pets. There are always complaints that the meta of winning pets is only [X] pets, where X is 5-15 or whatever. To counter this notion, here are a list of "winning" pets that I have found to be very effective. I've grouped them into teams, but they can work in other teams as well. Murkalot, (Alterac Brew Pup or Blackfuse Bombling), Bone Raptor (Crow or Darkmoon Crow or Gilean Raven or Dread Hatchling), Gooey Sha-ling, Ghostly Skull (Imperial Eagle Chick or Wild Jade Hatchling or Blighthawk), Jademist Dancer, (Warbot or Emperor Crab or Pierre) (Nuts or Alpine Chipmunk or Squirrel or Blighted Squirrel), (Anodized Robo Cub or Curious Wolvar Pup), (Snarly or Chuck or Muckbreath) Flamering Moth, (Anubisath Idol or Anodized Robo Cub or Menagerie Custodian or Tiny Harvester), (Stunted Direhorn or Direhorn Runt) These are just a few of the teams I run with good success. This is 33 pets right here, and I didn't use half of the "OP" pets like swappers (Imp, Broom, Bone Spider), Val'kyr, Lil'Ragnaros, Crawdad, Death Adder Hatchling, etc. I didn't cover healing teams because I don't like them, or blinding teams because I don't play them, but they're also viable, and they introduce a lot more pets to the mix. You could easily compile a list of 70-80 pets that are good, solid pet battlers in a team.Hearthwind6 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 "Must have" level 25s before WoD So I know this is really a matter of preference and opinion, but what are some people's pet's they insist on having 1 (or even 3) of at level 25 before WoD launches? New pets may change some things, but there are certain pets which are always going to be pretty strong either by themelves or in combination with others. I'll start: Zandalari Kneebiter (actually all four of these, I have 2 P/P and 1 S/S to make 25) Darkmoon Zeppelion Unborn Valk Tolai Hare (any fast rabbit) Howl+Whirlpool+Doom combo pets (Currently using Water Spirit, Valk, Chromius) P.S. For purposes of this list I'm meaning PvE pet battles, while some pets are good in both there are generally pets (or even breeds) that excel in one or the other. Hoping to help myself and others be prepared to chew through the new trainers.Mishaela10 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Pet battles: scrap it So its pretty widely known that level 25 pet battles are a crime against humanity. There are like 4 or 5 "Must have" pets; and you see nothing outside of those. At least, nothing that has a chance of winning. I think the whole balancing needs to be looked at, and after thinking long and hard, they need to scrap it and start over. The fact is, that its impossible to fully balance something like this, and of this scale. And there will always be "the best team" but something needs to change. Abilities like Haunt on the valk need some recourse, such as not coming back to life. And lil' ragnaros is flat out pay to win. Becoming invulnerable and dealing damage, is a stupid mechanic flat out. So let's get so ideas pumping, How can we fix and balance this?Keglagek36 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Help with celestial tourney I'm looking for someone whos willing to help me set up a team for the celestial tourney. I just got my 32nd or 33rd 25 but im still having a hard time with it. My battletag is Rogoa#1333 and for compensation if your on medivh/exodar i'd be happy to offer some gold but if your on another server I could give you a pet or stone a pet for you for the help. thanks again!Cudly3 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Best chicken / turkey for flock? I'd like to get a good chicken or turkey to use flock on some of the legendary pets (beasts of fable / xuen). I already have a P/P wildhammer gryphon. If I want something else, my choices seem to be S/S, S/P, H/P, or P/B. What tends to be the recommendation for these pets? If it were anything other than flying, I'd be inclined to go S/S; the flying increased speed characteristic, however, makes this something I'm not sure of.Kurogasa6 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Forum Etiquette It has to be acknowledged. The Pet Battle Forums are a cut above most, when it comes to online behavior. From time to time we can find a bone of contention, but we rarely devolve into the acid spitting vitriol of some other forums (WoW and others). The following is a post from the general forums. I'm including the link as well as pasting the OP. Again, I don't really think our community here needs a lesson in manners. I just think that there are some excellent points contained herein, that we could all stand to be reminded of, from time to time. Here's the link. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12668656741#12 ...and here are the pertinent sections of the post....Darmand0 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 LF Darkmoon Rabbit (prefer S/S) As the title says I'm looking for this bloodthirsty little booger, had to use my last one for an ethereal soul trader. I am interested in any breed, but would much prefer an S/S. Please refer to my trade list and see if there's anything interesting, and hopefully we can work something out. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12506720659?page=1#0 Btag: Bluestreakfl#1422Arthaneus3 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 What Do You Do When Your Pet Gets Stunned? In PVE & PVP. What do you do? Swap in a new pet or press pass?Gandwalf2 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Unexpected... I was in Elwynn Forest looking to get another rare quality black lamb when I suddenly remembered a place there I used to taxi-fly over in classic. I wanted to see it more closely, so I followed the river north and found the little camp I remembered. Then I decided to explore a bit more and found a house with a lot of sheep around it and decided to land. (50.48, 13.91) I found a little gnome named Agee Tyler, who paid me no attention. Couldn't interact with him at all. So I stepped outside and was looking at all the sheep when I noticed a named one called Tekton. who was not a real sheep, but engineered. I targeted him to get a closer look. I mentioned I was working with my pets. Well, the pet I had out was the Creepy Crate, who has a habit of having critters for a random snack. Before I remembered that little fact, Creepy death-gripped Tekton and ate him, whereupon the robo-sheep blew up and almost knocked me off the cliff. Tyler runs out of the house at that point and starts to call me unpleasant names . Great easter egg.Pakhett6 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 WTS or Trade Level 25 Rare Gilnean Raven S/S As title states. Looking for TCG pets. Battletag: Nremi#1563Maximillion0 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 Question about PvP battles So I'm fairly new to pet battles in general. I, however, notice a lot during PvP battles that I get the same person over and over and over again. Which even if I'm winning gets a bit frustrating to me because I like variety. So my question is are battles cross realms? Is there just not that many people that are into battles?Allegretta10 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Call Darkness The accuracy debuff from Call Darkness really needs to be taken away. I just lost to a triple raven team because a 100% ability missed three times in one match. The game's abilities have numbers that reflect the trade-off of sacrificing accuracy and damage. It's like that for a reason. Forcing people who have chosen to mitigate RNG as much as possible to tangle with a blanket RNG debuff is not a pleasing design. Darkness already reduces healing done and causes some abilities to always land. That alone is enough.Bitis56 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Trading for Spectral Tiger Cub I have a large collection of smaller pets and I have no problem packaging a fair numer of these pets together to make the trade happen. I also can get many other pets that I just didn't put on this list. If you have any questions or want to talk trade message me here or my btag Faelar#1331 Things I have: Nightsaber Cub Landro's Lichling Gusting Grimoire Eye of the Legion Vengeful Porcupette Darkmoon Eye Blackfuse Bombling Pierre Rascal-Bot Kovok Searing Scorchling Blackfuse Bombling Ji-Kun Hatchling Living Fluid Son of Animus Pygmy DirehornFaelar1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 WTB TCG Pets WTB for Gold on Horde Barthilas Rocket Chicken 50k Tuskarr Kite 70k ...Goldash4 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 S/S Mongoose Pup & S/B Mecha Squirrel>DAH x2 All I've been seeing are Death Adder Hatchlings, all day, every day. Paired with a Valk, another Death Adder, or a Crow. It's getting boring. I queued today with this match up: http://imgur.com/mZVS3hN Annihilated the poor shmo. Made me giggle. Everyone should run a S/S Mongoose -- but the real trooper was the Mechanical Squirrel with Extra Plating. He ate through 2.5 of his pets before dying. Good times :DChibimage29 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 WTT Battle-Stones I'm looking for some 1:1 trades on battle-stones. Currently, I have: 5 Aquatic 2 Elemental 5 Humanoid 2 Magic 3 Undead I'm looking for: Up to 11 Beast Up to 4 Critter Up to 11 Flying If you have any questions or if you would like to make a trade, either message me in-game or on here. Thanks ♥ E: Updated StonesGygz7 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 WTT Darkmoon Rabbit 4 Banana Charm!!! Title says all, My DMR (B/B) for your Banana Charm. I Am not much of a collector nor a pet battler. I just like the banana and think it's the best pet. Ghostdragon#17439Blazeup1 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 Pets "Consumed" When Breeding in WoD? I heard a while back that pets will be consumed when breeding them in WoD. I'm not sure how I feel about this since I have spent a good amount of time collecting rare quality pets with breeds that seem most efficient. On the other hand, it could finally make a way to change/create desired breeds for pets or make new kinds of pets. Should I be collecting all possible pets in all possible breeds for the upcoming expansion? Does anyone have any updated information about pet breeding in Warlords of Draenor?Gandwalf21 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 Pet Stat Growth Question Alright, I'm certain this has already been covered at length, but I'm relatively new to pet battles, and I can't seem to find an answer to this question. So here's the scenario: Pet A, and B are 100% exactly the same. They are level 1, poor quality, and the same stat type (B/B lets say) Pet C is also the same, except it is a rare quality pet. Pet A is leveled to 25 as a poor quality pet, then uses a Marked Flawless Battle-Stone to become rare. (& then re-leveled to 25 after the level decrease) Pet B started as a poor quality pet, but used a Marked Flawless Battle-Stone at level 1 to become rare, and was then leveled to 25. Pet C started as a rare quality level 1 pet, and was leveled to 25. At level 25, is there a difference between these 3 pets? Is one stronger? Does leveling a pet as a rare make its stat growth better? Thanks in advance.Limstellah3 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 Suggest: New class Demon Pet Hii, I have some suggestions for increase battle pets's versatility, is the add of a New class pet: Demon, Demon class. This can be a great addition, since there are some demon pets located in wrong class pet (i.e. in Magic or Humanoid class), with them may form a new class pet called "Demon." I was thinking for racial passive for demon, and could be: "for the first attack demons gain 200% increased speed" and another option could be: "demon pets ignore all backline dmg"... Also I had a new demon weather effect: Fel Rain: "Deals x-y team damage and calls for fel rain, fell fireball will fall after 3 rounds on active pets, dealing x-dmg and stun the pet for 1 round. Swapping pets will resets count to 3 rounds. Also increases Demon Dmg by 25%. Imo this weather effect will force teams to swap pets before 3 round if dont want receive the dmg+stun, a new way to create strategies. Strenght and Weakness: Is hard to include Demon class in the Strenght and Resilience chains, bcause affects the other classes and change the playstile from them, this configuration would be as follows: Strengh (50% damage increased vs...): ...Critter -- Undead -- Humanoid -- Demon -- Dragonkin -- Magic -- Flying -- Water... Resilience (33% reduced damage from...): ...Elemental -- Mechanical -- Magic -- Water -- Demon -- Undead -- Dragonkin -- Flying... Demon Pets: the first new demon class pets will be stracted from other class, I will name some: Fel Flame Droplet of Y'shaarj Corefire Imp FIendish Imp Gregarious Grell Lesser Voidcaller Minfernal Netherspace abyssal Lil'Diablo Willy Feline familiar Core Hound Pup Eye of Legion ....etc. And this will allow to include a new and variety pets of type Felhunters, Darkhounds, Sucubbus... for example. And there are abilities that work propely on demon class: i.e. Haunt, Doom, Agony, Leech Life, Conflagrate, Fel Immolate, Immolation, Nethergate, Siphon Life, Blast of Hatred, Meteor Strike, Shadow Shock, etc.... Finally, as additional comment, I suggest separate Plant Life types from elementals and create another new class: "plant life" How you think about? please comment, thanks for ur attention =)Akalima1 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 Looking for P/P Azure Crane Chick I have many timeless isle pets I can offer, as well as battle stones. I'm only interested in the P/P breed. Please post here or contact me in game if you'd like to work something out. :) Btag: CaeluvsTen#1536 Edit: it doesn't have to be blue quality, I have a stone set aside for it.Caelilith5 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 Rupture just hit through blinding poison? Noob idol vs. DAHFOTM snake. Weather is sunlight. I blinding poison, he ruptures. It hits (and stuns). ???? I've got a screenshot if that's necessary, would rather not go to the trouble if there's an obvious explanation...Wylo8 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Droplet of Y'Shaarj Rarity? Hey Guys, So I got a droplet off of Sha the other day. In checking around, everything I've found says they're relatively rare and should go for a good bit (undermine journal is showing horde average at 15kish). However, it appears that no one seems to think they're worth much. Anyone able to give me an idea as to what it should be going for?Derrith4 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Some questions on selling pets Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I figured you guys would know best. So, in order to increase my pet sales, I've been leveling pets to 24/25 and stoning them when applicable. My question is, what's a reasonable increase in price for leveling and stoning? Right now, I'm doing a base 1000g for leveling and 2000g for stoning, with increases or decreases depending on pet desirability, but I'm not sure if I'm over-valuing the services or if I'm leveling crappy pets (sales are pretty slow). For example, I have a Kovok for 20,000g and a Sinister Squashling for 500g. Thanks for any help.Shivington9 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 why is amber moth recommended? In some guides I've read for the celestial tourney and general use, amber moth is often the recommended moth. Is there any reason for this? I thought the yellow moth was the go-to moth due to it being the only p/p moth. Is it just recommended for convenience?Kurogasa2 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Battle pet training dummy? Anyone else think this means we are getting a battle pet training dummy to play with? http://wod.wowhead.com/petability=1292 "Take It Takes the next attack like a training dummy should."Varedis1 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 miss miss miss anyone else getting a debuff that carries over between pet battles during the tourney? Also with a 95% hit chance should my pets be Missing as much as they do in the tourney? AND Alpine rabbit doesnt hit more then 2 times when going up against Cindy ( Wrathlion) probably going to get ignored but the complaint/bug system doesnt seem to do anything.Parlez3 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 My current team h/p Blighthawk - Infected Claw/Ghostly Bite/Cyclone s/s Jademist Dancer - Steam Vent/Rain Dance/Acid Rain p/p Emperor Crab - Surge/Healing Wave/Shell Shield I've been using this for a month and have gone 40-0. I only do 10 games a week for the weekly and I try to play Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday night. I'm not saying this is the best team or unbeatable, it just seems to do well against the current meta. The crab pretty much dominates valks and adders. It also deal with other undead and multi round attacks. The blighthawk soaks damage, tosses down cyclone, and eats humans. The dancer soaks minefields, buffs cyclone, and bursts down pets. I've run a different version in the past with snarly instead of the crab. Frogs with water attacks and a heal were a huge problem. Little snarly doesn't do as well against valks and adders as the crab does.Snow8 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 25, 2014 Soul Trader Team? Finally acquired an Ethereal Soul Trader (Thanks Fishyjoe) and was wondering what other use him with as far as teams go. I was thinking he might be good in a moonlight team, with the boost to magic damage and using inner vision for 100% boosted damage and then blasting the enemy with soul rush. Just curious as to how others have used him and with what accompanying pets and synergy.Arthaneus6 Apr 25, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 More New Pet Ideas Just wanted to add some of my most desired battle-pets to the list. Battle-pets is my favorite addition to WoW and kept me interested all the way through Pandaria: - Stunted Storm Giant (the guys with the moose-antler hats from Northrend) - Fel Fired Core Hound Pup (Green) - Pygmy Ignis the Furnace-Master (Raiding with Leashes 3 Ulduar!) - Aspect of Algalon (Mini Algalon also potential Raiding with Leashes 3) - Sea Lion pup (already in-game actually, the girl npc on TI has one!) - Mini Mimiron's Head - Spawn of Atramedes (NEEDS a pet. Probably the coolest-looking dragon in WoW) - Baby Devilsaurs!!! (It is so not fair that only Lil Timmy Newcomer gets a devilsaur pet! And yes, ours can be smaller, even unarmored) - Mini Cenarius - Faceless One Youngling (love those squid-faced weirdies!) - Basilisk Hatchling - Kurken's Pup - Zhevra Colt - Sea Turtle Hatchling (actual sea turtle with flippers like in Vash) - Not-so-big Gurubashi Berserker - Lil Al'Akir - Youngest Son of Hodir (little Frost Giant) - Ironfur Calf (Yak) - Shoveltusk Calf - Chimaera Offspring - Gnoll Orphan - Furbolg Cub - Kobold CandlekeeperPraxion0 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 WTS 2 Dragons Kite 30k each (Hyjal) 40k each only have 2 left ! add shady#1484Torso2 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Three suggestions for improving pet battles I just typed out a long post explaining these ideas... and it seems the submit button actually deleted it all. Sigh. Well, let's try again. Basically, these are the three ideas. 1 Give pets a fourth tier of abilities. 2 Allow for "potentially game changing" abilities. 3 Allow for "unusual" pets to add in pve pet battles. So without going into as much detail this time for fear that this will all be deleted too... Here is my reasoning. 1 Many different pets have the same abilities, and another tier of abilities could allow them to be differentiated. It could also allow for gently balancing pets. Strong pets could get mediocre abilities while weak pets could get strong and useful abilities. This would also allow for more diversity in pvp, and more variety in pve encounters. 2 Right now if you encounter a team that counters your team, you are screwed. And this is largely how it should be. However there should be some small chance to turn the tables. So here is what I mean by "potentially game changing"; I will just give some potential examples. Reflection - fails one out of four times, avoids damage 2 out of four times, and reflects damage back on the attacker 1 out of four times. Three out of four time it helps you, but one out of four times you might as well have just passed. However, if you happen to reflect Nocturnal Strike back on that Raven; it might just save your healing team. But the odds are against it. Weird Weather - Deals mild damage, but has a one in four chance of changing the weather in a completely random way. You might call up Darkness, Lightning Storm, Sunlight, etc... It may help or hurt you, but regardless, it has the potential to force people to alter their strategies. OMG HAX - an ability that randomly calls up any ability in the game. Maybe you will do some damage ability, or alter the weather, or lay down a trap, or swap his pets, or swap yours. The point is, this can thwart the plans and strategies of either; or even both, parties. 3 Wild pet battles typically have 4 families show up : Critter, Beast, Flying, and Aquatic. Other families can show up in certain areas; Mechanicals around Everlook, Undead around Under City, etc... But regardless, it is usually just a few families in every area. I would suggest that roughly every 1 in 10 pet battles (not 1 in 10 chance per pet) a pet should show up that is not typical of the area. It should be the same level, and chance of being rare as any other add in the area. However, I would skew the odds against this add being in one of the families that commonly show up as adds in the area. The point here is to increase diversity. Likewise, I would suggest that there should be a very slim chance that a pet can add that is usually not attainable by pet battles. It seems silly to me that you can get the Dark Whelpling out of a bag from running an instance, but not through pet battles. People who do pet battles should have a greater chance of getting the hard to acquire pets than people who do not do pet battles. I would make it a very rare occurrence, but not rare on the order of one in 1000 pet battles. Pet battles take much longer than grinding mobs. Likewise, just because a pet shows up does not mean you are going to capture it. You might have been grinding pet battles for two hours to get that rare Rabid Nut Varmint 5000 only to find that when he finally appears he brought Lil Ragnaros with him to pwn your entire team. Additionally, you will need to be knowledgeable enough about pets to recognize when opportunity has presented itself. You don't want to be the guy who says, "Hey, a Crawling Claw. I haven't seen one of those before. Eh, it's poor quality; I'll wait for one that's rare quality." Anyway, just throwing out some things that I would like to see implemented. They seem like good ideas to me; but maybe there are things I am just not accounting for. So I thought I would pitch these ideas to the community and get some feed back. Well, here's hoping the submit button doesn't delete this post too...Mishspeld13 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Several P/S Gilnean Ravens for trade. Hey guys! Have three P/S Gilnean Ravens left in the stock. All rare, one level 25, the other two level 1. Not sure if people are still out there trying to collect these breeds, but I'm willing to trade them for some other level 25 pets, or pets from SoO/ToT. Toss me a Btag request atTravisaurus#1786 - please include an offer you're comfortable with. Thanks!Meleagant6 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 xuen help the comp im using is gilnean raven grunty kovok grunty does alot of damage to him but gets killed in 2 hits and kovok doesnt do enough any ideas?Jupiteran8 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Selling Viscous Horror (Primordius Pet) Have 1 Viscous Horror pet to sell. Selling it for 140k Reply here or send mail in-game if interested. I don't log on much outside of raiding hours (Wed/Thurs). Health: 158 Attack: 12 Speed: 10 Realm Caelestrasz if anyone is interested Aphona#1764 BattletagAphona0 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Why do people not appear like their toons. When you go into a random battle why do they not use your toons image but some stock character image?Malimar4 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 WoWhead "best of" type charts? I've recently gotten back into pet battling and have been trying to build up my collection of useful pets. I've noticed on WoWhead that there are a number of usuer submitted charts showing breeds and recommendations for specific pets within each family (turtles, spiders, etc). How reliable are these charts? Also, are there any other lists that would be good to follow in terms of collecting good, general use pets? Scroll down to comments if you want to see an example. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=62994#comments:id=1872038:reply=708415Kurogasa1 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Not a Pet and not a hunter Pet Perhaps in the future we can all have pets that battle for us not as strong as hunter pets but not as weak as battle pets(they rly aren't that weak) it would be cool to have a True companion animal kinda like super boy and Wolf or super man and krypto just some thing fun. Rly random you never know when an animal might want to be friends with you rare perhaps legendary vanity. i think its a fun ideaTankerdshaw2 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 How are pet battles fare? Before I start I would like to point out I haven't played for like a year, and my pets are level 6. (This is more of a "I need advice thread" and not a QQ thread) I did a few pet battles, and I have no idea how I am suppose to win a battle. All 3 pets are level 6 from when I left a year ago. I get into a battle against a level 9 and two 8s... How am I suppose to win that fight? I do a second battle, and I go up against two level 7s and a 8. The chick spams the pets lava wave over and over and over again (Only used 1 spell the whole fight) and kills all 3 of my pets with just 1 spell. I was using a pet that was suppose to be good at attacking the type of pet she was using (my attacks had green arrows). I then sit in the queue for 7 min, even though it says it only takes most people 20 seconds, and I finally gave up. Is it really that uneven until level 25?Oldmaverick12 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Pet Trade List, haves, wants, mount Here is a list of what I have, and what I'm looking for. I'll try to keep it updated as frequently as possible. Looking for Amen vale lashling Black tabby cat* Crimson Whelpling* Darkmoon rabbit (any breed, but prefer S/S) Firefly Fox kit Guardian cub Hyacinth macaw* Searing scorchling* Viscous horror* Anything with an * is the higher priority wants, the rest I just happen to be missing and would like to eventually get. What I have to trade Gusting Grimoire (TCG) Kovok (Lvl 1 or 25) Death Adder S/S Lvl 1 stoned rare Tiny Red Carp (Lvl 1 or 25) Gu'chi swarmling H/S stoned rare Moon moon P/S (Lvl 14 or 25) Dandelion Frolicker S/S Gulp Froglet Clockwork gnome Ashleaf Spriteling P/B (not stoned) Azure Crane Chick P/S (stoned rare) Harmonious Porcupette Skunky Alemental B/B Magic Lamp (not stoned) Sunfur Panda Mountain Panda Grinder Pandaren fire spirit Pandaren water spirit Feline familiar (Lvl 1 green or Lvl 25 rare) Son of Animus (Lvl 1 or 25) Sky Golem Mount (will be available in 24 days, just traded one) Stones 2x Humanoid 5x elemental 3x critter 2x flying 1x aquatic 3x beast 2x dragonkin 1x mechanical 1x undead For any of the higher end pets I'm looking for, I'm willing to trade a combination of the above pets. My Battle Tag is bluestreakfl#1422 feel free to add me, and hopefully we can strike up a deal or two.Arthaneus8 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 FINALLY!!! Got my Unborn Val'kyr. Was just sitting south of Skorn in Howling Fjord.Zsigmond6 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 Where do I get Pet Bandages? Hi just wondering where I can get pet bandages? Can I make them with first aid?Alaerian2 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 WTB/WTT Viscous Horror Hey all, Title says it all. Offering my current TCG pets and/or gold for a Viscous Horror. Hit me up ingame, Shimils#1745 Cheers.Shmiles0 Apr 21, 2014