Pet Battles

Feb 24, 2015 Anubisath Idol's Sandstorm The damage reduction mechanic of the above ability appears to be not functioning as of 6.1.Harazi0 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Does anyone know how to get the Grave Golem its from heroes of the storm ? achievement? i didn't find it..Dmansniper2 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Baby ape and artic fox kit..... Have both been added to my collection as of this morning. What a lucky day! I had my hearth set to booty bay so my daily routine was to hearth home then port to dalaran to see if it was snowing in the stormpeaks. I have been looking for the fox kit for nearly two months multiple times a day but not quite as long for the baby ape. I ported to dalaran and it was finally snowing in the storm peaks and then I went straight to booty bay and it was raining on the island. In both cases, I could not tell what the weather was doing while flying overhead. It looked normal. When I approached ground level it was obvious what was happening in both cases. There is hope. Keep at it fellow collectors! Just realized I forgot to check my alt parked at the sporebat spawn point. Could have been a hat trick.Blastinya6 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Devour Stealth Nerfed? The heal on my Devour ability (on Cornish Rex Cat) is substantially lower than it was yesterday (down by ~80% from about +540 to +114) and also lower than the tooltip (which hasn't changed). Anyone else experiencing this? And has anyone tested it with other pets?Frankyice3 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 what an utterly worthless day today I don't believe I saw more than 2 blues today, only to have huge critical strikes kill them both. 95% of my battles today were grays with just a few greens. all of the blues were backup pets and not what I was looking for. now yesterday was a good day, got my first blue Emperor Crab and leveled him to 25.Walvinet12 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Unborn Val'kyr Sorry, but I have to vent. I've been camping this guy seriously for weeks with 5 alts parked at spawn points. I usually leave my laptop running all day at one spawn point while I'm working. Finally, today one popped up under me. I rushed to catch it since 3 other people were camping the exact same spawn point. After a couple hits, my trap fails multiple times in a row and the $%^& thing suicides to its death. ERRGGG!!! I thought maybe that forfeiting the battle would cause it to re-spawn...nope. So extremely frustrating! /angry Are there any good tactics to avoiding the RNG bad streak / suicide death in-case I manage to see it again?Squirrellove14 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 All toons parked out front of BT --->Hyjal--->SW Can't wait to get mah pets!Trafficz8 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Sumprush Rodent Dropping a Rodent Crate shortly. If anyone wants in on the pet, reply asap.Prayer7 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 WTT for sky fry / dranei micro defender I have enough apexis crystals and the appropriate reps to buy a frostwolf pup and the bone wasp. If a specific breed of bone wasp is needed (it comes in B/P, B/S, B/P, and B/B), I can try obtaining it, though there's no guarantee on how long that could take. I could also offer some different pets instead - I just assume exchanging the rep pets is a reasonable offer.Kurogasa7 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Jersie's Wtt list. Have a few pets I'm looking to trade. Wanted Darkmoon Rabbit s/s breed Bananas Landro's Lil' Litchling Landro's Lil' XT Tuskarr Kite Dragon Kite Lil' Leftovers Crawling Claw Ruby Droplet Son of Animus Spectral Tiger Cub Interesting trades in general etc... Have for Trade Hatespark the Tiny (gone except for s/s rabbit or bananas) Kovok h/p Ji-kun Hatchling (may be gone) Ethereal Soul-trader Living Sandling x3 h/h x2 h/p Blackfuse Bombling x2 Gusting Grimoire Sand Scarab Servant of Demidos (25 stoned) Dark Whelpling Crimson Whelpling Emerald Whelpling Nightshade Sproutling Ore Eater (may be gone) Rascal-Bot Pterrodax Hatchling Tiny Green Carp Tiny White Carp Draenei Micro Defender x5 Have multiple other pets of 5k or lower value as well. Add my battletag or post what you have to offer and we can work out a trade from there. Will consider trading for certain mounts as well. Btag: SneakyTurtle#13359Jersie9 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Starting a pet battle Hey guys, basic question: when I do a pet battle I start it using the mouse by right clicking on the critter. Is there any other way? A macro, a UI command, etc? ThanksPaddyjack1 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 So, how do pet battle drops work? I've gotten a few blue-quality stones, and a few flawless stones. However, I'm not quite sure how it works. Is this based off the max level of your pets? Example : A newbie with level 1 pets can get stones from pets level 1-5, but if he has level 25 pets he won't. If the above is true, then does using level 1 pets against level 1's still give you the chance at stones?Smallnerk4 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Nerf Carrotus Maximus All I want is to unlock the mangierie so i can get my pets wandering around my garrison but that dang carrot is insane to dps through his boss buff while also having to deal with a constant cleanse and a heal that makes him ridiculously hard to complete.Nyres87 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Draenor pet to train on? In MoP, you could level pets to 25 easily by battling water striders. Is there a pet equivalent for Draenor? I don't want to have to leave Draenor to level pets!Larsardion6 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Question about the Menagerie garrison quests So I've been mainly doing all my pet stuff on this char and not really touching the garrison much on my alts, but this past weekend I levelled my first alt in Draenor and just got to the point where I can unlock the menagerie for this char. Is it possible to do the menagerie quest on multiple toons and get the reward bag multiple times a day?Shinsui2 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Quest Outland Tamers So there it is I have the quest in my quest log with all four npc that I need to battle against but the problem is that none of them are letting me battle against them and my pets are lvl 20-19-19 I did some research trying to find some info about that without success so if anybody could help me I would greatly appreciate it :)Viceral3 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Gilnean Raven S/S breed for sale/trade Looking for offers on my level 25 S/S Gilnean Raven. These are no longer obtainable as they are all B/B now. Not 100% of it's worth, but feel free to add me and make an offer. I'd really like to work out a deal for a Depleted-Kyparium Rocket (with extras from me of course). BattleTag: Adumb#1382Tiaan2 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 current celestial tournament tamers guide heres how I can kill the current tamers,Ill leave the 4 bosses out as there are lots of guides for them Start with Kiryn,theres a little rng here and if you die,just exit the tourney and start again KIRYN ,feline familiar .. prowl, call darkness ,onyx bite, onyx bite...when the first one is dead,you should be able to onyx bite the 2nd one once before being killed ,fel flame... immolate, conflagrate, burn ,burn,when the 2nd one dies you should be able to shoot the 3rd one(wolf) once or twice,these will miss but will be taking out his dodge debuff ,anubisette if there are still turrets shooting at you,use sandstorm first,this will save you that damage then spam crush till its dead next I do Wise mari Amber moth (or any moth )mothballs,slicing wind,moth balls etc,this kills carpe diem really quickly then swap out for pandaren dragonling to kill the wisp bombing run,breath,breath breath,bombing run if needed if you die,go back to using your moth to complete for the 3rd pet, the waveling,use a tiny carp cleansing rain,the water jet,water jet etc Blingtron,this is the easiest so I leave it til last dancing water skimmer,or any skimmer with pump cleansing rain,pump,pump water jet, will kill the elemental now to the pig I use the last water jet on the pig,then it will kill you roll out your feverbite hatchling,use brittle webbing then spiderling swarm,this smashes him,if hes not dead use strike all that's left is bling,use the last strike on him if youre alive then go to amenvale lashling,first move is to plant a stun seed,then use soothing mists then lash,lash lash bling doesn't do much damge to you,if stun seed comes up,use it again,otherwise youll lash it to death easilySlushi35 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 WTS Hatespark The Tiny Horde Turalyon Server Selling my Hatespark The Tiny. 60k obo. Will take trades. Aaditva#1893Peåches0 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 WTT Pet Offering 2 pets of your choice: Syd the Squid Sand Scarab Blackfuse Bombling (H/H) Servant of Demidos (I do have a stone to make rare) Lil' Leftovers Want: Darkmoon Rabbit (S/S)Enhancing3 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Sir Murkalot I still kick myself for not getting this guy back with Blizzcon 2013. Is there any way now to get him? Can he be caged/sold? Sad Elsa ;(Elsa1 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Need a Honey Badger pet and he needs a spell called "Don't Care" that makes him immune to all damage for 1 round.Turkic2 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Sumprush Rodent Any chance there is a pet collector out there willing to help me out to get this. Set up a time and see if we can get other people that need this. Much appreciated, Kari#1908.Enhancing0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 Which New Pets Would You Consider... Hey, folks. Now that we've all had time to play around with the new pets since launch, I'm curious which of the WoD pets you think should be considered top tier? Thus far, the pets that stand out to me are: Weebomination (beefy health, AoE king) Ghastly Kid (a dodge, a Haunt, and a solid attack against undead) Teroclaw Hatchling (dodge and heals with the flying racial...nuts!) Ore Eater (that shield....) Frostwolf Ghostpup (AoE heals and good damage against humanoids and undead) P/P or H/P Junglebeak (Rain Dance and Nocturnal Strike on a P/P flyer?? Are you kidding?) Son of Sethe (low health but big time heals) These others I wouldn't consider top-tier, but definitely strong contenders: Stonegrinder Mechanical Axebeak Ikky Stormwing Sentinel's Companion Bronze Whelpling Lovebird Hatchling Pygmy Cow Hydraling I've seen people use a few others quite well, like Servant of Demidos, Frostfur Rat, or the Eye of Observation, but I haven't been very impressed yet overall with those. I never see the spores, wasps, hippos, hatchlings, most of the mechanicals, or a few others. Are we overlooking good pets, perhaps? Opinions?Calerian9 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 WTT Sky Fry for Bone Wasp I have the alliance reputation pet Sky Fry and want to exchange for the Horde version. If interested please add Btag; Slayerslayed#1200.Cocopuff0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Trade List le poofTiaan2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 WTT Alani mount looking for battle pet(s). I'm on Illidan horde currently. Check my pet list here or on Warcraft pets.Belyko1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 'Revive Battle Pets' timer is broken I've played a toon for an hour and still have time left before I can heal and revive battle pets - what's up with that?? Will it be fixed any time soon. When I switch to another toon to see if a stable master will heal, I get the message that they need to go fix a broken leg, come back later. Ten minutes later get the same message.Lissara2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Can't Add Companion To Your Account Any clue as to why i keep getting this http://i.imgur.com/YWINPBa.jpg ? i just got 3 level 25 pets off the ah and every time i try to add them it says i cant, iv never had a problem with adding pets before so why cant i do it now?Semâ3 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 Mr. Terrible strat Not exactly Bird day, but I was able to do today's Menagerie pet battle in 3-4 minutes depending on RNG. I used: Toothy (P/S) (1,1,2) and Spawn of Onyxia (P/P) (1,1,1) Open with Toothy Rip Blood in the Water Surge (Mr. Terrible dies) Carroteye comes out Surge (Toothy dies) Bring out leveling pet (no action) Bring out Spawn of Onyxia A little less scripted here. I usually opened with Lift-Off. Tried to time Healing Flame with his Ironbark. Used Breathe as a filler. Just be aware that he usually uses Aged Yolk after he uses Leech Seed. Not a big deal, but you get more bang for your buck if you heal after ironbark. Once Sloppus comes out, you want to save Lift Off for his first Chew. After that it's just a matter of keeping your health up for the duration. Best thing is that you can use any level pet for your leveler since he takes no damage.Hruin5 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 Pig Day! I know many people are sad about Bird Day. But I've found that two iron starlets absolutely destroy brutus and ruckus, with easy opportunity for a carry pet (zero damage, so level 1 is fine) after the first iron starlette dies. Strat is from mullygrub on wowhead. Wind-up SuperCharge Wind-up (starlette dies, Brutus dies) anything (starlette dies again) Swap to carry pet, immediately swap to second starlette Wind-up SuperCharge Wind-up (starlette dies, Ruckus dies) Today (what's left of it) is pig day!Xenathebabe7 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 WTB Kovok Mainly looking for a H/P or H/H one. I don't really care about it's level as pets are easy enough to level up. Add my battletag @ trashbun#1468 so we can discuss details of the trade if ur interested :>Spectrolite5 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 Missing pet battles. I'm far from completing every pet battle trainer in every zone but I did do Eastern Kingdoms and got access to the pet battle dailies in the zones. I use them to assist leveling new characters and it's been great. But I started a character on a different server and no dailies are available. I went to the first trainer in SW out back of the Dwarven Section near the portals and she only has the level 25 quest "What we've been training for". How do I get the daily quests on a different server when I can't even get the battle pet starter quest for them?Soulsteel2 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 How do you heal a pet? Other than the little health you get back after a fight and the stable master fully healing all your pets, is there any other way to heal your pets?Gulu4 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 One Last Glorious Bird Day Petition Can we please have, as titled, One last Glorious Bird Day? Just make the day before patch bird day in honor of all of the crazy pet battling people. One last Hurrah for all the little pets that strive to be all they can be!Holidayz8 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 RIP "Bird Day" You shall be missed dear Bird Day of the place know as my Garrison. On yonder Bird Days of old, did ye help me level over 100 pets to 25 in a mere day. I shall miss thou, but alas, parting is such sweet sorrow.Sparrowhowk3 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Am I going crazy? I battle the Icespine Hatchlings pretty often, I'd go as far as saying I've battled 2k of them if not more. Anywho, I just noticed (or maybe I'm going blind, or crazy) but are they 2 different colors? One looks few shades lighter than the others. I recall some new pets are smaller & larger than the others, but I can't remember anything about colors with the new ones.Ziv8 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Looking for a Trade. I would like to trade my Darkmoon eye(P/S) for a Syd The Squid(H/P). If you have a squid and would like to trade pls let me know, I can make a level one on your server to do the trade!Misstrina5 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Celestial Tournament Managed to complete Celestial Tournament yesterday, thought I would share what pets I used. Sully McLeary 1. Socks 2. Monte 3. Rikki My Pets 1. Mud Jumper - 222 2. Feline Familiar - 211 3. Dread Raven - 111 Lorewalker Cho 1. Wisdom 2. Patience 3. Knowledge My Pets 1. Nether Faerie Dragon - 221 2. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling - 112 3. Kun-Lai Runt - 222 Ion Goldbloom 1. Screamer 2. Chaos 3. Trike My Pets 1. Sprite Darter Hatchling - 221 2. Spawn of Onyxia - 211 3. Darkmoon Zeppelin - 112 My Stinker is still level 1 so I used Marsh Fiddler with Inspiring song to heal whenever I needed to. Typical Howling Bomb (GWHS) Strategy for the four Celestial. 1. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling - 112 2. Pandaren Water Spirit - 122 3. Chrominius - 212Ayane5 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 darkmoon rabbit I am looking to buy a darkmoon rabbit (s/s) not sure how much to pay for it. any thoughts?Ranvzier2 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Friday - Last Bird Day? It's looking like bird day will drop for the last time this Friday, is that right?Interpol1 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 WTT Nightshade Sproutling for Ore Eater I've gotten two of the herbalism pets and none of the mining one. If you are in the other camp with two mining pets, hit me up and we can trade. KrasherMac#1100 Please note in the friend request that you want to trade pets. Thanks!Turkic6 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Learning New Attacks Hi, I've just started trying out Pet Battles, and I was wondering if Battle Pets are forced to forget/abandon old attacks in order to learn new ones like with the Pokémon games. Or do they just keep accumulating more attacks as they level up like the actual player characters do?Cobaltus10 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 "cannot add companion to account" could someone explain what this means to me? i just bought a pet from my friend, and wont let me add it to my list...Wras6 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Question in regards to weather. Now that I can use the LFG tool to server hop for rares and such, I was wondering if each server has independent weather or if they are linked. Currently getting quite close to completing my Zookeeper, all I need is the super-rare ones (buff MinInfernal spawn rate pls....) and a few weather-related pets. If it's possible to server-hop to change the weather it'll make this part quite a lot easier.Parloma1 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Rarity of pets ok so I decided to collect pet and lvl them up finally :P but I noticed something about their rarity... lets say for example the pet roach with the rarity uncommon for example: UNCOMMOM: guardian UNCOMMON: health and speed UNCOMMON: ninja what are thos and what is the best is someone know where I could find all explanation on that plz and tyViceral3 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 LF •Hatespark the Tiny• Has been obtained, thank you ^^. • costed more than intended but worth it lol •Blados0 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Lil' Tarecgosa My Warlock, Shideo, finally obtained Tarecgosa's Rest last night. If there is anyone that is still needing this pet, you are welcome to join our guild and grind out your rep to get it. Send a tell to Anthres, Shideo or Celorial (or the guild leader, Xine) on Icecrown, and let me know that this is what you are planning on doing. I usually play evenings (mountain time) Monday through Friday, and I am on and off all day on Saturday and Sunday. The only charge for this is to please be respectful to the other guild members :)Anthres3 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Pristine Trap replaced my Draenic Trap!!! I earned the Draenic Trap before my Pristine trap. When I got the achievement to unlock the Pristine trap it overwrote my Draenic Trap and now I dont know what to do. Has anyone else had this happen?War14 Feb 18, 2015
Feb 18, 2015 Draenor Pet Brawler Achievement So I'm working towards this achievement right now for the monument and I'm finding that not all the pet battles I do count. The requirements don't specify that only wild battles count but they are the only ones that are counting towards it. There is also the matter of my sea gull pet battle that spawns by my fishing shack that doesn't count towards the achievement either. Are the pet tamers I'm fighting not in draenor? Is my garrison and thusly my menagerie not really in draenor? Why are these battles not counting?Inaya2 Feb 18, 2015