General Discussion

7h New Adventures (Just Down the Hall) New Adventures (Just Down the Hall)—A Message From Tom Chilton Greetings fellow WoW players, It’s been a little over a month since we launched Legion, and it’s been awesome to see players enjoying so many different aspects of the expansion—leveling up their characters and Artifacts, diving into World Quests, taking on the Emerald Nightmare. Legion PvP Season 1 is going strong, and some of the best Arena teams from around the world are competing for a chance to battle on the big stage at BlizzCon. Soon we’ll be releasing our first new content update for the expansion—Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan—which opens up the Mythic 5-player Karazhan dungeon, continues the story of Suramar, introduces a new raid, and adds even more World Quests and other content. But that’s just the start of it, as we have what we believe to be an extremely exciting patch plan for the rest of the expansion. For me, Legion has been more than just another expansion, though—it’s the culmination of more than a decade of work with one of the best development teams I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. And it’s with a mix of excitement, sadness, and gratitude that I’m saying farewell to the WoW team and moving on to a new adventure within Blizzard. In 2004, before I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to serve as game director, I started on the World of Warcraft team as a senior game designer. As you can imagine, World of Warcraft was quite a bit different in 2004. Early that year, there were just 60 of us on the team. Around that time in the Friends and Family Alpha, questing was only available up to level 25—for the Alliance only—and the Horde wasn’t playable at all. Some players were even using dial-up modem connections to access the test. Many on the team still debated on whether the Horde and Alliance should be separated into factions. (We know how that one turned out.) Several other core features of the game didn’t even exist, including raids and PvP. We’ve come a long way since then, with six expansions under our belts to go along with countless raids, dungeons, Battlegrounds, features, and more. My personal journey working on WoW as Game Director is at an end, but my journey with Blizzard isn’t. I’ll still be here, but will be focusing on another project within the company. However, it’s with great pleasure that I announce Ion Hazzikostas will be taking my place as Game Director for World of Warcraft. I know that WoW will be in great hands with Ion at the helm. He’s been an integral part of the team for more than eight years and has contributed to so many aspects of the game’s development—from class design to encounter design and nearly everything in between. He also has an amazing team at his side—the same epic crew that brought you all the content you’re enjoying in Legion. As a member of the WoW team, I can assure you that the future for World of Warcraft continues to be bright—and as a player, I’m excited to discover what’s in store next alongside all of you. World of Warcraft is the product of the passion of both the team and all of its players, so I’d also like to thank each of you for the wonderful journey that working on the WoW development team has been. Thank you, and may you have many more epic adventures!Kalgan208 7h
Sep 1 World of Warcraft: Legion now live! Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, Azeroth needs your aid. The Burning Legion has returned—and World of Warcraft: Legion is NOW LIVE! The time has come to embark on your quest to the Broken Isles, to seek out and master Artifact weapons of legendary might, and to rally like-minded champions to your cause in your Order Hall. In this desperate hour, you must also strike a forbidden pact with the outcast Demon Hunters of the Illidari, fel-twisted disciples of the dreaded Illidan the Betrayer. Should you fail... worlds will burn. Purchase World of Warcraft: Legion now, and prepare yourself: kingdoms will burn. ------ Help and Support: You can find a list of common questions and answers related to Legion, Legion quests, and more located on the World of Warcraft Customer Support forums. If you do not see the issue you're encountering listed, feel free to browse the Customer Support forum to see if other players are having the same problem. Game Masters Legion Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Start here for assistance: Get Help ------ Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Legion — The Fate of Azeroth Trailer Legion Artifact Systems Preview Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide Harbingers - Khadgar Harbingers - Gul'Dan Harbingers - Illidan Legion Cinematic Trailer ------ New Content & Features: New Class: Demon Hunter - Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike. Artifact Weapons - The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth with its full force, and the world’s heroes must discover new pinnacles of power to halt this unrelenting threat. World Quests - In World of Warcraft: Legion, questing at level 110 comes in new variations called World Quests Class Halls - Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made. Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedules - Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion. Battle to Level 110 - Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth and explore all-new zones as you grow in power. Ornyx0 Sep 1
Oct 3 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Request Sticky Tips & Information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353268142 Thread Limits and Continuation Thread Rules: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2191101521 Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3
2d Recent World of Warcraft Account Actions We’ve recently taken action against thousands of World of Warcraft accounts that were found to be using third-party programs that automate gameplay, known as “bots.” We’re committed to providing an equal and fair playing field for everyone in World of Warcraft, and will continue to take action against those found in violation of our Terms of Use. Cheating of any form will not be tolerated.Ornyx136 2d
2h Legion Season 1 Ending Clarifications With today’s announcement of the end of Legion’s first PvP season on December 13, we’d like to clarify a few extra details. The Elite PvP gear appearance will be the same in Legion Season 2 as it is in Season 1. If you are unable to complete your set in Season 1, you’ll still be able to collect your missing appearances during Season 2. Additionally, after Legion Season 2 concludes, we’ll be adding the ability to purchase the complete Elite appearance set from a vendor. This will only be made available to players who have earned access to the Elite set by reaching a PvP rating of 2000 or higher in any Rated Battleground or Arena bracket during Legion Season 1 or 2. Finally, we’d like to clarify that the end of Legion Season 1 and beginning of Legion Season 2 are not tied in any way to the release of Patch 7.1.5. One of our major goals for Rated PvP in Legion is to have PvP seasons change over more regularly, which means we can now transition between seasons without requiring a patch. This transition will occur prior to the release of Patch 7.1.5.Ornyx76 2h
34m Classic Server Update Hey everyone, We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show. These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon. -J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development teamOrnyx2978 34m
1d Hidden Artifact Appearances Update We’d like to take a moment to dispel some rumors and give some insight into certain “hidden” Artifact Appearances, as well as some general notes on how this system (and similar systems) has worked out so far in Legion. For starters, we’ve seen some rumblings around the community that the appearance for Arms Warriors was “hotfixed in.” This is not the case. The quest for that particular appearance has a daily chance to be offered in the Warrior Order Hall, and when it's active, it will be active throughout an entire region for that day. Our initial setting for that chance ended up being too conservative (and was increased in Patch 7.1), but the chance has been there every day since the expansion launched. Many of you have also been asking about the hidden appearance for Frost Death Knights. We’ve been trying to avoid giving out too much in the way of spoilers for these, but as it’s now the last one to be discovered, we figured we might as well give you guys a hint. This appearance is tied to a particular world boss, which hasn’t spawned yet. Once that boss is available, we expect the appearance to be found pretty quickly. We’ve learned a lot of important lessons about hidden content and these sorts of varied and discoverable unlocks over the course of Legion development. Some of our efforts were clearly far more successful than others. We’re going to take these lessons to heart and apply them going forward. Additionally, we’re working on a few tweaks to how the hidden artifact appearances are acquired, which will be released in a future patch, with the goal of reducing the frustration that can come from trying to chase down some of the more elusive ones.Ornyx422 1d
16m Live Developer Q&A - Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch Wednesday, December 7, at 10:00 a.m. PST, as we sit down with Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. You can tune in live at: Twitch.tv/Warcraft. Feel free to submit any questions you may have by posting in this forum thread or tweeting using the hashtag #LegionQA. As a reminder, we would like to keep the questions short so we can get to as many of them as possible, so please keep your questions to 40 words or less. Thanks, and we hope to see you Wednesday, December 7, at 10:00 a.m. PST!Ornyx573 16m
27s Legacy Servers Any news on bringing about legacy servers yet? Umm obviously you haven't seen All we want is just the "Option" to play Legacy WoW. We are not asking to convert the whole game, just a few servers, so the players who enjoy the new content and players who enjoy(ed) the Legacy can play what they like. ThanksElificent14 27s
30s APMs of melee Hello Does anyone know of a list or chart showing the APMs of all the melee specs? Thanks.Lefrog3 30s
40s Idea For Cinematic One of the Black Harvest warlocks asks why we can't just enslave Kil'jaeden, and then one of the Illidari smacks them and says "Start taking this seriously!"Ascentia2 40s
1m Heirloom Boots and Gloves. Think we should get some boots and gloves on the list or not?Kaznarok6 1m
1m Devs: Are you seeing more success? I suppose it's not hard to run quantitative as well as qualitative analysis on current trends based on massive amount of data you can collect from players, both in terms of feedback and logs. Do you guys see positive trends with implementation of the following: RNG(you should have data from this and last xpac) Lack of Flying(same as above) Implementation of AP & Alt-Unfriendly environment(hard to compare but you can probably do some sort of comparisons as to how many accounts had max level toons after X amount of timeFor myself, I'm absolutely reaching the threshold where a) I don't want to level any more toons b) I find professions absolutely gutted, boring and full of RNG c) I feel that lack of flying, once you have explored the world serves no function than to create annoyance and prolong the pain of travel d) This AP system is really really *f*ing annoying. I can't even tell you how silly it is being an altoholic that loves playing various specs on various alts. I can't comprehend how you guys can't see trends when everyday I hear ramblings about it , in game and on forums. I know it creates some challanges with software releases but in all sincerity, if you folks were to address some of the issues listed above, you'll do the following: a) Prolong the longevity of the game. b) Prolong player interest. I quit during WOD, didn't touch the game after the first month, never looked back, feel free to verify that on my account. I came back to check this xpac out, just like WOD, I feel that I'm reaching my threshold due to this artifical longivity measures you have added(RNG+lack of flying+AP). My wife quit permanently during WOD and she doesn't play anymore. Why is that every expansion, you correct a couple of mistakes and tag on numerous others. People are vocal, they are telling you things on various forums. Listen, it's not hard. Typical design philosophy of software should be to walk backwards, from user/customer experience towards software dev. You folks seem to be walking the other way, doing development with your narrow focus and expecting players to adapt to it. I can't get frustrated like I used to, I just feel disappointed and probably will walk away like I did during WOD, but I just wanted to say that you guys are royally 'effing up a solid xpac with some very very silly and egotistical decisions.Mîntyfresh0 1m
3m I really love this game 1-80 Healing these after 80 doesn't feel as funJamillah1 3m
6m Flybotters never got banned? http://imgur.com/a/KCy53 The same flybotters thats been on my server cluster since launch is still... flying around... Stood on this ledge and counted over 31 before just leaving. Nice gaem. Ive probably reported Galadoran at leas 6-8 times since Legion launched. Im beginning to think those banwaves are only just lipservice... like everything else in Legion.Solidux6 6m
6m Why I have quit Legion Why I Quit Legion Good Afternoon! I am writing this as an exit report on my experiences with Legion in the hopes that my feedback will be acknowledged and perhaps other people might have something to add. Whether you like or dislike Legion, I think it’s safe to say that it has at the very least been an interesting experience with plenty of lessons learned (hopefully). There are some fundamental flaws with Legion that, like many things, after the first week, don’t seem like a big deal, but after months of slogging through endlessly, end up piling up into being a real drag on the game. The first problem I have had is raiding, I had hoped to make this expansion my big entrance into higher end mythic raiding. There were some problems for me, firstly, gear felt like the means and not the end. Classically, gear is what you got for completing the hard content, back in Wotlk you could probably recognize where the gear another person standing next to you came from just from looking at it, you probably knew what a lot of your gear was named, but in Legion, I don’t see any of that, a lot of the gear you get feels like randomly generated stat sticks, probably because some of them are (looking at you WQ + Helya Trinkets etc). It feels like gear is just thrown at you for the sake of being able to handle a lot of the soft gear checks that exist in raiding now that really didn’t before. Which brings me to my next problem with raiding in Legion. Soft gear checks have really killed my enthusiam for raiding this expansion, raiding more or less used to feel like a syncrhonized chorus of players doing exactly what they needed to do, when they needed to do it. Nowadays, that has been lost a bit, nowadays mechanics don’t check for competancy as much as they tend to check for gear, an example would be violent winds on mythic Elethre, if your healers are geared enough, you can heal it, if not, you wipe. On mythic Nythendra, when you need to break people out of mind control, if your other people are geared enough, you can do it, if not, it’s a wipe. Return to Kharazhan was probably the best “Raid” experience we have gotten from this expansion, and for good reason, the vast majority of the bosses really don’t care all that much about gear, they care about whether you are handling mechanics correctly or not, Stablemaster is a great example of this. With this in mind, its not that Blizzard doesn’t have the ability to design raids like that, they simply have chosen not to. And I cannot get behind this direction. Mythic + is another factor in this game that I just don’t like, in my opinion it focuses on an incredibly narrow and specific type of gameplay by putting the focus on the clock which alienates a lot of otherwise competitive players. But the real problem is that a lot of competitive players, mainly dps, feel as though the system is mandatory at this point for farming AP, and if you’re a guild trying to push Mythic ToV the overriding narrative is that you need your 35th trait, which at this stage is a lot of AP to farm which seems like fairly poisonous design. 10 Man Raiding is another factor that I miss and I believe the 20 man raiding bracket is not at all a happy medium. 10 man raiding was great because you really got to know the people you played with and build rapport with them. And if people wanted to play on a larger scale, then they could CHOOSE to play 25 man mode. This one size fits all approach of 20 man mythic raiding puts far too much unnecessary stress on people who simply want no hand in this, some guilds just did not want to handle the logistical challenge of consitently having twice the number of people online, geared, and ready to go for raid time. I know Ion has said in the past that the same problems existed even when the raid brackets were different and that the number really doesn’t matter or make a difference, but I would say that the guilds that were falling apart mainly during the BRF raid tier of WoD would take exception to that. As well when you look at the reasoning for why 10 man raiding was taken out, it just doesn’t hold water in the current game, the biggest reason given was that it put too much pressure on 10 man guilds to fix their composition and balance classes to get all the buffs they needed. But that isn’t even relevant in Legion when all of the buffs have basically been taken out of the game, as well it’s a lot more than just shamans who have lust at this point, which begs the question, why not just bring back 10 man raiding? Repetitive content was another issue I had this expansion, and it isn’t a new problem but is highly pronounced in this expansion. It felt like I have had at least a dozen or so quests sending me into any particular 5 man dungeon like Halls of Valour doing basically the same thing everytime, whether its for a profession, a zone quest, or some random nightfallen quest, who knows, the point is they just keep sending us to do the same crap weve already done. In raiding this is also wearing on me since there are still in my opinion way too many difficulty modes, you do normal, maybe even LFR, then you do heroic, but wait your still not done, then you have to do it all over again as mythic. Its just this constant feedback loop of do all the things you’ve already done but for a different reason this time. It reaks of lazy content, this non-content seems to be primarily used for the sake of stretching out other content. For instance just yesterday after completing the next chain of the Nightfallen questline it says I now have to do 5 more order hall missions, which everyone knows is a complete and total waste of time, I would rather there be nothing than having to go back to the garrison. Making Alts and changing specs have never been so hamstung in the many years I have played this game, for a number of reasons. Firstly, people who are already at their wit’s end having to make the current AP grind for their paragon trait feel they simply cannot be bothered to possibly do it all over again, basically from scratch on a new character, even with the upcoming changes to AK, it still won’t be enough for many people who are just burnt out. Even changing specs is seen by many to be an impossibility, not only is farming the absurd amount of AP for another weapon simply not a reasonable option for many people, that isn’t even the biggest problem. What about getting good relics for your offspec weapon? What about spec specific legendaries, once you get one it feels like you’ve been locked into your spec, good luck farming an offspec one, or to be more precise, a GOOD offspec one. And as discussed prior, the seemingly endless repetitive content makes the task of getting an alt current is even more daunting. Crafting sucks in Legion, it has virtually no redeaming qualities outside of the fact that they finally got rid of the antiquated limit on how many pieces of crafted gear you could equip, forever silencing the angry mob of players who swore up and down that doing just that would break the game in half. Well it hasn’t, and that is probably the one silver lining I can give for professions this expansion. Simply put, it doesn’t feel good making your “high end” items that are blues. And then you have to use tons of obliterum just to make them equip-able, is this what the dev team thought was exciting? What about gathering professions, I have mined literally thousands of ore since launch yet not one single rank 3 skill up has triggered, there simply is no sense of progress in gathering professions now, you could mine 10 nodes and get the skill 3 quest, you could mine 10,000 nodes and not get it, there is no sense that you are even getting closer to be honest. Class balance is huge problem this expansion, and the worst part is they specifically promised us it wouldn’t be, they said beta would iron everything out and they would just do minor tuning during the live game as they saw it necessary. This was a complete lie, one of Blizzard’s classic bait and switches, Affliction was DOA, it’s artifact traits based on an artifact ability that wasn’t even in the game anymore, warlocks in general were numerically undertuned. Outlaw rogues got destroyed by the simple “tuning” and Havoc was also neutered, and that’s not even the half of it. The overall class balance issue is probably one of the biggest broken promises of the expansion since so many people picked the class or spec they liked most theoretically since they just assumed blizzard would fix the numbers and keep them competitive in that regard, we were wrong to trust Blizzard. Ultimately the biggest problem I have with this expansion is the sense that Blizzard absolutely refuses to let you “beat the game”. Back in Wotlk, you could get your ideal gear setup depending on whether it was 10 or 25man raiding, you could beat the raid (which for the first half was only 1 difficulty), and maybe get the achievements done, you could essentially climb to the mountain peak with your friends and revel in the fact that you did it! But now, that sense is gone, with warforging and titanforging, legendaries, Mythic progression grinds, endless emmisary quests, endless repitition, multiple difficulty levels for both raiding and mythic+, it feels like we are constantly climbing, but never getting to the top of the mountain, everything is just preparation for the next big task instead of feeling like an accomplishment. I think this fundamentally needs to change in order for WoW to feel like a game again. At the end of the day, I am sure Blizzard will eventually cave and fix a lot of the problems I, and presumably many others have with this expansion. But realistically, by the time these changes are made, the expansion may very well be half to ¾ over. It just feels like its an exercise of futility and a waste of money and time to keep playing this game in it’s current state when I could simply stop playing, and pick it up when a lot of the problems have been fixed, and end up with a much better opinion of the game rather then keep going until I’m burnt out.Boomurhealed138 6m
7m Dalaran Loading screen is Cancer. I nominate this For being the Longest Loading screen of 2016.Danju16 7m
7m Whats your least favorite class and why? Go for it.Profezzor23 7m
8m Wtf just happend? So i was farming hellfire ramparts with a buddy, and encountered something crazy! So I recorded it. The first half of the vid was gathering mobs. Bug begins at 6:54Gothicss3 8m
9m Is transmog expensive or am I just poor? So I'm just having a great time being back after a very long absence. So many awesome things in the game now, like transmog! Oh how I wanted something like that years ago. I remember when I first got to Burning Crusades on my paladin, he looked so cool all decked out in matching red armor, and then within minutes of questing out there he looked like a clown school dropout. I digress. So I'm just having a total blast on my new Demon Hunter. Truly great job Blizzard, so much fun to play. But she doesn't look as cool as she did at first, kinda like I was saying about BC up above, she's got a mix of quest , dungeon , and rare gear, making her kind of look like a hot mess. Nowhere near as bad as BC clown clothes, but I happened to stop by the transmog shop to see about hooking her back up with those cool flaming shoulders and a super sick cape she had (the new capes are sweet Blizzard, nice job!). I go up to the counter to check out and the clerk is trying to shake me down for 50 bucks! Just to tune up some gear I'll most likely be replacing within a few hours? I know, I know, people always told me back in the day, don't worry what you look like. But I think looking cool is half the point, and I'm not alone, that's why they added transmog right? I'm sure some day I might be tossing down 50 bones for a little bling without batting an eye, but as a broke bloke just getting back in the game I just can't bring myself to do it. That's my 2 cents, I'm keeping my 50 gold.Docjones13 9m
10m How to Make the Voices Stop??? Every time I get into LFR, voices in my head tell me to not pop drums, pull everything, heroic throw at the boss, then leave. Every time I do a Mythic+, voices in my head tell me not to just leave after first boss, thereby pissing off the group and quite possibly wasting the keystone. Every time I go on Trade Chat, voices in my head tell me not to call everyone noobs not knowing how to play their class, and laugh as everyone whispers me and armories me to call me a "noob." How do I make these voices stop???? I just want to be alpha as %#**### all the time... - 405 deads 5x5s, 5 plate 3x3 squats, 225 bench negatives, 315 PR max. You're all small.Swolteamsix10 10m
15m Too many quest chains behind mythic dungeons I think there's too much quest chain in this expansion attached to mythic dungeon to the point where I feel that if I don't do mythic or mythic+ I am going to miss out on important bits of story. I mean a quest to get 80 of this particular thing, where you are only really guaranteed to get one if you do a mythic dungeon, come on..Elae93 15m
16m Free Server Xfers for Alliance (PvP) Why do I need to pay more money for a non-awful playing experience? Shouldnt you, at Blizzard be concerned with players not enjoying the game? Being Alliance on Tich is like trying to live on the bottom of the ocean, naked. Alliance on Tich are disgustingly outnumbered. And, it's not like I rolled on a mostly Horde realm. Tich has always been a solid mixture of both. It was a little Alliance heavy in WoD but overall relatively balanced. However, Legion has opened up a totally new can of worms with world quests. Now, we need to get out there into the world and being on a server that went from Alliance to 90% Horde overnight is make Legion an awful gameplay experience. DO you (Blizzard) really expect me to pay additional money to not have a horrible time playing WoW? Do you really think I wont simply unsub instead rather than reward you further for create an awful experience for myself? Are you insane? I know you are trying to milk me for a faction change or server change, but aint gonna happen. I'd rather eat a 4 ton pile of glass than pay your extortion tax. I honestly feel extorted. You know darn well the state of TIch faction balance. Have you lifted a finger? Nope, and we all know why. You are arent offering Xfers because you are extorting me for additional money you dont deserve.Saintsinner26 16m
17m Whips We need whips as weapons.Frostscythe20 17m
17m Paladins and Jedi Knights... You guys think they are similar?Strike105 17m
18m Orc females are human males Prove me right.Britanny17 18m
19m Diva tanks and healers With god complexes and control issues. Please stop this stupid attitude. If no one is dying, and if the healer isn't OOM, who cares if people pull instead of the tank? Is it really that big of a deal to then hit them as a tank and use one of your many threat abilities Blizzard has provided you with? Seriously? Or is it really that much of an issue if someone stands in fire once, so now you have to stop healing them because you've decided they're an idiot? Get over yourselves, seriously. "If you pull it you tank it" needs to die. Same with "I won't heal you if you stand in fire". I'll be the first to say I will gladly pull mobs off you if you've pulled them and I'm the tank, I don't care if you pull ahead of me, as long as it's not causing any troubles for the rest of the group. And I don't care if you stood in fire, I will gladly heal you through it so we don't wipe and waste mine and the rest of the group's time. As long as you aren't just sitting in fire forever and causing me to go OOM, ie. causing troubles for the rest of the group. There is a line between getting mad at people for being bad and causing troubles or wipes, and having zero patience with some kind of huge ego and god complex and getting angry at people for any slight mistake. Your attitude is no different than DPS who constantly wank about being on the top of the meters and such. RELAX!Sympathy228 19m
24m If it's not broken, don't fix it I'll start saying I'm enjoying most of the expansion, except a few things *cof* professions *cof*. But I was honestly wondering, do they really have to reinvent the game each expansion? Why not just grab the best from each expansion instead of trying to create a new game every 2 years? I feel this reinventing ideology they seem to have adopted sometimes makes them be kinda extremist with a few aspects of the game, right now the theme seems to be RNG. I repeat I enjoy most of the expansion, nothing is perfect but I'd like some honest and if possible objective feedback, do you like this reinventing thing every 2 years or would you like to see those amazing features of previous expansions?Demoniclink4 24m
26m Best / Worst healer for nightbane? I am just curious.... 36 wipes in with a holy pally and its not the DPS... 450k+ dps all 3 dps and tank doing 250k is this just a rough fight for paladins because I am not understanding what it could possibly be.Wunzy12 26m
26m Remove Fel Rush Too many DH's disconnecting on Helya. This is probably the worst ability ever conceived.Siimplify5 26m
26m Has AP WQ's been kinda garbage lately? I find myself with less and less AP quests on a daily basis. I remember days when I'd log in and have 3 16k AP quests in Suramar alone, with maybe a dozen more quests spread across the map. Now there's 1 in Suramar and 2 more in the 3 other zones. Kinda sad, the only things I do these days is herb and AP farm. And when I don't have time to chain Mythic +'s it'd be nice to have other, more solo avenues to farm.Mcalison18 26m
27m Housing? Thoughts on maybe bringing in housing? And I was told that it was an ongoing discussion before, but I guess they thought it was going to take away from exploring. Honestly blizzard should think about maybe making us farm for our building materials, for the house, furniture and whatnot. Like questing and stuff for the materials. Although this was just a thought, would anyone like to see something along those lines happen? I would, it would bring out some sort of creativity. Hell, you could build a house and sell it to people for gold. I'm just a newb and haven't seen much on forums (I recently started playing again after 10 years or so) and haven't gone thru any discussions.Lytning28 27m
28m Thoughts on Legion?.. We had a promising expansion opener with the epic world invasion and our leaders being defeated, but 2 or 3 months in, how do you feel? I know time gating is an issue but honestly, they should have 5 or so new legion point invasions throughout azeroth every week to make it seem like the legion is a constant threat. Who wouldnt love a world quest in the storm peaks to defend against the legion? It'd keep us heavily engaged with the old world while making the legion even scarier. Or better yet, have a doom guard fly down into our capital cities every once in a while and wreak destruction! Make the lowbies angry and force them to quickly level up in hopes of revenge. We need characters to loathe and goals to reach. WOTLK was fantastic at this. Everybody felt sone sort of emotional response to Arthas. I can't be alone in starting to feel the Legion getting the Iron Horde treatment (all threat and no action...cuddly pushovers) I want to feel beaten. I want players to band together and feel scared! Legion has its good points but right now it feels like giant Artifact Power / Mythic keystone snoozefest. I think we're all suffering from a little bit of brain damage at this point.Tyleon11 28m
29m Idea: Implement "Keystone Deserter". What are thoughts on the concept of if you leave a mythic plus before key depletion (while time is still left on a keystone) that you can't join another one for 30 minutes similar to battlegrounds?Zantty7 29m
29m Draenei Warlocks Why isn't this an option in game? They clearly exist and have for two expansions now.Bjay27 29m
31m Why can't we filter group finder by rolls? I mean, it would be way easier to find a group if you could set it to only show groups with two dps. Maybe even give us the option to only see groups that already have a tank or something... I'm sure that wouldn't be many, but I'd still like the option.Vexø0 31m
32m CRZ in legion zones....AGAIN Blizzard, either come clean that you are trying to push this on us in a new expansion not a month old or assign a developer to fix a problem that returns EVERY restart. and no, its not that I am seeing people grouped from other realms in mine. this is the usual every restart "lets see if we can sneak it in" CRZKestrìl554 32m
32m Am I drug dealer? Always having to supply my fellow nightborne with the finest mana! Can't I at least charge them gold? LolUghash8 32m
33m if you're happy.... if you're happy with how your class works mechanically, clap your hands! *cricket*Felrynn30 33m
43m Please up the drop rate on Curious Coins I've played since the release of the new expansion and i've gotten a total of 3. The Arcadian War Turtle is for sale for 150 this week and at the current drop rate, I'll be lucky if I can purchase anything for 150 coins, which is averaging out to 1 coin per month, in a 147 more months or 12+ years!Hemotosis19 43m
50m By the time flying is released There will be nothing new coming after it is released. However, my herb farming will pick up.Ravenclawz116 50m
51m Awesome run-in with a WoW player IRL tonight! So I was walking through my local Walmart in my Sylvanas "God Save the Queen" shirt when I felt a tap on my arm. "Excuse me..." I hear an aged voice say, and turn to see an elderly woman pushing a grocery cart next to me. She then brightens her face as I turn towards her more. "Oh that is who I thought it was on your shirt!" She then clenches her hand into a fist and literally growls out, "FOR THE HORDE!!!" before just continuing to push her cart down the aisle & leaving me just standing there with a bewildered look on my face pondering, "Wait, did that just actually happen!?" So yeah, that happened tonight & had to share! If you were that awesome grandma, you rock! I tried to track you down after recovering from my momentary stun, but was unable to do so in the crowds! So, yeah!Pumpkinspize29 51m
51m Professions 7.1.5!!! Amid all the negativity surrounding 7.1.5 id like to post this awesome news for everyone to look at! http://www.wowhead.com/news=257729/7-1-5-ptr-profession-recipes-and-blacksmithing-questsTelrenaur5 51m
52m Casules ruin game casule have ruin game приготовить мазьMassiveclock26 52m
55m Gnomes They die in such a hilarious way... I smacked this lil guy and then he ran away and still died anyway. Exhaustion no doubt. I mean look at his tiny body. :D https://gyazo.com/a9d463ec639ce8666c44c9ec63f335a3Primeevíl0 55m
1h Make DFA Great Again Make DFA great again blizz, the animation was mostly why ppl used to have it for pvp and it had good dmg ,but it got nerf so hard we cant even consider it a talent to choose.. why do u hate us so much :(Sanguin0 1h
1h Any vanilla players? Member talent trees? Member when they were spell ranks? Member when you had to go to your class trainer for your "upgrades"Necrophobia95 1h
1h dismissing pet dismissing the DK pets is locked at arenas ?Mamaminozz0 1h
1h How do I fix tab target? It won't change my target at all. It's still bound and I don't have any addons on atm. Cleared wtf and cache, still not workingReward0 1h
1h Asking for gold What are the rules on asking people for gold? No irl transactions. Just asking for gold. My friend asked me for some today so i just wanted to be sure.Senorpanda8 1h