General Discussion

1d New Adventures (Just Down the Hall) New Adventures (Just Down the Hall)—A Message From Tom Chilton Greetings fellow WoW players, It’s been a little over a month since we launched Legion, and it’s been awesome to see players enjoying so many different aspects of the expansion—leveling up their characters and Artifacts, diving into World Quests, taking on the Emerald Nightmare. Legion PvP Season 1 is going strong, and some of the best Arena teams from around the world are competing for a chance to battle on the big stage at BlizzCon. Soon we’ll be releasing our first new content update for the expansion—Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan—which opens up the Mythic 5-player Karazhan dungeon, continues the story of Suramar, introduces a new raid, and adds even more World Quests and other content. But that’s just the start of it, as we have what we believe to be an extremely exciting patch plan for the rest of the expansion. For me, Legion has been more than just another expansion, though—it’s the culmination of more than a decade of work with one of the best development teams I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. And it’s with a mix of excitement, sadness, and gratitude that I’m saying farewell to the WoW team and moving on to a new adventure within Blizzard. In 2004, before I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to serve as game director, I started on the World of Warcraft team as a senior game designer. As you can imagine, World of Warcraft was quite a bit different in 2004. Early that year, there were just 60 of us on the team. Around that time in the Friends and Family Alpha, questing was only available up to level 25—for the Alliance only—and the Horde wasn’t playable at all. Some players were even using dial-up modem connections to access the test. Many on the team still debated on whether the Horde and Alliance should be separated into factions. (We know how that one turned out.) Several other core features of the game didn’t even exist, including raids and PvP. We’ve come a long way since then, with six expansions under our belts to go along with countless raids, dungeons, Battlegrounds, features, and more. My personal journey working on WoW as Game Director is at an end, but my journey with Blizzard isn’t. I’ll still be here, but will be focusing on another project within the company. However, it’s with great pleasure that I announce Ion Hazzikostas will be taking my place as Game Director for World of Warcraft. I know that WoW will be in great hands with Ion at the helm. He’s been an integral part of the team for more than eight years and has contributed to so many aspects of the game’s development—from class design to encounter design and nearly everything in between. He also has an amazing team at his side—the same epic crew that brought you all the content you’re enjoying in Legion. As a member of the WoW team, I can assure you that the future for World of Warcraft continues to be bright—and as a player, I’m excited to discover what’s in store next alongside all of you. World of Warcraft is the product of the passion of both the team and all of its players, so I’d also like to thank each of you for the wonderful journey that working on the WoW development team has been. Thank you, and may you have many more epic adventures!Kalgan173 1d
Sep 1 World of Warcraft: Legion now live! Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, Azeroth needs your aid. The Burning Legion has returned—and World of Warcraft: Legion is NOW LIVE! The time has come to embark on your quest to the Broken Isles, to seek out and master Artifact weapons of legendary might, and to rally like-minded champions to your cause in your Order Hall. In this desperate hour, you must also strike a forbidden pact with the outcast Demon Hunters of the Illidari, fel-twisted disciples of the dreaded Illidan the Betrayer. Should you fail... worlds will burn. Purchase World of Warcraft: Legion now, and prepare yourself: kingdoms will burn. ------ Help and Support: You can find a list of common questions and answers related to Legion, Legion quests, and more located on the World of Warcraft Customer Support forums. If you do not see the issue you're encountering listed, feel free to browse the Customer Support forum to see if other players are having the same problem. Game Masters Legion Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Start here for assistance: Get Help ------ Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Legion — The Fate of Azeroth Trailer Legion Artifact Systems Preview Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide Harbingers - Khadgar Harbingers - Gul'Dan Harbingers - Illidan Legion Cinematic Trailer ------ New Content & Features: New Class: Demon Hunter - Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike. Artifact Weapons - The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth with its full force, and the world’s heroes must discover new pinnacles of power to halt this unrelenting threat. World Quests - In World of Warcraft: Legion, questing at level 110 comes in new variations called World Quests Class Halls - Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made. Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedules - Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion. Battle to Level 110 - Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth and explore all-new zones as you grow in power. Ornyx0 Sep 1
Oct 3 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: Posting Guidelines: Request Sticky Tips & Information: Thread Limits and Continuation Thread Rules: Getting the Most Out of the Forums: Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Contact List: Community Managers: MVP Program Info: Oct 3
11h Rated PvP Gearing As we’d previously announced, our intention with gear rewarded from rated PvP in Patch 7.0.3 is for the chance to receive a Warforged/Titanforged piece of gear to increase as your rating increases. We’ve recently discovered a bug that is causing that system not to function. Currently, rated PvP is always rewarding item level 840 gear, regardless of rating. That is not our intent. We’re currently working on a fix for this issue, and once it’s ready, we’ll apply it during weekly restarts. We want to correct it as quickly as possible, but don’t want to inadvertently punish players who have already collected their weekly bonus chests. We’re also implementing more rigorous testing procedures for future PvP seasons to ensure that this doesn’t happen again. Realistically, we should have caught this bug during testing, but didn’t. That’s completely our fault, and we apologize. That said, we’re not really happy with the current model for PvP gearing anyway (even ignoring this issue), and we’re planning to make a couple of key changes for Patch 7.1. For starters, instead of having rating increase the chance for a piece to roll Warforged or Titanforged, it will increase the minimum item level that a piece can be. So, as your rating increases, you will be guaranteed to earn higher item level gear, regardless of whether it Warforges or not. We’re also going to clearly tell you what the minimum item level you can receive is, to remove the guesswork. Secondly, instead of basing gear off of your current rating, it will be based on the highest rating you earned in the previous week. This means you’ll always be rewarded for your best performance of the week, no matter when exactly that was. Again, we apologize that we didn’t recognize and correct the issue with the current gearing system sooner, but are hopeful that the changes in Patch 7.1 will result in a better overall experience for everyone.Ornyx151 11h
2d Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedule When it comes to dungeons and raids in World of Warcraft: Legion, launch on August 30 is just the beginning. Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion. Legion PvP Season 1 The new PvP season begins September 20, but you'll be able to begin earning Honor right away with the launch of Legion. Learn more about the new PvP Honor and Prestige system here. Dungeons and Raids Once the expansion is live, you’ll also want to mark your calendar for some additional dates of note: Tuesday, August 30–When Legion is live, dungeons will immediately be available on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic dungeon difficulty will become available at 8am PDT in alignment with the weekly dungeon reset time. Tuesday, September 20–The Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens on Normal and Heroic difficulties. Mythic Keystones will begin dropping which will allow increased challenge and rewards from Mythic dungeons. Tuesday, September 27–Mythic difficulty for the Emerald Nightmare Raid dungeon opens. The first wing of Raid Finder difficulty for Emerald Nightmare opens. Tuesday, October 4–Raid Finder Wing 2 of Emerald Nightmare opens. Tuesday, October 18–Raid Finder Wing 3 of Emerald Nightmare opens. We look forward to seeing you in the Broken Isles!Ornyx38 2d
8m BlizzCon Q&A Questions Submission Thread On Saturday, November 5 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST on the Main Hall (D) stage at BlizzCon 2016, Lead World of Warcraft developers will answer questions from both attendees and queries gathered online. If you have a question you'd like answered at the Q&A, submit it as a reply to this thread. This thread will close to new submissions at Noon PDT on October 26, 2016. Thank you!Kaivax182 8m
9h Patch 7.1 Arrives on October 25! Mark your calendars and get ready to make your Return to Karazhan on October 25! Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan will take you further into the ongoing stories within Legion and bring with it new and exciting challenges. Are you brave enough to step through this dark tower’s doors once more?Ornyx140 9h
7h Changes to Mythic Keystone Rewards We’re deploying a hotfix as soon as possible that will change some of the contents of the chests at the end of Mythic Keystone dungeon runs: The Artifact Power contained in Challenger’s Cache awarded for completing a given difficulty will now contain increasing amounts of Artifact Power depending on the difficulty cleared. Prior to the hotfix, this Cache contained 400 base (pre-Knowledge-modifier) Artifact Power. After the hotfix: Mythic 2-3: 500 base Artifact Power Mythic 4-6: 800 base Artifact Power Mythic 7-9: 1000 base Artifact Power Mythic 10+: 1200 base Artifact Power At the same time, any additional (bonus) chests awarded for beating the Mythic Keystone timer by a very large amount will no longer contain any Artifact Power. They will still contain items of the appropriate power level, as before. All Challenger’s Caches will now also contain gold. The bonus chests you receive when you dominate a dungeon so thoroughly that your Keystone upgrades multiple times are intended to make sure that you don’t miss out on loot. You shouldn’t feel like it’s a mistake to blow away the timer. However, Artifact Power is available in nearly every type of endgame content, so your other reward for going faster is time saved, and that time could be spent pursuing more Artifact Power from its many other sources. These changes are aimed at aligning the efficiency of the different tiers of difficulty, so that a well-geared group of dungeon experts is rewarded more for tackling a high-level Mythic dungeon, rather than incentivized to stomp an entry-level dungeon.Ornyx195 7h
14s @Girls who play only girl toons Have you ever "checked out" male characters in character creation? EDIT: TO EVERYONE ELSE: which race's males look hottest to you?Iceferno24 14s
24s Close app when not using Three systems in my house all would not sleep tonight until the bnet app was closed. If you are seeing this as well please post so we can hopefully get a hotfixes. Almost like the mic was reading as input keeping them all awakeSnòòp7 24s
48s What is the worst class currently? I've heard frost DKs hit like a cool breeze, Brew masters tank like they are actually drunk and Discipline priests are losing Faith. But which class over all has it the worst?Keeledor18 48s
50s Tauren Ranch I'd like to have a Tauren ranch where I have my own herd of Tauren. The males would have to be Steers though. Apparently the meat from castrated bulls is more tender. Snip Snip!!Pixlpop346 50s
1m Elementals just want dialogue, part 2 Link to previous capped thread : Edit: OP of last thread, for ease of reading for a blue, courtesy of Falcinz ...Zadaar655 1m
1m BNET Voice...Can we just turn it off? Like, completely just turn it off. I don't mean muting the mic. I mean just turn the feature off. I don't want it. I never wanted it. Please let me turn it off.Theral50 1m
1m Got an idea ... Ok, so I got an idea for artifact skin unlocks. I really hate how you have to unlock each color in order for each row before you can unlock the rest. So I had an idea as a possible alternative. Why not have the achievements to each artifact only be locked for that row. So you do one of the achievements in that row, it allows you to choose any color in that row. Then, to unlock another color in that row, u gotta finish another achievement in that row, and so on and so forth. That way, it gives a little leeway for people that don't want or need the colors they don't want. And to unlock the whole row, u still have to do all the achievements. This gives more variety in what people change their artifact skin to easily, so we don't see the same skins on every character It also fixes the gating issue for people who don't like certain aspects of the game, like pvp or raid. Treat it sort of like the talent system, you pick the colors you want instead of having to unlock all the colors u don't want just to unlock the one u do want, and completionists can still unlock them all. And the achievements for that row now won't change, u still would need glory of the legion raider achievement or prestige 13 for instance to unlock one of them. It's just up to you what color and what order you wish to unlock After all, they are just recolors of the same skin, right? Just a thought. How about you, what are ur thoughts on this idea?Furyia7 1m
2m @Outlaw Rogues EDIT: Thank you Ornyx for at least acknowledging this thread, but just like blizzard's obsession with twitter, it would have been nice for you to post here instead. There's a high chance that almost none of us would have seen that post about that guy's transmog. ... I just don't know what to do anymore. I did a normal clear tonight and it just felt awful. Rerolling 6+ times for trash, rerolling sometimes more for bosses. My start up was so slow on almost every pull, I haven't seen a 6roll in a week. I love outlaw thematically and aesthetically, they have some of my favorite artifact skins and I generally still look forward to getting them. But I've invested so, so much time into this character. I haven't had a legendary drop and I compete well against my guildies who do and it just seems like a huge slap in the face that everyone got these huge nerfs reverted but blizzard still felt that outlaw was too powerful. If blizzard is worried about what we MIGHT do with a 6roll and good luck on mechanics and uptime, why not reel in the potency of the RTB buffs and make 1 buff the same chance as 6 buffs with rogues mostly floating with 2 or 3 buffs? Why not make SnD a more attractive option instead of having to take an ability that we traditionally learned at like level 6 for the last 10 years just to curb the RNG of our class? Why do I have to sacrifice lovely MfD for a 10 year old finisher? Why isn't there a talent that smooths out RtB a bit to make us more reliable if we don't want to play slots with our DPS? Why did you nerf RT when it's a massive portion of our DPS, then you nerfed our regen which is already sluggish to begin with? It's not fun to have rerolled 4+ times, have no energy and also have to wait 3-4 seconds for energy to trickle back in EVEN when you've gone out of your way to sac a bit of versatility for haste. I just don't understand. All the top specs have going for them, aside from fire are all fairly promised, non RNG damage. But we had to be nerfed because of what we might do, without accounting for what we usually do, and that's do average DPS with occasional moments of pure glory. I love outlaw outside of RTB, and I don't want to funnel AP into another weapon for a spec I know I won't enjoy as much. With the nerfs to RT and our regen, the spec has felt more sluggish than ever and the payoff is not nearly as high. This doesn't feel fun or feel good and other classes are looking more and more attractive. The percentage of players that play rogues is like 5-6% because there are three other leather wearers that do it better and more reliably. Why break something that wasn't even as potent as the top 5 specs last patch? I just don't know what to do anymore.Razzed2131 2m
2m How To Fix Prot Warriors! @warcraftdevs @blizzard Class Fantasy by your meaning is for us to just be a meat shield. Questing etc?.. Hit enemy like a wet limp noodle. Here's my idea to fix us. Remove every single damage ability from us. We only have 1 good damage dealer which is SS. Then it's Devastate spam. So just replace everything with the abilities below, which are meant to piss off our enemy, hold aggro. Some abilities will cause the enemy to die from tiring out/exhaustion (this is not dps), so we can still quest in open world content. New Abilities: Turtle Molest Yo Mama Joke Flip The Bird Slap Tickle Antagonize Wet Willy Indian Rub Burn The Shocker Annoy Cry Salty Tears Fetal Position Incoherent Yelling Rant Feel free to comment with your ideas!Jimmyfresshh5 2m
2m I feel like I need to "park" my alts Because of how artifact knowledge works, I feel like once I get to level 110 on an alt like I should just park it until I have enough AK for AP rewards to feel worthwhile. Until then, it's pretty demoralizing.Patchs16 2m
2m Artifact Knowledge needs to be Account Wide. I honestly don't know why it's just not account wide. If you get to 110 tonight, you're already 7 and a half weeks behind on AP - You're not going to catch up even with the same AP as others for weeks anyway. Huge set back for anyone wanting to experiment with alts or other characters to help out their team.Givemeabeer125 2m
2m More PvP insults. Horde can queue BGs as a mercenary for the alliance, but we cannot do vice versa considering alliance loss ratio this expansion is at 80%.Valangrr43 2m
3m Warcarft the Musical (<Warning the following feature humor>) Feel free to contribute Activision Blizzard Studios presents... Illidan A whole new horrifying world beyond your nightmarish dreams where a elf discovers a dark and dangerous power and an evil who can destroy turn their world into ash. Featuring fantastic song such as A whole new broken world! Illidan: I can show you the power Green, darkening dangerous Tell me, priestess What have you sacrificed! I can burn out your eyes Take you wonder by wonder Over sideways and under On a magic fel bat ride A whole new broken world A new horrifying point of view No stag tell us no Or where to go Or say we are not prepared or Queen Azshara Xavius: Hey! Burn the way in the old Bazaar Hey you! Lets cut you through! She's a dark star! Oh Come! Be the first on your block to meet her eye! Make way! Here she comes! Ring bells! Bang the drums! Are you gonna love this gal! Queen Azshara! Fabulous she! Az bizarre Genuflect, show some respect Down on one knee! Or the ever classical Demon Like Me Gul'dan: Well Lord Kazzak had them forty hordes Balnazzar had a thousand entrails But servent your in luck 'cause up your sleeves You got a brand of magic never fails You got some power in your corner now Some heavy ammunition in your camp You got some minions, possessions, yell and cry outs See all you gotta do is burn that hand And I'll say Servant, sir What will be your destruction be? Let me take your soul rip it out You ain't never met a demon like meGenrazy4 3m
3m Monks and Demon hunters? If you're going to give theses classes the ability to heal, why give them 2 dashes, one with a sprint as well as a teleport, all while hitting for over 1.2m? Yet you go on to Nerf Resto Druids for what reason?Flekbek10 3m
3m Scary moments in game I have wondered if anyone here has seen, or heard anything in WoW that can gives you the chills... One Scary moment in WoW was back in Naxx 10, back in Wrath, I heard a "help me, save me" scream on the way to Thaddius, and when I heard "nooooo!" after that, my back was tied up. Even to this day, when I run Naxx for gold/mogs, I fear Thaddius. I then looked up his lore, it was very creepy. How about you guys?Scöurgebane28 3m
4m Massive Loot / DMG RNG Blizz you have gone way too overboard with the RNG. At this point I wont even be excited when I get a good legendary (1.3mil artifact power / hundreds of dungeons done), I'll just be relieved... To boot, the success of many classes are based primarily on RNG procs. As a outlaw rogue I rarely get excited by any good Roll the Bones procs at this point. Honestly, I'm just relieved I wont suck on this particular pull... You guys have gone way to far with the negative reinforcement to try and, assumedly, reinvigorate WoW's loot system, but in the end I'm just burnt out by your RNG crazy design. Come on Blizz... you have to realize the massive RNG isn't fun, or fantasy building... It's just annoying and pushing people into burnout It's time you give some power back to the player-base and allow us to perform based on the time and effort we put into the game, not the tyranny of overbearing RNG...El6 4m
4m Legendaries I'm really happy that you guys at Blizzard have found time to make blue posts concerning Blizzcon pets and what not but how about addressing the growing problem that is your legendary "protection". I've grown used to RNG being RNG but considering out of the hundreds of people I know in this game, it's a big issue when the only 3 with legendaries all have 2. This is a widely known issue and has threads on these forums as well as every other wow forum out there. How about some recognition about this as it will be a part of the progression race.Eniitzu3029 4m
5m Legendary Bad Luck Protection? Not a rage post, just wondering if the bad luck protection is account wide or if it's per each character.Noolore0 5m
7m Alterac Valley Player psychology and Terrain Have you ever wondered why horde loses AV over 50% of the time? I have. When horde has strong leadership, and everyone obeys the strategy, horde win rates creep back up to 50%-60%. It's not a coincidence. There is a dubious choice that is made early on in every AV battle by the horde (but not by the alliance) The choice I am talking about is to defend or attack. Right before iceblood graveyard, the horde war machine is going in a straight line. Many times players just want to rush into combat, and ignore the better strat of defending Iceblood garrison, and then back capping to deny the opponent. I believe a small change at the iceblood graveyard, of removing the fence, and extending the cliff out but leaving a small pathway out that turns at a 120* angle to the natural flow of the horde would increase horde winrates by a very large amount. Horde players would choose the easy (and correct path) clash with the alliance in the middle of the bg, and have a glorious battle, instead of rushing onward to cap towers, which get backcapped and whittled and picked off because only half attacked while the other half defended against a unified alliance (who has only one attack route).Eldorathi11 7m
7m Devs of WOW, Frost DK artifact is lame. Do you really think that any frost DK like the artifact abilities? I mean you guys nailed in the frostmourne concept, but from the entire tree you can save up to 25% of the talents with the rest being total garbage. All Frost DK community agrees with this, and this is one of the main FDK problems. For an example: having a gold trait like FROZEN SOUL, who is responsible for less than 1% of my total DPS makes me want to poke my eyes out! Can i have some response on this matter? edit: the artifact is lame. Not the class.Haizack70 7m
8m HEALERS - Top Easiest Tanks to Heal I've been running a ton of Mythic+ dungeons 3, 4, and 5 and here is my top tanks I have healed. *Note all these tanks are around 860-865 1. Prot War: I rarely had to heal warriors which lets me pump out average 200 - 250k per boss fight and 100-150k overall damage as holy paladin. 2. Prot Paladins: Have soo much mitigation on extremely low CD, I almost do as much damage as I can with a prot warrior tanking. 3. Death Knights: I have a problem when DKs make big pulls and I actually have to stop and concentrate healing. 4. Guardian Druid: Just a huge damage sponge and I have to constantly heal. Most damage overall among tanks, my experience. 5. Demon Hunter: I have to heal them so much its hard for me as a pally to heal others during huge aoe fights. Probably the worst tank I have experienced healing, the only class makes me go OOM. My buddy mains a DH tank and hes constantly complaining about not having enough mitigation spells during crucial moments and pulls. 6. Brewmaster Monks: I have only experienced one and he was a 873 tauren that just kept taking huge damage constantly, so my opinion might be biased. _____________ What are your thoughts and experience guys. Do you agree with my list? Or did i just get unlucky with some of these classes.Lightalzen34 8m
8m Got my first main toon legendary today And I still think the implementation is god awful.There was no sense of joy or pleasure,More a "thank god, about !@#$ing time". So if a dev reads this (like they're ever going to read GD) please do not bring back this implementation ever again. Don't put basic class functionality onto random drops, it's really not fun. I have no problems with the power gain of legendaries over normal gear, I dislike that specs are designed around these damn things.Huntsatnight9 8m
8m Best Vanilla Memory For those of you who played Vanilla back in the day, what was your favourite moment? or a really epic moment you had? (No trolls please - Not advertising Legacy, just discussing old times) An epic moment I had was being part of a low level raid and being escorted by a level 60 through Ashenvale. He protected us as we travelled from Redridge all the way to the Barrens. As we came across level 60 horde, he would engage while us lowbies hid and then rush out to finish the Horde when he got low! It was GLORIOUS!Arrno129 8m
10m What race can you just not play? I cannot level taurens, dwarves or goblins. Just can't do it. In BC I leveled a tauren druid and she ended up as a night elf really quickly. My dwarf priest turned into a draenei and I have never EVER even gotten past the character creation screen for goblins.Scöurgebane117 10m
10m Orc Orc need appreciation. This is Orc appreciation thread, appreciation for the greatest Azeroth race.Aguthak18 10m
10m Old Character Models Are Gone - Pt. 2 I am keeping this discussion going for the OP since the original thread capped: 10m
11m Admit it...You cried. You cried like a baby for at least one of the cinematics.Ishtrava386 11m
12m These mythics... Its great just throwing away keystones or letting them expire. Don't have even the slightest desire to use them or engage in the possibility of a douche-athon. In my entire history of wow, I have never had system changes demotivate my desire to attain gear to this degree. Its crazy how much this system is built for one very specific kind of gambling addict.Kugsneak8 12m
13m "Get over here you idiot" Why does the head of that horsedude say this? Does it WANT to be killed?Iceferno2 13m
13m Warriors don't get a bodyguard until 110. Why? All the other classes have access to bodyguards at the level of 103. Some even at the level of 100. Warriors are the only class that don't get one until max level. Bodyguards are extremely helpful in the leveling process. Maybe Blizzard would consider giving them one earlier in a future patch.Oerio13 13m
14m "Forced" Group Content? Okay, so, I don't mean to come across as... bitter or something, but what I've seen on the forums lately just absolutely baffles me. Genuinely. Why are people complaining about content geared towards groups of players in an MMO? Warcraft is meant to be played with other people. It's literally right there. Massive Multiplayer Online. And, yeah, there is plenty you can do by yourself already. Why are we starting riots over this?Purebred94 14m
14m Worgen appreciation thread There is too much draenei and blood elf thread. Its worgen turn nowCélestia237 14m
17m Please Remove Language Barrier For Factions We've conquored Outland, the Lich King, fought against Deathwing, set down the Shas of Pandaria, Replaced Garrosh Hellscream, freed alternative Draenor, and now we face the Legion together. Yet, we cannot even speak to each other. I know it's just a gameplay mechanic at this point, but when you give Demon Hunters the ability to talk to each other, you're invalidiating your own argument against open speech. Please, Blizzard, remove the language barrier. In my opinion, only PvP should be faction based and we should be able to que with Horde/Alliance players (which would help low population servers). Your thoughts?Eliariath78 17m
19m You know... Vol'jin has a son..... But where is he??? Why wasn't he there at his father's funeral?? I don't think he dead.You2 19m
22m Vanilla? Why is there so much nostalgia for vanilla wow? What made it so good?Kelu52 22m
23m It finally happend Can equip two legendaries before i got one. Who else is feeling this pain ?Lightbane16 23m
24m Class ideas! Go! Feel free to let your creativeness soar!Camaora43 24m
24m Death Knights, Unite! -- Part 3 A continuation of these two threads, as they have now both capped; ... For those interested in what we mean when we say we have no scaling, the below post illustrates exactly what it is what we're talking about; ...Atraeus474 24m
26m TRIGGERED @Lyanna Darksorrow Soo... I find this demon hunter without warglaives and imprisoned by the legion. Rescue her, get her weapons back and bring her fresh meat as requested. Lyanna Darksorrow: Oh... the meat is bait for a big bat, its for you to prove your strength before we continue. Me: ME PROVE MY STRENGTH? How about YOU prove your strength you retarded npc. I found you disarmed and as a prisoner. I am clearly not the one who's strength is in question here. AND she had the nerve to tell me, when I am done with the bat, follow the trail of demon corpses. Like, how about YOU follow the trail of demon corpses to back trace the way I came when I stumbled upon you being a prisoner. Who taught this demon hunter npc any logic?Noordein5 26m
26m Who is buying the WoW Cookbook?? I'm buying the WoW Cookbook!Ashrenn31 26m
28m How has your name affected your gameplay? Well, pretty self explanatory, have people reacted negatively, or positively to your name?Scöurgebane95 28m
30m need help from prot warriors so i need some advice from some prot warriors who hopefully are fairly geared :D. my artifact wepon is currently sitting at 16 with AK level 1 i just leveled this guy to 110 before the weekend. i actually started with the left side trait for the scales other then the right side trait for ignore pain. my question is this though,did i want to start with the ignore pain trait? i wanted the extra rage but i find myself unable to tank a mythic dungeon(regular mythic dungeon) i die pretty damn easy even with attempting to spam ignore pain..never had this much issue on a demon hunter,or when i had played my druid. am i pretty much going to be stuck waiting till my AK is at a high enough level to where i can just spam world quests and get that second and 3rd gold trait?Gerheardt0 30m