General Discussion

2d New Adventures (Just Down the Hall) New Adventures (Just Down the Hall)—A Message From Tom Chilton Greetings fellow WoW players, It’s been a little over a month since we launched Legion, and it’s been awesome to see players enjoying so many different aspects of the expansion—leveling up their characters and Artifacts, diving into World Quests, taking on the Emerald Nightmare. Legion PvP Season 1 is going strong, and some of the best Arena teams from around the world are competing for a chance to battle on the big stage at BlizzCon. Soon we’ll be releasing our first new content update for the expansion—Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan—which opens up the Mythic 5-player Karazhan dungeon, continues the story of Suramar, introduces a new raid, and adds even more World Quests and other content. But that’s just the start of it, as we have what we believe to be an extremely exciting patch plan for the rest of the expansion. For me, Legion has been more than just another expansion, though—it’s the culmination of more than a decade of work with one of the best development teams I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a part of. And it’s with a mix of excitement, sadness, and gratitude that I’m saying farewell to the WoW team and moving on to a new adventure within Blizzard. In 2004, before I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to serve as game director, I started on the World of Warcraft team as a senior game designer. As you can imagine, World of Warcraft was quite a bit different in 2004. Early that year, there were just 60 of us on the team. Around that time in the Friends and Family Alpha, questing was only available up to level 25—for the Alliance only—and the Horde wasn’t playable at all. Some players were even using dial-up modem connections to access the test. Many on the team still debated on whether the Horde and Alliance should be separated into factions. (We know how that one turned out.) Several other core features of the game didn’t even exist, including raids and PvP. We’ve come a long way since then, with six expansions under our belts to go along with countless raids, dungeons, Battlegrounds, features, and more. My personal journey working on WoW as Game Director is at an end, but my journey with Blizzard isn’t. I’ll still be here, but will be focusing on another project within the company. However, it’s with great pleasure that I announce Ion Hazzikostas will be taking my place as Game Director for World of Warcraft. I know that WoW will be in great hands with Ion at the helm. He’s been an integral part of the team for more than eight years and has contributed to so many aspects of the game’s development—from class design to encounter design and nearly everything in between. He also has an amazing team at his side—the same epic crew that brought you all the content you’re enjoying in Legion. As a member of the WoW team, I can assure you that the future for World of Warcraft continues to be bright—and as a player, I’m excited to discover what’s in store next alongside all of you. World of Warcraft is the product of the passion of both the team and all of its players, so I’d also like to thank each of you for the wonderful journey that working on the WoW development team has been. Thank you, and may you have many more epic adventures!Kalgan208 2d
Sep 1 World of Warcraft: Legion now live! Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, Azeroth needs your aid. The Burning Legion has returned—and World of Warcraft: Legion is NOW LIVE! The time has come to embark on your quest to the Broken Isles, to seek out and master Artifact weapons of legendary might, and to rally like-minded champions to your cause in your Order Hall. In this desperate hour, you must also strike a forbidden pact with the outcast Demon Hunters of the Illidari, fel-twisted disciples of the dreaded Illidan the Betrayer. Should you fail... worlds will burn. Purchase World of Warcraft: Legion now, and prepare yourself: kingdoms will burn. ------ Help and Support: You can find a list of common questions and answers related to Legion, Legion quests, and more located on the World of Warcraft Customer Support forums. If you do not see the issue you're encountering listed, feel free to browse the Customer Support forum to see if other players are having the same problem. Game Masters Legion Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Start here for assistance: Get Help ------ Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Legion — The Fate of Azeroth Trailer Legion Artifact Systems Preview Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide Harbingers - Khadgar Harbingers - Gul'Dan Harbingers - Illidan Legion Cinematic Trailer ------ New Content & Features: New Class: Demon Hunter - Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike. Artifact Weapons - The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth with its full force, and the world’s heroes must discover new pinnacles of power to halt this unrelenting threat. World Quests - In World of Warcraft: Legion, questing at level 110 comes in new variations called World Quests Class Halls - Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made. Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedules - Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion. Battle to Level 110 - Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth and explore all-new zones as you grow in power. Ornyx0 Sep 1
Oct 3 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866#2 Request Sticky Tips & Information: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353268142 Thread Limits and Continuation Thread Rules: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2191101521 Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3
3h Legion Season 1 Ending Clarifications With today’s announcement of the end of Legion’s first PvP season on December 13, we’d like to clarify a few extra details. The Elite PvP gear appearance will be the same in Legion Season 2 as it is in Season 1. If you are unable to complete your set in Season 1, you’ll still be able to collect your missing appearances during Season 2. Additionally, after Legion Season 2 concludes, we’ll be adding the ability to purchase the complete Elite appearance set from a vendor. This will only be made available to players who have earned access to the Elite set by reaching a PvP rating of 2000 or higher in any Rated Battleground or Arena bracket during Legion Season 1 or 2. Finally, we’d like to clarify that the end of Legion Season 1 and beginning of Legion Season 2 are not tied in any way to the release of Patch 7.1.5. One of our major goals for Rated PvP in Legion is to have PvP seasons change over more regularly, which means we can now transition between seasons without requiring a patch. This transition will occur prior to the release of Patch 7.1.5.Ornyx81 3h
53m Classic Server Update Hey everyone, We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show. These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon. -J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development teamOrnyx3074 53m
1h Hidden Artifact Appearances Update We’d like to take a moment to dispel some rumors and give some insight into certain “hidden” Artifact Appearances, as well as some general notes on how this system (and similar systems) has worked out so far in Legion. For starters, we’ve seen some rumblings around the community that the appearance for Arms Warriors was “hotfixed in.” This is not the case. The quest for that particular appearance has a daily chance to be offered in the Warrior Order Hall, and when it's active, it will be active throughout an entire region for that day. Our initial setting for that chance ended up being too conservative (and was increased in Patch 7.1), but the chance has been there every day since the expansion launched. Many of you have also been asking about the hidden appearance for Frost Death Knights. We’ve been trying to avoid giving out too much in the way of spoilers for these, but as it’s now the last one to be discovered, we figured we might as well give you guys a hint. This appearance is tied to a particular world boss, which hasn’t spawned yet. Once that boss is available, we expect the appearance to be found pretty quickly. We’ve learned a lot of important lessons about hidden content and these sorts of varied and discoverable unlocks over the course of Legion development. Some of our efforts were clearly far more successful than others. We’re going to take these lessons to heart and apply them going forward. Additionally, we’re working on a few tweaks to how the hidden artifact appearances are acquired, which will be released in a future patch, with the goal of reducing the frustration that can come from trying to chase down some of the more elusive ones.Ornyx427 1h
8m Live Developer Q&A - Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch Wednesday, December 7, at 10:00 a.m. PST, as we sit down with Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. You can tune in live at: Twitch.tv/Warcraft. Feel free to submit any questions you may have by posting in this forum thread or tweeting using the hashtag #LegionQA. As a reminder, we would like to keep the questions short so we can get to as many of them as possible, so please keep your questions to 40 words or less. Thanks, and we hope to see you Wednesday, December 7, at 10:00 a.m. PST!Ornyx873 8m
50s Allow us to decide our PvP Template stats Its ridiculous how a meta can shift with a buff or nerf of a stat or ability and the whole meta for that spec has changed. Its even more stupid that you can't play that spec until Blizzard directly resolves the problem with it manually. Why not let the players determine their stats in PvP? Give us a set of options to choose from and let us decide how we want to play our class! If im playing Ele, i should be able to say "hey, i would actually like more than 13% crit in pvp" But at the moment, i can't so i'm stuck being a garbage can for the next couple of weeks or more until Blizzard actually fixes Elemental Shamans. I'm sure there are more problems like this with every class / spec, and in the end of the day / week / season. It would be better if the players decided how they want to play rather than Blizzard. EDIT: posting for relevance; I think Blizzard should look at GW2's pvp template system and try something to adapt to it, Give players a list of stats they can choose from to directly affect their stats. Say if someone wants to build with a more haste heavy template or a crit template, they'll get less of the other stats and it would weigh one way rather than the current way. ( Blizzard decides the stats in pvp as a baseline and gives everyone vers to "balance" stats) To clarify the above Edit, it would be reforging just for pvp, essentially. Also Visibility into our actual stat weights would be nice outside of arena.Chriswilson8 50s
58s Neutral pandaren and goblin I think it would be cool if there was an option to not have pandaren and goblins tied to factions and go wherever they please, what do you thinkMommydearest1 58s
1m Intent behind rogue changes Can someone from blizzard clarify the intent behind our class changes. There has been so much confusion about many of these changes and why they're implemented. Please just elucidate the thinking behind these changes so that we can get on the same page. Right now you're acting like autistic children with your silence. I'm sure many other classes are frustrated with the lack of engagement.Ks13 1m
1m Warlocks... How come they all complain that they suck and do no damage but yet they top all the raid bosses on warcraft logs.. Not a troll question but being seriousSithbro41 1m
1m Please Fix the LW Moose Mount After all the crap you make us go through to get this mount, in a terrible profession that does literally nothing worthwhile, why is it you didn't even bother to make it so my characters !@# actually sits ON the saddle itself? I float 3 feet above the bloody mount when I ride it. Are you kidding me? http://imgur.com/a/4lw2R Look at this. What, did you only test it with the Tauren model and slap it out the door?Valkyrija0 1m
1m Help & Stop Downvoting James from Proudmore I have to say that this James dude is hilarious with his country/redneck rants. I really believe he's an old geezer who has wisdom beyond his years, but unfortunately can't express it correctly or even knows how to spell lol. I think he's unintentionally trolling without even knowing it. His threads bring joy to some and make their days! His made up words and sayings are brilliant and funny! If you don't like this guy you have no sense of humor! So whose with me! Let's help the bigotry against James from Proudmore! Comment below if you are a fan of James threads!Tactavius26 1m
1m What WoW race do you identify with the most? Since WoW is pretty simplistic, race=culture for the purpose of this question.Rainsinger10 1m
1m Devs' solution to stat problem: more nerfs http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2128194-Nighthold-Item-Changes-in-Patch-7-1-5-Build-23178?p=43631724#post43631724 In the latest PTR, a significant portion of the Nighthold raid loot has been changed. A lot of the secondary stats on gear have been changed to Versatility. This means that a greater proportion of our gear will comprise of boring flat damage Versatility gear rather than fun secondaries like Crit/Haste/Mastery. This on top of the secondary stat changes which require more secondaries per 1%, and passive secondary stat bonuses being removed will mean a BIG hit to our crit/haste/mastery %'s. I think that this change is quite disappointing and manipulative. It will make the game feel slower, less fun and it just makes our classes feel weaker even if numerically they do the same output. I really hope that these changes do not go live. I don't want to end up with finishing Nighthold with even lower haste %, crit %, mastery % than I did at Legion launch.Ikhj73 1m
1m What happened to WoW? Serious question. What happened to the game? It was on fuggin point for so long, and suddenly things are going haywire? What changes happened over at Blizz HQ? I know Metzen left, but he said he was retiring to spend time with the fam. WTF else is happening over there? The core team of what we have all known to love and live has been gutted. This game seems to be becoming a !@# business tool, rather than the "home grown" game we all know. This game was built upon the love of RPG by it's original founders. Where the FK is Morheim throughout all of this? Somebody needs to grow a pair, start listening to the community (like you used to do), and step the hell up. You're making yourself look more and more like a weenie with every day that passes, with every change that is made. It's overwhelmingly obvious that you are bowing down to your Actitard, corporate overlords. Cut the crap, sack up. Make this game what it once was. Do the community a favor. Do us the favor that you comitted yourself to doing when you strated this line of work. Let your brilliance shine. /rantLivalia14 1m
2m Healers obsolete? The M+ 4 DPS situation. Well this is new. I started getting denied M+ groups this weekend due to the groups being "no healer speed runs" or "4 DPS speed runs." I look it up and this is apparently a thing now. I already felt kind of subpar due to being Disc, but now it appears I'm totally obsolete. I must've gotten denied to a dozen groups because of it this weekend and I suspect it's only going to get worse. So.... I feel this is a problem. I mean... this is a problem right? I think it is.Parvos93 2m
29s This week's mythic plus affixes? What are they? I'm stuck at work.Salhezar12 29s
3m I wasted my 100 boost I wanted to play on another server to play with some friends but since they are alliance it would just be too expensive to trasnfer faction change my toons so i decided to use my Legion 100 boost I used it on a arms warrior, then I realiced "HOLY !@#$ " idk why but im feeling Im gonna have a horrible time tryying to gear this toon edit: I think i didnt explained mysefl properly, the problem is that Im used to being tank/healer and in retrospective I realiced that there is a reason why i dont see warriors in raid that often the problem is that i dont feel i bring anything usefull to a raid but then again i really dont know anything about warriorsFinrael11 3m
3m Got my 4th garbage legendary So, I've worked my !@# off, grinding content non-stop, hoping to beat your ultra random system for loot in every way and the only thing I have to show for it are 4 legendaries that are not the "good" ones. Now, I'm left with a choice of either re-rolling and paying you more money (I'm sure you'd love that) or putting up with the fact that my character will be perpetually hamstrung compared to other luckier players. I'm so salty and I hate your system for loot. I feel like all you do is punish the people who can't full clear mythic raids or get lucky like some random Scrublordmcgee and are left to grind and hope. It was truly one of the most frustrating moments this morning that I've had in a long while.Akaidian66 3m
3m New Class! Mail. Tank. Ranged. Bard. Yes? Thoughts?Orzek77 3m
4m Blizzard, please: Two Speeds Walking. Or Running. How hard is that? Please stop coding NPCs for quests that move either slower or in between these two speeds. Or, stop developing escort quests that require us to protect NPCs that move at their own speed.Taakaya9 4m
6m Best PvP Stat Model? Hi All, What do you believe the best PvP stats model model was for Instanced PvP? Was it Resilience, PvP Power, iLvls scaling when entering PvP, or just stats templated depending on iLvl? I personally liked the PvP power or resilience with the exception of working to obtain gear. I just want PvE gear to be completely separate from PvP and doing 1 should not give an advantage over doing another.Sophex1 6m
33s Too many quest chains behind mythic dungeons I think there's too much quest chain in this expansion attached to mythic dungeon to the point where I feel that if I don't do mythic or mythic+ I am going to miss out on important bits of story. I mean a quest to get 80 of this particular thing, where you are only really guaranteed to get one if you do a mythic dungeon, come on..Elae497 33s
7m feelsbadman the only thing worse than teams full of bots after 15 minute horde queue times is the fact that i leveled a priest to heal with this xpac. feelsbadman.Ksv10 7m
8m Help me pick my healer! So im debating between leveling my resto shaman or my priest next. I like the idea of both and they both seem to be doing enough for the content i run. Im not a fan of monks at all, resto druid is boring to me and holy pally is just bleh. So sell me a resto shaman or priest and tell me why! Thank you.Deadgem24 8m
9m Raging/Necrotic this week Welp, this will be painfulRikward3 9m
9m Confess Your WoW Sins Come, child, and unburden your spirit. Confess your guilty actions and pleasures in WoW before your fellow gamers and be freed. Today, I saw the flight master off in the distance -- maybe 100, no more than 200 yards off. I stared him straight in the eye... And whistled. Sloth.Planeshaper82 9m
10m What's everyone leveling opinion? Let's get straight to the point. I have 7 toons in the 100 - 101 range and I just can't find the desire to level this toons. I've done almost every zone on this toon and started with Highmountain, which in my opinion was the only good zone. I've found this expansion's leveling sub-par and I was wondering what you guys thought about it.Ränlôr43 10m
10m Record nerfs in a row to one class? What is the current record of most consecutive nerfs to a single class? I think rogue may be setting the new record. Every update since 7.1 had been a nerf. Patches, hotfixes, Tuesday ninja nerfs all count. Has there been a time where a class has gotten to 10 nerfs in a row without a major buff? Edit: most people seem to say dk so far...anything been nerfed more consecutively?Giggleblush40 10m
10m Am I just getting old? I have raided since TBC. After that we were largely a heroic guild. I always maintained a healing offspec and healed many of our progression kills such as (now) mythic sydragosa. Back then I needed different gear in every slot for an off spec. Plus resistance gear. And I didn't mind. Granted Frozen Shadow Weave was a thing. Now I get a free weapon and only need trinkets. Yet I ... might quit because upgrades feel too rare and rng. I need haste crit and I look at gear in next tier and go "ugh, tier gear." I get drops that are 20 ilevels higher and hate equipping them because my spec plays worse (crit and haste give me speed and procs and resources, the others do nothing) ... and all I think is "I have almost no control over my gear... this is no fun." I have multiple 870 trinkets, and hate them all. Prefer an 835 trinket from a world quest with haste... I don't really care about any of the trinkets they all feel gimmicky with little dps gain... worse it's darn near impossible to decide which trinket is best even with sims, let alone which ones I want long term. It's not like I get to choose what the boss drops. I read forums and all I focus on is "spriest is fine in Mythic+, use the legendary to spread dots." I see a talent that I like (proccing mind blasts), but to use it I need a mythic belt (if it doesn't have charges, you lose so many of the procs since mind blast is a shirt cd). And I may never get either mythic item. I don't want to play alts becaude of artifact power. Catch up mechanisms are never "catch up". They are "be less behind." Am alt will NEVER have as much power as I will have as if I play shadow for the rest of the expansiom, even if I make it my new main for 2 tiers. The alt is already too far behind. But... my alts don't need weapons to be even half arsed anymore. It's easier than ever before to be "good enough." So whyn when things are objectively better than ever before, do I look at this game and feel... I don't want to chase rng loot and be stuck to one toon and one spec... Is it just because I have been playing too long? I realize what I want is to choose my secondaries, choose my gear, and be able to just log in and raid with only doing 2 hours of farming outside the raid per week. And that will never happen. But that was never wow. I want to complain about diablo style loot, but really, it used to be you would take what you were given and like it, or else! It's no worse than ever before... it just grates more. My perfect world is this: You get a gear drop. You get to choose secondaries. You can change them by burning another gear drop. Or heck maybe even change them all for one drop. I meam wouldn't it be fun to be able to *try* a swapping a haste/crit build to mastery/vers just to see how it feels? Then You can upgrade an item you like by burning drops? But I don't like artifact power ... which kind of does this... how do I make alts better? I would have to make it so there's a real catch up every tier. So say at the end of the tier I am 890, and the next tier drops 895 loot. I would want my alt to be able to go into a raid, and if he gets that 895 piece - bam, he's caught up in that gear slot. I like badges. I like artifact power and getting slowly better every week in a way I control, but I hate that there's no way for an alt or offspec to ever truly catch up until the next expansion in 2 years. Then either way if I get a second 895 piece in that slot, I can destroy it to add +1 ilevel. Capped at like 5 less than the next tier or something (realistically it's not like I am going to the 200 drops to max upgrade all 17 slots). But this is not how wow ever worked. You never had this much control over your gear. So why does it bug me so much now?Heremod0 10m
10m What WoW youtuber/streamer do you like? I personally like to follow Mikepreach. Use to watch Asmongold but just dropped away from it. Nothing against him, just didn't keep up with it. Maybe the occasional glance at some swifty content. I get it, he's not pro pvp overlord status, but he's just so damn positive.Krumpencast90 10m
10m how does one play healer offspecs when they main DPS ? i want healer trinkets. but what if i get healer legendary when my mainspec is DPSJessdabést15 10m
11m Wardens Towers Quests Is it just me or has these stop spawning? I used to log online dailie and do 3-4 then go do my regular stuff....Past couple of days they havent spawnedTerafema0 11m
13m What is the RPPM of Aran's Relaxing Ruby? I'm hoping I can get an official response on this, as it is actually impacting the sims of a ton of specs: Currently, Aran's Relaxing Ruby is set to an RPPM of 1.75+Haste in SimulationCraft. Comparing that with actual logs from some simple fights (Ursoc, Guarm), that seems to be on the high end. If that is the case, we are overvaluing this trinket, and it needs to be corrected.Omajarn9 13m
15m I tried ToV LFR today. The rumors are true. It was an enlightening experience. I know not everyone is going to be geared. In fact, I would fully understand that many are gearing through LFR as I have done in the past. However, people were doing sub 100k dps with two stacks of determination on Odyn. When we got past Guarm, I just cut my losses and left as we barely, I mean barely beat the enrage timer. I am not going to hate on those who do LFR as their main means of progression, because I understand that for some, time is a luxury they can't afford. With that said, there really needs to be a system in place for those who aren't trying. Maybe implement extra rewards for doing well, like more gold, or extra artifact power. And for those who aren't trying, maybe take their loot away from them. Show it in their winnings, but then put a giant X over the loot as it's deleted. I know it may not be a perfect solution, but it's an idea nonetheless.Deplorabull50 15m
20m A plea from a BM hunter Please fix Hati :( Why is his AI so bad? He causes so much dps loss its silly. Currently: Main pet can blink to whatever target or super sprint to them no problem when I kill command, or give the attack command. Hati will SLOWLY drag his butt accross the ground struggling to keep pace with whatever you have as your main pet. (If hati is not in range of your target when you kill command, only the main pet will bite them) Plus he constantly runs back and forth to me despite me mashing the attack command ?? Suggestions! - Give him blink strike like the main pet - Make him follow and attack what the main pet does - Make him as fast as the main pet - Just give him the same AI as our main pet ??Cuk6 20m
21m The Best Things About Legion So much negativity about Legion, so I decided to share my personal opinions on the good things about Legion! 1. Artifact Weapons really feel good in the aspect of advancing your character over the course of the expansion 2. Suramar City is the largest in-game hostile city to date and I know it must've taken a lot of work from the teams over at Blizzard. #WellDone 3. The story is super compelling. Personally I love the lore of the xpacs (WoD excluded) and this xpac so far has been very fun to watch unfold 4. Scaling zones! We made a big deal of this at the start of Legion but it appears that this has fallen to the side as a "well what else did you expect". I love being able to play in all Legion zones without having to deal with mobs way under my level. 5. World Quests! I found this much more fun than dailies and it makes me go back to places I have quested through, making all zones still relevant. What do you enjoy about Legion?Noolore16 21m
22m From us, to You Blizzard. Below is a statement, that I consider my strong opinion. Take it as you will, I just wanted to establish the following: The problem is as followed, the Devs don't exactly play the whole game. I think they might do raids around the normal / Heroic level and nothing else. Probably mythic+ up to 8? I know it sounds extremely cliche and dumb, but Riot did a really great segment a while back and im not sure if they still do. But they sit down and record a session with a pro player or two talking with their devs about game design and balance. Sometimes thats all it takes, a reality check from someone who is really REALLY GOOD at the game to just shatter the reality they think they know. There are so many good voices and opinions to hear on the forums but because there's such a large amount of posts its hard for a Dev to just log on and be like "oh, dillon? whos that?" What I don't understand is how much attention Mages seem to always get, why is that the one class that they love pouring so much attention and detail to? Its like this almost every expansion but, *they* have so many amazing tuning tools at their disposal and they really haven't used them at all. Why are they balancing PvP and PvE across the board still? you have PvP tuning now, use it? If we have PvP tuning why is World PvP based off of PvE templates? Whats the point of forums / class forums / ptr forums / arena forums / raid forums / realm forums if you never post in any of them? Is there a director or some sort of big bad guy at Blizzard saying "don't post anything to the forums unless its been drafted and scanned and re-written 5 times at least and then passed over to CM's to review then post"? What is it exactly that holds Blizzard back from being a front facing company like say GGG or Riot? Look at the two companies and their games, yes its cliche but they know how to run a company and a development team. Their devs are always talking on reddit / forums / twitter and are constantly listening to feedback and giving back comments. Please, Its pretty fair to say we all love WoW. Let us play a game we actually love.Chriswilson390 22m
22m RNG: Chance vs Skill - How far we've come! With all the RNG talk surrounding legendaries and other major pieces of loot, it's hard to believe it was only 40 years ago that pinball machines were actually banned in many places in America for the mere assumption of being a game of chance and not one of skill. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinball#Pinball_and_gambling And here we are today, and much of the game we love is just that. Chance. A slot machine we put $15 a month into and hope the numbers roll out the right way in our favor. Not complaining, just remarking how funny it is to me that the mere hint of "chance" in a pinball machine set a nation into a tizzy, and today it's the basis on which the ivory gaming tower is built.Ferratus20 22m
23m When blizzard? Every race has a place to kik it with their people except trolls and gnomes? Time to take back gnomergan and make it a capitol city. I want a place to chill with my gnomies. Dwarves are ok, but it gets old quick. Elves, humans, goats, and wolfmen just don't understand us. Bring back gnomergan and make some of the buildings to small for height opressers to get into.Tìnkerbell14 23m
23m Am I the only one happy? I actually kind of like how my class is playing... Maybe you guys are just grumpy. Eat some yogurt.Britanny43 23m
24m Remove instance lockout from WoD raids. Three weeks in a row where my Mythic HFC lockout has been screwed by groups falling apart at Iskar. PLEASE remove the instance lockout and go to loot lockout!Dex3 24m
25m List 5 Trivias About Your Character I'll go first. 1. Zîegler's name is referenced from an Overwatch character named Mercy and her real name is Angela Ziegler (ARE YOU HAPPY NOW KORO!?) 2. Originally, I wanted this character to be a Shadow Priest... but nowadays since Spriest is gonna get Ion'd. I might play Holy more often. 3. Zîegler is frienemy with Schnabel. 4. Zîegler has a very odd fetish with tentacles... Don't ask why. 5. Zîegler's favorite food is dumplings. Any 5 trivias about your characters?Zîegler80 25m
26m Hidden Elven Races Are there any more Elves hiding out in the lore that they will shove into our face in a future expansion? We need an expansion with Dwarves!... And pirates!Dîomedes12 26m
28m no mailboxes is not fun please stop with the garrison fearmongering put mailboxes in order halls and be done with it they don't have to have banks or AH or all the other town stuff, but yes, they do have to have mailboxesZahruk43 28m
29m Where To Find Grunt's Helmet From WC3? Anybody knows where to find that helmet with horns that Grunts in WC3 were wearing, or how is it called at least? I also saw it on some of the old videos but idk where to find it.Overlordus1 29m
30m Soldier Character Awesome Idea Suggestion I was thinking of an awesome suggestion for a new character in future expansions. What do you guys think of a crazy engineer soldier character who would fight with guns and grenades as spells. He would wield a new kind of weapon which would be sub machine guns. I would really love to see something like that, the thought of jumping around like a rogue with guns is amazing, the character would be like a rogue. I can imagine the sound of the dual or single wield machine gun, it would be amazing. AOE Grenades.Destime10 30m
31m TY Blizz for the way item resto works Thank you blizz for the new way Item restoration works! So you could imagine the horror wen i logged on today and noticed my item level went from 864 to 823 overnight.... Then i saw i was wearing my mog robe. I dont know how i did it but i realized i must have accidentally Disenchanted my 870 robe. Its been a longgggg time since i had to open a ticket for a item resto but to my surprise things have changed for the better!! In the old days you had to talk to a GM plead your case and pray they refunded you the item. This new system makes life so easy, THANK YOU BLIZZARD!! :)Lilflockar0 31m
31m new suramar story! i was so excited, finally more elven army stuff. this is great, right? it was. until i get like two quests in and get a timegate shoved down my *very bad language* throat. 5 order hall quests, yippie. that single quest just took every ounce of fun i was having with this story line and dashed it, because it snaps me back into the reality of what legion has been since the start. nothing but gating in so many different, terrible ways. all i want out of this game is the story. that's it. i don't want loot, or challenge, or friends, or anything else. i want the story, and i don't want to be slowed down in my consumption of it. god, i swear.Ursilah42 31m