General Discussion

Aug 14, 2014 Kargath and Grom Why do we have to fight them? They look like cool guys. Can't we be friends?Iniq5 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Shoulda drank the juice, Grom. Stuff's pretty good.Nebesk0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 90 boost at WoD release I was lagging in the stream so i might have heard this incorrectly, but one of the devs was talking about 90s boost and it's start in WoD, in a sort of DK starting area thing. Question is, I pre-purchased the xpac i got my free 90 boost, am i getting another boost when WoD releases? for another class like the dev was talking about?Kholgar2 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Your favorite server/realm and why The title says it all! My husband and I are looking to try out a different server/realm. We were on Dragonblight and it became a ghost town, we transferred to Area 52 and we are wanting to try something else. So what are your thoughts? Your favorite server and why. Go!Bußßles2 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Cinematic for WoD Anyone else notice that not one alliance was present in a cinematic for the upcoming expac? i mean, are they deleting alliance now? Maybe they could just change the name of the game to World of Hordecraft LOL I mean seriously... cool video and all, but the alliance have to be doing something during all this. I feel really neglected.Blackxdoom33 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 WoD Cinematic No Tauren Female Druid representation in the new cinematic despite that making no sense to have any other race than orcs in that orc lore cinematic showcasing the bad guys like WotLK and Cata? Disappointed.Ðeirdre1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Which did you like more? The Cinematic or the Lore Episode? For me it was the lore episode. While the cinematic had better visuals, I felt like I'd seen most of it before, either in a book or the old WC3 cinematic where Grom kills Mannoroth. (But Garrosh did look super charismatic.) Kargath's story felt entirely new and gave me a sense of sympathy for his clan. Which is really interesting, considering I'm going to be killing them wholesale in 3 months. Edit: The Lore Episode felt one step ahead of me the entire time through. The cinematic....maybe 25%.Makazi1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 No Human Hunters in WoD Cinematic? Good Bye. Title speaks for itself. I play a human hunter and am severely disappointed at the lack of human hunters in the WoD cinematic. Does Blizzard even care about my race and class combo? I refuse to play an orc. Been playing WoW since 1995 but now I'm done.Shadowfade12 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Orcs Galore Is anyone else a little bummed the Warlords of DRAENOR cinematic didn't include one draenei?Dendyl31 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 The most important thing I learned from the c *cinematic (stupid phone) Is that Garrosh does a pretty good Vin Diesel.Aarkan0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 A Clever Idea for Garrisons What if all your player characters you created and geared/leveled were able to be seen working or doing miscellaneous things in your Garrisons? When you need a gem or item made you just have your own character make it for you without switching over to your other characters? Or if you're a healer character and you need some assistance/power to help in quests so you enlist the aid of your Tank/DPS class character to keep things from attacking you? Always thought this would be fun or it would add so much possibility for RPing.Ephyre1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Nobody happy about it being after halloween? Dood, all of us that dont have the mount can at least farm it on all our 90's, instead of just 1 level 100 i dont know about you but if it released in mid october i would only have 1 lvl 100Burdyn2 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Kinda liked Garrosh for a minute there... and then they were like, yeah we're still gonna conquer everything ._.Asthoriam0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Free transfers OFF illidan I know this is probably a far fetch idea. But, would like to suggest offering free transfers off of illidan. server is amazingly populated and if you want to get some other little servers up and running this would be a good idea. being able to send some guilds to other realms could bring populations up on alot of servers. just a suggestion that chances are will not happen but a suggestion none the less.Shnoall15 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Infinite Dragonflight, calling it! Ok so who helps Garrosh go back in time hmmm....Infinite Dragonflight! I am thinking we will see the first rise of this flight. Ever notice how upset the bronze dragon is at the end of cata in the rain cinematic when the sand fall form his shoulders? Yeah im calling it now ......BOOM! lolNijah0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 With all this Orc love, we need more statues Come on Sideshow Collectibles, Id love to have a treasure trove of Orc statues in my office. Make it happen. Much like the Arthas statue.Tsarbomba0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Come Blizz, really????? I know loot roll is RNG. But RNGesus, the same freaking item 5 times in a row including bonus rolls!!!!! Thats just plain rediculous!!!! Nuff Said...Soulreaveras0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Forgive me for wanting representation Representation for anyone who DOESN'T play an orc. pretty sure like 50% of horde are blood elves anyways... >.> ....yeah i went thereDiamandis1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 please Can we have a pirate class?Jfranco0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Four Day Weekend! Who else is requesting both the 13th and 14th off work so they can have a four day weekend to kick off Draenor? :D (My condolences to people who don't work M-F and/or can't request time off. My feels are with you. :( ) ETA: Also, I wonder if the poor blues get stuck at like, overtime shifts at the start of release and have to wait forever to play. That would suck. D:Riluu1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 If I weren't playing now, I would have just re subbed. That was freaking amazing. The cinematic was pretty amazing actually. The Manroth fight was epic.Lassamavra0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Loved the Draenei in Cinematic... Oh wait. Once again, Its all about the Horde. Be it Old Horde, New Horde or Iron Horde. At least you had some Alliance representation in the Lords of War series, but I doubt we will see much of Maraad and Varian in later episodes.Nikolatesla0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Looking for Group for the Silver Dungeon Clg need a group to get my Pandaren phoenixLucianfer0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 probably their worst cinematic thus far @ title, too similar to the war3 cinematicVyerah43 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 6.0 coming So if the release of WoD is to be on 11/13/14, does that mean we get 6.0 two weeks before that, on HALLOWEEN?Locknæss8 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Wod Cinematic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II2Kxyg8Ulo Thank me laterDymatized0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 So how is the anniversary stuff gonna work if Draenor comes out the 13th of november....anniversary is what, the 17th? would i really have to grind to lvl 100 in 4 days to take on Ragnaros and get the core hound mount. or am i missing something here?Serbagz1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 So where is the CE announcement? Super excited to see the release date for WoD and I cannot wait to start playing is, but I need to get my copy. As someone who has purchased the Physical Collectors Editions since Vanilla, I am kinda worried that there won't be one for WoD. Any official information on this since the release date is 3 months away?Stonehoof4 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 If this expansion reboots the timeline... I'd be totally ok with that. Everything looked amazing. Can you imagine all of the new possibilities of a rebooted Azeroth with a completely different history?Níghtwing10 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Which toon will you venture into Dreanor with As the title says, Im tied between my hunter <---, Paladin thats prot, Warrior thats fury and my enhancement shaman. I will decide probably at the last second but, I wanna hear who are people gonna level with first?Coreyhunter0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 6.0? They were going to announce the expansion release and 6.0's release....any news on 6.0?Execution2 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Grommash >>>>>> Garrosh Seriously, Garrosh is a chump.Gilloch0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Looking for Clarification on Cinematic So when Grom is told not to drink the kool aid do you think Garrosh ever told him who he was or did he pretend to be some funny colored orc prophet and that's why Grom believed him?Mirído3 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 I love Orcs! Orcs are what warcraft is all about, especially Grom Hellscream. At least to me it is. Anyone who is QQing about alliance not being present, the alliance is lame. If you want to play world of pink unicorns and squirrels go play wildstar.Akvan2 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 WoD and Anniversary event So WOD launches Nov/13 and the Anniversary event launches the following Monday for 2 weeks. That seems like a pretty brutal time crunch to level to 100 and possibly get gear.Tavari6 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Kind of disappointed with the live stream. I feel as though blizzard neglected the fact that there are 12 other races in their game. They didn't even show off the draenei at all in the cinematic. Just all orcs. To me, it shows all blizzard cares about is horde. Plus the release date was a bit of a late down, after blizzcon? I mean come on. We are going to have 14 months of seige of orgrimmar. It is a great raid, but not great enough to last for over a year.Noriem8 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Warlords of Draenor Cinematic Why did parts of have to be a cut and paste from the Warcraft 3 Cinematic when the Orc kills the pitlord?Varrastel6 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Which past WoW cinematic was your favorite? Mine. I think the WoTLK was best just cause it actually made you feel as if you were there with Arthas/Lich King. I felt that WoTLK, the xpac as well had deeper feelings and meaning ust cause of Arthas's past and how he became the Lich King.Yujima24 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 I am disappointed in the Cinematic Why don't we get to see Draenei? I call B.S. Don't get me wrong. The cinematic was lovely. It was glorious and intense. I loved the scene where Grom was about to die but was saved. It reminded me of the cinematic of Mannoroth vs Thrall and Grom But seriously, that cinematic screamed horde favoritism.Maiara37 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 10th Anniversary and WoD release In case you missed it on the stream, WoD will be released on November 13th. The 10th anniversary is on the 17th of November. So will this mean the Molten Core LFR and the Tarren Mill vs. Southshore BG will be for level 100 players?Misako14 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Thursday Expansion Launch I mean, it's not like Tuesday is necessary, but it sure seems weird that we basically get a 2 day raid week at the very end before a weird Thursday expansion launch. I guess I can't complain about more chances at heirlooms and a few more Kor'kron Juggernauts, but still.Demonhat4 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 WoD release date vs Anniversary MC Event? Okay so what exactly is the deal here with this? The anniversary event for Molten Core max level players is AFTER the release date for Warlords. It's said its tuned for ONLY max level characters (100 then), and no one will really even be at that level yet...so what's the exact deal here on what's going on? Because I tell you what, I want that Core Hound mount. Also some of the zones in beta aren't even finished from what I heard (misinformed maybe?) or all the quests in, or the raids yet. So isn't that release date a bit generous?Phaaze6 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Great cinematic that shows the right moment I have seen alot of hate already and the cinematic was just released. The moment in Orc history that was chosen was a good one. If or rather when the Orcs drank from the cup they became corrupted and then controlled by the Burning Legion , thus the destruction of Draenor and the invasion of Azeroth. However by Garrosh and his father stopping the corruption at its start, it makes way for the Orcs to still unite but under the flag of the Iron Horde and as i see it , the way fro Garrosh to regain his lost honor and take his revenge. As for why no Draenei in the cinematic, That is easy enough to explain, for when the corruption was to happen they where at war with the Orcs and would not be there at that time to share a cup of demon blood.Nijah0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Didn't halloween event have lvl 100 stuff? So is that for Halloween 2015?Macnessa7 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 14 months of SoO I love how blizz has said they want to bring stuff out faster, But 5.4 Came out on sept 9th 2013, this will be the longer tier of content ever.Tempis0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Warcraft: Orcs & Friends While the visuals of this video were impressive, this was the worst of the cinematics so far, the first being the best, because it included and displayed the full diversity of WoW's races. Watching a video full of the same Orc characters, focused on the same old Orc redemption story, only served to dampen my expectations for the upcoming expansion. If this had been the cinematic that introduced me to WoW 10 years ago, I would have never begun playing, because Orcs alone do not interest me. It was the mystique of being one of many peoples coming together in a joint effort of a common goal that fostered my love for the game. This all seems lost now, either because the developers/writers are too lazy to come up with an original story, or because they're finally embracing their bias for Orcs. Either way, I wish they'd gone a different direction.Anunnaku0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Aaaaaaaaaannnddd! Aaaaaaaand, WoW subs are up.. JK idk if they're up or not... BUT after a cinematic like that, I don't see why not.Jumbie0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 grommash and garrosh rekt mannoroth lol rektGadjoh0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Why would there be Draeni in the cinematic? To everyone upset about the lack of Alliance races, in particular Draenei in the cinematic, I say to you, why? Why would there be? The upcoming expansion has been 100% about the Warlords that inhabit Draenor, NONE of which are Draenei. So why would they be included in the cinematic? I don't get it, it's like no one pays attention.Vraun0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Cinematic Upload Anyone have one because my stream went all choppy right during that moment.Ahloy3 Aug 14, 2014