General Discussion

May 1, 2014 So why can't we mog legendaries yet? They're special? Only thing they require is luck or time. I don't see what Blizzard's hang up is about mogging legendaries. Just give it to us already. My lock wants to mog OUT of the cloak.Drakulous57 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 wow cataclysm when I go on my account it says the product level is at cataclysm but I haven't bought it. I do have a subscription though does that mean I also have cataclysm. I am very confused!!!!Annanton5 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Void Shift spell etiquette? So i was reading the shadow priest guide on icy-veins.com for this character, when i noticed a spell they were talking about in the cooldown usage section called Void Shift. Void Shift allows you to swap health percentages with your target. It can be used to save raid members, by trading your life with theirs, or to save yourself in the same way. I have never heard of this spell before, it seems like it could have some pretty good potential to annoy people or be abused. Is there a certain etiquette or commonly acceptable situations that this spell is normally used for?Zulbaljin6 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Playstyle Variations [Constructive Chat] As the title says, let's be constructive here. No name calling, etc. I actually want to potentially learn something from this thread. We all know the argument of "PvP is harder than PvE" or "PvE is harder than PvP" or "Clickers and keyboard turners are fail" and so on and so forth. I want to hear constructive arguments from all those people about how they do their playing, why, and why they think it's superior. And don't just say "it's fact, deal with it." Make us believe it's fact and can't be any other possible way. I'll start. I am a hybrid mover, I would say. I use my mouse to turn just as often as I use my keys to turn and strafe and backpeddle. I equally click and use my keybinds (typically only use keybinds for 1-7 and click the rest), but I also have several mousebound commands (I use a 3-button Microsoft mouse and an HP Laptop). Clique actually helps me with the mousebound stuff. As far as PvE vs PvP difficulty, I don't really get how one is harder than the other overall. To me, they make me focus on different aspects of playing. It's like comparing a hamburger to a fruit salad to me. Both are good. Both are food. Both sustain me in different ways. I'm not too good at DPS in PvP. Mostly healing or flag running, and I don't really do it seriously since BC. Just haven't had a dedicated group or partner, and I don't particularly enjoy 3v3. The gear grind to get into PvP is still excessively noticeable and slow, but maybe that's just my impatience. I can never get into RBGs because I lack rating or lots of Conquest gear and whatnot. But I want to change that eventually. I have always PvE'd, because when my friend introduced me to WoW (which was my first MMO), he only really did PvE. He hated PvP, still ahtes it in any game, and I actually enjoy it. While raiding is suppose to be a team effort, it feels like a semi-solo effort with mild support. I do my job (be it healing, DPSing, or tanking), and I mke sure I do it well enough I don't make the jobs of others harder. But in the end, I have to do my job and rely on myself more than others. But I like that. I made sure I dabbled in both aspects of the game at various points since I started (Heroic Raiding, Normal Raiding, LFR, Dungeons, BGs, Arena, I think I've one one RBG ever?), and I don't see how one is harder than the other. I just use my brain differently in one over the other. And my clicking/keyboard use has never been my blatant downfall. It may have contributed, but it was never the cause.Duskar0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 PVP and PVE balance: Possible solution I've seen the debates for a while. PVPers and PVEers complaining about abilities being balanced for the sake of the other. This has probably been posted before over the years, but I couldn't tell you. I think I may have thought of a solution. Maybe, maybe not, I don't know, thought of it while I was doing the dishes. See if I can keep this organized. First off, we have two types of realms when it comes down to it. PVE(Normal and RP) and PVP(PVP and RPPVP). Joining a realm indicates, to me, the following: PVE: I choose to join this realm because I don't want to deal with the pressure of unexpected PVP happening while I am leveling. PVP: I would enjoy the fun of PVP happening with no warning in the open world at any time. Both are well and good for those who choose it. Now, I say that because it is crucial to this part. I think it's possible to have PVP changes apply only when PVP is a problem. Arena, BG and WPvP. Now, on PVE realms, we've already chosen to not have unexpected PVP happen. Therefore, I submit that changes done for PVP's sake should not affect those who do not want PVP to happen. For instance, let's say Shadow Priests could channel Mind Flay while moving. Gives them a lot of utility and constant DPS in an instance or raid. But, it can make them OP in PVP situations. (Please note this is a vacuum example, I know they can't do this.) So, the Devs look at it and say, "Wow, shadow priests are a problem in PVP for this reason. We should change that." So, they take away the ability to move while channeling Mind Flay. Now, it is my opinion that a change like this would unfairly gimp Shadow priests in PVE, where the ability was just fine. Here's the idea. What if, in the open world on PVP realms, and in instanced PVP combat, changes that are made for PVP's sake only apply there? And on PVE realms, and in instanced PVE combat, those changes don't exist. It would work in reverse as well. Changes to an ability made to balance PVE would have no affect in the open world on a PVP realm or instanced PVP combat. What this would also do, I believe, is make PVP and PVE more about skill and less about gear. With the upcoming changes to resil and PVP power, a PVEer going into a BG won't be as gimped simply due to his/her gear. But, they would have to adapt to the changes to their abilities that they aren't used to. And vice versa. I probably don't have all the pieces, and there are likely things I am overlooking or forgetting. So, flame on trollersEviara1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Double heirloom trinkets Can I equip, like, 2 Forceful Hand of Justice (hp trinket)?Tramak4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Anyone have a wow relationship go RL? I met my honey here on wow 7yrs ago back in the day when cooking profession required flint and tinder to start your fires,I was new to the game and overwhelmed by amount of content. I asked a ton of ppl for help and no one replyed, lastly I whispered his hunter at the mailbox to see if he could help me and we've been gaming together everyday since. We now live together and will celebrate our anniversary next week. Match made in WOW ftw whoooo hooooo life is goodMinxee54 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Tanks & PvP. I'm back to the game after almost a year and PvP is getting incredibly frustrating. ... ... ... Anyway, PvP has become very frustrating in general: You've been Blinded, Feared, Rooted, Sapped but wait there's more.. 90% of your dps has done nothing to the PvE geared enemy titan-tank in the BG and your team is loosing... again.Linkshadow17 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Sulfuron hammer xmoggable? I'd like to ask if its possible to transmog the sulfuron hammer skin onto other weapons. Just checking because I saw the item on the AH for like 7k gold and I wanted to be sure before buying it.Aurafied5 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 What to play? Hello, I'm returning to WoW after a long absence.. I'm going to purchase WoD and get the free 90. But idk what class to play... or what realm.. My realm (Cho'gall) is virtually dead... What's a good server based around EST time... What's a good class? Maybe you can recruit me as a certain class for your guild on your realm! HELP ME OUT PEOPLE!Nuckadin7 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Gnome or Draenei ... want to roll an Alliance Mage. Can't decide on Male gnome, or Female Draenei. :(Chrönos55 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Just a suggestion: flight threads. There has been some friction about the flight / no flight issues. What I'd like to suggest is an uncapped (maybe sticky) where it can be hashed out in one place, rather than having multiple threads continue to pop up. I appreciate threads do have post caps, but in all truth, wouldnt centralising the discussion free up the rest of the forum? And no, telling people not to talk about it isnt an answer.. Keeping it all in one place where the discussion can be followed and mod / Blue responses included makes more sense IMHO.Aehl31 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Heroic lockout question A bit silly but I wanted to be sure. Say I joined a fresh heroic SoO but never actually killed a boss with the group. Would I still be locked to heroic with that group?Tydreion12 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Raiders and Self-Control I attend a fine restaurant with my friends. We're all quite portly and out of shape, but that isn't our fault. That's the fault of the restaurant. Every week we eat our greens there, our skinless chicken breast and keep our calories meticulously counted. And every week, the restaurant screws us all over by rolling out the dessert cart. We clearly lack any self-control, so we gorge ourselves on the fatty treats and then spend the next week before going back writing angry Yelp reviews about the restaurant that forces us to eat their desserts by making them available. But there's a change in the wind! The restaurant, swayed by our nonsensical mewling and complaining, has announced that they will no longer serve desserts of any kind! Now we don't have it as an option, so we won't be tempted to do it and have nothing to complain about. Sure, the people who only came to the restaurants for their desserts got hosed. The dieters that could eat dessert and not turn into self-loathing rage machines waggling their fingers at the establishment were bamboozled too. But we, the complaining few who couldn't deal with the temptation of the dessert cart have won out. Anyhow, rather than continue with this ham-fisted parallel, since I'm sure the first page will be littered with people going "that's a crap analogy, here's how it SHOULD be-!" (nothing invites people to come up with a "better analogy" more than them seeing anyone, anywhere offer their own), I think the point is pretty clear. Raiders have gained nothing by losing tier pieces and trinkets from LFR. I know you think that you just won a major victory, but really sit there and mull it over. If you weren't doing LFR at all ever, it never affected you. If you were one of the people who did LFR to get that piece, the only change is that you now no longer have that option available to you. And really, that's all it ever was. An option; never a requirement. The only thing people are celebrating is that Blizzard finally intervened and pulled the dessert cart away from your grasping sausage-fingers to allay you whining on Yelp about them further. You didn't get anything with the changes, you've only lost avenues for when RNG had screwed you over. You've lost options. And for the people... well, let's call them the overwhelming majority who do LFR and don't progress beyond that point? A severe and sharp slap in the face to them all. So, whilst threads continue to rise and fall with raiders happily crowing about the changes and snidely looking down their noses at the LFR-community, just keep in mind... you only lost things here because of your total lack of self-control. You gained nothing.Sartharia500 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 If Pve is harder than Pvp...... How come you can be successful being a clicker noob?Lazerxz87 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Darkmoon Faire no more? I noticed on the calendar beginning in August and so on that the Darkmoon Faire is no longer listed in the monthly event schedule does that mean that after July the Darkmoon faire will end? It list all the other monthly events just not that one.Katizua0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Inscription/JC Idea for WoD So those garrison things. Can you add an NPC that will "Mill All Herbs" or "Prospect All Ore". Click the NPC and something similar to a storage UI shows up, with a button 'smash all things'... I'm okay with waiting for it to process, I just don't want to sit at my PC pressing a key every five seconds for a half hour anymore.. =(Nsa1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 boa gear bonus after level cap k so the gear is 1-80 and i wear it at 81-85 am i right to understand that the gear is capped for the stats given and i will continue to gain the exp bonus?Krustofsko4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Servers up. Just to let ya know in case you forgot to look at realm status in a while. Time to level mah priesty priest.Fluro0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Ok blizzard i do have to say this Even though these prices are a bit money hungry the new blizzard store does look kinda fancy and love the store broken down into category. Nice touch blizzard.https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/wow?categories=helms%2Cgame-services Very nice layout indeed so how do we buy physical items?Reì21 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Blizz is not keeping up. >.> Now we have 2 days of maintenance & then the log in crash in one week. I'm really feeling like my $15 a month isn't going for a full month. >.> Starting to think WOW owes everyone extra few days sense there take time we paid for.Vaillyinz24 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 WoW: PvE v. PvP For all the people stating that WoW is primarily a PvE game and PvP is a side game or after thought, ask yourself this: How much time and money is spent by Blizz each year promoting and advertising PvP competition? Now, how much is spent promoting PvE competitions? Get it yet?Gharku40 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Suggestion: Public Grouping I think it would be great if we had some form of public grouping system, and I don’t think it would be difficult to implement either. Someone forms a public group, specifies what the group’s focus is (questing, PVP, socializing, world boss, etc.) and chooses a level range, and anyone in the area can join in. Players could access a list of all available public groups through the social tab. I have played other MMOs that had this feature, and I really enjoyed it – especially when it came to world PVP. If an enemy group was attacking your zone, you could form or join a public group and have an army up and running in no time. This leads to some really fun, spontaneous battles between random pick-up groups. I think this would be a simple, effective way to improve world PVP and encourage players to group up and meet new people.Xantorak4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 The new lfr loot debate It's come to the attention of many that lfr in WoD will no longer drop trinkets or tier pieces. Honestly I have been thinking this over and while tier is cool its not 100% must have at lfr levels. The trinket issue however is different. I came back to wow during Mop (I had last played on the European servers during WOTLK) and assumed progression was heroic dungeons, lfr, flex, normal then heroic, I don't generally pug for normal due to time and my guild is small comprising of a few friends and is casual in nature. Flex has been a godsend for me as was the legendary cloak which allowed me to get Ordos gear for my alts. So I could get everything I needed to have the item level for flex with exception of weapons and trinkets. I just don't see why lfr needs to lose trinkets because some people have to do some lfr for progression. Lfr gets too much of a bad rap and its overblown, sure there are bad players or afkers and its part and parcel of it, no one goes into lfr blind to this. I still think people should be allowed to get a full set of gear from lfr ,trinkets included and then progress into flex. Flex currently on server has often bizarre item level requirements, 550+ for example is insanity since with a full set of flex you would have at most 548, another issue with the trinkets is power creep, if lfr trinkets are more powerful then anything but the heroic versions of themselves, that is on the head of those who designed them not the lfr player base. Another issue is tanks, tanks need the trinkets often for survival reasons and honestly as a player with a tank alt , I cant see any purpose for me to queue in lfr as tank over dps offspec knowing I cant get what I need there and simply easier to bypass lfr as quickly as possible so I can get a full flex set. It just doesn't seem like worth my time to bother anymore. Now many people I think have said it, that flex is a better alternative to lfr and people should stop QQing. Flex is better however flex needs a change too and I will explain, In return for trinkets being kept in lfr, flex raids should have a mandatory check that peoples gear is (A) enchanted and (B) gemmed. There is really no excuse to have multiple pieces of gear not gemmed or enchanted, one piece that you might have just gained is fine but having a full ensemble like that and queuing for flex only seems to raise the "I hate lfr-heroes" flag more so. So in summary keep trinkets in lfr, just don't design one that's head and shoulders above the others even at lower item level and gear checks for flex need to be a little more stringentWazdakka2 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Love flight. Love Warlords "No Flight" idea. Don't take away my being able to fly in the areas where I already have it and the Warlords expansion can do whatever it wants, flight-wise. Personally, I like the idea of there never being player-controlled flight in the upcoming expansion. I won't bore you with the "why's." Just felt like putting my pro-Blizzard vote out there.Dabishop0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Solo Raiding Old Content So, one of my most favorite things to do is to solo old raiding content. I love logging in Tuesday before raid and owning all of the old bosses for pets/mounts. I can't wait until I can go solo HM 25 Lich King. I find it challenging and too time consuming to enjoy at this point. My only fear is that Blizzard is going to make it too hard via stat squish. Although, they've said it won't affect soloing content I'm still a bit worried. This is one of my favorite things to do! I just hope they get it right! Anyway, this is just a note to see what everyone else thinks. Is anyone else a little worried about the stat squish despite Blizzard's reassurances? I'd love it if they made all old raid content fights soloable!Orewa2 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Removal of LFR loot is catering to casuals Why do casual raiders feel FORCED to raid LFR along with their current progression? Flex doesn't require LFR BiS to finish, and if you think you need LFR loot to do Normals or even Heroics, you're a baddie.Imacat12 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 My personal reaction to the LFR changes http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0ukdhiFLX1qeeuo4o1_500.gif Never again must I feel obligated to ever go back into LFR just to get one particular tier piece to finish a set, or a trinket that I feel is required due to it's bonus! Kudos to you, Blizzard! :)Calios22 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Implementing a "Proving" Just to be able to P So. I had this wonderful thought that may or may not help PvE, such as LFR and Flex. What if Blizz implemented a Proving Ground type of ordeal, that only by passing it (like needing to get gold) you could only then be able to que for LFR. But also making it no easy task, such as needing to be able to move from ground aoe, while still sustaining enough dps to down what is needed to die in order to move on. In while disabling all forms of healing while in combat. In which without, you must move and must do the fight correctly, and in a set amount of time. Just to be able to do a mere LFR. Or Flex mode. What are some opinions on this. Would any feel this is fair.? Because the way I see it. I ask this because I feel that in a way, them who come into LFR whom constantly die, constantly not have the dps to beat enrage timers, etc.. are in a way, breaking ToS. Let me explain. If I am only able to raid an lfr for exp, 2 times a week, maybe only have 3 hours to do so. I feel that they whom come into LFR and who are not that great and cannot pull dps, or who don't move. Whom don't research fights, cause most raids to fail. Which in my eyes, is hindering my play experience. Because I am unable to finish a raid. In turn not allowing me to have a chance to gear up. In turn, making my play exp not great. Now with that said. I am not posting this for myself. Personally I do not raid LFR. I hardly do Flex. But it is for the simple fact, that others do. And others may or may not speak up.Zoxix29 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Crazy WoW moments...top it My old OLD guild had Onyxia on farm status. An evening after servers came up, we go back to get the kill. Raid is pretty dead, it was mundane more than anything. 40 of us on vent chatting here and there but then one of our guild members starts mumbling (couldn't make it out exactly) so everyone is kind of quiet. As we listen more intently we hear "ohhh, oh my god, ya....ooh...oh..." --- Come to find out, his elbow was hitting the control key as his GF was giving him a hummer. Over half the raid had a smoke after Onyxia, it was the most satisfying kill to date.Trapz7 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 So how much HP will we have at 100? Considering a geared level 90 with 500k hp gets scaled down to 30khp how much hp do you THINK 100s will have? 100-500k hp? Honestly I like bigger numbers and item squish is a disappointment imo. I don't want to return to the wotlk days EDIT: Will we have higher hp at 100? If not what's the point of gearing at this time.Warderon85 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 So we're back up Couple hours early too. Suppose no one wants to thank them for that as much as they yelled at them for it being down?Gotdot14 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 East Coast Players Robbed Once again by the Maintenence. I don't care when it's on Tuesday, but please stop screwing up so much that you need to do it on additional days. It interferes with my gametime when I can't even get on till 12-1 PM ESTLilbasedgawd44 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Bilgewater Cartel Rep Okay, so why everyone is raging over this morning Maintenance -- and btw, I find it annoying too, but let's try to put our downtime to constructive use), I was grinding Bilgewater Cartel Rep earlier this week and tried to do every area I could remember having Goblin Quest-Givers, like all the Goblin towns I could think of. Anyway, ... when I was done, I saw that I still have a long way to go to get Exalted with my Faction. So, I put in a ticket, asking for just a small clue to put me back on the right track, and the answer came in this link: http://www.wowhead.com/faction=1133/bilgewater-cartel#quests:0+10+2+1 Well, I'm looking over this link, hitting the areas that I missed, and I realized something. Kezan? The Lost Isles? ... uh oh. I'm a Death Knight, so I never got to do these areas! And because the Goblin Start Areas are phased, there's no hope of being able to go back to do them. Also, what about Worgen DKs? They miss out on the Rep from the Worgen start area. Anyway, I was just thinking, either these start zones should not be phased. Or Goblin and Worgen DKs should start out with a boost on their faction's rep to make up for what DKs miss, simply because we chose this Class instead of another. A little boost equal to what a Goblin or a Worgen would earn in their usual start zones ...Mitziette4 May 1, 2014
Mar 9, 2015 ESO killed WoW? Everyday I see less and less people in my server. People in trade say that they moved on to ESO because WoW lost its lure, and so on. So my questions are: Is ESO really that good and is it a good alternative to WoW? Is ESO rising to WoW's position as the most popular MMO? What do you guys think?Imacat90 Mar 9, 2015
May 1, 2014 game is up..go go go yea hoooo its back up!Memphisbelle2 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Leeeeeeeeroy Jenkins never gets old http://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQLorthi5 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Early maintenance Can maintenance with set time allocation sometimes finish early? As in about now, a good couple of hours early, has it happened in the past? Yes, an addict and desperate hehe.Dyson1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Class specs and reworks, your thoughts Whether its aesthetics, class conception, numbers, or mechanics, what classes do you think need to be changed and constructively how you would you change it to make it better? #1 Destruction Warlocks For me its purely an aesthetically complain but... destruction spec warlocks. I generally am disheartened that Destruction is about fire... that's the mage forte.. I want to launch shadowy bolts of doom.... not incinerates... I want manically laughing skulls flying through the air as they hit the victim in the face along with crippling dot ticks.... not explosions... Explosions? that is what the mage class is about. Sure occasionally setting someone aflame is cute, and it's not like I ever had anything against conflagrate but this whole spam fire waves at people just doesn't feel like being a warlock at all. Can we at least pretend that warlocks didn't replace mages? I mean seriously come on a fire nuke spec..... #2 Discipline priests Seriously this spec is so out of whack right now. Preventive healing, come on. I think atonement is a good idea and should be something you can do when the raid isn't in a state of need. Healing by definition is something that should be mostly reactionary.. this spec completely defies that rule. I don't think there shouldn't be any room for preventative healing but it should regulated via cooldowns and not on a passive with no internal CD. I think discipline is a fine idea that needs regulation and more control over how much non-reactive healing your doing. #3 Arcane mages I think this spec is far too simple honestly. Arcane to me feels like your a mage that is toying with the instability of the nature of magic and your spells should reflect that.. more then just increased mana cost. I am not sure how I would implement it without interfering the rotation too much making it a horrible RNG fest but some ideas that your spells have a chance to damage your self but also temporarily increasing your spell power. All in all I think there should be a few more procs and more spell choices. Arcane feels like you could splice fire and frost spells inbetween the rotation somehow as well. Arcane is like the basis of all magic where elemental schools are just focuses. I feel like there is alot of potential here.Mingmong1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Wouldn't it be great If blizz was actually adding a new content patch that they never told anyone about, and everyone's massive QQ storm just made them look like giant A-holes?Kotomichan3 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Servers are up. Now stop cryingKandrissa0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 So "Scheduled Maintenance" on Thursdays now? Come on BlizzardKamoretha1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Realms are up, folks. Well, at least mine are. =)Breakbeat0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 We Interupt this Daily Maintenance Tuesdays are made for fixing there OH crap we made a mistake, now lets back up everything and see what we can break today. Today is Thursday and we should be playing. Not waiting till your done fixing things again. Wonder what they do with so much maintenance time. Wait did they say Scheduled nothing in the links last few days saying today was a maintenance day. So how can it be scheduled. Hmmm Wonder what blizzard does with all this time. 12 hrs in 2 days. Come one down the bar is open. Lets all get a drink before we fix the dam servers. Hic MeTinadeath1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Ollie Williams on maintenance... ..............…………..„--~~"""¯¯¯""~~-„……………………………………........... …………………..„-~":::::::::::::::::::::::::"~,…………………………………………. ……………….„~"\,:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"-,…………………………………....... …………….../;;;;;;|::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\……………… ……………............ ……………..|;;;;;;;/:::::::""~~--::::::::::::::-~~"::\……………………………........... ……………./"~,;;/:::::::/¯¯¯¯¯'\:::::::::::/'¯¯¯¯'\……I CAN'T PLAY ! ! ! …………….\ º: ¯::::::::\ . . • . ,/::::::::::\„ . • . ,/………………………………....... ……………/'::::::::::::::::"~~~":::::/""~::::'\"~~"::'\,…………………………………. ………….../:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'\,__„„/'::::::::::'\………………………………... …………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::„----„_„---,:::::::::::\………………………........... …………..|:::::::::::::::::::::::::::„~"----„__„„-"::::::::::::|…………………………....... …………..|::::::::::::::::::::::::::/';;;;;;;;;/::::::::::::::::::|…………………………....... ………..„~"\:::::::::::::::::::::::::\__;;;;;;\--„::::::::::::::/…………………………........ ……..,-";:;\ .\,::::::::::::::::::::::::'\„_¯¯¯„-":::::::::::::/…………………………......... ….„~";:\;:;:;\, ."~„::::::::::::::::::::::::¯¯¯:::::::::::::,-";\………………………........... .,~";:;:;:;\;:;:;:"-, . "~--„:::::::::::::~--„„___„„~"::::„-' . |;:'\"~-„………………………… ";:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:;:;:;"-, . . ."~~---„„„„_______„„„--~" . ./ |;:;:'\;:;"-,……………………... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\____;:;"-, ~-„ . . . . . . . . /;;;;;'\, . . .,/ . |;:,~";:;:;"-,…………….......... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;/;:;:;:;"~, "~-„_ . . . /„;;;;;;;/"-„~" . . |;:;"~„;:;:;:;'\………………..... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:"~„ . .¯"~-' . "~,;;;'\ . . . . .|;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;'\……………..... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;"~--„;:;:;:;:;:"~„ . . . . . .|;;;;;;'\ . . . |;:;:;:;/;:;:"~,;:;:\……………… ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~--„;:;:;:;:"~„ . . . |;;;;;;;;'\, . .|;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;'\;:;:\………........ ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~-„;:;:;:"~„ .|;;;;;;;;;;;"~,|;:;:;/;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:\…………… ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~-„;:;:"~„;;;;;;;;;;;;/;:;,/';:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:\…........... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:"~-„;"~„;;;;;;/;:,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;\;:;:'\……...... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;"~-„'\,;/ ,/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:\;:;:|…........ ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯\„/;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:|………. ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:::;:|;:;: |........... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:; :|………. ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;: ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:; :|………. _;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:; :;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:|;:;: |........... ;:;¯""~~--„„_|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:; :;:;:|;:;o;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|-~/……..... ;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:¯""~~----„„„__;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|;:;:;:;:;:;:; :;:;:;:;:;:;|~"………… „_:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯¯""""~~~~------„„„„„__|_;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;|…………… ;:;¯¯¯""""~~~---„„„__:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;¯ ¯¯""""~~~~~----|…………...Moocifix16 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 General thread to alleviate shutdown boredom So, how goes your morning, peeps?Daemonium27 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Post your favorite .gif from Imgur Go to Imgur Upload a gif Copy-paste here Share a laugh http://i.imgur.com/YsWbpl1.gifTainha1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 What class would Rob Ford play? I assume he'd be an alchemist...that's certain. But he couldn't be a warlock, because he has no ability to control his demons. Shout out to Toronto: Please re-elect this guy. He is pure gold!Ventilator7 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Player Suggestion: Restore some old raids I have played since Nov. 2006, and as much fun as soloing Ulduar at 100 will be, What about bringing back or restoring some old raids (ZG) to their original form for us players that have been here since BC and never got our tigers? It might be fun to old schoolers who remember fifty marks of the frostwolf for the howler, and some people might come back to WoW to solo some (additional) old content. I also personally need a reason to upgrade to WoD, otherwise all my toons are ninety twinks playing on ten day trials. Thanks, just a suggestion.Mayetmoses3 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Is Silvermoon getting a king or what? Lor'themar Theron, our beloved Lord Regent who hates politics... Is he gonna be crowned or what? We can't have a Lord Reagent forever... Maybe Kael'thas had a son or an heir of some sort? Also Silvermoon is way to outdated, when is it getting revamped?Lyrya0 May 1, 2014