Burden of Eternity. Where did you get yours?

General Discussion
Lets start a list to hopefully help each other in seeing what is the most productive way of getting Burden of Eternity. Please keep the following in mind when you post, make sure to state whether or not it was looted before the September 12th hotfix or not

11 Total
2 looted BEFORE the hot-fix from the cave of chests.
1 Looted from Cave of Chests AFTER hot-fix. Have spent about 60k+ coins in there and have yet to see one since.
2 Were guaranteed drops, one from the Blazing chest (once per toon only) and the other a quest reward
4 looted from rares (2 from the ship, 1 from Skunky Beer, 1 From Rock Moss)
2 were looted from random trash mobs around the island

Where have you all got yours?

Edit: All burdens were looted on this toon. Have yet to start the alts on the isle
I don't have one yet
Got one from the Blazing chest, one from the Cave of chests and one that dropped off of Cinderfall Tuesday. that's about it, I refuse to spend more on the cave lol, i'm saving up for the timeless trinket now. I have about 32K out of the 50K required.
One from the chest, one from the quest you get once you reach Honored with Shaohao, and the third was a drop.
none 8D
I found 1 on a mob while farming, and one from a chest. On my alt I found 1 from farming mobs.
1 from the pre-nerf cave.
1 from the ship
1 from the chest on Ordos area.
It's looking as though the ship seems to have the highest drop rate and more so on the first kill of the day as oppose to farming it every hour.
Got one on my warlock from the chests by buying keys(pre-nerf I think), spent a few thousand.

Got another from the ship.
Got one from the Blazing chest in the Ordos Sanctuary. If you don't have the cloak, you can still get there by taking an Albatross.

Got one from Evermaw also.
Seven total

Chest
1 from Blazing chest (guarenteed)
1 from Cave of Chests (pre-nerf)

Drops
2 from Karkanos
1 from Emerald Gander
1 from Evermaw
1 from Dread Ship
I had one drop of Spirit of Jadefire and another drop off Cinderfall.
Not counting the one I got from the blazing chest, my only other burden came from a crimsonscale firestorm in the blazing way.

Wowhead doesn't show that burdens drop from anything other than rares\chests so I was pretty surprised to see one from a normal elite.
None yet. Still don't have enough coins to buy one, and I have not yet seen any of the chests that require a key to open.

And, I can't get into the sanctuary without the cape.. I get booted out to the courtyard when I try to enter after spending 10 minutes on the bird ride.
09/19/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Jazeraca
Got one from the Blazing chest in the Ordos Sanctuary. If you don't have the cloak, you can still get there by taking an Albatross.

You can also purchase 5 Goblin Gliders for 1k timeless coins. Swim out to the timeless waters where it will let you mount up and fly. Go as high as possible start moving towards the island and when you get kicked off the mount pop the goblin glider. With this "trick" if you want to call it that, there is no place on the island that cannot be accessed.
None yet. Still don't have enough coins to buy one, and I have not yet seen any of the chests that require a key to open.

And, I can't get into the sanctuary without the cape.. I get booted out to the courtyard when I try to enter after spending 10 minutes on the bird ride.

You're going into the wrong section. Stay out of Ordos' area, the chest is in the curved (half-circle) area. Watch the Youtube video for Blazing Chest and they will show you where to land with the bird.
One from Evermaw
One from a Chest, don't remember which but it was not the one in Ordos' Sanctuary.
I bought 20 keys last night and got 3 from the chests. Ive gotten another 2 off of "rares"
I have only gotten 1 off a mob and that was rock moss and that has been on all my toons. The others i got from the fly high and get dismounted fall to my death then rez to get the blazing chest. I have gotten two bonkers but no burden from the chests.