the rares on timeless isle

General Discussion
most of the rares on the timeless isle need their health buffed a bit so that people can at least get to them lol
Agreed.

Unless you're camping their spawn-points you have almost no chance of killing them since they tend to be dead within 20 or 30 seconds of spawning.

At least buff the hour long spawn bosses like the Ship or Huolon. Leave the not-so-rare spawns like the green crane and the turtle dude at lower HPs, but the named rares should be like the Kor'Kron Commanders. 1 person fighting? 10M HP. 10 people? 100M HP. 50 people, 500M HP, or whatever.
What about people on low population servers/on during off peak times, you're not the only one. The health of the mobs is just fine as is, stop nitpicking.
What about people on low population servers/on during off peak times, you're not the only one. The health of the mobs is just fine as is, stop nitpicking.

The scaling is what counts. Not the initial hp, 400 people at Hualon, He spawns server lags, click click click because tab targeting would just get pvp flagged players, Hualon selected and 40% hp, instant cast, Hualon dies. 7-8 seconds from spawn to death.

The whole "Kor'kron Commander" thing solves that.

Low pop server with 5 people killing a rare? they have 30-50M HP. High pop server with 30 people? The boss has 300M HP. Either way, it might take a couple minutes to down the boss, giving people who arent standing right next to the spawn point time to get there and get a hit or two in.
mainly the swimming one off the west coast is impossible to reach while swimming on your mount.
Could we increase the spawn timer on Rattleskew too, please?
There was plenty of time to get there on day one/two even with players on every square foot of the Isle. Then they put on the new gear and became moar powerful. Plus learned to use the gold feather and all dem buff doodads (they can be used at the same time!) and learned where exactly to go when someone says, "cinder up". Day one was, "WHAR IS HE? INV ME" (k maybe that was mostly just me).

Knowledge and forethought changes the game.
Its more of getting to the weird located ones, like Rot-whatever in the cave. Not only do you have to get to him before he dies, but fight through all the sprites (or whatever they are) inside.

The bigger issue is that the "Need a bigger bag" should count drops from all your toons. That list is way too big.
It's still only been a week. (yes i understand the rares are part of a quest line) But take Isle of Thunder for example. You pretty much had to be in on the roaming zerg force to kill a rare. But then a month later my warlock got her book because I was running to each one and soloing them, there was no more zerg. Once the hype of the new release island dies down a little, coupled with the fact there are so many rares on the isle, I presume it will be easier to get there in time.
Agreed, but in return, they will have spawn times of multiple hours if not days, and the daily Go Kill 5 Rares be switched to "Haha good luck finding one today, or next week".
I think the point is that they go down quickly and easily.
Nope. They're supposed to be rare. You don't need to kill every single one of them.

You do if you're an achievement ho. Must kill them all, like Pokemon-CoD-style.

Their hitpoints scale depending on how many people attack them. Many of the start with less than 10 million hit points. They just don't scale enough to make them last longer when 100 people are hitting on them.
Whatever happened to rares scalling with the number of people that hit them?
Whatever happened to rares scalling with the number of people that hit them?

They do, but it has a cap. A cap that is far too low. If you aren't within 5 seconds travel time of a rare when it pops, you probably can't tag it before it dies.

Thiiis. Moonguard is pretty populated, but I logged onto my boyfriend's account (different server) to farm coins for him since he asked me to, and it was so dead. Rares like Cinderfall and Huolon were impossible, that's how dead it was.
Well, much like finding anyone who goes down quickly and easily - it's really more about getting there first and staking your territory... than hoping others will share.
It's really bad on Stormrage.

"Ship is up!"

10 seconds later...

"It dead...Maw just spawned oops he dead too"