Open Libram XCIV: OP is a Point of View!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Yes.
Feather is really good, that's why they nerfed it so it's only very good.

I've yet to get into a good lfr group, hopefully tonight I'll be able to land one. My monk continues to have far better gear luck than my paladin - if I had kept up with the legendary questline, I would happily swap over to raid with her instead. Kind of traitorous, I know, but I really do like playing my monk a lot right now. :s

Paladins are really good, but I've been playing one for so long that I can basically autopilot playing one, so it's not as interesting to me. ;p
Only good thing about spark is the haste but the rampup time especially with the nerf is annoying.
Yes.

Well..time to item restore...blegh
Yes.

Boo. I really want to dump that hit.

Of course I need a decent replacement for either, first >_>
I finally got back down to less than 8% hit last night with new gloves on which I accidentally spent a coin. Sha still looks out of reach on normal, though, so can't really call the coin entirely wasted.
Thok seems like the first real roadblock for us. That fight is weird.
Sha still looks out of reach on normal, though, so can't really call the coin entirely wasted.

At least on 25 Sha was significantly easier than Norushen.

I'm seriously tempted to give stam gemming a try for tonight's Siege of Niuzao CM. Might help lessen the likelihood of me getting oneshot on the third boss's bomb phase >_<
09/20/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Snozberries

It seems that way on Flex, too. Norushen, by the time we hit the 50% burn point, the Amalg's frost aura hurts bad enough I want to stack the raid with Dwarves. >_<
Norushen is the hardest of the first 4 yes, followed by Protectors.
Protectors isn't that bad, once you figure out what kill order for Rook's adds works best with your group. Norushen is part DPS check, part healing check, and we're failing at both right now - and it's probably more in the healing department, but that can't be helped as the Monk hasn't seen a lot of leather drops since joining us.
lol I had insomnia for like the past 2 weeks. Had to work a 11 hour shift at work yesterday, made it home just in time to grab a raid spot, raided for 3 hours, ended up passing out right at end raid time. Slept for almost 12hours. I guess thats how you beat insomnia
Yay! Looks like bards will be making a reappearance in playable classes in D&D.
So evidently the Warhammer MMO is shutting down at the end of this year.

noooo, i still play that sometimes.

garrosh is !%@#*%%!@, we're still working on getting positioning ironed out and our poor moon bird is under all the pressure to chuck adds into the iron star every time since the tree is usually otherwise occupied. we can push to p2 reliably, but people keep dying to random stuff and we're having trouble clearing adds.

but man, its a really good fight, probably one of the best ones i've done on in a long time, like lich king good. i was really scared that it was going to be another madness of deathwing.
Alright guys, i'm not sure if i want fried chicken or a burger. What to get...
WoW is a long ways from the end of its life cycle, this game will linger for years and years to come even if it does fall from its popular pedestal somehow. But it still makes me think what it will be like when the Warcraft servers go down for the final time.

Even if I've left the game by then I think it'll be a bit sad. So many memories built, so many adventures undertaken, so many experiences shared....

It's a bit more then just turning off a game I think.

I always wondered that myself. Would WoW go out with a bang? A whimper?

Something unsettling about the idea. Even if there was a WoW-2 that transferred your chars over to a new engine, something would be a little sad about saying goodbye to WoW. Say what you want about it, but to have survived for a decade and still go strong is a big achievement.

Alright guys, i'm not sure if i want fried chicken or a burger. What to get...

Whichever you can eat with one hand while playing with the other!
i just watched the kill la kill preview, am i the only one that immediately thought of the student council president from toradora?
Whichever you can eat with one hand while playing with the other!

I could do that with either food lol. Guess I'll make some pasta or instant noodles.
09/20/2013 04:01 AMPosted by Snozberries

Our healers call it the "Please Don't Bring Melee Oh God No PLEASE NO" fight.

Most of the mechanics aren't that melee unfriendly. And there's Foul Stream...

I didn't find them too bad either, I could keep censure up on both the whole time and the only time I was ever forced out of melee completely was one of our tanks who is consistently bad at positioning things was positioning one of the shamans really badly, and the other one had just moved too far away for me to get to.

09/20/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Grôgnárd

It seems that way on Flex, too. Norushen, by the time we hit the 50% burn point, the Amalg's frost aura hurts bad enough I want to stack the raid with Dwarves. >_<

Yell at your raid to get better at killing small adds.
The Brewfest samplers you drink for giggles and to fight the Dark Iron Dwarf attack are now alcohol free!

What utter blasphemy is this!?

I'm not even a Dwarf and I'm upset.