Chest of the Cursed Vanquisher

Customer Support
I looted this in SoO LFR. Welbiz Cheerwhistle will not accept it. I tried clicking it and nothing happens. So, how do I make it turn into the Chronomancer Robe?
Make sure you're trying to buy the LFR version and not the Normal or Heroic version.
Welbiz Cheerwhistle is the Raid Finder vendor.
Welbiz Cheerwhistle is the Raid Finder vendor.

So she is. Forgot they separated the vendors (for exactly the reason I thought you were having trouble.)

Welbiz Cheerwhistle will not accept it. I tried clicking it and nothing happens.

When you say you're clicking on "it", do you mean clicking the Token in your bags, or clicking the Robes in her Vendor window?
I am both clicking on it in the vendor window and I am clicking the token in my bags. The vendor exchanges Essence of the Cursed Vanquisher for the Chest of the Cursed Vanquisher, but I already have Chest of the Cursed Vanquisher in my bags.
09/21/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Starlily
The vendor exchanges Essence of the Cursed Vanquisher for the Chest of the Cursed Vanquisher

You don't want to click on the Token in the vendor window, you want to click on the Robes in the vendor window.
The vendor works just like buying an item with Gold from a vendor. You find the item you want, and you right click it.
Lol...I totally didn't even see that robe in the vendor window! Thanks for your help!