DUDE MY FULL ARENA GEAR ROCKS!

General Discussion
Faced a 800+ k HP Warlock on Timeless Isle he burnt me before I could get him down to 80% hp Just sayin.
1v1 PvP happened on a PvP Server. Move along folks.
Yay?
Duels are balanced.

WPvP is balanced.

Facing a warlock with all CDs up is a smart idea.

More at 11. Back to you Tom.
1v1 PvP happened on a PvP Server. Move along folks.

You clearly dont seem to understand the point being made here but it does not seem you have been on wow very long so its understandable.
Ugh I clearly have to spell it out for all of you since you CLEARLY just dont seem to understand the reference to the 800+k HP that would mean he was in PVE gear OMG get it now? is it more clearzzzzzzz????
Your not even using top tier arena gear for starters. Second warlock all cool down up can melt you while doing decent self healing and keep you locked down, lastly wpvp isn't nor ever has it been balanced.

So again nothing to see here move along
You clearly dont seem to understand the point being made here but it does not seem you have been on wow very long so its understandable.

You tried to fight a player in better gear than you, who probably worked harder for his gear than you did. World PvP isn't balanced, nor is 1v1, so even if he was wearing PvP it still wouldn't be a fair fight.

We also know it's a PvE gear being stronger in the PvE/world PVP area. There's so many we couldn't possibly not know.
Annnnnnnnnd..They're off!

Comin' round the first corner it's a pvp'r followed closely by his counterpart..the dreaded PvE'r.
There they go down the backstretch it's a close battle to see who can complain the most!!

And at the finish ..by a nose..it's..NOBODY that wins!
09/22/2013 01:57 AMPosted by Jakkhel
You tried to fight a player in better gear than you, who probably worked harder for his gear than you did.

Yeah cause fighting a boss that does the same thing every week never changes... A fight that you can watch on youtube and know EXACTLY what is going to happen every time. Well thats just sooooo hard!
i do fine against PvE geared players and i use full PvP gear :D
if you want any advice.... feel free to ask !
Yeah cause fighting a boss that does the same thing every week never changes... A fight that you can watch on youtube and know EXACTLY what is going to happen every time. Well thats just sooooo hard!

Yep because fighting the same comps in higher rated arena (or lower if you just want to farm 2s) who have the same classes, which have all been homogenized and thus similar is soo challenging.

But it's not even that hard now, because blizzard doesn't require you to have any sort of proof that you aren't some keyboard turner in order to purchase conquest gear anymore. Face up to the fact that earning pvp gear is a joke.

Clearly you've never done PvE if you think it's just watching it and doing it.
09/22/2013 02:16 AMPosted by Jakkhel

Clearly you've never done PvE if you think it's just watching it and doing it.

Why?..just why? Here I am trying to do the community a service..spraying my hose all over the fire trying to derail this thread and you come and toss a can of gas on it?
Why?..just why? Here I am trying to do the community a service..spraying my hose all over the fire trying to derail this thread and you come and toss a can of gas on it?

Boredom. When I'm bored, I come to the forums and argue. Lately it's been this tired complaint, though.

Neither PvP nor PvE have any real originality to them. Your PvE view is close to correct, but lets be honest here. Player A will use the same abilities as Player B, when PvPing the same class. Sure, Player A might gouge when Player B would sap... but there is as much creativity and originality as a boss fight. Can you seriously tell me when you see a mage across the field you don't have a clue what that player will open with? Actually, don't answer... we both know the answer.
09/22/2013 02:20 AMPosted by Jakkhel

Boredom. When I'm bored, I come to the forums and argue. Lately it's been this tired complaint, though.

fair enough..carry on sir..if no fires are started I may as well wind up my hose and go to bed :)
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this. (presents healer)
i wish i had 800k hp
Duels are balanced.

WPvP is balanced.

Facing a warlock with all CDs up is a smart idea.

More at 11. Back to you Tom.

This man speaks the truth.

I have so many self heals I could put a blood DK to shame, not even mentioning demo's pew pew burst.

:3