Warforged Seal

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Why not let people buy all the tokens they want, but only give 3 rolls per week?
What problem would this solve? It seems like it'd be worse since you couldn't save them up.
Carrot and stick, essentially.

Draws things out longer.
That solves nothing, but removes the ability to save up rolls during off-weeks/when you're not killing the bosses you need.
The current system is fine
This would make things worse.

See:

That solves nothing, but removes the ability to save up rolls during off-weeks/when you're not killing the bosses you need.
Myself I find it frustrating that the bonus rolls still have a chance of giving you nothing but gold. I ran this week and used all three of my bonus rolls for nothing but gold (Insert joke here). Making a system that makes people angry of getting "nothing but gold" is a good way to get people disinterested in running regular and heroic content raids. Especially when you desperately need to upgrade items like rings and trinkets which are next to impossible drops from bosses.

A suggestion would be to make it where atleast one of the tokens WILL proc a piece.

I understand that this forum may not be moderated by devs so I will post elsewhere on thi as well.
Carrot and stick, essentially.

Draws things out longer.

Nothing more needs to be typed.
It's fine how it is, besides the introduction of the Lesser charm isle, I mean Timeless isle

Srsly tho my main is sitting at 3.2k charms, and I can only spend 50 a week
It beats not having any bonus rolls at all.

I sure do go through 3 quickly though...and it's usually just more gold. :(
soo what you're saying is I can keep turning in the quest for the lesser charms and get the 45 gold per 50...? >>
Go and run Molten Core, take note of how much loot a boss drops, now imagine there's 39 other people with you.

Be glad you have bonus rolls at all.
Make it a repeatable quest, but triple the number of Lesser Charms needed each turn in.
(50 -> 150 -> 450 -> Etc.)

The count resets weekly back to a starting 50.