Ret PvE Trinket - Talent

Paladin
I've been running with Holy Avenger for PvE, loving the way it syncs up Avenging Wrath. However, I just picked up Evil Eye of Galakras and it's lowered the cooldown of Avenging Wrath to around 1.45 minutes while Holy Avenger is still at 2 minutes. I hate sitting on a full fifteen seconds of Avenging Wrath that I could be using for Holy Avenger. So, I've been thinking that maybe Sanctified Wrath is the way to go? Up the duration to 30 seconds out of every 1.45 minutes?
Holy avenger has been awful for a very long time you should have dropped it ages ago.
HA was actually about the same as SW, depending on the encounter, but now with Galakras it lags noticably behind both SW and DP (only with 4pc T16 though).

Also, I may add that it is an absolutely disgusting trinket... having 36% uptime on SW is just plain gross. (which is a good thing).
HA was actually about the same as SW, depending on the encounter, but now with Galakras it lags noticably behind both SW and DP (only with 4pc T16 though).

Also, I may add that it is an absolutely disgusting trinket... having 36% uptime on SW is just plain gross. (which is a good thing).

Divine prot on a 20 second cooldown is cracking me up in so many ways as well.
Aren't you the Paladin who had to Lay on Hands vs Adversaries when he was at 10% HP and had a bunch of mobs on him in Tol Barad, back in Cataclysm?
Aren't you the Paladin who had to Lay on Hands vs Adversaries when he was at 10% HP and had a bunch of mobs on him in Tol Barad, back in Cataclysm?

Yes. I was in green quest gear and he was in T2 PvP gear (back when T2 had extra stats). He rushed in the Baradin base camp to gank me when he thought I was AFK so I kited him through some mobs to weaken him and ultimately killed him.

Twice.

Turns out that you don't need better gear to beat someone, you just need to be smarter than them. :)
I don't know the full story, but from what I heard, that wasn't the case. The story I heard was you had at least Ruthless PVP gear.
I don't know the full story, but from what I heard, that wasn't the case. The story I heard was you had at least Ruthless PVP gear.

I'm sure that's how they'd like to repurpose it. I was on the forums making fun of him and his fanboys for about a week afterward. I had two pieces of Honor gear, a Trinket and... I want to say the Gloves? Well, whatever the case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tAfjT9bWTY
Just popped back in to make sure the OP knew that Holy Avenger still sucked a big one.