Paladin Minor Glyphs

I play a few classes and like how Bliz implemented the minor glyphs to be something aesthetic typically.

However, is anyone else feeling extremely underwhelmed when it comes to Pally minor glyphs? I'm not talking about them not giving us stats or abilities, but just for aesthetic reasons, there is nothing that I really care for.

Anyways, would love to see some better minor glyphs Bliz. Very half-thought out IMO.
We get Bubble-Hearth glyph... but yah the others all suck.
yeah pally minor Glyphs are boring and crap. Bubble hearth is the only remotely useful one
The mount shiny should work on all mounts instead of just boring chargers.

Contemplation is neat. About what I expect from minor glyphs: useless, but fun.
Bubble hearth is great.
Slow fall is cool, but my pally is eng, so no need for it here. But credit where it's due: decent glyph for non eng.

Most of the rest are stupid. Sword vs hammer on cast....if I ever notice that particular effect maybe I'll start to care.

I childishly love winged vengeance.

I suppose a good pvp one would be one that made wings NOT show up, but since I never pvp anymore I like the big glowy wings.
Glyph of Pillar of Light is a cool minor glyph.
I haven't tried them all yet, but I was disappointed that Glyph of Pillar of Light is as subtle as it is. I agree with Alyxz too, that Glyph of the Luminous Charger should work with all mounts. Even for our Chargers, the effect is much more subtle than I expected when I first tried it out; I'd been hoping for a genuine glow, like Holy-flames, and instead I got the feeling my charger had ate some glitter-dust and was having a bout of gas.

Glyph of Fire From the Heavens, I think, is noticeable enough that I like it. Glyph of the Exorcist is the one I think is done best; really nice effect.

Glyph of Contemplation is great in PvP for mocking your enemies if they're slow to release:

/cast Contemplation

My ideal is that Glyph of the Luminous Charger be revised so that, regardless of mount, we leave a short trail of rainbows behind us; similar to the warlock's mount Glyph, only spectacular.
Falling Avenger is pretty sweet in battlegrounds.
I wish Glyph of the Exorcist worked with Mass Exo, like an AoE vacuum cleaner, except with evil.
09/26/2013 12:59 AMPosted by Alyxz
I childishly love winged vengeance.

Wings are not the same anymore without it.
09/26/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Kragen
Falling Avenger

Falling Avenger is pretty sweet ANYWHERE, the higher the better!