Dwarf or Belf

Paladin
Post Limit:
Or you could just drink yourself into a stupor, make out with a merloc, and wake up on the deep run platform with your pants around your ankles and a rat clutched in each hand.

Oh wait... that's how you spent last night.

Give it up. Dwarves are relics that should have been left buried in their little tin town.
Hold there Blood Elf. Lets keep things civil. No need for slights like that. There are plenty that can be made about your race as well.

Now to get down to business. I would argue dwarf is the cooler race if your interested in lore factors. While Blood Elf has merit as a healadin and retadin versus the dwarf tankadin.
Theres nothin' better than a good ol' fashioned DWARF pally lad. You BELFS look too squishy to be on the front lines of any good fight.

Edit: Added that second sentence.
I only wish belves could have actual beards.
go female dwarf, there are almost none and if you are remotely skilled it will add to your prestige being likely the only female dwarf paladin on your server.

This made me lol, and I think I'll go...belf :) we do have sexy eyebrows but I will be rolling dwarf on another server, who doesn't like to be a drunken gnome? er...dwarf I said dwarf.

Thats blasphemy, all you male belfs look just like your women, but you dont see me posting about that! Oh wait....
At least we don't need booster seats to see over our chargers. Hmph!
Blood Elf racials are nerfed both in PvP and PvE since 4.0.1. Dwarf racials aren't exactly useful for a paladin, and if you already have the Blood Knight tabard you will lose it upon faction change (unless you change to Draenei).
Blood Elf.

We have better lore and animations.
\

I politely have to disagree. Animations is all opinion based but my 2 cents is that I can't tell a difference between the males and female belfs outside of the males being taller (And I've played a belf pally).

Dwarfs have the coolest, grittiest, and toughest lore. Plus we are direct descendants from the Titans /flex dwarf power. :D
I can't stand alliance, otherwise I would say dwarf.

The only bad thing about being an elf paladin, is... Well male elves are kinda homo.
Dwarves have stone skin, still. Which IS useful as a tank.
Blood Elf.

\

I politely have to disagree. Animations is all opinion based but my 2 cents is that I can't tell a difference between the males and female belfs outside of the males being taller (And I've played a belf pally).

Opinions are opinions. Nothing much else I can say here.

Dwarfs have the coolest, grittiest, and toughest lore. Plus we are direct descendants from the Titans /flex dwarf power. :D

Titans made dwarves. Dwarves (Earthen) are the Titan's shovel more than they are their children.
Blood Elf.

\

Titans made dwarves. Dwarves (Earthen) are the Titan's shovel more than they are their children.

How is that any better than being a deformed night elf? Our ancient ancestors may have been ground workers but we evolved for the better. Maybe being l l close to being exstinct messed you up in the head.
Blood Elf.

\

How is that any better than being a deformed night elf? Our ancient ancestors may have been ground workers but we evolved for the better. Maybe being l l close to being exstinct messed you up in the head.

The midget speaks the truth, we are descendant of Night Elves, err actually the Highborne, which are our cousins but are on the Alliance atm (Night elf mages). Trolls are also descendant from Night Elves if you can believe that, but we are both much more resilient and better lookin! ;)
Blood elf of Course!!! :3 They're much cooler, and well... Comparatively they are tall! =]

The midget speaks the truth, we are descendant of Night Elves, err actually the Highborne, which are our cousins but are on the Alliance atm (Night elf mages). Trolls are also descendant from Night Elves if you can believe that, but we are both much more resilient and better lookin! ;)

I thought it was that night elves were descended from trolls.
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/encyclopedia/508.xml
Female Dwarf is still more masculine than a male Blood Elf.
blood elf pwns human paladins, dwarf and draeneis... always ^^

peace...
Belf.. why would we want to be sweaty potatoes with beards?
Dwarf easy choice is easy, Blood Elves have lame animations while Dwarves have the best, Elves are metro while Dwarves are BA.