@Tuesday

Warrior
Got my druid to 63 last night and then did algalon10 with some guildies for yet another title. I won the reply code alpha quest item, which was kinda cool, people still gather 'round during the RP part of the quest on my server, which made it worth it. 4 weeks until cata!!!
Only two more factions to go and I'll have my Crusader/Ambassador title. And I think something else.... I'll get like 4 achievements at once, at any rate.
I got lucky on my rocket fuel, I already had the Firebloom and there were exactly 20 Volatile Rum on AH for a reasonable price. Made the fuel on my priest and I was good to go. Have fun with that though :P

Ran AQ40 last night and I got a *@#@load of rep since I was the only one that needed the scarabs, idols, etc. I'm starting to think I might be able to hit exalted before 4.0.3. Also had a little fun farming Reg-MgT for Shattered Sun rep. I've completely stopped caring about raiding. Reps and questing are much more fun, at least until Cataclysm.

Indoor soccer game at 9:15 PM. Hopefully all the old men I play with will pick it up this week. In all fairness, they're really not old...but I'm the youngest on the team by 10 years. I'm 23.
Mage is about 1/2 way to 74, still hoping to finish before Cata comes out... but I don't know if I play enough to do that. Goofing around on Photography forums and WoW forums when I should be working.
Mornin folks!! :)

Didn't do much last night except the Argent dailies, I am already crusader but they give great monies for only 40 minutes of time. Plus I want the Argent Hippogryph, just got the Argent Warhorse the other day and now that the crusader purses auto give seals, you can get 15 a day, good times!!

Helped a friend get 3 achievements for Glory of the Hero last night as well, helped him out on my mage....who is super OP right now only having to spam AB hahaha, Just waiting for that to get hit with the nerf bat, going to level him fire anyhow :)
So I picked up Call of Duty: Black OPs last night. That's an interesting game. It feels like every other CoD game control-wise and basic mechanics-wise, but other than that... The story, the way it's presented, and some of the stuff you see if vastly different than any other CoD. And that's a great thing.

Also picked my 52 hunter up again and got him to 54 in just a few Un'goro quests. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to really pick it back up since I haven't played him in, oh, about 5 months. Specced Beast Mastery, called up my bear, MARTEL THE HAMMER, and yeah, hunters are still easy.
Continued working on Ulduar drakes last night. Finally killed enough of those stupid Dark Iron Guardians to sate Razorscale's insatiable lust for melted dwarves. Also knocked out Hodir's HM since a couple of guys missed that the first time & I needed his sigil for Algalon anyway. Started late because no one cares about being on time for lol content so that's all we got done. At least it gives us something to do when the guys who can't make it for their Kingslayer kill aren't all there. Getting to my favorite fights in this whole xpac though. Thorim... Mimiron.. Yogg. God I love Ulduar.
The Razorscale achievement is terrible. Spore Loser is possibly worse, but still. Bad. Bad bad bad.

I do love me some Ulduar, though. That place just feels right.
I dueled in Dal for hours last night on my prot/holy paladin without losing to anyone. People called me OP and I laughed at them.
LOL...when we did Spore Loser way back in the day we had to pug our 10th spot, picked up a Fury Warrior who was ok. Hadn't seen a whole lot of Naxx yet but he had geared himself as well as he could outside of raids for the most part & seemed to have a solid enough grasp on what he was doing. I say all that to say that he was ok, despite not having had much exposure to the content. Well, miracle of miracles with that group (believe me... it was a miracle) we picked up "The Safety Dance" on that run (for reference, our 1st Heigan kill was 3-manned. Me, a healadin & a mage. That's how bad we were at dancing.) So we got greedy and decided to go for Spore Loser.

Well, this pugged warrior, I assume thinking that he was in Gchat or whispering says in raid "Oh god, they want to do Spore Loser." We lol'ed... I think he was pretty embarassed cause he didn't say a word the rest of the run.

We ended up not getting it, somebody accidentally aoe'd and a spore got caught in it. They didn't notice they got the debuff & as I recall that was about the time we moved on to focusing solely on Maly & Ulduar anyway. Regardless I know we never attempted it again. Maybe a Naxx cheeve run is in order once everybody has all the classic raid cheeves done.... getting harder to kill time until 12/7!
Last night I got my 25 Sindy achieve, 25 LK achieve plus Kingslayer, 25 algalon, plus a half dozen ulduar hardmodes.

feels good man.
Dang, grats busy man!
Only two more factions to go and I'll have my Crusader/Ambassador title. And I think something else.... I'll get like 4 achievements at once, at any rate.

Yup! Pretty funny seeing the achievement spam like that. Just got mine last night. =D
working on the T0.5 chain.

OMFG this shiz is hardcore! Mad props to anyone who did this at lvl 60.

Also, got a Warglaive last night!
A lot of the quest chains in Vanilla were pretty hardcore. There aren't many these days, if any really. The legendaries are really about it, and even then, they're not too terribly involved compared to even Rhok'delar and Benediction.
Dang, grats busy man!

Thanks. The guild I joined has had regular Sindy and LK on farm for like ever, so those achieves weren't too big a deal. It was just a matter of them saying "too many regulars aren't online to get heroic sindy down so we're switching back to normal then steamrolling ulduar"

The ulduar achieves were pretty cool though. I had never seen Algalon before, and the fight was pretty cool (though I wish I had a better computer so I could have been doing it on high graphics). Outside Algalon we didn't get any Ulduar bosses down I haven't killed in the past (went up through Hodir). Next week I think we're going to grab Dark Iron Dwarf Medium Rare, try to not fail on Kologarn (people were facerolling too hard rather than listening to what they were supposed to be attacking), and hit up the rest of the watchers.

A lot of the quest chains in Vanilla were pretty hardcore. There aren't many these days, if any really. The legendaries are really about it, and even then, they're not too terribly involved compared to even Rhok'delar and Benediction.

I wish there were more hardcore quest chains like that. I'd also like to see a lot more in instanced areas where you can't have friends help steamroll it. (for a recent example, I really liked the first stage of the shadow's edge quest, where you grab Arthas's old hammer. Doing that in 245 gear was actually pretty fun. I almost died doing it on my prot paladin)

Out of curiosity what sort of @*** was in the t.5 chain? I thought t.5 was all 5 man dungeon drops.
T0 (Valor) was dungeon drops. T0.5 (Heroism) required you to have certain pieces of Valor before starting the quests, and they took you basically around the world, made you to 45 minute Baron run in Stratholme (which was a !%%@! to do and really had a pretty tight timer on it), and then additional bosses in UBRS for the last piece or so.

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=511
working on the T0.5 chain.
OMFG this shiz is hardcore! Mad props to anyone who did this at lvl 60.
Also, got a Warglaive last night!

Good luck man. Just finished that up myself a few weeks ago.. just in time to wear my full Heroism set w/ Zin'Rokh for our LK kill group photo. :) 1 pair of pants away from full Might to have for Cata kill shots.
That quest chain was awesome (and ridiculous.) The worst part was killing General Drakkisath 27 times before he finally coughed up the Valor chest piece. Getting the ectoplasm was kinda annoying too. OH and for the love of God when you get to the end and get to summon Lord Valthalak to end the chain... do NOT do it solo. There is NOTHING more embarassing than getting your soul taken by a lvl 60 warlock who has the worlds most amazing Soul Drain spell. My soul is still rumbling around in some lvl 60 scrub locks bag and there's not a damn thing I can do about it. RAAAAAGE!
@Secondwind - the way it works basically is you get the Tier 0 drops from Scholo/Strat/BRS, etc... wherever they drop. Then you start a quest chain w/ a NPC (for the Horde it's the orc standing just to the L as you enter Thrall's throne room.) and go from there. The chain itself is ridiculously long & required some seriously awesome play @lvl 60, including the beloved Strat45 run. Just as part of the chain (not including the Tier 0 drops needed) you get to go into BRD, Dire Maul, Strat, UBRS & I'm sure I'm forgetting some steps. Way more involved than the Seal of Ascension & Onyxia attunements combined.

EDIT: Totally worth it though. Aesthetically, I'd put Heroism up as our #2 overall best looking set ever right behind Onslaught. 3rd is probably the original lvl 60 Dreadnaught. Also, grats on the Warglaive! How did I overlook that on first read??
I didn't play at all yesterday.

Instead, i enjoyed watching TV and napping.