Cataclysm Release Time

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
So I just went to my local GAME and they said you can't get the hard copy till 7pm. That's 5 hours AFTER the servers come up. I wish they had of announced the digital download before I pre-ordered :@

Anyone else disappointed by this?
that is when servers go live.

RELEASE DATE NOW COINCIDES WITH US RELEASE, THIS MAKES IT 7PM (NSW) AND 6PM (QLD) TIME

If you're so disappointed. cancel your preorder and buy it online like everyone else has.
Hmm, my local EB has stated they're doing a midnight release on the 7th. I'll need to double check with them then. Would work out well for me though, seeing as I'd be working until 5:30. =D
Kinda hoping my local EB doesn't do a midnight launch now, and starts selling at 6:30 on the 7th, 30 mins before cata goes live.

I have to work the following day so a midnight launch while fun, will mean i go home to bed, and not play :(

Getting home at 7ish I can install and play for a few hours first
Digital copy = $40 (AU dollar is about the same as the US dollar)
Wait time = None, assuming you downloaded everything.

Hard copy from EB = $58
Wait time = 5 hours + getting home + installation.

I know what I'd choose.
Where exactly are you getting the 5 hours figure from?

Cataclysm launches at 12am PST which is the same as 7pm AEDST.

Some EB stores are doing a midnight launch so that would mean a 5 hour delay. Thus 12am AEDST is the same as 5am PST.
I already bought the digital download; it's cheaper and will be using the savings to partly fund the race change to worgen.
Well iv been complaining to my EB game and man i was mad and pissed off :(
Sup Aiur... No I'm not stalking you... At all.
Update: Asked at my EB Store (Knox City Wantirna) and they're probably gunna re-open around 6:30 or stay open after 5:30 to sell at 7:00pm. I should recive a call or a text regarding the details as even they're not 100% sure on what time they're going to recommend getting there.

I'm glad it's this way though, now i can just go pick up my copy on the way home from work and go home and play, a midnight launch would mean i pick up my copy go home to bed.
So I just went to my local GAME and they said you can't get the hard copy till 7pm. That's 5 hours AFTER the servers come up. I wish they had of announced the digital download before I pre-ordered :@

Anyone else disappointed by this?

Math/Time zone fail

12.01 7 December PST (Servers release) = 7.01pm 7 December AEST

There's not an midnight launch.. just a afternoon one to coincide with 12am PST time.
That i'm not complaining means more time before i have to start drinking V's.
Digital Pre-Order FTW!