Race Change Question still unanswered.

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next
Would really love to know if my nelf druid can become a troll druid tomorrow. Can I please please get a blue confirmation?
Would really love to know if my nelf druid can become a troll druid tomorrow. Can I please please get a blue confirmation?

er .... isnt this enough ?

"Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a) "

its one of the blue posts on this thread.
I'd like a confirmation on faction change. I'm guessing it'll be available but I'm not going to spend my money to find out.
tauren pally comming soon
Yes! I want to be a Troll Druid with a big neon fro!

I need a name...suggestions?
so is it true that when cata is released I'll be able to race change to worgan?
If it is indeed possible to buy it now and use it later, it sure wasn't for my paladin since there were no current races to change to it gave an error to that effect.

so if that does actually work, it only works for well, all classes but pallys and druids.
How come no one is stoked for tauren priests, I can't wait
Crazysammy - of course we are!

What's funny is my Troll Priest is switching to be a Tauren, and my Tauren Druid is switching to be a Troll!

But Troll Druid and Tauren Shadow Priest.... yeah, awesomeness implied.
might be going goblin warlock, depending on the benefits.
Can't wait to role my Dwarf Shammy hehe.... though it does seem kind of a strange fit. Anyone know of any post or threads that support any kind of lore regarding race /class changes?
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)
Great news! Looking forward to rolling my Tauren pally.

Will the web app at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/race-change-intro.html be updated to be made aware of the change in the next 3.6 hours? Currently, attempting to buy a race change for this toon results in "No eligible races to change to." I realize the servers are still down for maintenance, but this app will have to be updated by hand before some of the 4.0.3a race changes will work (specifically, horde paladin, horde druid, and alliance shaman).
Yeah I can't change into a dwarf yet... hopefully when the servers come back up.
Paid Race Change to the new class combos will be available as soon as they are available to create (with the release of 4.0.3a)
Great news! Looking forward to rolling my Tauren pally.

Will the web app at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/race-change-intro.html be updated to be made aware of the change in the next 3.6 hours? Currently, attempting to buy a race change for this toon results in "No eligible races to change to." I realize the servers are still down for maintenance, but this app will have to be updated by hand before some of the 4.0.3a race changes will work (specifically, horde paladin, horde druid, and alliance shaman).

This.

Also, the lore for Dwarf Shaman is supported by the Wildhammer Clan in Storm Peaks.
...and 1.21 jigawatts.
spam really. what is and is NOT included is included in the patch notes.

heres a hint little one, if its not there, its not in game...
Please make sure to read through the blue posts in the thread. My quote was from Bashiok.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1015371759?page=6#110
I'm assuming we have to wait until the servers go back up to process a race change?
The race change for classes that previously only had one option now works - it was fixed about 20 minutes ago. I have successfully purchased a race change for this toon and will be able to use it as soon as the servers come up.
So you were able to purchase a change?

I don't know how it works. Does nothing happen until you log-in, or have you already been able to choose Tauren?