Pet's gender

Warlock
I've seen some research done on pets' gender, some awkward stuff about felguard being female.
So I stumbled upon this, while questing: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6244/67360391.jpg
Who's up for further testing on the matter? It may be a different gender on each spawn.
I discovered my VW gender while questing in wetlands. They have a ghost there who puts a curse on you turning you forsaken. Males become male forsaken, females become female forsaken. Both I and Belmoth (my VW) were turned into female forsaken.

Furthermore they said bel was female in the ring of Valor.
I was under the impression all pets were female according to that debuff.
I figured demons didn't really have a gender, and that the "he"s and "she"s were just adjectives mortals used to describe them.
I figured demons didn't really have a gender, and that the "he"s and "she"s were just adjectives mortals used to describe them.

My succubus disagrees.
There are three genders in WoW; Male, Female and Unknown

Run this as a macro;

/run local genderTable = { "Unknown", "Male", "Female" }; DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage('Target is ' .. genderTable[UnitSex("target")] .. '.');

Results will be;
Imp = Male
Voidwalker = Unknown
Felhunter = Unknown
Succubus = Female
Fel Guard = Unknown
mm, my fel's female. came as a shocker.

Just make sure you wash your pinky.

Just make sure you wash your pinky.
The succubus only want you to think that its female. It is part of its charm.
And you thought it was a whip.

This quote shows a new depth of depravity that i have yet to see on the wow forums.

If you were a lock i would congratulate you for that.
It's hard to imagine the Felguard being a Female, that voice, its just so, deep.

What about the Guardians?

Ebon Imp: Male.
Infernal: ________
Doomguard: Male.
My awesome Thulnak (VW) is just a mass of darkness, no need for gender. :)