Strike after learning Heroic Strike

Warrior
♦Holy Hell. Someone that actually understands that there will *always* be new players, and new people on the forums. Not to mention, those of us that put wow down for a while, and have come back to a completely different game. Slaye- for Alliance you're awfully helpful :)

This isn't some community forum where we all have coffee and follow the events for months. This is a resource for a community of 12 million people, common questions will pop up a lot. Searching often has false hits that can take a long time to sort through. As we're all warriors and enthusiastic about the class, let's just accept the reality of the situation and be helpful to people who want to learn to play their class better.

Psh, come to RH. I'm not even the nicest Ally there. >_>

Nice players on RH is a myth >.>

We are not. D:
♦Holy Hell. Someone that actually understands that there will *always* be new players, and new people on the forums. Not to mention, those of us that put wow down for a while, and have come back to a completely different game. Slaye- for Alliance you're awfully helpful :)

This isn't some community forum where we all have coffee and follow the events for months. This is a resource for a community of 12 million people, common questions will pop up a lot. Searching often has false hits that can take a long time to sort through. As we're all warriors and enthusiastic about the class, let's just accept the reality of the situation and be helpful to people who want to learn to play their class better.

Psh, come to RH. I'm not even the nicest Ally there. >_>

Nice players on RH is a myth >.>

We are not. D:

Tisk tisk, guess you all went into hiding when I tried Alliance for a couple of months =P
Bah. You should come back. You weren't looking in the right places.
Who know's might eventually. Alliance was the first faction I played back in the original beta so always been tempted to go back since I went Horde mid vanilla.

Atm, those I did PvP with all went back Horde thanks to Undisputed. Left little for me to do Alliance side, I'll see what Cata has in stores for this server.