Please allow us to merge battle.net accounts

Customer Support
For people that were dumb like myself, please allow us to combine our battle.net accounts into one. I made a second battle.net account for my second account and now I have two. Please allow us to merge these as long as names are the same and all protocols for decency have been met. At this point I would much rather quit paying for two accounts and just quit rather than to hassle with getting BoA items, pets, etc for two battle.net accounts. Please help the dumb people like me out with a little love!

why not call billing and see if you can have the second account move to the first one.

that way u can have 2 wow accounts under 1 bnet account
For people that were dumb like myself, please allow us to combine our battle.net accounts into one. I made a second battle.net account for my second account and now I have two. Please allow us to merge these as long as names are the same and all protocols for decency have been met. At this point I would much rather quit paying for two accounts and just quit rather than to hassle with getting BoA items, pets, etc for two battle.net accounts. Please help the dumb people like me out with a little love!

billing can merge the battle.net

but that wont really solve your issues

battle.net is more like a keyring. your 2 wow accounts would still be seperate accounts and short of character transfers would still require 2 sets of BOA's and pets like the ones from the petstore are only valid on one account under the battle.net but pets like deathy from blizzcon are battle.net wide. and so on.
Well, BoA items are WoW account bound, not Battle.Net account down. All merging them into one Battle.Net account will do is make it so you don't have to remember two logins.
I called and they cannot make 2 battle.net accounts turn into 1 battle.net account. Unless I got a lazy guy, which is entirely possible.
I called and they cannot make 2 battle.net accounts turn into 1 battle.net account. Unless I got a lazy guy, which is entirely possible.

i know it's been done before. but i'm not sure what the requirements are and such beyond that the names need to be the same on both i'm sure.

edit/

also they cant actually merge them from what i understand. what they can do is remove one account from it's battle.net so you can re-merge it.
i know it's been done before. but i'm not sure what the requirements are and such beyond that the names need to be the same on both i'm sure.
edit/
also they cant actually merge them from what i understand. what they can do is remove one account from it's battle.net so you can re-merge it.

I would be happy with that. I will call again and see what can be done.

[Edit]: A confirmation by Blizzard would be appreciated and would probably save some waiting time on the telephone.
edit/

I would be happy with that. I will call again and see what can be done.

[Edit]: A confirmation by Blizzard would be appreciated and would probably save some waiting time on the telephone.

The way it's been stated is that Billing is the only one who can make the decision whether to move a WOW account from one Battle.Net to another. So none of the Blizzard reps here could tell you yes or no - it's not their area. It has been done for some people, but there is some policy they have to decide.

Technically, there isn't a "merge" of the Battle.Net accounts. Instead, the accounts on one Battle.Net would have to be moved to the other. Perhaps when you call, ask the question that way - as they'd say no to a merge (which can't be done), but might say yes to moving a specific WOW account from one Battle.Net to the other, given that they are all in your name.

UPDATE: LOL, an hour on the phone and I get some lady who can barely speak English that acts like she cannot hear me. Ugh, she even stopped talking each time I said "hello"...lunch time > customer support I suppose. I am so disappointed...and upset.
UPDATE: LOL, an hour on the phone and I get some lady who can barely speak English that acts like she cannot hear me. Ugh, she even stopped talking each time I said "hello"...lunch time > customer support I suppose. I am so disappointed...and upset.

If you got her name at all, I'd recommend sending an email to Billing@blizzard.com with "Attn: Supervisor" to give your feedback. It is possible there were issues with the phone connection, but the only way for them to know there's an issue is if we provide feedback.

Realize that merging your accounts to one bnet account won't do what you want. You would still have 2 wow accounts and be paying for 2 subscriptions. The only way to do what you want is a paid character transfer for each character to move them all onto one WOW account.

Try having to retype a whole email address EVERY time you switch accounts...not to mention also having to click the "remember email address" box at the bottom. First few times wasn't bad, it gets bothersome real fast.
Realize that merging your accounts to one bnet account won't do what you want. You would still have 2 wow accounts and be paying for 2 subscriptions. The only way to do what you want is a paid character transfer for each character to move them all onto one WOW account.
But having it under the same B.net would enable her to transfer between those two accounts instead of the 30 day limitations.
Finally contacted Blizzard support and the accounts from one battle.net account were switched to the other battle.net account. As long as the names on both accounts are the same and you can provide proof (secret question) they will assist you. Thank you for the great support here Blizzard.
Thanks for letting us know. Patience and perseverance does pay off.

what if the name of both battle net accounts are not the same? will they still help to move the game account from one battlenet account to another battlenet account?

For my case is, i have 2 level 80s in an account, and i wanted to transfer one of it to a seperate account so me and my bf can play together at the same time. so i went to create a new battlenet account under my bf's name and upgraded to the full version. when i wanted to transfer the character over to his battlenet account, i realised i cant do it. They only allow transfer of character to account under the same registered user. so now i am trapped with 2 battlenet accounts and i cant do any transfer of characters..

anyone can help me with this? i can provide any proof they need to justify this is not a sale of account or anything, i just need to move the account over to my battlenet so i can do the transfer of character.
What you want to do Pinkx is not possible because it is against the Terms of Use. You cannot gift or trade with another player anything that is on your account. Even if you let that player use your account to level up a character in violation of the ToU. That character is soulbound to your account(s).
what if the name of both battle net accounts are not the same? will they still help to move the game account from one battlenet account to another battlenet account?

For my case is, i have 2 level 80s in an account, and i wanted to transfer one of it to a seperate account so me and my bf can play together at the same time. so i went to create a new battlenet account under my bf's name and upgraded to the full version. when i wanted to transfer the character over to his battlenet account, i realised i cant do it. They only allow transfer of character to account under the same registered user. so now i am trapped with 2 battlenet accounts and i cant do any transfer of characters..

anyone can help me with this? i can provide any proof they need to justify this is not a sale of account or anything, i just need to move the account over to my battlenet so i can do the transfer of character.

If the account is under your BF's name it is his account not yours, you cannot transfer character or merge the accounts
But we can have 2 game accounts which is under the same battlenet playing at the time right? thats y i want to spilt the 2 level 80s to 2 seperate account.

now the thing is i upgraded the wrong account(the one under my BF's battlenet) to the full version. Which i am suppose to actually create a new game account under my own battlenet and upgrade it to the full version instead. =(

Since Layuth can have her second account move to her primary battlenet account, i wonder if blizzard can help me move mine too? Just that both account have different names. but i still can provide any necessary information that they need.
Nope, you each must have your own battle.net account and must not access each other's account if you do not want to risk have the WoW accounts permanently closed.

The only case where another person may access either your battle.net account or a wow account under that battle.net account is if they are a minor child of yours. Blizzard is happy to help in situations where the owner of both accounts is the same, but will not assist a player in violating the Terms of Use.