FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

Paladin
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
@ Bubbleoseven

6.5/10

I admire the attempt to match items from so many sets some of it just doesn't match very well. Might look better with white hair as well.
@bubbleoseven
Minimalist yet still looks like functional armor. Color coordination is spot on and I've always been a fan of those shoulders. 8/10

@ Rhadamir
Looks fierce . Color scheme is awesome. Loving the red tones and the mace complements. You look like a bad gladiator chick. 9/10
@Zæl
Though I see what you're going for, those shoulders have too much of a blueish/silver tinge to them for my liking. Though it's nice to see the lawbringer set being used away from the typical banana pally look.
9/10 Excellent. Everything matches, with a hint of blue. Really no complaints at all - solid and awesome job.
@shin i like you have a maching color tabard. the sword coloring matches exactly but i've never been a fan of that sword model so 8/10
9/10 Always liked that set but the weapon could be better.
2/10
Like...what.
8/10 - Don't think the sword matches

Edit: My sword on my armor pic is brighter than that. Click "Export Character Image" button to see how it is supposed to look.
@Lumen

I'm one of those weirdos who like Lawbringer, and you found a good headpiece to go along with it without adding any extra bananas.

7.5/10
9/10 love it, reminds me of mine a bit :D

Getting new pants, boots and might replace gloves. I'm thinking either it's between Conqueror and Lawbringer for each 3 slots. Any ideas?
@ Tankeh - 7/10, its well put together sir, just need some pants

@Bralton - 9.5/10, I like how gritty the set looks. I kinda feel that the weapon should help reflect that as well. Extra points for using a common shield that I haven't seen mogged before. Have you thought about what kind of headpiece to do with it?

Repost with my helm and 2-hander for Ret...why i'm in such a crappy stance is beyond me...
As far as mogs go - 9/10

As far as Paladin Mogs go - 6/10

To me, a Paladin is supposed to be that knight in shining armor. Your char looks a bit more neutral.
@Lumen That is a complete set, which goes together. But that Lawbringer "Bananadin" set always makes me laugh. 5/10
8/10 Paladiny DK, i like it!
used to use it on my heal set a bit, I hope you can hunt down the matching gloves!
7/10 Avenguard

Simple and clean I love it! But you really need to get some good weapons to tie the whole thing together.
Doreel
Looks simple and not flashy. 6/10
Ironhide
Ur a champion for earning that set. I just wish the set had nicer shapes and colors to it. 7/10
looks good apart from shoulders

8/10
looks good apart from shoulders

8/10

Can't possibly hate that set. That goes double for the elite version.

10/10.
@Lumierre

10/10

That is an excellently executed set. I never thought that I'd actually enjoy any incarnation of the banana shoulders.