FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
How do I change my character position so people can actually see me?
My PvP set is awesome, I will have to log out in it later on for here.

@Roahin 9/10
Not a fan of blondes though
7/10 definitely a cool "Argent Crusade soldier" look but you need a cool sword to match

I actually have several swords that I use, that was one of my newer ones.
@Makkir - 6-7/10 I guess. Not a huge fan of that armor but I'm not a huge fan of very much armor in this game at all. Nice weapon though, I want that weapon!!
@Makkir - 6-7/10 I guess. Not a huge fan of that armor but I'm not a huge fan of very much armor in this game at all. Nice weapon though, I want that weapon!!

9/10. I like those shoulders mixed with your darker transmog. It makes for a nice contrast.

Just wanted to let you know, I was hugely mistaken about what I thought I could and could not XMOG. For some reason I was thinking I could xmog a pike to a 2Hder, but it wont let me. So I'm not a huge fan of the graphic on this pike, but it's pretty much BIS I think until Garrosh. Kinda a bummer but I guess I will go pike shopping for a better looking one.
I dont like my current armor set either, but I change it up every month because I have xmog-OCD ;)
@Makkir 9/10 Beauty and Rustic set ^^
@Aendorr 7/10. Got the blood knight look down pat, but why that helm?
@Krellicks 9/10 i really like how the tabard pulls it all together, it almost seems like it would even match the legendary. mine on the other hand get ruined my the cloak.
@Holytankadin

8/10

nice helm, all matches well
Pascals: 8.5/10. I don't like the helm much, and the lighter tones of the shoulders and head clash a bit with the rest, but it all meshes very nicely.
Brutal set is always good.

Here's mine. And yeah yawn Armageddon but it's the best sword to use on a female Blood Elf since everything else is tiny as f. Maybe I'll win me a Dreadnaught Helmet off the BMAH today to make this set even more classy.
@Pink 8/10

I like your DK look!!
@Wallsocket I'm normally not a big fan on capes, but the cape nicely matches Crystalforge. I also like the shiny weapons, which matches the shininess of the set. 10/10 ;)
@Wallsocket I'm normally not a big fan on capes, but the cape nicely matches Crystalforge. I also like the shiny weapons, which matches the shininess of the set. 10/10 ;)

8/10 i like the look but it looks like your character is literally struggling to hold up the axe
7/10 i dunno what happend to u Tetsuro..
8/10, loving the shield

Here's my full transmog now.
7/10, I like the simplicity.
7/10. I like the spandex look! :)