A Warrior learn's how to walk....again

Warrior
Greetings Beared Ones.

I fired up my old account tonight because I was feeling the itch again. As you can see by my gear I haven't played WoW (this Warrior) since the first/second PvP Season of MoP.

If you were a warrior and really needed to catch up on all the changes up to 5.4 were would you look to find some up to date guides? I have searched these forums for some PvP guides and I see a lot of contradicting info or I can't tell if some people are trolling.

I am not looking for my hand to be held and spoon fed but I am looking to be pointed in the general direction of some good warrior information. I am curious about Arms PvP and I really want to buckle down and take a long hard look of Fury PvE since I have decided to hang up my Sword and Board.

Thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnIqzc55T6Y&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLWmXtPjPs1101LdJ83BpcYtTYNtGyHLD_

Should get you started. WB
Thanks for the video link. It did indeed give me a good start. I am still looking for some more info if anyone else has something to share.
You came back at a great time, Warrior! Arms you say? Get your banner, trinket, reckless macro down and bladestorm your way to greatness!
not so much lol bladestorm indeed got a buff, but every great warrior will agree its better to spec shockwave fur the sustain burst and stun, bladestorm can be shrugged off by most of the OP classes out there
You can find useful info on arena junkies as well.
not so much lol bladestorm indeed got a buff, but every great warrior will agree its better to spec shockwave fur the sustain burst and stun, bladestorm can be shrugged off by most of the OP classes out there

Bloodstorm, BS/SB, SW/SB, SW/Avatar all have their uses and are all good for different scenarios. It's actually nice to have multiple viable options