+547 ilvl BM hunter looking for raid team

Guild Recruitment
Hi i am looking for a raid team that is moving towards heroic progression. My current exp is 12/12 ToT and 11/14 SoO. Im looking for a established guild top 500 or higher. I know all the basic tools for raiding and am currently sustaining around 220k single target. Depending on the guild/raid team i will faction change and server change. Please contact me if you have any other questions or offers thanks,

Veniim
+ Raid Availability
-Monday-Sunday
- Mon/Tues/Weds 6pm-12am est
-Thurs-Sun 2pm-3am est

+ Contact Information
-Btag Veniim#1368
Hey! Adapt is looking to pick up another QUALITY DPS to add to our CORE roster! We maintain an easy 3 night a week schedule, while also staying in the top 100 US 25m rankings. We are currently 4/14 HEROIC in Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished last tier 13/13H)! I would really like to talk to you, so if interested, PLEASE add me on real id to chat! Lavathing#1391

---
Adapt is 4/14 HEROIC (13/13H T15 pre 5.4) and looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

A little more about the guild - we are a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath from a set of folk who had been playing together casually since BC, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion at US 128. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 at 15/16H (6/6H MV, 6/6H HoF, 3/4H ToES) with a US85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of folk that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR for ranks & to test things out, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Check us out at www.adaptguild.com or contact me via BattleNet at Lavathing#1391 (Battletag)
Hey Veniim,

My guild is looking for dependable, long term, mature, and skillful players like yourself to add to our core. We're an Alliance 25-man progression-focused raiding guild on US-Tichondrius. With most or our players 25+ years of age, we're a mature guild. Although we only raid 3 days a week progression is very important to us. Check us out we're a lot of fun, if you want to talk one-on-one I would be more then happy to, my information is listed down below.

Current progression is 11/14 normal.

When do we raid?

We raid at the following day(s) and time(s):

Sunday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Tuesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
    Wednesday (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

What loot distribution system do we use?

Discrete distributes loot using an impartial, progression directive loot council system. We prioritize loot based on how it will best serve the team over the individual.

Our website

http://discrete.avidgaming.net/

In-game contacts

Manwë#1518 (ë is ALT+0235)
HopelessOne#1139
Kremzeek#1645
Ascended#1191
Please hit me up I would love to talk with you!!!

Team Baine (13/13hm) SoO {8/14 Heroic} : NEED-

Team Vol'jin (6/13hm) SoO {14/14} : NEED-Hunter

Progression – 13/13(H)
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/velen/Shade+of+Arrows/rating.tier15_10

Shade of Arrows is Recruiting!
We are open to all strong candidates and are always looking to deepen our roster.

Team Baine's Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

(5-9pm) PST
(7-11pm)CST
(8-12pm)EST

Wednesdays are used on occasion for up to 1 hour of raiding to test boss strategies or clean up farm bosses left over from Tuesday.

It is common for us to go up to 30 minutes over raid time when we feel the extra time will get us a kill or we feel it essential to practice with a specific mechanic.

Team Vol'jin's Raid Times:

Monday-6:00pm-9:30pm (Pacific Time)
Tuesday -6:00pm-9:30pm (Pacific Time)
Wednesday- 6:00pm-9:30pm (Pacific Time)
Thursday-6:00pm-9:30pm (Pacific Time)

Why should you raid with Shade?
Several members of our roster are former bleeding edge progression raiders and our goal in SoA is to continue that strive for excellence by competing for realm firsts and Cutting Edge Feats of Strength.

Past Raiding Success: Shade finished T14 as 48th (0.42%) US 10 man and walked away with all three Cutting Edge and Realm First Feats of Strength. We only raid 12-14 hours a week, but are still highly competitive with 4+ day a week raiding guilds within that time frame.

Stability: SoA has been a guild for 8 years. We are a mature guild with the average age of our raiding core being in their late 20’s. We conduct a respectful and productive raid environment, while still keeping it friendly.

Competitiveness: Everyone in our raid core (DPS, healers, and tanks) parse among the best in their class and spec. All of our raiders are competitive on the world stage and strive to prove it every week. If you share this dedication to excellence <Shade of Arrows> may be the right place for you.

What do we expect from you as a raider?

Attendance: We are a 10 man guild and every raider is important. You are expected to fill a role, and we need you at raids to do that. We expect raiders to have an attendance rate of 87.5% over the course of the month. On an average month this means you are expected to miss no more than 1.5 raiding days.

Preparation: The guild does provide feasts and potions to raiders during progression, but we expect you to do your preparation for the raid on your own and before raid time. If you need to research how a specific mechanic/fight works, how to improve your play, or if you like to PVP, we expect that to be done on your own time.

Communication: Good communication between raiders is essential. If you cannot speak with other people, or are not prepared to use vent during the raid, you cannot adequately perform as a 10 man raider.

Who you can contact about a trial with us:

ShadeofArrows.darkbb.com
twitch.tv/shadeofarrows
In-Game Officers: Cobane, Darka

(Team Baine)
Cobane BattleTag- Cobane#1358

(Team Vol'jin)
Darka Battle Tag- Darka#1246
Hiya Veniim,

A hunter would be a perfect addition to our weekday team. Please see below for our recruitment post and we hope to hear from you. :)

<IQ > 10M alliance guild on Proudmoore server is recruiting a capable range DPS to join our weekday core raid team. We are a semi-hardcore, family-oriented and drama free raiding guild, and we are currently 13/14 SoO.

Weekdays: Tues/Wed/Thur @ 8:00pm-11:00pm (EST)

If you are interested in joining us and/or would like more information about IQ, please visit our website at iqguild.enjin.com.

Thank you.

Foxxe
Contacted you

Progression: 3/14 Heroic SoO
Format: 10m Raiding
Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs/Mon (7pm-10pm PST / 9pm-12am CST / 10pm-1am EST)
Needs: Ele Shaman, Hunter, Spriest, Boomkin

Main recruitment thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10196080144#1
<Status Quo> on realm Area-52 (13/14), is a semi-hardcore Horde 10-man PvE guild. We are a mature, focused, and driven guild dedicated to completing end-game content. It's true that having a life outside of the game is very important, so we strive to achieve what most guilds won't with a 3 day, 3hr/day schedule, leaving time for school, work and real life. With that said, our minimal schedule does not come with low expectations. We expect the very best from every member.

Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST Thursday, Sunday and Monday
Loot: Council

We do not recruit for "bench" spots, but as with all healthy raiding guilds, sit-outs are part of the raiding environment.

All raiding recruits are expected to have their gear enchanted, gemmed as well as their glyphs full and appropriate for their role. Any raiding recruits without these simple requirements will immediately be looked at as not having the drive to compete in a high-quality raiding environment.

"Trial-period" is approximately two-weeks, and can possibly last longer if we feel it's necessary. During this time, you will be rotated both in and out of raids on various different fights to test your ability in different scenarios. We will assess your abilities, also taking into account your gear level.

We're looking for individuals who have good backgrounds in any tier of raiding. We're not necessarily recruiting people with high item-levels, however, we are willing to invest in those individuals who have exceptional skill. In addition, we also look for players who have excellent raid awareness, ALWAYS comes prepare to raids, comes with a positive attitude, and is able to handle constructive criticism.

Lastly, team chemistry is paramount. Many of us spend a lot of time playing this game, and we want Status Quo to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time. We take our guild's cohesion seriously, and we believe that it is often the single most important force behind our team's progression. Consequently, we're seeking team oriented players who understand that it's often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

If Status Quo is the guild for you, send me an in-game tell. My battle tag is Glados#1713, or apply at squo.enjin.com.