Next Connected Realms- Updated 10/14

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 22 Next
And lo, the newly connected realm was dubbed BLACK DRAGONCRUSHER

i like it! i look forward to meeting new friends and killing and getting killed by new enemies.
There won't be many new enemies for you. I've noticed that Realm Pop and WoW Census data is usually inaccurate. 5 people in SW, 5 in Timeless Isle, and 13 in SoO at the moment on BDF. 48 level 90's online total.

There are supposedly 1,703 level 90 Alliance players on BDF., though they're probably inactive I'm the only one inside of Trade District AH usually, and I rarely see any online anywhere lol.
find and resolve any issues we run into

How about find resolve to deal with any issues you run into instead while moving forward to fix the problems you've helped create or ignored.
dont understand how this is going to help the alliance......instead of 15k v.s. 39k its gonna be 34k v.s. 81k.

Pfft we don't need help, you guys have more but we have better, faster, stronger players. For the Alliance!!!
10/08/2013 05:29 PMPosted by Warglaive
Curious if realms can ever be expected to be "unconnected" as I have already expanded to Bloodscalp from Boulderfist.

I would pretty much bet my life on never unconnecting realms due to the fact they wouldn't want to break up guilds by doing this.
As someone from Black Dragonflight, this sucks. Already the imbalance makes going to the Timeless Isle without a group dreadful. I was hoping connected realms would somewhat even the balance. Not perfectly even, but better than what it is now.

I do not know how this will affect the Alliance economy. A current scan of the my AH tonight yielded 56 pages.

And Horde from Skullcrusher, you will not have to worry about getting ganked by any Alliance from this server.
Going to have to agree. This by the time other realms are connected it'll almost be pointless. I personally was looking forward to being able to raid without having to change servers (because i shouldn't have to to enjoy the game i'm already paying for), but by the time my server is connected content sounds like it'll be obsolete or i'll be too far behind. xD
dont understand how this is going to help the alliance......instead of 15k v.s. 39k its gonna be 34k v.s. 81k.

If they actually cared about Faction balance they'd have addressed it a long time ago.

Don't expect Connected Realms to fix that.
why not merge area 52 with stormrage?

I'd laugh my !@# off at the nerdrage
I was really hoping the second group would be larger. Seeing another set of two is disappointing.
Kinda this, but whatever.
Waits for Blizzard to do something with Thug'thol.
No rush though. I like my server. Just curious what's gonna happen with it.
Those two servers are so comfortable with no horde/alliance running around...it would make the Timeless Isle a new BG in itself.
There won't be many new enemies for you. I've noticed that Realm Pop and WoW Census data is usually inaccurate. 5 people in SW, 5 in Timeless Isle, and 13 in SoO at the moment on BDF. 48 level 90's online total.

There are supposedly 1,703 level 90 Alliance players on BDF., though they're probably inactive I'm the only one inside of Trade District AH usually, and I rarely see any online anywhere lol.

Pretty much, my friend who CRZ onto my server ganked a mage the other day, and was amused when I told him he just ganked one of the 50 alliance that still lurk on my server. >_>;

I don't even bother most alliance here anymore, it's that bad. BDF may as well be a PvE server at this point.
As someone from Black Dragonflight, this sucks. Already the imbalance makes going to the Timeless Isle without a group dreadful. I was hoping connected realms would somewhat even the balance. Not perfectly even, but better than what it is now.

I do not know how this will affect the Alliance economy. A current scan of the my AH tonight yielded 56 pages.

And Horde from Skullcrusher, you will not have to worry about getting ganked by any Alliance from this server.

It is quite possible that Blizzard is adding these two realms together as a testbed as they say but they have plans to add another Alliance-heavy server or two to it to even it up down the road. They're testing right now. Nothing has said that this is how the servers will be for the rest of time.

10/08/2013 07:42 PMPosted by Felwaffles
Can't wait for this to come to Gorg. They'll need 20 of us to get to 20k people though haha.

OMG! Your on gorg!

You're not alone....
First people would complain that they did this too fast and didn't take their time to fix any mistakes. And now people are complaining it's not fast enough and they need it now.

You people need to stop your complaining and let blizz take their time to do this correctly so there is no mistakes.
It's not about faction balance it's about server population balance.
10/08/2013 08:14 PMPosted by Advicetroll
Such a easy problem to fix and they somehow manage to screw it up lol. Everyone should have known better than expect anything good from this.
After creating your perfect server ratio, how would you maintain it? Would you lock the server so no one could come or go? Would you lock players to it so they couldn't reroll elsewhere? What would you do if they have characters of both factions? What would you do if people just deleted? What if they just left? How would you get back your perfect ratio?

Having enough people to actually make stuff happen is all were asking for. We aren't asking for them to lock realms or anything obviously thats just stupid. You probably aren't in this situation at all so what do you know about it? No one can justify this bone headed merger. Infusing what is already the strong side with even more while handing the weaker side leftovers isn't helping anyone.
Personally if I was on that realm.. Black Dragonskull..

That would be racist
Oh hi Wyndoor I didnt know you came here