Ganker's Kit of Ganking 2.0

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
Gotta love when Blizzard filters out their own items.
add tracker snacks to the item list u can't track druids if they go into an animal form with worg steak but if u use tracker snacks u can cause they become beasts

also u forgot to add all the racials that are important to ganking being a gnome doesn't count as a racial :P
Add in the "Cardboard Assassin" engineering belt tinker. It's incredibly useful when macro'd into vanish because it taunts any Pet off of you, helping guarantee a clean vanish
Added the snacks and cardboard dummy...and threw in a mention of goblins to coutnerbalance my gnome love for Drfuzzy :P

Hooray for a third page. Keep the suggestions coming!
So is Stealth of the Stalker a one use? Or a recipie of some sort?
Stealth of the Stalker is a one time use, you get 5 from a quest. Sneaking Potion however is a recipe.

And wouldn't ya know it, Blizzard went and upgraded my favorite toy this Winter's Veil. Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller is great and all, but now we have MiniZep Controller. It's essentially the same thing, a controllable toy that can fight its clones, but this one...can...FLY! Many new possibilities for spying, and I'll add it to the list.
The MiniZep is really amazing, does it have any restrictions on it's use? Seems almost game breaking. Wouldn't you be able to do stuff like check the WSG roof for flag carriers with it?

Also, activating it and using it does not break stealth, neither does the momentary stun on you when you stop using it break stealth.
Stealth of the Stalker is a one time use, you get 5 from a quest. Sneaking Potion however is a recipe.

And wouldn't ya know it, Blizzard went and upgraded my favorite toy this Winter's Veil. Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller is great and all, but now we have MiniZep Controller. It's essentially the same thing, a controllable toy that can fight its clones, but this one...can...FLY! Many new possibilities for spying, and I'll add it to the list.

Eh yea, but I just found out the Zep isnt clickable by anyone and it stuns you for 2 seconds if you stop using it. :(
Luckily the stun doesn't break stealth. And I tested it out in BGs - it's usable, but with the limited range you have to get creative with the uses. Checking the roof of WSG is a good one. Great for finding people in enemy cities too.
I love you

You're the #1 most awesome Rogue. EVER.

LIES, he may be a smart ganker, but gnomes are TRASH rogues =P Human or undead all the way
01/01/2011 12:53 PMPosted by Hemotherapy
gnomes are TRASH rogues =P Human or undead all the way

Sir, you are mistaken. The ability to hide within half a shadow makes Gnomes some of Azeroth's deadliest assassins. :)
Human rogues? Lawl....last time I checked all my Human rogue buddies were laying on the ground calling out to me (HALP!) because they couldn't take that bleed effect or diseases off of them to vanish.
Oh, how I remember free action potions. Maybe I'll just roll with stacks of these in my bags for any time I run into a frost mage.
Reported for sticky!
ilovethisthread.jpg
Vanish is not on the global cooldown. A nice trick is to create an Ambush+Vanish macro. Any character with low health will die instantly and have no clue what killed them (unless they go to the Combat log).
Free Action Potions were stealth nerfed btw. Not usable at 85 as of a week ago or so.
I'd like to contribute to this guide and suggest an item as a finisher.

Chalice of the Mountain Kings
http://www.wowhead.com/item=64373

Why dance on your victim's corpse when you could have a posse of four female dwarves do it for you?