I think, I could protect you, Rogue

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
That was beautiful.
;_; You have my dagger, Priest...
Excellent story, you have voiced much of what a rogue sees in every dungeon. We're the first to go down, even if the tank could heal themselves out of it. It's truly great to hear that some healers out there remember the rogues. I pull threat away from the healer whenever I can.
Thanks for sharing :D
Priest, I think I can protect. I will protect you, i think.
Sometimes reading things like this helps to keep morale up in rough times.

Thank you for posting!
That's... that's so sweet. My eyes are a bit wet!
"I just don’t like to watch such fragile and strong people falling down, even if they are rogues. " hahahaha and my favorite "he is a rogue, not a god"
10/10 Great read.
*sob* <3
excuse me. i have something in my eye. it's dust i tell you! dust!
Excellent story, you have voiced much of what a rogue sees in every dungeon. We're the first to go down, even if the tank could heal themselves out of it. It's truly great to hear that some healers out there remember the rogues. I pull threat away from the healer whenever I can.

This. No one touches my healers. I'm glad someone out there has my back, too. <sniff>
I love the OP! ><
No one else understands the the power, when the stars align, and the shadows lays down the battlfield objectives, uncited, before the feet of a faceless horde.

In that moment, you are in the presence of an exceptional rogue. he has given what you coulds not and taken which should not nice rightly be yours.

Your battle lines lay drawn. We dare to to defy them.

Meet the SI:7.
“I looked over Rogue who was bandage himself in the corner. He whispered me: I could protect others, too. ”

10/10

P.S. First post in new forum.

And my sword.

An' my axe!

And my fishing pole.

And my sword.

An' my axe!

And my fishing pole.

and my Poisons

An' my throwing knife.
This was beautifully written. Slightly RP, but still has that little bit that connects with the Non-RPers too. :) Excellently done.