I think, I could protect you, Rogue

Rogue
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
11/14/2010 6:55 PMPosted by Okresowych
10/10
omg, you are so weird. did you just write a piece for world of warcraft? that cartoon video game...? and people in this thread shed tears?

yeah. get that checked out. if you are getting attached to this game like that you might wanna see someone. and no, i'm not trolling. ask any normal human being to read what you just wrote.
01/28/2011 8:43 PMPosted by Redgyarados
omg, you are so weird. did you just write a piece for world of warcraft? that cartoon video game...? and people in this thread shed tears?

yeah. get that checked out. if you are getting attached to this game like that you might wanna see someone. and no, i'm not trolling. ask any normal human being to read what you just wrote.

Originally written in the Vanilla days by an unknown Chinese player, long before luxuries like Recup, Cloak, Tricks, or AoE-dmg-reduction Feint. Figured it'd be best posted on a Priest, even if he's not Undead.

Umm ... ?
his was made back in the day, back back back when every little thing was a big deal. DPS truly had to keep themselves alive, because when a healer wasn't pulling his weight, a tank would die. and when tanks died, the next tank picked it up and kept that flame breath cone of death away from your raid. lest 39 other people burned in hell and got really mad.

i really miss those raid days, holy cow i'm getting all teary eyed thinking about how much fun i'll never have again
01/28/2011 10:42 PMPosted by Llilium
i really miss those raid days, holy cow i'm getting all teary eyed thinking about how much fun i'll never have again

If you take off the rose-tinted glasses maybe your eyes won't get so irritated.
01/28/2011 10:58 PMPosted by Squig

If you take off the rose-tinted glasses maybe your eyes won't get so irritated.
i would, but i think they're cute. and noone can take that away from me ^^
Ever since Wrath came out, people aren't like this anymore. :<
A Rogue later ganked this priest.
01/29/2011 2:21 AMPosted by Chult
A Rogue later ganked this priest.

LOL.
01/28/2011 8:43 PMPosted by Redgyarados

Poetry is meaningless (sometimes) but people tear over that type of thing. I'm not personally, but lighten up. Go back to beating your dog, you heartless bastard.
01/29/2011 2:40 AMPosted by Ducivo

Poetry is meaningless (sometimes) but people tear over that type of thing. I'm not personally, but lighten up. Go back to beating your dog, you heartless bastard.

Beating dogs puts me in a rage, I got into a brawl with a dog abuser when I called animal services on him, I mean the poor dog was lifted by the kick WTF man. That is serious.
Beautiful post. Like someone else, the poor english translation makes it almost sound like poetry. Unfortunately as it is with this tier of raiding, bandages will NOT save a rogue. Neither will recuperate. Feint is our strongest line of defense, but even then we're still taking damage. In all of our raids, we have a rogue group with one resto shaman keeping the rogues up and patch healing others. It's been rough on melee so far from the little bit of raiding I've seen. But we'll survive. I love the challenge. I've raided as a rogue from as far back to Molten Core. Back when we had to collect water to douse the runes in order to summon Majordomo. I've had my fair share of tough times as a rogue in end-game content but I've never faltered. Learning the mechanics that challenged melee is what makes it fun for me.

Great post.
:D
You're awesomesauce
/salute
04/07/2011 03:48 PMPosted by Clayladon
/salute

You just necro'd a 2 month old topic....
A deserved bump, I think.
it definitly deserved a bump. props to u priest for taking the time to help us rogues :)
Starting a pool to pay multiple Rogues on Korgath to camp this guy.