@Thursday

Priest
I'm liking the revival of the regular named days.

Anyhoo, I've decided that if I ever recruit for my guild, from now on I'm going to make the harpoon portion of UP be the litmus test of whether they'll be considered or not. Because my god, I can't possibly imagine how so many people can fail at doing it -_-
That's why I try to collect the harpoons myself. Most people are too stupid to figure something out unless it's blatantly obvious. (Kill boss, door opens, proceed to next boss. Ahur!)
Yeah, so do I, but that doesn't mean that I'm not flabbergasted by the sheer amount of people who can't seem to do it correctly ;)
i'm too lazy to do it, i just keep healing or dpsing or tanking until someone else does it unless i see that they aren't being picked up at all.
I don't like waiting through 5 passes to get harpoons after someone shoots one off too soon/too early. >:(
You're green, you get angry and smash stuff and have super strength.

Does this sound familiar to anyone else?
I don't like waiting through 5 passes to get harpoons after someone shoots one off too soon/too early. >:(
Usually if people fail enough to not get him down after the 3rd pass, I just leave. Yes, as the healer. Screw 'em >:(
someone shoots one off too soon/too early. >:(

i can see why that would make you upset/disappointed.
Amg its Aesica. ♥
Thanks Veterans. /salute
Oh hey I can post again. Also I always grab the harpoons too because people are baddis. ^^
Why purple Blizzard? Just WHY!?!?! I don't want another copy of the green/blue/grey and purple/yellow/grey colors >.> Give us something different!
I normally don't drink purple water...

it's called purple drink. get with the times.

it's called purple drank. get with the times.
As long as you don't eat the yellow snow I am sure you will be fine.
I've been in groups where one of the members was picking up the harpoons off the ground... but then not throwing them!! It took like 6 passes and me yelling at them in all caps before they finally stopped picking them up so I could do it myself. /facedesk. Never trust anyone to do anything for you.