Single Minded Fury for PvP

Warrior
Post Limit:
As of right now, as you can see I am Single Minded Fury, in decent (not that good anymore) PvP gear, as of right now I do pretty damn good in Bg's better than i have in ALONG time as Arms, or Titans Grip.
So basically I am wondering if any other warriors are having success with Single Minded Fury, or if it is just me. And if you are having success does anyone think it will stay as a valid spec option @ 85.
Valid for arena's? no.

BG's, so far its ok. I would still however stick to TG over SMF because of TG's higher damage output.

When you start doing RBG's you wont want to be Fury. Arms will be hands down the superior spec.
Well, also you cant forget, that the current weapons are not built around SMF, as well as healers are currently ALOT more powerful than they will be in Cata. At the same time though i can see the struggles that will come with Fury over Arms.
DON'T DO IT.
to say single minded fury is bad would be ignorance or some sort, I played with it and decimated in any bg, and when in pve pulling more than 12k dps and that's just a boss pull not aoe meat cleaver stacks and cleaving so yeah bro it's worth it if you know how to play it properly. :)
to say single minded fury is bad would be ignorance or some sort, I played with it and decimated in any bg, and when in pve pulling more than 12k dps and that's just a boss pull not aoe meat cleaver stacks and cleaving so yeah bro it's worth it if you know how to play it properly. :)

No amount of playing SMF properly will make it better than TG at this point.
you must be trolling, so I'll forgive you for your ignorance, because in fact it can very easily.

no hate here just personal experience that's all. :)
you must be trolling, so I'll forgive you for your ignorance, because in fact it can very easily.

no hate here just personal experience that's all. :)

Not trolling actually. I challenge you to find me one parse of a SMF warrior beating TG warriors.

Your personal experience contradicts logic, majority of other people's experience and the math.
i'm guessing with haste stacking, hit cap and the right amount of crit that smf is good for it's rage built and quick ability useage, that's it's perk, not dmg.

TG is for big heavy hits, not as much ability useage but they hit like trucks.

so simplified it's either you want two big ass trucks hitting or a flurry of mini trucks hitting.
i'm guessing with haste stacking, hit cap and the right amount of crit that smf is good for it's rage built and quick ability useage, that's it's perk, not dmg.

TG is for big heavy hits, not as much ability useage but they hit like trucks.

so simplified it's either you want two big ass trucks hitting or a flurry of mini trucks hitting.

except that 'flurry of mini trucks' is more like kids on razor scooters.
The SMF pvp weapons only give half as much resilience as the TG pvp weapons, and it has been my experience that they do less damage.
Hahaha, you gota love the "kids of razor scooters" comment, but to be honest, as of right now all we can do at best is assume whats to come in cata for SMF, knowing blizz, they will probly give into the complaining and buff SMF to make it on par with TG. -Nods-
i do a lot of singel minded fury pvp i do a lot of damage im usually top. so thats out of the question... and in pve i do better thanall tg warriors ive seen.
I still do it.
I think it's fun.

Why do you play the game in the first place?
i feel that im underpreforming with single minded fury the 35% more damige u get when u use 2 handers yea my bladestorm is criting for 80k with 2hander was 120k and im better geard then i was then i just got kicked out of a rbg for doing to low of damige i wanted a stormbolt dragons roar build but i guess not enuff damige
Wow few days shy of a 3 year necro. Is this necro bump month?