A very good Alliance question!!

Battlegrounds
Now that Thrall is offically gone from Org, if we do a fta and kill the new warchief, do we still get the achievement??????????
Yeah, just was not sure if it would work now, was planning on trying to finish out my fta but I guess I could wait. Thanks Selestria.
Once Garrosh replaces Thrall, the achievement will also be renamed to "Have Mercy!"
Alliance cannot currently get the FtA achievement. I was in a raid on Saturday for it. But as soon as Garrosh is officially the warchief I think we can get it again :D
It's never too early to kill Garrosh. Whether or not you get FTA for it, it's just the right thing to do, darn it. I don't know if it counts as a PvP achievement, though, because the Horde players will generally stand and watch you do it, emoting /applaud.
Now that Thrall is offically gone from Org, if we do a fta and kill the new warchief, do we still get the achievement??????????

Isn't he in Nagrand now? We will just hunt his green... backside down!!!!
Can you get the achievement done by just showing up with a group of alliance in Outland and killing thrall at the the Throne of the Elements?

Easy win!
Yeah, but the minute you start combat there, the elemental lords will come over and kick you in the Jimmy.

At least that happens whenever I am there and a rogue jumps me :P
Thrall is also unattackable while in outlands due to being part of the epicness that is the preshattering.Thanks for all the input guys. Garrosh will just have to wait to die...thankfully, not too long :)
It's never too early to kill Garrosh. Whether or not you get FTA for it, it's just the right thing to do, darn it. I don't know if it counts as a PvP achievement, though, because the Horde players will generally stand and watch you do it, emoting /applaud.

The first toon I ever made was a tauren warrior, because I wanted to smash faces and leave a trail of blood and tears wherever I went, not make daisy-chains and worry about getting along with the the puny humans.
I dont get why everyone seems to hate Garrosh, he's actually acting like a Horde leader.

Frankly, I think alot of the people play horde because they had that whole anti-establishment-just-misunderstood-messiah complex going for them. People seem to forget the lore that the orcs came to Azeroth as demon servants in order to weaken the other races, the Forsaken where that same plane, version 2.0, the Blood elves (formerly high elves) have twice attempted to summon various incarnations of the appocolypse to Azeroth (first Sargeras, then Kel'jadean), and the troll empire made a fair attempt at wiping out every human in the easter kingdoms.
The tauren seem to get a pass on the whole world-destroying thing, but remember that they had no problem allying with the orcs to WIPE OUT their enemies, the centuar.

We are blood-thirsty monsters people! Time to start acting like it!