I'm worried about ret pvp next patch.

Paladin
Post Limit:
I believe The following are all of the changes that will affect ret, I got my information from MMO Champ, and they got their information from blue posts. I simply copied, pasted, and deleted the information that would not affect ret pvp.

Holy
•Divine Light base healing has been increased by 30%. From 8538-9512 to 11100-12366
•Holy Wrath now scales from 61% of SpellPower, up from 30%. Base damage reduced by 22%, from 3122 to 2435.
•Exorcism now scales from 33.4% of SpellPower or AP, up from 15%. Base damage increased by 15% from 2343 to 2741.
•Flash of Light base healing has been increased by 30%. From 5313-5961 to 6907-7750.
•Holy Light base healing has been increased by 30%. From 3202-3567 to 4162-4637.

Retribution
•Templar's Verdict now deals 235% weapon damage with 3 Holy Power, up from 225%.
•Hammer of Wrath base damage has been reduced by 22%. From 4890-5404 to 3814-4215.
•Crusader Strike now deals 115% weapon damage, down from 150%.

Divine Storm
"We've been toying with a change to Divine Storm to make it more like Fan of Knives. Specifically, you could use it whenever you want, for mana, but it would share a cooldown with Crusader Strike. It would have nothing to do with Holy Power (unless Divine Purpose still applied). The idea would be that sometimes you're okay giving up the single target rotation of Crusader Strike -> Templar's Verdict in return for being able to use an AE attack every 4.5 to 3 sec. It's too early yet to know if this design will work out.

Divine Storm has a great visual and many long-time Ret paladins have a soft spot for it, so we'd like to get it back to more common use."

Holy
•Protector of the Innocent now affects heals on any target except yourself.

Retribution
•Sanctity of Battle now also affects Divine Storm.
•Divine Storm no longer uses Holy Power. Now deals 60% weapon damage, costs 5% of base mana, and has a 4.5 sec cooldown.

Retribution
•Acts of Sacrifice has an additional effect - In addition, your Cleanse will remove one movement impairing effect if cast on yourself.

Zealotry
"Zealotry (in Cataclysm) does not consume Holy Power and is not on the GCD.

This seems to be a common misperception, probably because this is a change from how it works on live, so I wanted to clear it up and maybe nudge the theorycrafting towards some more accurate numbers."

Protector of the Innocent needed a nerf for holy, but I'm in favor of it anyway. I don't think ret should be so reliant on its self heals rather than its damage as a dps spec. On the other hand, for the most part our pvp dps was quite poor but instead of buffing it, they have decided to nerf our main attack, Crusader Strike from 150% to 115%. I'm not liking where this is going. Templar's Verdict is being ever-so-slightly buffed, not that we use it a whole lot anyway. Exorcism is being buffed by a fair amount, still this is only an attack that is usable on one out of every 5 melee swings. (Which in pvp are harder to pull off than in pve) Holy Wrath, the better of our two filler moves is being nerfed significantly and will scale better with more sp which we of course don't have too much of. Our one saving grace for pvp damage, hammer of wrath is being nerfed by 22%. Our cast time heals being buffed by 30% isn't amazing because we are in melee range quite often so our casts are very interrupt prone, but it doesn't hurt at least. On the bright side there's finally a good reason to click zealotry at least and cleansing off slows and roots from ourselves will get our mobility up to a very good level I think.

TL;DR: Our damage got a big whopping nerf. Our self healing got a big whopping nerf unless we can find the time to use cast time heals. Our crucial burst ability, hammer of wrath, got a big whopping nerf. But at least Zealotry doesn't consume holy power anymore and our mobility got a good buff.

I highly doubt inquisition at lvl 81 will fix this poor pvp damage though, our actual holy damage abilities that will be affected by inquisition are either not available often, or worthless when they are available. Allow me to explain what I mean for each of our holy damage attacks. Hammer of wrath is reliant on a 2 minute, dispellable cooldown or the target being in execute range. Exo has only a 20% proc chance on melee swing. Holy Wrath didn't do much damage to begin with and was on a 15 second cooldown, and after the nerf to it it will have become even more useless without inquistion. Judgement does laughably poor damage and a 30% increase to a very low number still leaves you with a low number. I've heard ret dps is op at 85 but I'm afraid the pvp is going to suffer a horrible fate if the devs keep bringing ret further down this road.

Edited to add changes to Acts of Sacrifice And Zealotry

I would take screenshots of your scoreboard(And post your experiences after) now and when the patch comes out, see if you're really losing DPS.
funny, i'm actually looking forward to being able to cleanse snares off myself next patch, and being able to use divine storm again without holy power. i dunno if i'm really afraid of damage reduction to abilities that were only buffed so that damage at 80 wouldn't suffer, honestly. >.>
Being able to cleanse snares will outweigh most of the outgoing damage reduction we suffer. The HoW change is a joke though. You lose a fixed 2k or so damage on a crit, which in today's gear is less than 10% overall damage.

ummm...am i the only one happy that 3 hp templars verdict is the hardest hitting ability in the game? and its our main attack.....

seriously people will find anything to @@%#* about so that they dont have to adapt to a new playstyle

TV hits like a limp noodle in PVP...

Armor values are much higher from all classes in PVP at 85; and at the same time resilience will have a huge impact on top of that.

TV hits for very very little at 85... warriors hit far harder with most of their abilities; especially after they use Colossal Smash.

The fix, as many skilled rets have said for weeks now, is to have TV do holy damage OR at the least... do half holy half physical damage. It makes sense from all aspects; including lore.
ummm...am i the only one happy that 3 hp templars verdict is the hardest hitting ability in the game? and its our main attack.....

seriously people will find anything to @@%#* about so that they dont have to adapt to a new playstyle

3 HP TV is not the hardest hitting ability in the game in raids or in pvp.
What is our hardest hitting ability then?

I mean, in my case so far I've yet to see anything on average hit harder than TV(assuming in PVP I'm not hitting a fully decked out plate wearing resil pvp target, then hammer of wrath comes in)

Someone said "it's the hardest hitting ability in game", and he just stated "no, it's not"

Yeah, it's our hardest hitting ability. But with the damage reduction from crits in pvp, it doesn't hit that hard since most classes get +crit damage talents. When we just get baseline crit damage.

Well see at 85, we def need support from our party/bg/arena members and good playstyle to do well, This has always been true.
What is our hardest hitting ability then?

I mean, in my case so far I've yet to see anything on average hit harder than TV(assuming in PVP I'm not hitting a fully decked out plate wearing resil pvp target, then hammer of wrath comes in)

It's our hardest hitter, it's not the hardest hitting ability in the game.

If only it were our main attack and if only it were the hardest hitting ability in the game. It's not the playstlye I have a problem with though, it's the low damage. I've said this.
Cleansing snares is a powerful utility, don't underestimate it.

Not underestimating, just forgot to mention it because I'm being all pessimistic.
To clarify a concern. My only issue right now is that I'm concerned how our damage will look in pvp, plain and simple. I am very happy with out mobility now that cleanse will remove one of any type of snare / root (not just magic ones) and long arm imo is a great gap closer, it suits me just fine. I don't mind the playstyle at all and I like holy power. While I find some other issues with ret pvp they are only minor imo (dispellablity of AW, Zeal, Inq) as long as our damage is fixed to not suck because without these cooldowns, lets not kid ourselves, our pvp damage right now is garbage and only seems to be getting worse. If our damage is not fixed then it will be extremely important that these abilities be made undispellable for us.
Oh, one final thing, Divine Storm will share a cooldown with CS like planned right? Or will they be on seperate cooldowns? It doesn't explicitly say one way or the other from what I can tell, can anyone confirm? If the latter is the case I would be happily willing to see how my damage pans out when the patch hits.